All Comments on 'No Longer the Little Church Girl'

by 98941girl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Magnificent narration

of a magical metamorphosis :)

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
Very...

enjoyable and well told...hope to hear more from you soon. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 18 years ago
Very nice ..

to read a story of a real woman who can be everything and who is secure enough with herself that she can be a slut for her husband (only).

Thanks.

Phil

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
Guys who refer to sex loving females as a SLUT....

....is HIMself a JERK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful erotic romance of two loving people

Very well done. A loving couple who aren’t letting their lives get stale in the sex department.

Don't pay attention to don-donna she has a lot of hate and she gives everyone a laugh on her meaninglessness, and lesbian leanings. She acts like anyone in stable monogamous relationship is perverted and that’s sad.

thewordsmith2590thewordsmith2590about 18 years ago
On Connecting with Your Inner Slut

For many people -- myself included -- being called a slut in the midst of foreplay or in the throes of passion is actually quite erotic. Notice, don-donna, that the woman herself reveled in being his "slut," that she thought of herself in this manner. In her mind, "slut" = "sexual creature"; she could easily have used "whore" or "vixen" to the same effect. Quite simply, the term was a way to distance herself from the rather un-sexy reality of three kids and a full-time job. If she already used the "naughty" word to stimulate her fantasies of being teased and dominated, imagine how gratifying it would be for her to hear the same term from her lover's lips! Please do try to be understanding of others' kinks before you pass judgement.

As for the writing -- nicely done, 98941girl! I enjoy a steamy tale of monogamously committed sex which is anything but boring. It gives hope to those of us in the married-with-children set...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Guys who refer to a female as a slut are telling

the world that they usually cannot attract a female who is not.

PetVix9PetVix9almost 13 years ago
nice

Very nice. The only thing I would like is maybe more dirty talking between the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice

It is nice to read a story of a couple trying to keep the passion alive. The length is fine.

I really find that woman authors do a much better job of capturing true eroticism.

Just one thing: road is something you drive on, rode is the past tense of ride eg. "She rode his cock".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous