No Longer Curious

Story Info
Married guy finally gets to explore with another.
5.2k words
4.62
10k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tankr2
Tankr2
73 Followers

Everyone is over 18. Thank you for reading.

Back when I was 18 years old, one of my guy friends and I started fooling around with each other. What started with mutual masturbation to porn, transitioned to helping each other. Over the coming months, we would kiss while our hands explored each other's bodies.

Not long after, I moved away to further my education, met a girl and eventually married and started a family. If I thought of those times with my friend, I would tell myself it was just curious exploring of an 18 year old and didn't mean anything more than that, however now and then I would recall those times with my friend while I masturbated and wonder what it would be like again. Afterwards, scolding myself for those thoughts as a married man.

A couple years go by, the thoughts didn't go away, they were still my secret. Then I bumped into my old friend. He'd stop by my work, not long before quitting time, every day on his way home, we would catch up and I would drive him home after I got off. After a few days like this, he brought up he had been thinking of what we used to do, and wondered if I would like to again, he didn't know how often I'd thought about it. I panicked and went to the automatic response, that we were only 18 and exploring, I'm married now and can't. He got out of my car and went to his apartment. The last time I saw him. If he would have came by a couple more times, who knows, I might have gave in.

More years go by, a few times I find a way to bring up being with a guy to my wife, always with a back up plan to make it into a joke depending on her reaction. Needless to say, I always had to make it into a joke. My secret thoughts remained a secret.

As the internet evolved, now in my 40s, porn was a website away, without going into a store. Chat group apps were everywhere, and you could be somewhat anonymous with what you were in to. Lots of pictures, added to fantasies about being with a guy. Through one of these chat groups, I learned of a website that gay, bi and curious men use to connect locally.

It seemed pretty slow at first, but eventually seemed to pick up. The thought that a encounter could potentially happen, fueled more fantasies. A few guys reach out and ask what I was in to, however only a couple stick around to chat once I tell them that I had minimal experience from nearly 30 years ago. Still, a few nice guys helped keep my harmless fantasies going.

One afternoon I had a couple hours to kill, and went on the site to look around. I wasn't on long and I had a message. He looked at the basic profile I set up and seen that I was 48, curious with minimal experience.

- Hey bud, find any dick lately?

Well that's a direct way to ask, I think before replying,

- Not since I was 18, just really exploring fantasies.

I figure this would be enough for him to hear and move on, I was surprised when he continued to chat.

- Yeah, been 3 years for me, I'm missing cock. Are you married?

I quickly send a reply,

- Yes, you?

- Yes.

- Does yours know? Or would she freak out like mine?

- No, She'd definitely freak. I see you're 48, I'm a little older, are you okay with that?

We're only chatting, so it doesn't really matter to me. I look at his profile and see he's 59, not that bad.

- Yeah, I'm okay with that.

- Could you show me your dick?

Definitely right to the point, I figure why not and post a picture from my phone. He seemed to enjoy it, and we ended up swapping a few more pictures.

We would message back and forth for a few days, we seemed to get along well, but with the anonymous ways of the internet, you couldn't really tell how fake the other person could possibly be.

- What do you think about meeting up sometime to chat, no sex or anything, just talk. You seem pretty cool.

My heart races as nervousness creeps over me, then I figure as long as it was public, I shouldn't have to worry, so reply,

- Yeah, we can try sometime.

- Great bud, I think that'll be good. Meet in a store parking lot with lots of space to talk.

- We'll see what we can work out.

We go back to flirting and picture swapping for another couple days. I check on the weekend, and notice another message from him,

- I really hope we can meet to talk, no sex. Do you have any weekdays off?

- Actually I'm off Monday.

We chat a little more that day, making plans of a place to meet. I can almost read his excitement getting to meet up, and we pick a large parking lot, near where I had errands and where people won't likely walk by the car and hear us talk.

Monday, I messaged him I was heading out and what I drove, and he replied that he had a black SUV. After I parked in the middle of the lot, my nerves were a little worked up, but not bad. When I seen the black SUV crossing the lot, my nerves really started ramping up. We're only talking, nothing to get worked up over, I told myself, calming down a bit. As he parked beside me, he motioned to both vehicles, and I got out of my car, and walked over to his as though it was just a normal meetup.

