No Longer Vanilla

Story Info
Vanilla couple break from their routine.
1k words
4.48
7.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and Greg had a whole weekend ahead of them with no obligations. No one looking for them. No work. No chores. All the kids were gone at the same time for the first time.

Greg grilled two New York strip steaks and Amy baked potatoes with sour cream and fresh chives on the side. They ate on the patio under the moon, had a few drinks, and then they spent the evening curled up on the couch marathon watching their newest favorite show. After several episodes, she started rubbing his chest, first over his t-shirt, then after pulling the shirt out from his shorts, she rubbed his bare chest. He was a strong man, and he liked her squeezing his upper arms and he liked when his arms were around her.

Greg anticipated what would come next, and it did. After years of marriage they had their routine. Her hand moved slowly down his chest, over his abdomen, and down into his pants slowly searching for his cock. When she found it, he was already hard, so she rubbed it several times before gripping it with her hand. He unzipped his shorts while she unbuttoned them. He could tell she was hungry to have him in her mouth. It had been so long since they'd had the livingroom to themselves that it felt like any minute one of the kids would walk in. He felt her lips tighten on the head of his cock, and slowly she moved her head up and down. He knew what to anticipate. Next she would move down and tighten her lips around the shaft of his cock and, moving her head up and down, bring him to orgasm in the manner she had come to know so well.

He leaned his head back against the couch cushion and let her go. She loved his cock—always had—and knew how to make him cum. He enjoyed her lips on his tightening penis, but he wanted something to mark this new stage of their lives. Things were changing quickly. All the kids would be gone to college soon. Their routine had come out of a need for swiftness and simplicity. They'd been together twenty-two years, and their youngest was fifteen. It had been more than routine, and they knew each other's game plan. This, then that, then this, then that. He would never complain, but she used to be so daring. She was the one who initiated sex on the fourth date, and she was the one who backed him into a closet at a college party and let him fuck her between the coats and the winter sweaters. No one ever knew. Her adventurousness was why he was drawn to her to begin with.

"Honey?" He touched her cheek, trying not to startle her. She slowed and looked up at him with her eyes, finishing him with a long lick up the shaft and circling the head of his cock with her tongue.

"Yes?" She had a solid grip on the base of his cock.

He slid to the edge of the cushion and took her face in his hands. "Wanna try something different?" He kissed her forehead, hoping she would respond positively.

"Want to try something we never have?" He smiled a sideways grin, hoping.

She paused. He thought she was thinking she was doing something wrong, or something not good enough. Then that old smile came back. "Yes. I absolutely do."

He moved off the couch, shifted behind her, and pushed her face down into the cushions of the couch. "You trust me?" he asked her, keeping his hands entwined in her hair and his fingers wrapped around her head. He felt her head nod. He licked his forefinger and felt for her ass, slowly massaging it until feeling her moan. Then he slowly, slowly pushed his finger into her tight ass. "Oh, Jesus!" she whimpered, and she moaned longingly the further he pushed his finger. Her back arched and he put his middle finger in her pussy. It was wet and slid right in. She moaned louder, a carnal sob asking for more. And he gave her more, and more, until she was so soaked that her wetness ran down her leg. He stroked his hard cock and pushed into her pussy all the way without warning, hard. "OH!" she shouted in ecstasy," and she moved her hips against his cock and his fingers in her ass. Back and forth she moved, driving him deeper and deeper into her pussy until he felt her pussy grasp his cock and pulsate as she came. He couldn't stop, he kept pumping her until he came inside her, the both of them gasping for air as they collapsed against the side of the couch.

After they woke up in each other's arms, she asked him if he would also like to try something new. He gave her a questioning look, then he smiled and nodded his head. She placed a kiss on his neck, two on his chest, one on his belly button, and one on the head of his cock. Then she sucked him nice and slowly just to make him completely relax. She licked his balls and then took each one into her mouth as she slowly massaged them with her tongue. Then she slowly fingered his ass. She moved farther down, her tongue circling his ass first. Slower than slow, she massaged him until she got one finger in, all the while going back to his cock and holding it in her mouth. He felt like his cock was being stimulated from the inside out. She rocked her finger back and forth, massaging side to side until he felt completely relaxed. He lost control over his body. She brought him to the brink of orgasm but made him stay there for a long time before the pleasure just took over and he exploded and felt wave after wave of ecstasy, the warm rush of fluid evacuating itself from his pelvis. When he released, he felt it deep in his body, and when it hit it was overwhelming and completely uncontrollable. A radiating warmth coupled with pressurized pleasure. A wave smashing into his groin, wave after wave crashing over the rest of his trembling body until he felt utter exhaustion and had weak legs.

She collapsed into his open arms and they breathed heavily together.

"Wow," was all he could mutter.

"Wait until next time," she teased.