No Longer a Game Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's beautiful." Christie said in awe. "The entire temple is just magnificent."

Cefrey giggled, "We rarely worship in here; it's more for visitors. Aklice can be rather vain. We truly worship the Dark Maiden in the clearing outside the walls under the moon and stars."

Nalfal chuckled, "Yes, Aklice likes to show off and while she can be vain and arrogant she is one of the most powerful priestesses of Eilistraee there is, second only to Lady Qilué Veladorn one of the Seven Sisters. Aklice is firm but fair and kind. She was Matron Mother of a first house and old habits die hard, but she is very devout to Eilistraee and followers the goddess's teachings and trains her followers very well."

Christie nodded and the three made their way to kneel in front of the image of the Dark Maiden to pray and pay their respects.

Natalie lay stretched out in the large marble bath inside the building that would serve as her and Christie's living quarters. She was impressed on how cozy and nice the building was. It had a large living area, a bathroom where hot water was pumped in from a warm spring, and a spacious sleeping area with a large bed. She had already bathed and smiled when she saw her lover enter the room.

"I was waiting for you." She looked up with a glint in her eye. "Take off your clothes and I'll bathe you."

Christie smiled and took off her clothes and got into the tub and sat between the elf's spread legs with her back to the other girl. Natalie began to wash the drow.

"You are being sweet." Christie smiled.

"Also horny." Natalie giggled, "We have not had a chance to really be alone since we left Athkatla." Natalie started kissing the drow's bare shoulders. "I do enjoy you drow body but honestly I can't wait until we get home and I can see the real you."

Christie smiled and then moaned a little as the elf's hand cupped her breasts and started playing with her erect nipple. "Ummm...that feels nice, baby, but I am really tired and my butt is sore and I am hungry. Let's finish our bath and find something to eat. I feel like I can sleep for days."

Natalie pouted, "I told you not to ride Rain's horse this morning. It's your own fault."

Christie laughed and leaned back to let Natalie finish bathing her.

When Aklice and her hunting party arrived back at the village it was early afternoon and the group of friends were spending their time relaxing and doing various activities. Lou was engaged in a lengthy discussion about magic with a Sun Elf mage with long golden hair, Rain and Jason were using blunted weapons to friendly spar one another as Cefrey watched and cheered both the rogue and the paladin, Christie was sitting on a porch of a dwelling watching Natalie play with a group of small children the elf was entertaining with minor spells and catnips, and Ahira was talking to the dwarf blacksmith and his daughter about the arts of dwarven weapon and armor crafting; both the older dwarf and his daughter seemed impressed by the fact Ahira's clan name was Bloodax. All six friends and Nalfal stopped what they were doing when a hunting horn sounded outside the gate to announce the return and success of Aklice and her party.

They gathered together in the center of the square to meet the drow priestess. Aklice reined her horse, gave orders to her novice priestesses, and dismounted to greet her guests. She was taller than most drow females, standing five eight, and of course beautiful. She was wearing brown hunting leathers and her body was more voluptuous and full figured than that of Christie or the other drow females they had met and she wore her white hair in an intricate coif on her head. She smiled to a young human male who took her horse and led it to the stables. Aravilar came forward to greet her.

"I trust the hunt went well, Matron?"

"Yes, they did splendid and the Dark Maiden was pleased by their skill. We killed two boars and three deer." She then frowned, "But we also ran into a small group of trolls. We dealt with them and only took minor wounds but I want you to send a patrol west in case there are more them." Aravilar nodded, "I see our guests have arrived safely."

"Yes, Matron, let me introduce you."

Aklice shook her head, "No need; by Sinafey's description I know who is who. Go see about that patrol. I will talk to our new friends and then I need a bath and something to eat. We will have a feast tonight to celebrate the hunt."

Aravilar bowed, "As you wish."

Aklice smiled as she walked toward the group of friends. "I am sorry I was not here to greet you personally on your arrival."

"You should be." Natalie said with a little anger in her voice and then gave a yelp of pain as Christie pinched her again.

Aklice smiled and raised an eyebrow as she gave the elf a curious look, "Come we will discuss your request to use my portal as I bathe."