As I slip into the passenger seat, my eyes are as active as my nerves, watching all the passer-bys. Although they weren't within 100 feet of us, they seemed so close.

" Thanks for meeting me bud, I'm Ron," he says, reaching out a fist bump.

I return the fist bump, " I'm Charley, nice to meet you Ron."

" I'm so nervous, I had a bunch of questions I wanted to ask, but can't think of one now, you nervous? " he says.

"Oh yeah, I think it's normal, " I reply with a bit of a chuckle.

The two of us basically babble a little, about anything friends would talk about, getting a little more comfortable with each other.

" Man, your pics really get me going, it's never been like this before with guys. Something about you, " he tells me.

I don't really know what to say in the moment, " Thank you, I'm glad you like them. "

We talk more, and he tells me about his last guy, what they did and why he broke it off. He really wanted to be safe, and didn't trust the other guy not to be taking chances. He tells me he got tested, and no guys since. But he missed it bad.

Then he asks, " You hard? " with a chuckle.

" Well, the nerves help keep it down a bit, but all this sex talk does have some reaction, " I reply with a light laugh.

He looks around, " Man, I wish I could go down on you right now, I want to so bad, " he tells me. I look around the lot, and there's no way we could chance that. Then he asks, " Can I rub it?"

I look around the lot again, nobody is close. Then I look at the SUV interior and the dash is high enough to prevent anyone from seeing inside unless they were close.

" Sure, " I tell him, as I put one arm on the window ledge, the other I slide back.

Ron wastes no time reaching over and grabbing my cock firmly, but not too tight. His touch, pushing the nerves back and allowing my cock to get harder. After a few strokes, he sits back up in his seat, he seems so excited that he got a feel.

" May I again? " he asks.

I just nod my head this time, letting out a low moan as he worked my member through my tight shorts. He once again stopped, almost more excited than the last. His rubbing had me so turned on.

" Do you think it would be safe to pull it out? I don't think anyone can see below the dash, right? " he asks.

I once again looked around us, still nobody too close, then started to undo my belt and shorts. He quickly worked his open, and we both sat there with our cocks out, heads glistening with precum. He can't wait and reaches over, a couple firm strokes, then teased the head around the inside of my foreskin lightly, before sneaking the finger in to his mouth.

" mmmm, that's tasty. I just couldn't resist, " he says as he once again grabs my cock and plays, I firm grip up and down, alternating with a light touch around the head. My head fell back against the head rest and I let it a low moan. I looked over at his hard cut cock poking up from his waist, then reached out my left hand and took his hard member in my left hand. Gently I stroke, rolling my fingers around his head and shafts. It's been 30 years, and I'm stroking another man's cock.

His hand continues to stroke my cock. I'm so turned on, I try to think of a way I could get him in my mouth, but the layout made it impossible without being seen. His hand felt so good manipulating my member, definitely the best hand job I've ever had.

A few more strokes and I release his cock and lean back in the seat, moaning loudly as his magic hands worked out a huge load of cum from my cock.

I came so hard, I sat there almost paralyzed, as Ron scooped up my cum and used it as lube to stroke himself. It was so hot to watch, only a few strokes and his cum mixed with mine.

He reached behind the seat, and grabbed some paper towel.

"I didn't expect it to go this well, but figured I'd need to jerk off after I met you, so I brought some clean up supplies, " he told me as he began to clean himself up.

My new buddy and I kept in touch after our parking lot rendezvous. Wanting to be extra cautious next time, we didn't want to risk being in public again. We finally came up with a time he would be alone at home.

The morning came, and I showered. Making sure I was good and clean. Then I headed out and did some Christmas shopping. When the shopping was done, I headed to the address he sent me. When I was a block away, he sent a message that all was clear.

I pull up along the side of the street. I find a spot on the opposite side, a couple houses down. I brought a notebook with me, to appear to any nosy neighbors that I was there on business.

He met me at the door and quickly ushers me inside, telling me how excited he is we got to meet. I kick off my shoes as I enter, he grabs them and brings them.

" We'll take them downstairs with us, in case you need to make a quick escape, no one should come home, but just in case, " he explains leading me to the man cave, grabbing us a drink of water on the way.

