No Longer a Big Fish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she showered, we discussed dinner and she finally decided on pasta. I called to order, and I also told them to add a bottle of wine to the order. I then called Justin and told him to bring our food up to us when it arrived. "Sure thing Mr. Smith," he said. Mr. Smith? No one had ever called me that. I decided I liked it.

As she finished up in the shower she came out and toweled off. She only put on a pair of panties and one of the robes the room supplied. It was an all white robe that she left loose. While she definitely did not have the same boobs that Selina did, she still had a respectable B or so cup and the loose robe framed them nicely with her small cleavage showing through. The robe was also only long enough to go about a third of the way down her thigh and so every time she bent over, I got a little glimpse of her magnificent ass.

Finally, when she was all ready she stood up and seemed to be about to walk out of the bedroom area when she looked over and saw that I was clearly hard from having stared at her. I felt almost embarrassed though I could not quite explain why, something about the look in her eyes and the smile on her face made me feel self conscious, a feeling I was not familiar with.

She walked over to me and smiled. "Now this is how to properly start a night off isn't it?" She unzipped my pants and pulled them down. My cock was immediately at attention, and she placed her hand on it.

"I bet you've been thinking about this since the last one, haven't you?" She started to slowly stroke my cock while looking me in the eye. "Well just because the last one was good doesn't mean that is all I know how to do. The last one was to show you something you were not used to and make it fast. This time I will take it slow."

With that she slowly lowered her head onto my cock immediately taking almost half of it in her mouth. Her tongue seemed to dance around the head of my cock as she slowly moved her head up and down.

While the last blowjob had felt incredible and made me cum so quickly, this one felt equally good but in a different way. The first one felt like she had a goal and only went to do that task. This one felt slow and deliberate. Like there was more to it. She was working my cock in a way that was not just to make me cum but to please me.

She continued to bob her head but was now taking my entire cock in her mouth each time she went down. Using her hands, she also undid the robe but only the top so I could see her tits. She was kneeling on the floor, and I was on the edge of the bed so I actually could not see her ass from the angle as I was leaning back.

As I went to sit up thinking I wanted to be able to see her ass as well, one of her hands shot up to my chest and pushed my back down. She pulled her head off of my cock while continuing to stroke me with her other hand, "naughty boy, learn to take your time. I will show you the best parts when you are ready."

She continued to slowly jerk me off while holding eye contact. She began to talk about the things she was going to do tonight. She said that she knew I had been looking forward to feeling her pussy again for weeks. This felt so different from the last time I thought, there was no name calling or demeaning Selina not as good sexually as she was. It was just about the night ahead of us. Even though it was a blowjob I felt as though I had no control, a feeling I had never had before when Selina blew me.

When Selina would give me blowjobs they were most often prior to sex. She would blow me to get me hard and then either I would fuck her missionary, or she would ride me cowgirl. She knew I liked her massive tits and so sometimes she would play with them while blowing me or I would. However, I had always felt in control. If I wanted to cum I did, if I decided that was enough and it was time for sex then we switched. Here I felt as though Layla was doing whatever she wanted to me.

She slowly lowered her head onto my cock again using her expert mouth and tongue to make my eyes roll back in my head. She continued to alternate between sucking me off and slowly jerking me while describing what she was going to do later that night for what felt like an eternity but was really probably only 5-10 minutes.

"Please then let me feel that now!" I suddenly could not take it anymore. "I need to feel your pussy again, I need to be inside of you."

She smiled up at me. "You want my pussy now? You want me to ride you until you cum?"

"Yes, yes, fuck I want that so badly," I knew I could not take much more of this as I felt my orgasm building.

Suddenly there came the ding of the room doorbell and over the phone intercom that was connected on the outside I heard Justin's voice. "Mr. Smith, your food is here sir."

The timing could not have been worse, or so I thought. Suddenly Layla smiled at me, "I guess it will have to wait until after dinner Mr. Smith. But why don't you cum for me now sir?" She made pouting eyes and took my entire cock into her mouth while sucking me so well.