They followed the drow priestess to a large wood structure and paused as Aklice walked into another room. The drow turned her head and smiled.

"Well come along we have things to discuss." She said and they followed her into the bathing room.

With the help of Cefrey and young drow female, Aklice removed her clothes. Modestly was not a drow trait and the priestess stood naked in front of the friends. Jason and Lou could not help but stare as Ahira, Rain, and Christie turned their heads and Natalie stared and bit her lower lip and shifted her feet nervously and then glanced at her girlfriend hoping Christie did not see her staring. The drow was beautiful and her buxom figure was very alluring. Aklice got into the tub and Cefrey started to bathe her.

"So why should I allow you to use my portal?" She asked.

Jason cleared his throat. "I assume Sinafey told you about us?"

"Umm that's nice, dear." Aklice said to Cefrey, "Yes she did...she told me everything but I am still reluctant to open the portal for you."

"That's not fair!" Natalie shouted. "We need it...we want to go home and you are being selfish!" She turned to Christie, "And if you pinch me one more time I swear I will turn you into a toad."

Aklice laughed and looked at the young woman bathing her, "Sinafey was right about this one. Not only is she very lovely but she is very outspoken." Cefrey giggled. "It's not that I am being selfish and don't want you and your friends to get home, dear. I am reluctant out of concern you your safety. We use the portal here to send our followers into the Underdark as agents of Eilistraee to drow cities in hopes of them being able to convert our kin from Lolth. Our order here is mostly made up of Silverhair Knights. Their duty is not like that of the Sword Dancers or Darksong Knights who battle Lolth and her minions but they take a vow to never willingly kill any drow but instead to show to other dark elves the strength that can be found in compassion, and that living in peace, without the endless conflict and paranoia that rule their society. We are tasked by the Dark Maiden to show our kin they can abandon the teachings of Lolth and cleave to Eilistraee."

"I understand that, Matron, and we respect that and I respect the teachings of Eilistraee but we need to get home." Christie pleaded. "We don't belong here."

Aklice stood up and water beaded over her body and then Cefrey dried her off. "I need to think on it." She looked at Natalie, "I did not say no, child, I said I need to think on it. I will discuss this with Nalfal also. I understand he has asked to be your guide?"

"Yes, Matron." Christie answered.

The priestess sighed, "I am not happy about that. I am very fond of Nalfal and hate to think of him running around the Underdark alone after he sees you to this portal back to your world...which I doubt is actually there, but it's his choice and I will not attempt to change his mind."

"My lady, it I may." Ahira spoke up, "Myself and Lou do not plan on going back to the other side. We plan to remain but we need to see our friends home first. Nalfal will not be alone on the way back."

"You do not want to see your home again?"

Ahira shook his head, "We do...but well...we have our reasons why we want to stay."

Aklice nodded, "I will not pry. We are having a feast tonight to celebrate the hunt and you are invited as guests. I will have my decision then."

The friends knew they were dismissed and thanked the priestess and left the building.

Aklice turned to Cefrey and kissed her on the lips gently. "So, what do you think?"

The young girl smiled, "I like them; especially the paladin and his lover...the blue haired half elf. I detected no malicious or evil thoughts. They have been honest and they do just want to go home." Cefrey helped the drow dress, "Are you going to open the portal for them?"

"Of course I will. I just wanted to get your opinion on them first."

The human girl giggled, "And you attraction to the moon elf girl has nothing to do with having them stay another night." Aklice was about to protest but Cefrey laughed harder, "You forgot to shield your thoughts from me, Aklice."

The drow smiled and sighed, "Are you sure you want to continue your ranger training? You would make such an excellent priestess."

Cefrey nodded, "I can serve the Dark Lady as one of her rangers like my father did." She gave the drow a worried look, "Be careful of the elf, Aklice, while I did not detect any lies or evil in there is something about her...something powerful but also something dark about her. She has suffered."

"Oh what?"

"I could not read it...she buried it deep but there is something about her. I can't get a clear read on her mind, it's like she has it shielded but I could not sense any psionic abilities to her like I have but there is something about her and I fear it may be something terrible." The girl paused and chewed her bottom lip as if thinking of what to say, "It's like some power she does not know she has or how to unleash it and use it. Maybe it's because she is not of this world and was never trained properly." She shook her head as if confused by her own words. "I can't understand it. I never felt anything like it; just be careful of that one."