Descending the stairs, I see an L shaped sofa in front of a large TV to the right, beside it a door. He opens it and shows me a side door. " Just in case, that takes you right out, "

We drink our water, mouths dry with nervous tension. He invites me to sit beside him, both telling each other how nervous we are. After we sit, he reaches over and runs his hands over my body. Lifting my shirt and leaning in to lick and suck my hard nipples while rubbing my cock through my pants, I can't help but moan, close my eyes and lean my head back.

After I enjoy it a moment, I reached for his cock. He releases it from his pants, and I gently rub and stroke it, while his hands still rub my body. It was time, I slide to me knees, lean down and run my tongue over his cock head, down the shaft and lick his balls. Moving back up I take him in my mouth, running my tongue around his head, flicking at his slit. I slowly start bobbing as my tongue continues. He starts thrusting back at my oral assault until he taps me and says, " Stop, stop, stop, not ready to go yet.."

I sit back on the sofa beside him, he reaches for my pants, I help him undo them and he quickly pulls them and my boxers down. He quickly takes me in his mouth,

" I've been waiting for this, " he tells me between sucks. After he sucks me some more, he moves up and sucks my nipples again, I hold my shirt up to give him full access. He rubs my cock, wet from his saliva as he alternates nipples. My head rolls back and I moan loudly. As I get close, I push him off me. He stands up, and I reach for his cock. I grab my phone,

" let's grab a couple pictures, " I tell him.

"not of my face, " he replies nervously.

"no, of me with your dick in my mouth, " I reply, handing him my phone as I slide to me knees.

I hear a few clicks, after the first one I try to pose to get good pictures of the moment. He drops the phone to the end table and I go back to sucking him curious if I could swallow his load.

Once again, he stops me as he gets close to cumming. I stand in front of him, grabbing my phone. Then I take a few pictures of our dicks touching and together in our hands.

"There's a bed back here, " he tells he, leading to a room on the other side of the stairs. He quickly moves stuff off of it and lays down on his side. I join him, my mouth at his hard cock. We take each other in our mouths, completing the 69. Our hands roamed each other's ass cheeks, as we sucked the others cock. He moans and flood to his back, " fuck, fuck, I'm going to cum," he moans out in between gasps. I think it's time to find out what it's like to have a guy cum in my mouth, and increase my efforts. I take him as deep as I can, licking his shaft. He tenses up and I can hear him saying fuck over and over again. I feel a stickiness at the back of my throat as I feel his cock get softer in my mouth. I hold him there and gently nurse him while he takes mine back in his mouth.

He works hard sucking me, his hands gripping my ass, fingers exploring the crevice in between. I don't take much longer, tightening my grip on his ass, I moan loud around his cock that's still in my mouth.

Afterwards we rolled apart, and he went to the adjoining washroom and spit out my load. Pulling up my pants, we talked a minute and I headed back to my car.

I stop and grab a coffee on my way home, still feeling the stickiness of his big load in the back of my throat.

Our schedules never lined up for months. We still chatted and swapped pics online, getting each other hornier. After sucking my first cock, I was craving more practice.

Finally a day lined up, I told my wife I was going to look at the hardware store for a few things, knowing she wouldn't be able to tag along. My buddies wife was going out for a couple hours, and I headed to his place. Surprisingly, my nerves weren't near as bad this time.

He met me at the door, ushering me in.

"make yourself comfortable on the bed there, " he said pointing to it as he went in the adjoining washroom to wash his hands.

I removed my clothes, and lay down, watching the bathroom door for him to come back in. As he exits the bathroom, I notice his hard cock leading the way. He had dropped his pants and underwear in the washroom.

His mouth lands on my nipples as soon as he's within reach, I moan loud. He reaches down and grabs my hard cock and strokes it. I'm lost in a cloud of lust. I reach for his cock on my left side, squeezing and stroking him. He releases my nipples, I close my eyes, enjoying the mutual stroking. I'm startled as I feel his breath on my face, and look in time to see his mouth about to meet mine. My heart races a little, seemed funny I was more worried about kissing than I was last time when I swallowed his cum. His mouth and tongue tried to devour mine as they met. His uncontrollable hunger for me, releasing in his kiss. It wasn't a slow passionate kiss like I had with women, like everything else so far, it was raw, ragged man sex.

We had discussed it before, I wasn't really interested in kissing a guy, but he knew, his constant attack on my body would have me too turned on to resist.