The use of the words Mr. Smith and sir combined with her expert skills sent me over the edge. I came immediately and shot my load into her mouth. She did not flinch even a little bit instead continuing to work my cock with her tongue.

As I came down from my orgasm, I looked down at her. She had her mouth open showing me my load of cum sitting on her tongue. She rolled it around for a second before making a show of closing her mouth and swallowing it. "My favorite kind of pre dinner snack," she said with a grin.

I had almost forgotten about Justin in those few seconds and quickly grabbed the phone. I pressed the intercom button and told Justin I would be there in just a moment.

Layla walked over to the washroom as I hurried out of the bedroom.

I walked over to the main door and opened it. Justin rolled in a serving cart adorned with an amazing looking dinner. Two plates of pasta with a large salad between them. There was also the bottle of wine. I noticed some candles as well and Justin must have noticed me looking.

"I thought the candles seemed appropriate sir. The lavish dinner and lovely night seemed like they needed candles, my apologies sir if I overstepped my bounds. We do try to provide the guests their best experience."

"No need to apologize, just go ahead and set it all up on the table over there," I gestured as I walked away.

As Justin was prepping the table, Layla came out from the room in an incredible looking red dress. It was strapless and sat just below her collarbone. I suppose because of her relatively small tits she clearly was not wearing a bra and thus her nipples were clearly outlined through the dress. It hugged her stomach and showed off her waist nicely. But the real star of the show was her ass and legs. The dress stopped just below her ass and somehow made it look even better. Her long legs just seemed to come out of that dress and go on forever. I suddenly felt underdressed in just my regular pants and button up.

She saw Justin setting up the table and ran over to me. "Oh my god, candles! That is so cute!" She stood on her tip toes and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Well, I suddenly appreciated Justin putting this together even more. I might have even caught a small smile on his face. About two minutes later he had set everything up for us. The candles were lit, he had dimmed the lights, and he had served all the food. He then opened the curtains slightly to give a nice view of the city and after confirming everything was set up to our liking, left.

Layla seemed infatuated with the whole scene. I remembered she had mentioned she grew up fairly poor and so I assumed she had not had many expensive nights like this one. She seemed elated all throughout dinner talking constantly. She mentioned that they had placed fourth in their tournament today, which for a school as small as hers had been a huge accomplishment. She also mentioned how much she loved the room and dinner, with how happy she seemed I figured I was in for a good night.

I also realized this was the most normal Layla and I had ever been. She was not goading me at all throughout dinner and, while even though she was the one doing most of the talking, conversation flowed naturally. It felt really enjoyable to be here with her.

After dinner, I called for Justin again who came back up to clean up for us. When he arrived, Layla moved over to the couch and sat down. Justin seemed to be the perfect help, though I was pretty sure I caught him glancing over at Layla at least once. Not that I could really blame him.

After he cleaned everything up, I went over to the couch to join Layla. As I sat down beside her, she suggested we throw on a movie or something in the background. I agreed and we picked a generic movie that was free on one of the hotel channels.

I poured Layla and I a glass of wine and we sat there for a few minutes. Layla largely ignored the movie and continued to talk about small things that were of little interest to me. I had refocused on the night ahead of me. I had now gotten the two best blowjobs of my life from this woman and would soon be fucking her, I almost could not wait.

"... isn't that, right?" I realized I had not been paying attention anymore to Layla at all and was instead looking at her body in her amazing dress.

I looked up at her, "sorry?"

She smiled and slightly shook her head. "Not even listening to me. I said you're just thinking about fucking me now, isn't that, right?"

I went slightly red, although I do not know why. We both knew why we were there. "Yes, sorry I just can't get over how good you look in that dress and I have been dying to fuck you again."

"Flattery works pretty well," Layla commented. She leaned forward and put her wine glass on the table in front of us. "Well, I already gave you a treat so why don't you get me started now?"