Aklice laughed, "I will. You be careful with the paladin and his lover. I don't need your ability to see your attraction to them both and don't use your skills to get into their minds and seduce them. If you desire to bed them use your natural charms I taught you."

Cefrey blushed as she finished helping her Matron dress.

The feast later that evening was in a large dining hall and Natalie and her friends were seated at the main table with Aklice and some of her priestess, Cefrey, and even the dwarf female whose name was Dorna. Natalie was seated next to Aklice with Christie on her left, Cefrey was seated between Jason and Rain and Dorna was seated next to Ahira. Lou was once again talking magic with the Sun Elf mage. There was plenty of food and drink. Aklice flirted openly with Natalie, who was becoming uncomfortable with the attention she was getting. She was very attracted to the voluptuous drow but worried the flirtation would make Christie jealous. Christie herself was rather amused by the attention Aklice was giving her girlfriend however and did not get jealous at all. Rain on the other hand was getting a little jealous by the flirting Cefrey was giving Jason until the human girl started flirting with her also and then she became uneasy.

That Cefrey was not lovely was not the issue. The girl was tall with a boyish figure with small breasts and a beautiful face adorned with light freckles one had to be close to see. Her hair was long and wheat gold in color. What made Rain uneasy was the girl looked only to be about fifteen or sixteen. She did relax a little as the night progressed and she found out Cefrey was nineteen.

Hours passed and Natalie asked Aklice to be excused and she stood up and leaned down to her girlfriend.

"Don't stay much longer and don't drink too much." She whispered in the drow's ear. "I want you to fuck me tonight." She then licked Christie's ear lobe seductively and left the dining hall.

Natalie was lying naked in the bed waiting for her girlfriend to join her. The elf was sexually aroused since there had been no chance for her and the drow to be alone while traveling and Christie rejected her advances the previous night claiming she was too tired and she had to admit to herself that the attention she was receiving from Aklice aroused her. That the drow priestess was alluring and sexy could not be denied and Natalie was attracted to strong dominate people both male and female. As she lay in bed on her back her hand traced over her nipples and her sex became wet but she refrained from getting herself off as she wanted Christie to do that for her. Natalie giggled when she glanced at the sex toys she had laid on the other side of the bed; she had every intention of having all of them used on her that night as well as using them on her girlfriend. She wanted a great deal of sex this night since she knew there would be no chance for it when they got to the Underdark.

Natalie heard the door to the room open and she smiled as she pulled the sheets over her body up to her chin and waited. The elf's smile turned into a frown when she heard not only Christie's voice but another voice in the room. She got out of bed and wrapped the sheet around her body and walked from the bedroom to find Christie and Aklice sitting next to one another on the couch.

"Good you are not asleep." Christie smiled up at her.

"No...you knew I would not be...ummm...cause well...we well...you know why." Natalie blushed as both drow females looked at her.

Christie laughed, "Yes I know why. You were waiting for me to come fuck you weren't you?"

"Christie!" Natalie shouted embarrassed.

"It's ok, my dear, your lover invited me to join you both tonight." Aklice told her.

"May I talk to you...alone?" Natalie asked Christie.

The two females walked into the bedroom and Christie smiled when she saw the sex toys on the bed, moved them to the side, and sat down and looked up at Natalie and grinned.

"Stop smiling like that. I had them out for us." The elf said as she stood over the drow. "Now can you please explain to me what the hell you are doing?" There was no anger in her voice.

"I just thought that...well...you seem attracted to her and she is very attracted to you and well," Christie sounded unsure of herself. Before when she came up with the plan for the threesome she was confident but now she thought she may have made a mistake.

Natalie sighed, "So you think I am that much of a slut that you can just whore me out?" She asked calmly with a little sadness in her voice.

"Of course not, Natalie. I never thought that of you." Christie said quickly. "It's just that...well...I...you...I just..."

"God, spit it out, Christie."

