All Comments on 'No Longer Sure Ch. 02'

by Lavidian

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 11 years ago
Far above the previous one, I withdraw my exhortation for you to stop

This story was much more to my taste than its predecessor. I apologize for the rants I gave to you and hope you are not permanently discouraged. I see that I badly overreacted to the first story, thinking it would be continued in this chapter. I apologize and hope that we no longer dislike one another. I guess the stories are of individuals with the ship as a common thread, or perhaps there is another thread I have not picked up on yet.

Please accept my apology if you wish.

I never write anonymous comments.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 11 years ago
Nice that I read it and realized WTF was going on

Open mouth. Insert foot. Bite.

I did not know that Annabelle was Margaret's daughter, and Kathleen was Anna's daughter, until I read it through again. There are a lot of things I didn't know.

Well, you have done what I thought was impossible and made what seemed like a hopeless story into a great one. There are still a few points I need to check on.

Congratulations for a job well done.

Lola_the_WarriorLola_the_Warrioralmost 11 years ago
Awesome

i read part 1 and cried (yes im emotional like that) i was very upset it had such a sad ending. this totally justifies it. i loved this story. the one thing i would suggest you work on is the dialogue. the content is good but some of the grammar and word

placement very confusing. additionally the differentiation of characters speaking needs work. especially at the beginning of part one and ending of part 2 when the names overlap and get confusing. (anna, anna/annabelle, anastasia)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Still Not Sure

Good story, but seemed to have so many gaps, so many unclear transitions. I had to keep going back to try to find out how the characters got from one place to another. Many times I never figured it out. Needs a lot of editing.

janny54janny54almost 11 years ago
confusion somewhat resolved

I surely need to reread both stories. I loved the first one but was in tears at the ending. when I started the second one, I had no clue as to the connection. after reading the comments I have a better understanding. what a complex and detailed story. I will definitely reread now with better understanding. the characters now make sense. both are beautiful stories yet a little confusing. especially the second one. without the comments, and a second read of chapter 2, I would have been lost.

looking forward to what you have coming up next.

thank you for your creativity.

jan

Lovefreely1993Lovefreely1993about 10 years ago
See

I told you it was good ;)

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 10 years ago
Just entered my Top 10

I absolutely love this story and I found the twist at the end delightful. I am looking forward to a sequel to see how the couples fair in their new relationships and new country. Challenges are bound to arise. Ooh! Can't wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous