No Longer Curious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't finish, want me to take care of you?" he offered.

"It's okay, I'm good. Just had a craving, that was great. Not bad for my third blow job I guess," I told him with a chuckle as I started to put my cock away.

"Fuck no bud, that was amazing, " he replied. Just then as I was looking at him, I saw a police car pull up the road towards us. I mumbled "police, ' and tried to act normally. The police car was slowly driving by looking at the two older men watching the water.

" Well, I can't jump in my car and leave now, be too suspicious, " I said to him. He agreed as he slowly tucked himself away. We sat there talking for another 5 minutes or so, then I casually got out and slipped over to my car. That was close I thought, but damn it was hot.

We message each other back and forth for the next few weeks, telling each other of our fantasies that we want to try with each other. One day he sends a message,

- I'll be home alone at noon on Tuesday, if you're available.

I respond,

- I'll try to slip by.

- Hopefully I'll get to slip in.

I had no doubt, he wanted to take my anal virginity, the thought was exciting.

Tuesday morning, I had arranged to be able to get away, when he sent,

- There's been a delay, won't be alone to almost 1:30, fuck.

I didn't know how I could come up with an excuse to change my plans last minute without my wife getting suspicious, but she ended up makng an appointment, unknowingly giving me the free time. I dropped her off, and headed in town to quickly do the couple errands that was my original cover excuse, then sent my buddy the message,

- I'm not far away, let me know when it's clear.

As I awaited his response, my nerves went crazy. I was about to cross the ultimate line. It's one thing to suck a cock, but getting my ass fucked would be all in, no pun intended.

Once his wife left, he replied,

- Come on over bud.

I drove around the block, parking in the side of his street, just down from his house and walked back. Trying to act normal, wondering if I looked like a guy going to have sex with another guy. He met me at the door, and welcomed me inside, guiding me to the basement, to the spare bed we've used before. We didn't talk much, removing our shirts and pants. He did remind me of the side door I could use, if we were interrupted.

Once we were down to our underwear, he grabbed my by my hips, grinding our hard cocks together through the thin layers. After a few times, he leaned in and kissed me, I more gentle than the first time. As we kissed, I reached between us and pulled our cocks out, stroking them gently together. It only took a few minutes and he led me onto the bed.

He ran his hands over my heated body, leaning in to lick and suck my nipples while stroking me, I was moaning loudly. He left my nipples for a quick kiss, then moved down to take my hard member in his mouth. After a brief suck, he moved between my legs, lifting my legs up, tapping his head against my ass. He then shifts up, laying his hard cock on top of nine, wrapping his hand around the pair and slowly starts humping. He gently thrusts against me, driving both of us crazy. He releases our members, then crawled up my body, till his legs are under my arms. Then he thrusts his head over and over into my waiting mouth, my tongue greeting his tip with every thrust. Again he stops, moving beside me he leans over and again takes my cock in his mouth. After a few sucks, he moves up and kisses me again.

" I've got a rubber and the lube, if you want to try that, " he says to me.

"If you want to try " I answer him, it's a silly answer, I know he wants my ass.

He gets up, and fumbles with the wrapper, they never want to cooperate in the moment.

I lean over the end of the tall bed, waiting for the moment, not completely knowing what to expect. He leans under and licks my cock and balls as he's rolling the condom down his cock, then he moves up to tongue my soon to be fucked hole. When it's good and wet, he stands up behind me, applying more lube before rubbing his hard member against my tight hole. He tries a few times, unable to push through the tight barrier.

"Might be better if you lay on your back at the edge, " he tells me.

I don't respond, just move into position. I put my legs against his chest, he grabs my thighs and lifts and drags my body closer to the edge. Once I'm there he applies more lube and rubs his covered head against my opening, gently coaxing my tight hole to let him in. He gives a few gentle thrusts, making sure I'm okay. As my ass begins to accept his member, he picks up the pace. Starting to really fuck me, I can't help but moan and grunt under him.

"Do you like that?" he asked

"fuck yes, " I reply, and he fucks a little harder.

As he's fucking me, I get a text from my wife,

- Are you done your errands so you can pick me up?

I try to type back, not easy when someone is fucking your ass.

- No, I'm still doing errands

He doesn't slow down, still fucking my ass.

- Where are you at, the wife sends

- Still in town

- Okay

Thankfully that was the last message, however shortly after he pulled out.

"Want to fuck more, or just get on the bed?" he asked.

"It doesn't matter, " I reply.

He pulls off the rubber and lay on the bed, leaning over he again takes my cock in his mouth and really gives me a good blow job. His finger plays around my ass as he's sucking me.

"It's already lubed up, might as well play with it, " I tell him.

He starts to finger my opening as he blows me, I feel a powerful orgasm approaching and tell him, " I'm gonna cum!" he tries harder, fingering and sucking me through an intense orgasm.

" That was a big load," he tells me as he lay beside me and starts stroking. He's right, it was. It left me weak, I didn't have the strength to help, only watch him as he stroked his way to his orgasm.

He grabbed some towels and we cleaned up. We got dressed, and I headed back to my car.

- Leaving the city now, still need to be picked up?

I send the wife.

12