The drow took a deep breath, "Ok...here it is. I kind of always wanted to try it...a threesome with you but was always too afraid to bring it up because I was scared that like...well...what if you liked the other girl more than me? What if she pleased you better than I could? You know I am not that experienced and you taught me a lot. So well...I figured since you are obviously attracted to Aklice...and so am I...and since we are going home and we will never see her again...well I just thought maybe we could do it. I can ask her to leave if you want."

Natalie smiled and at down next to her girlfriend. "First of all I would not leave you over another girl or boy...true I had my indiscretions but I would not leave you over them. Second you do please me sexually and also not sexually. You are a great fuck." Natalie giggled, "I like being your girlfriend also, Christie." Natalie took the drow's hand and brought it to her lips and kissed it. "If you want this I will do it but don't do it for me...do it because you want to; but if we do this, baby, then once we start there is no going back. Once we start then we go all the way and no jealousy."

Christie nodded, "I...I do want to."

"Also another thing...Aklice is very dominate and I have a feeling her sexual pleasures may lean more to being in that role...if...well...she starts to do things to me don't get all upset and stop her. If it gets out of control or she does something I don't want I will stop...okay."

Christie nodded again. "I promise."

Natalie kissed the drow on the lips and stood up and dropped the sheet from her body. "Go back into the other room and let Aklice know she can join us. I will be there in a moment."

Christie grinned and left the room. Natalie put on her makeup and applied the black eye shadow more heavily than normal and painted her lips red and then brushed her hair. She then put on an outfit Christie had bought her but she never had a chance to wear it for her lover and thought tonight would be the perfect opportunity. If her girlfriend and the drow priestess were going to treat her like a whore she might as well look the part.

The outfit was more leather straps than any sort of clothing. The straps were of black leather and very soft and shined to a high polish. It took the elf more time than she expected to put on the outfit with its intricate straps. Once dressed, Natalie looked at herself in the mirror and grinned. "God I love my breasts over here. I am going to miss them." She giggled as she looked at herself in the mirror and turned her body this way and that way to check herself out. "God I look like I should be in some bondage porn movie. I like it." She said aloud and gigged again.

The outfit was made of the black leather straps that started by forming a color around her throat and then came down to crisscross over her well-formed breasts and just had enough material to cover her nipples and nothing more. The straps came down her lower back crossed over her buttocks like a harness and then over her lower stomach and formed a V between her legs. The bottom of the V was connected by a silver "O" ring that left her sex exposed as was her tighter entrance to her ass. Natalie could have complete sex in the outfit without removing it.

Natalie expected Christie would be nervous and was surprised to see the two other females kissing on the sofa. She watched for a moment as the two were distracted to notice she entered the room. Both of them wore the common diaphanous gowns denoting them as clerics of Eilistraee. Natalie watched as Aklice slid her hand up Christie's leg all the way to her inner thigh as they kissed passionately. The elf did not feel jealousy; instead she became more aroused and enjoyed her girlfriends light moans of pleasure. Natalie cleared her throat to let the two know she was in the room. They stopped kissing and Christie blushed but Aklice smiled at the elf.

Both of the she-drow's eyes roamed up and down Natalie's body appreciating the outfit and the way it looked on the elf girl.

"You look very beautiful, Natalie. But I suspect you would look very beautiful even after spending a few months locked away in a dungeon." Aklice commented. "Your beauty and allure rivals that of any female I have seen...drow, surface elf, and even that of the Seven Sisters."

Natalie giggled and gave the priestess a curtsey.

"Her damn nineteen charisma." Christie muttered.

"Her what?" Aklice asked.

"A private joke." Natalie giggled again.

"Ah...well let me think you for allowing me to join the two of you tonight. I promise neither of you will regret it."

"Oh I am sure we won't." Natalie smiled. She was very attracted to the larger drow; she could not deny that. Aklice's buxom and voluptuous body turned her on. While both her and Christie had sexy bodies and curves in the right places, the other drow's body was more full figured which Natalie found sexy.

"Well just don't stand there, my dear. Let's have a look at you."

Natalie nodded and walked to the two other females. She was not nervous at all. She had been in similar situations before. When she stood in front of them she put her hands to her sides and smiled.