Looking back on it now it was obvious was she meant, but again at the time I was used to Selina just doing whatever I told her and asking for very little. She rarely asked me to go down on her.

"What do you mean?" I felt even more embarrassed.

"Get on your knees and lick my pussy," Layla smiled.

I was somewhat taken aback by how forward she was but decided to do as I was told. I got off the couch and knelt down in front of her. She adjusted her position on the couch and pulled her dress up to her hips. This allowed me to see a matching red thong covering her pussy.

She placed her legs over my shoulders which forced me down ever more. With one hand I moved her thong to the side and was greeted by her pussy. I leaned in and put my tongue on it and started to slowly lick up and down.

This went on for maybe thirty seconds before Layla grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head up so that I was looking at her.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're just licking the outside? It doesn't really feel like much. I'd prefer it if you mixed between licking my pussy and my clit. And don't be afraid to use your hands."

I felt embarrassed. Selina had never voiced displeasure in what I did to her. I leaned back down and used one hand to spread her pussy and stuck my tongue towards it. I pushed inside and started to flick my tongue. I did this for maybe fifteen seconds before pulling back and moving up to her clit. I put my mouth on it and sucked gently while my tongue flicked made small circles on it. I was embarrassed to think it, but I was basically trying the technique Layla had used while sucking my cock.

After a few minutes I took my other hand and reached for her pussy. I inserted a finger and began to slowly slide it in and out of her. I did this while continuing to suck and lick her clit. I was rewarded several seconds later by the sound of Layla moaning and the inside of her pussy starting to feel more wet.

Layla's arousal turned me on as well and motivated me. For some reason I really wanted to please this woman. I continued to go down on her and was really trying my best when she suddenly pulled my head up again.

"What?" I was worried I was doing something wrong again.

"I am glad you are so eager but be more consistent. Keep a pace and match my rhythm. When you feel me getting more into it, it does not mean you have to go faster."

Embarrassed yet again, I put my head back down. I slowly stuck my tongue into her now warm pussy. I lapped at the sweet juices flowing from her eagerly taking them into my mouth. She had an amazingly sweet taste.

As I felt she was more wet, I took my tongue out and moved it back to her clit. My finger once again found its way into her pussy, and I worked hard to keep a consistent pace with both mouth and finger.

After maybe two minutes of this Layla's moans had become more consistent. I chanced a glance up with my eyes and saw her own were closed and her face looked incredibly hot. I wanted to please this woman so badly.

"Two," Layla suddenly moaned out.

I briefly stopped licking her to ask, "two what?"

"Put another finger in my pussy."

I went back to licking her clit and added another finger into her pussy. It easily accommodated the extra finger though it seemed tight around them.

I continued my work for another minute or so before suddenly Layla's hand was once again in my hair. This time there was force behind it. She pushed my head down applying more pressure onto her clit. At the same time, she began to move her own hips ever so slightly. I found it more difficult to match the rhythm, and if I am being honest to breathe, but I continued to work.

No more than a minute later my work was rewarded. Layla pushed my head down even harder at the same time her hips bucked wildly. She began moaning very loudly and additional juice flowed from her pussy. I continued to lick and work my hand throughout all of this until eventually she seemed to calm down.

I quickly moved my head down and lapped at the additional juice that had come from her pussy. The taste was so sweet, and it felt like a reward for my work.

Layla looked down at me and smiled. "Someone wants a taste?"

I licked one more time, savoring the sweetness of her juice before finally pulling myself off. "You have an amazing pussy."

"Just you wait and see." Layla now moved to stand up from the couch. She turned to look at me before asking, "You've only ever fucked Selina and I, haven't you?"

My embarrassment swelled up again. "Well, she, that is I..." I realized I did not know what to say. Why was she asking me this?

"It is okay. I'm not judging you. You just seem to be new to a lot of this."

"Well, I mean how many people have you had sex with?"

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to rich boy," she said.

