No Longer a Big Fish

Story Info
Ryan's life takes an unexpected turn, is it for the better?
14.4k words
2.81
32.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*For those who have asked, this is an ongoing story that will have at least 1 more part, probably more. Thanks for all of the interest in the series, there will be more after this one is complete as well Hope you all enjoy.*

**************

As I hid behind the shelves, I wondered why I was unable to move. My wife was no more than 15 feet away from me with another man's cock in her mouth. Not only that, but my own cock was getting hard.

"You sure know how to suck a cock," Ethan, the son of my boss said. He was standing in the middle of the room with my wife on her knees in front of him. They had not even tried to hide as this room was just off of the kitchen in the big event hall we were at. "But you can't really fit that much in your mouth," he smiled goading her, clearly trying to get a reaction out of her. He was wrong as my wife was actually able to fit a surprising amount of his large member into her mouth and I am sure her throat. I felt certain this was his way of trying to continue his verbal assault on me.

This was supposed to be the night that I had spent so long working towards. The CEO of my company was giving me this promotion tonight so that I could one day take over the company. I had worked so long to get to where I was and wanted to celebrate it. Instead, his son was the one with something to celebrate.

The sound of my wife sucking his cock was consistent *gluck gluck* she was really going to town on his sizable member. Ethan had already freed her tits and continued to play with them at his own will, despite my wife's brief protest. I knew I had to do something. I had to get out of this position and face what was happening in front of me, but it was just too similar to what had happened in the past.

**************

As I looked down on the scene in front of me, I felt as if I was the king of the world. My plan had gone even better than I had hoped, and I looked forward to enjoying the rest of the night.

"Uh... I guess I should head out then," Trevor awkwardly said from the chair.

I looked over at him, the prey to my plan and smiled, "no you'll stay we are not done here yet."

"No, Trevor it's fine you can go. Just give me a second to clean up and I will walk you out," Layla was getting up off the floor and walked towards the bathroom.

Walk him out? Why would she do that I still had plans to fuck them in front of him tonight I thought to myself. Him being here was one of the hotter parts of all of this.

"Baby let's head to bed, I am so tired," Selina said.

I looked at Layla and wondered what was going on. Just a minute ago I was fucking her from behind and making her cum and now she was walking this loser out.

"Why don't you ignore him, and you can join Selina and I?" I looked over at Layla.

She turned to me still naked and looked me up and down. "Listen, you and your girlfriend need to have a talk I am sure, and I am going to walk Trevor out and then hit the hay, I have practice early in the morning."

I was annoyed but decided not to push my luck, so I went with Selina to her room. "That was so hot. I love knowing I have the best man and shoving it in her face. She always thought she was hotter than me, now she knows who's really in charge."

I was furious. That must be it. Selina had messed things up for me by sitting on Layla's face. I knew it couldn't be my fault. It was Selina who had made a mistake.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, but next time don't go off script that like and sit on her face, you might mess things up," I said with some anger in my voice.

"But it felt amazing to show her that I was above her. It was the exact thing I wanted and I-"

"It isn't about what you want. If you can't wrap your head around that then it's a separate issue."

Selina looked somewhat taken aback by that. "I thought you said this was for us."

I was exasperated. The best night of my life and she still did not get it. "Listen Selina, it is for us but that doesn't mean you can just go off script any time, if you mess something up then what was the point? You like that I am in control, right? So just let me be in control."

She seemed placated by that answer. "Okay I am sorry it just got me so hot seeing that. I needed to cum, and I could see how close you were. Maybe you want me to make you cum again now?" she was still naked and walked over to where I was on the bed, slowly dropping to her knees and placing her hand on my cock.

She looked up at me with sexy eyes and rubbed my cock. "That was the hottest thing ever tonight Ryan. The way you took control of the room. The way you were the only real man there. It was everything," she took my cock in her mouth as I started to get hard.

She continued sucking on my cock getting me harder as one of her hands played with her massive tits, a sight she knew I loved. I began to think over the night myself, it really had been incredible. As excited as I had been to fuck Layla, I had to say, her demeanor was quite annoying whereas Selina was just getting hotter and hotter with this attitude of hers. Don't get me wrong, I definitely wanted to fuck Layla again, her ass alone was reason enough. But something always seemed off about her. She was incredibly hard to read and seemed more difficult to control than Selina. Maybe the perfect scenario really would be to marry Selina and just have other women on the side.

Selina now had my cock fully hard, and she rose up and straddled me. She lined the head of my cock up with her wet pussy and slid down on it quickly. She began to bounce on my cock with an energy she did not usually have. Her tits were in my face and I gladly took one of her nipples into my mouth, flicking my tongue over it.

She continued to ride me as we discussed the events of that night, Selina kept mentioning how hot it was to see me in control like that, I was even able to get her to admit she liked the idea of me fucking other women, especially if their men were there. I had to agree, something about fucking them in front of Trevor that made it better. There was something about humiliating him that had almost been as hot as fucking Layla and Selina. Eventually I told her I would cum soon. I told her if she made me cum loud enough, she could probably wake Layla and make her jealous. She seemed to like that and rode me until I finished deep inside of her. She got off and continued to play with herself, her eyes closed until she also came.

Together we both went to sleep, satisfied with how the night had gone.

I woke up early the next morning hoping to catch Layla before she left for practice. I waited around in the kitchen for about 20 minutes until I finally heard her get up.

When she walked out and saw me, she chuckled and said, "wanted to catch me on my own without your girlfriend did you?"

"I just figured we should probably talk about last night."

"Why? What is there to talk about. We fucked, you are dating Selina move on."

"So, if I wasn't dating Selina we would fuck again?" I raised my eyebrow and smiled at her. "Just because I am dating her doesn't mean we can't have fun."

"Look I bet you would like that, maybe even Selina would she seems to have a thing for power, but Selina dates you and gets to date the rich boy with a future. What do I get?"

"You want her place then? She is pretty hard to beat. She agreed last night that she likes when I fuck other women and she is incredibly hot."

"I never said I wanted her place. I am just not doing that shit again for free. Last night was fine since it came up organically and I had not got fucked in a while, plus everyone seemed to enjoy it. But now I will need to find someone else."

"For free? You want me to pay to fuck you like a whore?" I laughed at the idea. "Y'know what I got last night wasn't really worth paying for."

Layla gave me side eye as she prepped some food and a coffee for herself while getting ready to leave, something about her face had changed slightly after what I had just said.

"Listen big shot. You can call me a whore all you want, it won't phase me. But you weren't worth giving anything special too. I know your type and I knew you'd want more. You want more you'll have to do more than last night."

I missed the underlying message of what she said, instead assuming it was about money again like it so often was with women for me.

"Then what do you want?"

"Treat me right, I don't care about being labelled as your girlfriend or whatever, but I grew up pretty poor. The only reason I was able to move here was my soccer scholarship. If this is something where we can both get what we want, I'll give you the whore experience." She really emphasized that word. Again, I missed the underlying truth to what she said instead assuming I had her all figured out.

"Sure, why don't you come suck me off and give me a taste of what I'll be paying for." I grabbed my wallet and pulled out $150 dollars cash. I figure that will suffice for this.

Layla glanced over at the time and sighed. "Whatever."

She walked over to where I sat at the table and dropped to her knees without hesitation. She was already in exercise gear which was basically short shorts and a tank top. From above I had a nice view of her round ass and toned body.

She pulled down my pants, my cock had already started to get hard. She started to jerk my cock slowly. Strangely, I already noticed a difference from last night. As she used her hand slowly, she was also slightly twisting while doing it, it felt incredible. I got fully hard in no time, and she took my entire length in her mouth easily.

Again, I was shocked at the difference from last night. Last night had felt like every blowjob I had ever gotten from Selina. Up and down repeatedly with little variation of anything special. Here she kept the entire length in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head while keeping my cock in her mouth. As she pulled back, her hand would quickly resume stroking and she spit on the head, something Selina had never done.

She continued to switch between taking me in her mouth and jerking me off, however she also started slowly rocking on her hips while doing this, this had the added effect of making her ass jiggle as she continued to easily take my cock.

This had not been going on for any more than a minute or maybe a minute and a half when I already felt the familiar pressure building, meaning I knew I was going to cum.

"Fuck Layla that feels amazing you really are going to make me cum," I gasped as my head tilted back.

Suddenly Layla's second hand came up and started to slowly massage my balls. She pulled her head off my cock which was coated in her saliva and gave me an amazing handjob. She looked me in the eyes a little smile on her face.

"You like the way a whore can make you feel, don't you? Sure, you like your little pretty girlfriend, but a rich guy like you likes a little fuckslut to show him something nasty your proper girlfriend can't give you. This is the best bj you've ever gotten and now you're wondering what a whore's pussy feels like when she really tries aren't you?"

The way she goaded me on pushed me over the edge, my head went back again, and I began to cum. With expert timing Layla knew I was about to cum and took my entire cock in her mouth once again. I came down her throat while she sucked and swirled the head of my cock in her mouth. Her hand kept massaging my balls and it felt like she was draining all of the cum from my body. I could not believe that was just from a blowjob. When Selina gave me blowjobs I had never complained, but I now realized just how plain they had really been.

As I opened my eyes Layla just smiled, stood up, and took the money off the table. She turned to walk away.

I stared at her ass as she walked away. I suddenly felt very different from before. That blowjob alone was better than most of the sex Selina and I had ever had. I knew I needed to be with Layla again and this time to fuck her.

When Selina awoke, I decided I needed to manage things with her. Sure, Layla had given me the best sexual experience of my life, but I still could not get a read on her and wanted to make sure I did not mess things up with the woman I would mostly likely be with in the future.

I treated her to an expensive breakfast and took her shopping, I knew she was more receptive to my ideas when I spoiled her. I then discussed the night before with her and asked if she had liked being better than Layla, having a man she did not have. Selina admitted to enjoying it a lot. I broached the idea of me continuing to fuck her and before Selina could object, I put my idea on the table.

I told her that most guys like me have multiple women, whereas I would still only have Selina. I also told her that women can't keep up with men's sexual energy and I was sure she was tired of always having to take care of me. I told her it would be convenient to have a whore to do the tasks my future wife shouldn't like sucking my cock whenever I needed and the like.

When I called her my future wife her eyes lit up. I continued to emphasize how she would be above Layla and any other women I took. I told her I would never call them my girlfriends or anything of the like. They would only be there for sexual needs and that Selina could veto them if she chose.

I knew a lot of what I was saying was likely a lie as Layla could one day surpass Selina, but this seemed like the best course of action for now at least. Selina asked a few questions but overall, at the end seemed fairly satisfied with the outcome. She admitted it was hard to keep up with me sexually coming from her strict upbringing and that she had enjoyed being above Layla for power. She eventually agreed as long as she was informed of these types of things and had the power to influence or veto what was happening.

I had to return back to my own house that day, so I did not get another chance to see Layla before I left. However, I text her throughout the week and was finally able to convince her to let me see her again. The main issue was this next time I wanted it to be without Selina there as I wanted to see what the experience would be like. She finally agreed after I promised to make it worth her while and that we would both enjoy it. She had a soccer tournament just two weeks away. She would be staying in a hotel a few hours from where I was. I told her I would rent the most expensive room in the hotel, and we could spend the night there. Since she only had games on the Friday and Saturday, she agreed to see me on Saturday night.

The two weeks felt like forever. I masturbated nearly every day thinking about the blowjob and the night to come. I told Selina that I would be seeing Layla not wanting to get caught in too big of a lie, but I did lie and say that Layla would just be stopping by my house to take care of my sexual needs like the whore she was. Selina seemed to like that and laughed saying that was all she was good for. I made her promise not to be mean to Layla whenever I was not there. I needed to make sure I controlled this as best as possible.