After he kissed me, he realigned his body, he was on his side, head to cock. I grabbed his ass and pulled his cock into my mouth, trying to get a little control back in our play. After a quick 69, he stands up beside the bed and I remember a discussion we had previously online. I had sent him a picture of me on all fours, he really enjoyed it and had told me he'd love to get me in that position and lick my nuts from behind. With this in mind, I hop up and spin around so my ass was at the foot of the bed, lowering my face to the bed, with my ass up and legs spread.

All I could hear was, "oh fuck, I've wanted you like this. "

I don't say anything at all, but I knew he did. As I waited I could feel his breath on my taint, as his tongue teased my tight hole. He moved down to lick my balls, giving me a few quick strokes before moving his tongue back to my ass. I moaned into the bedding. This was a first, and I can't say I mind it.

He steps back and I feel him watching my ass, caressing my cheeks. I felt him spit a little on my hole, then gently work a finger slightly inside. I could hear him moaning as he played with my ass.

Leaning in he lay his cock along the inside of my crack, automatically I push back, humping at him, Secretly hoping the tip would slip in.

He pushes me down onto the bed, and quickly reforms the 69. I was so overstimulated, I didn't take long before I was moaning out in orgasm around his cock. After I came in his mouth, I could see him start thrusting his hips, fucking my mouth. I watched the shaft appear and disappear in my mouth as I kept suction and licked his hole, trying to coax his cum into my mouth. A few more thrusts and I felt his cum spurt in four or five powerful jets against the inside of my cheek.

We got ourselves cleaned up, and I left until our next hook up.

We kept in contact over the next couple weeks, swapping pictures and teasing each other. It was becoming a good naughty bi friendship. Looking over his pictures, I had a strong craving to taste him again. My workload was light that day, so I sent him a message that I could go for a high protein lunch. He quickly responded asking if I was done early today. Turns out, his wife was out and he could get away. I thought for a bit, then remembered a fairly new park that had opened, being early spring and cool, it shouldn't be too busy.

As I neared the area, I noticed his suv making its way to the area behind me. Pulling up to the parking area, it was gated off. I felt disappointed, but followed the narrow road alongside the park further. A couple cars were parked facing the waterfront in one pull off, so I kept going. Around a small curve, there was another wide area, a bit muddy from the spring thaw, but pretty isolated. I parked and walked back to his suv to meet him.

"Guess that didn't work out too well, " I said as I approached him.

"No, but this is a pretty quiet spot, want to hang out here?" He replied.

I looked around, and really It was a pretty quiet spot.

"Sure, just pull in so you're facing the waterfront. That way it just looks like we are enjoying the view, " I told him, guiding him around the worse mudholes. Once he was parked, I walked around and slipped into the passenger seat.

We sat and talked for a few minutes, I wasn't too sure he'd be interested in trying anything in an open area, then he looked around and rubbed my crotch a few times through my pants. I moaned at the contact. He sat back up and moaned himself, he was as turned on as me.

" should we get them out? "he asked, reaching for his zipper.

"Sure, " I replied, reaching for my own. I pulled out my hard cock, precum already pooling on the tip.

"Little excited, are you buddy?" he asked.

"Very, " I simply answered.

He was about to reach for me, when he noticed people walking along the road behind the suv. We sat there with our cocks out, watching them out of the corner of our eyes. They seemed to walk slow, but finally were gone from sight. He wasted no time, leaned over me and took me in his throat. I moaned under his oral assault, reaching out and squeezing his ass as he enjoyed me. He sat back up, giving me the occasional rub. Looking around and seeing nobody in sight, we repeated the procedure.

By the time he took the next brief break, I was starting to get nervous about getting caught. As he sat back, I looked around and saw the coast clear, and decided it was my turn. Leaning over the center console, I fondled his heavy balls as I slipped his cock in my mouth. I moaned around him as I bobbed a few times. His moans encourage me to make him cum in my mouth. Not knowing how much time we had, I slip my mouth up to just below the crown, licking his head, and the hole that I wanted to spew his juices in me. I move my hand from his balls and grasp his shaft. I increased the suction on his head while continuing to lick around his head rapidly, then started jacking him rapidly with my hand. It didn't take long and he was mumbling, I heard him announce he was going to cum, and got my tongue ready to catch it. Then he came, blast after blast coated my tongue. Swallowing it down, I gave him a few more licks to make sure he was clean, then sat back in my seat.

Tankr2
Tankr2
73 Followers
12