I felt somewhat strange when she said that. How high could the number really be? What did she mean by not wanting the answer?

"Why are you asking about my experience then?"

Layla smiled and told me to get up and sit on the couch. She sat beside me and removed my pants. My cock was already hard, and she began to slowly stroke it.

"You have been a good boy tonight. I have decided I am going to help you learn what you really like, since you do not have much experience" she had her mouth right beside my ear and was whispering while stroking my cock.

What I really liked? What did she mean by that?

"I like having sex with hot women," I almost laughed as I said this.

She simply smiled and moved off of the couch. She stood before me and then backed her ass towards my awaiting cock. She slowly moved the head of my cock up and down the slit of her pussy which was still wet with my saliva and her juices.

"I'm sure you do, but there is more to sex than that," she finally slowly started to back up further as my cock began to make its way into her wet pussy. "For example, I like the feeling of being watched."

She looked up as she said this, and I realized that the large window was still exposed allowing for a view of the city. While we were fairly high up and the lights were mostly dimmed, I realized that anyone across the city who looked up might be able to make out the silhouette of two people fucking in this room.

"I also like being a whore, so you don't need to worry. I love fucking men and I love being the one who will fuck you better than your girlfriend," Layla was now easily taking my cock in her pussy as she bounced up and down on my cock, her beautiful ass was all I could focus on.

"I want you to finally learn what you really like tonight, so what was that question you asked me before rich boy?"

I was distracted by the view of her ass seemingly making my cock disappear. "What?" I had not really heard what she had said.

"The question you asked me before, the one I know you actually do want the answer to. The one that will give you the answer as to why I am so good at this," she turned her head slightly and I could see a little smirk on her face.

I immediately knew what she meant and even though it felt weird to say it, I really did want to know even though I did not know why. Plus, I did want to know where this was going. "How many men have you been with?"

Layla's smile grew bigger, and she pushed all the way down engulfing my cock with her pussy. "I have had sex with 7 men not including you, plus a few that I have only blown."

7? That was not that many I thought. She had made it seem like it was some incredibly high number.

"That is not that many, you made it seem like you'd slept with hundreds of men."

Layla seemed encouraged by that answer and began to bounce her ass up and down on my cock harder. "Would you like if I had? Would you like to be with a whore who had fucked hundreds of men?"

Once again, I was shocked by her answer. Why would she ask me a question like that? "Would you like to have a whore who'd fucked a lot of men? Who had sucked hundreds of cocks and taken them in her pussy as well?"

For some reason as she said that I felt my cock starting to pulse ever so slightly. I also began to feel the sensation of my own orgasm building. What was giving me this pleasure I thought, was it this beautiful woman with an amazing ass or was it the words she was saying.

"You like that I am a whore, don't you? It's easy for me to get men. I got you from your girlfriend without even trying, and that Justin guy checked me out a few times as well."

I was shocked she mentioned those other people. "I noticed Justin checking you out too. Don't blame the poor guy, probably works some shitty job like this and makes no money while having to see rich men with beautiful women." I felt strange when she had said Justin's name and immediately tried to assert myself.

Layla let out a little moan. "Funny that you chose to mention the man and not your girlfriend. You like humiliating other men, don't you? You like that you are rich and that it makes you feel powerful?"

"Of course. Look where being rich got me. I am fucking a beautiful woman in an expensive hotel."

What Layla would say next would stick with me for the rest of my life. In fact, it essentially changed who I am as a man and altered all of my relationships moving forward.

"Funny, cause being rich doesn't mean you are a big man." The way she emphasized the word big, made my stomach feel tight.

"What do you mean," those words almost squeaked out of me. I did not know what answer I wanted her to give in that moment.

Layla had stopped riding me and only about half of my cock was inside her now, she turned her body slightly more so I could almost see all of her face. She had a big smile and did not immediately answer. Instead, she slowly brought her hips up and down, up and down on my cock. It was excruciating. It felt amazing yet I knew that I was really just waiting for the words she would say next.