The weekend of the tournament finally came around and I drove the few hours on Saturday early in the afternoon. When I got to the hotel I checked in and went up to the room. It was a very nice room. It was oriented more like a small house than a hotel room. You walked into a small entrance way with a closet and some paintings. Through there you went into the main room. It had a nice sized comfortable looking couch and a wall mounted 55' tv. There was also a recliner and a coffee table. The entire far wall was a giant window that allowed a nice view of the city. There was a small kitchen area to the side and a bathroom as well. On the left there were double doors that led into an enormous bedroom with a king-sized bed and another large tv. There was a bathroom in there as well this one with a nice sized bath and a shower.

The bellboy who had taken me up accepted my tip and showed me around. He was a nice enough man not much older than me. He was slightly shorter than me, maybe 5'9 or 5'10 and very scrawny. He told me he would take care of us for the night and if there was anything we needed he showed me the number to dial on the couple of phones scattered throughout the room.

I informed him that a guest named Layla would be checking in soon and he could show her up here when she was ready.

Finally, at around 6pm I heard movement outside the door and two people talking. The door opened and in walked Justin, the bellboy from before and Layla. He was carrying her large soccer bag for her along with a couple of other small things she had. She was still in her uniform, so I assumed that she had come straight from the tournament. I tipped Justin again after he had put her bags away and told him we would call if needed.

After he left, I walked up to Layla with the intentions of things starting right then. I had paid a pretty good price for this hotel room, and I planned on getting my money's worth for the night.

Layla put her hand on my chest as I walked up to her stopping me in my tracks. "Slow down there rich boy," she laughed. "I just finished the tournament I need to go take a shower. I had to leave quick, so the team wasn't suspicious of why I was not coming with them, and I told them I had a family event tonight."

It was my turn to laugh, "don't want them to know what a whore you are?"

Suddenly Layla's expression changed. "Listen, I get what this is. But I am not an actual whore okay. You are not paying me for tonight. We are just having an expensive night on the town. The only reason I took the money last time was cause you offered it. It's basically an allowance."

"An allowance? No, you blew me and took money and now you're here to get fucked in a place you could never afford."

Layla genuinely seemed to be getting annoyed by my words and I knew I might need to be more careful. "This is no different than what you'd do with your girlfriend is it? You'd give her money, and she blows you? Just cause ours was closer in time than yours might be this is not that different. And I am sure you take her on expensive nights on the town. Now just because I suck your cock better than her and because you want to fuck me more does not mean I will put up with you just being rude. Learn the time and the place."

Here is was again I thought. I never could seem to read this woman. She had given me the best blowjob of my life while calling herself a whore and now she was mad about it.

"Okay, okay sorry. Then how should we start this?"

"Well like I said I need a shower, and to be honest I am starving so maybe you could order us in some food while I shower and then we can eat dinner." She said this as she was already walking towards the bathroom in the bedroom area.

"Something expensive I suppose?" I almost rolled my eyes. Was I being taken advantage of here?

"That would be lovely," she chuckled.

It really felt like I had perhaps made a mistake here I thought now sitting on the couch. Sure, I guess what Layla said was true and there was not much of a difference between this and what I would do with Selina, but Selina was my girlfriend and something about it just felt different.

Suddenly Layla's appeared at the bedroom door, she was wearing only a towel clearly heading towards the bath. "Since you are trying to be a good boy why don't you come over and we can discuss dinner while I shower." I did not need telling twice and quickly hurried over to the bathroom.

While she showered, I watched her lathering herself with soap, taking in every inch of her incredible body. She had an amazing physique from the years of soccer. She had a nice tight stomach which flared out to perfect hips all which framed her best feature, her beautiful ass. Sure, it might not be as big as some women had since soccer also involved a lot of running, but the way it was shaped was just perfect. It seemed to defy gravity being a perfect bubble butt and each cheek was round and perfectly smooth really giving the perfect place to put each hand. She also had long toned legs which looked incredible as she continued to wash herself.