All Comments on 'No Longer a Game Ch. 05'

by GothicGaGirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
airgodairgodover 6 years ago
Great series

Really enjoying this series please keep it going

SynapsisSynapsisover 6 years ago
Really hate Natalie at the moment

She's acting like an immature asshole to someone she loved literally hours before. On top of that, she seems to only have two conversation modes: seduction and screaming.

The story is decently written, but I really don't like your main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Natalie is acting correctly

Did you not read that she is sort of a psychopath and has never loved anyone? She doesn't love Christie, she likes her for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re:Natalie

What the other anonymous miss is that Natalie really does need some balance. Now I would be kind of 'meh' if she caught an arrow with her eye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is not a series. It's a plagiarized rendition of a book published years ago - even down to the remark about where to out blankets when camping. I hope the sex scenes are better than this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGothicGaGirl@GothicGaGirl
Hi all :) just a cute, introverted semi gothic girl in Savannah Ga. who enjoys reading and writing erotic fiction based on my own experiences as well as some of my own personal fantasies that can be rather taboo :) I am not a shy girl but i am introverted and always found it e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES