No Longer Your Teacher

Story Info
Milf spanish teacher fucks former student.
1.9k words
4.34
38k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ADonovan
ADonovan
24 Followers

No Longer Your Teacher

I had a Spanish teacher in high school. She isn't the typical hot teacher you might be envisioning, but she was definitely not below average in the looks department. During my years in the school, she got pregnant. Twice. So that probably contributed to the student not having a crush on her. Including me. Our student teacher relationship was fine. I was very much above average in her subject, but not the best and definitely not the hardest working. But I guess I am kinda gifted with relationships. Plus, over the years I found out I have the kind of personality that teaches like while not being a teacher's pet.

Well anyway, I graduated this year and ended up at the university in my hometown. One day as I was walking home, I met her and her 2 kids. We talked a little. She asked about university. We chatted a bit about her kids (who were unsettlingly grown btw). As I said goodbye, she told me that since she wasn't my teacher anymore, I could drop the formal tone with her. It was strange, but pleasant.

Well, I didn't make much of that interaction. Why would I? She has 2 kids. A husband at home. And I am not about destroying marriages. About a month later I was going to a lecture, and I passed her by. I was in a hurry, so we only greeted each other. Her smile while greeting me though stuck with me. It was so genuine. So cute. And, my god, so sexy. I didn't know what to make of it. I just went to the lecture and had to hide a semi all throughout the lecture. Don't blame me I'm only 19, that's what hormones do. The class ended around 7pm that day. I was exhausted, my semi just disappeared so I was just heading home.

It's getting quite dark out. Fall does that around here. I don't live too far from campus. Only like 10 minutes on foot. About halfway home I run into her once more. This time alone. I wasn't in a hurry this time so.

"Good evening Mrs. Baker!"

"Hi Alex. I told you you can call me Chelsea."

"Yeah sorry. It just feels weird. I'll try though."

"Cool. Did you just finish in uni!?"

"Yeah... Thursdays are long ha-ha"

"Sure seems like it. You must be exhausted."

"It's not the end of the world. At least I have a 3 day weekend. Worth it in my opinion ha-ha. Oh, sorry am I holding you up?"

"Oh no. Not at all I just dropped the kids off at their grandma's. I'm just heading home to get some me time."

"Sound great. No kids, no husband, just a relaxing night."

"Exactly. Although... My husband left when the 2nd kid was born."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. It was 3 years ago. I'm over that scumbag"

"That's good. Well anyway. I'll let you go. Don't want to take away your me time."

"Don't worry about that. Hey. You can come over if you want for a drink. We can catch up."

"Uhm sure. If you don't mind."

We made our way to her apartment. A small hole basically. Probably the only thing a single mother can rent on a teacher's salary with 2 kids. On the way we caught up on university and school stuff. So, when we arrived the easy topics were all used up.

"So how are you handling the 2 kids?"

"Well, it's not as difficult as I thought it'd be. My mother helps a lot, this place is super cheap. So, it's surprisingly fine. Plus, on days when my mother takes the kids, I can have a bit of fun too."

"Bit of fun? Going out with friends? Sounds great."

"You can call it that. But honestly, I enjoy being a single mother. I don't want a step father to my kids. So, everyone knows their place."

In the meantime, she fixed us both some whisky. And she wasn't shy. She filled the glasses. But as she said that last sentence I got flustered. I don't know what to say. I took a large sip. I happen to really like whisky. She must have noticed my face turn red. She sat down next to me and leaned onto me.

"Don't be so surprised. I'm not even 35. I'm single, I still want to meet people. Even if I have kids."

"You're right. I'm sorry. And by the way, you don't look 34 at all."

"Thanks."

"The first time we met today, and you smiled at me."

"Yeah?"

"I never noticed how cute your smile was."

"Oh?"

She finished her drink. Wow. She put her hands on my thigh.

"I guess I didn't pay attention in school."

"And it seems you thought I was married ha-ha"

"Yeah that may have contributed ha-ha"

"Well I'm glad you like it. If you continue like this, you might see it a lot tonight."

Yeah, that turned me on even more. And then. She moved her hand. Up my thigh and she grabbed my semi hard cock. Through my pants. But it was enough for me to be completely flustered. I turned to look at her, she was gazing up at me. Her beautifully thin face and her cute glasses drew me in and the next thing I know, we are passionately making out. I got on top of her as she laid down on the couch, her hands still on my cock. I swear to God kissing her was better than kissing anyone else. She tasted amazing, her tongue was everything. Her body undermine felt so delicate. So fragile. Her breasts pressing against me was so soft. It took all my strength to stop kissing her. But it had to be done. I moved down to her neck while slowly unbuttoning the shirt she has on. When it was completely undone, I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. I moved down to her tits, sucking on her nipples. Her breasts were big compared to her figure and as perky as a girl half her age. Then she started moaning. Not overly loud, just enough for me to gain more confidence. I knew I had to move down. I started kissing her stomach, slowly leading down to her pants. I undid her pants, took it off of her and took in her shaved pussy. It took me a moment to process her beauty, but before she could say anything, I dug in. I started eating her out, trying to give the best performance of my life. Reaching deep in her while never forgetting about her clit. Her moans became louder and louder. More intense by the minute. Her pussy was when I started but by now it was absolutely soaking. It wasn't a chore eating her out. Quite the opposite. Her pussy tasted great, her moans were all the extra motivation needed. I lost track of time, but I didn't care I was really enjoying it. Then. She started shaking, her petite thighs tightened on my head, and she sat up, pushing me into her with her hands. Then. She went numb. She came. No voice could escape her mouth during. She released me and I stood up above her. She gathered herself.

"Oh god... Let's return the favor..."

She stood up too. She took my shirt off. And pulled my pants down, exposing my rock hard cock. I'm not huge but slightly above average. But she was stunned all the same. Her eyes widened.

"Look what we have here... Wow...."

She takes my cock in her hand, slowly gives it 1 stoke. She leans in smells it. (Thank God I decided to shower in the morning and not at night today) She then slowly licks it from the bottom to all the way to the tip. She proceeds to give the tip a few slow licks. Then. She puts my whole cock down her throat. I was stunned. No one has swallowed my whole cock before. And she did it so effortlessly. She gagged a little. Then drew back. She looked up at me. The eye contact almost made me cum. Before she could continue sucking me off, I reached down and picked her up. She was fit so I did it effortlessly. I held her close and slowly lowered her down onto my cock. It slid inside her with ease. She was still soaking wet. It felt amazing. With all the excitement I completely forgot to put on a condom. She did too. I noticed when I felt her wet insides but at that point, I didn't care. Even though after having 2 kids she wasn't tight, she was so wet that with me going in raw, it felt better than anything I've ever experienced before in my life. When she felt me, she went insane. Hugged me even tighter and screamed of pleasure. I started bouncing her on me while standing, with each thrust reaching deeper inside her, with each thrust she smacked against my body and with each thrust she hugged me tighter and screamed louder. Then, quite quickly. She started quivering.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I'm gonna cuuummm!!!"

She said it so loud that probably her whole building heard her cum. And again, she went numb. I laid her down on the couch as she tried to gather herself.

"You are loud ha-ha"

"Only when I have a cock in me"

She winked at me and rolled over to her stomach and assumed the doggie position. And that's when I noticed that she has a buttplug in.

"Take it out..."

I slowly remove the plug. Her ass was gaping and inviting me. Before she could say anything, I started rubbing my cock between her cheeks. She moaned lightly. Then I pushed my dick inside her. It was tight but I went in easily with my cock lubed up after using her pussy. She screamed in pleasure. I could scream in pleasure too. It was my first time trying anal ever. It was incredible. Her cheeks slammed against me with every thrust. Her screams getting louder and louder. At this point I got near the edge too. I didn't know if I should cum inside her ass. I decided to pull out and flip her around. She got the message, she started to suck my cock until I blew the biggest load, I ever had all over her face. Some caught on her glasses. A huge turn on for me. Some got in her mouth. She played with in and scooped more into her mouth. And finally swallowed it. I leaned down and kissed her.

"Wow that was amazing. I haven't been fucked like that in ages...."

Both of us out of breath, we sat down on the couch. Snuggled up to each other. And just stayed like that for hours. We talked a bit from time to time about nothing in particular. Feeling the heat of her body against mine as we sat there was romantic and erotic at the same time. After a while, we started again. And again. All through the night.

Ever since then this became our routine for every Thursday. Fuck all through the night until she had to leave to teach. I'd say no feeling involved. But I do love our routine. And I look forward to Thursday nights all week. I never thought fucking a teacher of mine would become this routine... If we ever see each other on the street since. We always share a kiss and depending on the place and people around, sometimes even a bit more. Staying at home for university was the best choice ever.

ADonovan
ADonovan
24 Followers