All Comments on 'No Longer a Fantasy'

by telebri

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excrement

Just a variation on the scenario, "my mate dropped by and fucked my wife." Why these wimp husband writers can't figure out any fresh scenario tells you how imaginative they aren't. Poor little boys. To sum everything up, if you are a wimp, you'll love this "story." If you have your manhood intact, you will not. Judge yourself accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

W.T.F. is a Bi-dude doing in Jersey? Every time I've been there anybody offer me their woman,it would have cost money.Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dwarf?

FYI... the term "My wife dwarfed him" means that she is much taller than him... he actually "dwarfed her" if he was much taller per your description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh come on give the guy a break

He's from S NJ he doesn't know words or what they mean!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A bit to immatuire and in need of an real editor

clean it up. I am sorry to inform you, but if your wife went from skeptic to full fledged making love in one evening she is, was, and always will be a slut and you can assume she has been cheating on you all the time you have been together. I will admit getting her drunk would speed the issue but in most women the next morning would be pure hell as she lamented you allowing a man to rape when she was to drunk to stop him or you. A bit of experience in real life helps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A

I have to disagree with the other comments. Not a bad story. Some fixing and it would be a good story. I can understand the fantasy. A lot of men have it, but keep it as just that, a fantasy. I have been the lover of some women online, though only chatting with their husbands. Have you explored this with your wife? Have you been the only man she's ever had? If yes, you should maybe try one of the adult resorts in the Caribbean. Wife and I explored one. Nothing happened, but great fun to point out other cocks and ask what she thought of them. I hope you will write more, just be a little more careful with your choice of words.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
My fantasy is: wimp authors dream up something new

No new ground here, just another rehash of "Take my wife. Please." Given the husband's aberration, you'd think there'd be some exposition on his unusual thought processes but, no, all we get is the 5'2" wifey dwarfing her lover. Does that mean her lover is a midget? I guess it does.

<P>

No plot to speak of, mediocre characterization, no impact character, no narrative drive, droll prose means bad fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Some of the men in here do not have a trusting relationship with their wife like the author and like I do with my wife. I like other males have always wanted 2 women and my wife said she would like to try 2 men also. I set her up first with a guy I had chatted with on the internet just like this story. We met for dinner and then went home where we drank so wine and then I had my wife go into the bedroom and get comfortable and told her we would be in soon. After the peliminaries or each doing oral on the other he got between her legs and started to move into her and as he did I watched as it moved in and then looked at my wife's eyes and face. She was loving it and he did her and I sat back and started watching because it was so erotic to see. After he was done and had cum on her belly I moved in and she did me also. He made her cum 2 times and she was loving it. So you see guys there are some of us who are willing to satisfy our wife just as we want to be satisfied by others also. The only problem is most men in here can not stand the tought that their might be someone else out there that can do a better job of fucking his wife cause he has a big ego. Sorry but those guys will always give bad reviews because they have no guts and get no glory either. Great job and hope you guys do it again for the fun of the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice story, well told

You can just feel the excitment of the author...and this is a perfectly fine accounting.

What a shame that some men just love to say negative things about others.

One wonders what some of these commentors here have wrong with them... have they been wronged by a wife?

Certainly they are small men, in many way.

As to the writer of this story -- thanks. It sure did show how a wife could have her first shared wife experiment, and how exciting it can be for you both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hickies on wife

Different strokes for different folks but don't be supprised when she keeps on living your fantisey out whether you know about it or not.Won't be the last time your good buddy marks her as his. Have fun jacking off while he fucks the shit out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great job just ignore W.T.F. and the moralists

Kepp them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
husband does what?

or rather does not do much, but bring 2 together. what it says of him?

lyricalcandylyricalcandyalmost 16 years ago
Worked for me!

I enjoyed the story very much. It was in need of a little fine tuning, but overall the small grammatical issues were not so distracting that I was unable to follow and enjoy the story.

lyricalcandylyricalcandyalmost 16 years ago
Worked for me!

I enjoyed the story very much. It was in need of a little fine tuning, but overall the small grammatical issues were not so distracting that I was unable to follow and enjoy the story.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 14 years ago
Dwarfing?

Nice story -- plenty of imagery although I prefer the hubby to stay and watch everything -- you lost me when he left the room and there was not enough detail about the action. B-T-W, when one dwarfs somebody, it means one is much LARGER by comparison, not smaller as you suggested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Now What

Thats the problem, do you continue on down the cockold road, does husband get or even want another woman? I have never had this fantasy, before we were married my wife and I had enough different partners to know what love and great sex was all about and have no desire to experiment with our marriage but you go right ahead, but if it bites you in the ass don't blame your wife, you allowed it, and it will not all be fun for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more!

A follow up, please!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, there are so many similar tales on lit. Ero it makes me think there are hundreds or thousands of small cock losers who are happy to pimp out the woman they are supposed to love for their own voyeuristic gratification. I personally don't get it, but it must be great for the wives, good sex and a fucking idiot to pay the bills , in return for letting him jack off while she fucks a real man, funny old world.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99about 1 month ago

Very good story. Well written and really enjoyed the flow of it. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous