"No Mercy"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About an hour later, Ronan became aware of the sensation of DeMoania firmly stroking his cock. "Awake at last?" she purred. "You owe me another orgasm, fucker!"

Ronan slowly came around. "A...a...another? I...thought you said that that last was the final one...when you allowed me to bust?"

"When I forced you to bust, love! You had no choice!" An evil smile. "And that was only twelve for me! I lied! Evil, I know! Don't tell me that you're completely drained of spunk, either, you fucking gooner. Your turn to do the work now -- hit me from behind! NOW!" She bent over the end of the bed, tearing her fishnet bodystocking even more to bare her large, firm arse fully.

"Christ," Ronan thought, "she's trying to kill me!" He took a while to rise off the bed and find his balance, and his whole body was painfully sore from the first round. Nevertheless, he got behind her, and she guided him to her hole, all the while dripping on the floor and flowing wetness down her leg.

"Grab my tits, bite my neck, and POUND me! This time, you only have thirteen minutes to get your nut off, so you better SLAM it!" She set a timer on her phone to show she was serious. Ronan was in pain, but he buried himself deep inside her, and was already throbbing. He set up a deep, steady pace with long, full-length strokes while gently cradling her tits. DeMoania reached up and scratched her own neck with the fleam, leaving a small trickle of blood. "Twelve minutes left! And handle those tits ROUGH, love! Suck my neck!"

Ronan roughly massaged her massive breasts, even giving them a firm swat, as she moaned her approval, before he firmly pinched her dagger-pierced nipples. He bit and sucked at the scratch on her neck as she started moaning louder and writhing. Although his muscles burned as if on fire, he thrust deep into her, making her squelch wetly around him.

"HARDER!" she screamed.

He pushed forward more each time, she thrust back to meet him.

"Faster! HARDER! Fuck me like a man!"

He sped up more, sucking hard at the bloody scratch. She began swivelling her hips and grinding back against his cock. "Nine minutes, fucker! Is that all you got? Is that all the harder you can fuck?!"

Ronan sped up until his bruised balls slammed against her each time with a loud smack!

"Yeah. Spank my arse! Hard. Fuck harder, dammit!"

Ronan slapped her arse, repeatedly, hard, until it glowed red and she gasped in pleasure. He then went back to sucking her neck, sucking HARD. She started trembling.

"Six minutes! SLAM THA T CUNT!"

He pumped as hard and as fast as he could, until his body fairly screamed in pain. He kept going in spite of this, grunting madly as he pounded her, grabbing her hips and pulling her back into him.

"Four minutes...three...HARDER!...two..." she counted. Her knees shook, her arse wriggled against Ronan. "Oh fuck...one minute! Bite me hard and fill my fucking cunt again, bastard!"

Ronan bit into her neck, gasping against it as he felt himself on the verge of exploding again. DeMoania screamed in pleasure at the bite and slammed back against him.

"Time's up! Gimme that nut! Blow it...blow it NOW!"

Ronan grabbed her hips again to pull her onto him deep, and bit down into her neck so hard she let out a piercing scream. He grunted against her as he felt the hot rushing up his shaft as he painfully began to release his second load. Splash! She exploded around him, forcing his second load back out even as he tried to slam it back into her. "Quick!" she gasped, "Before you stop spurting -- put it up my arse!" She reached back to pull him out and redirect him. Ronan had never done anal, but, in the heat of the moment and in the interval between spurts of jizz, he began to slowly push his way in, using his own spunk as the lube. She pushed back hard to take him in swiftly, wanting to feel him blast inside her arse as well. He pumped hard, deeply up her arse, giving a loud grunt. When he was drained and tried to pull out, she clenched her arse around his cock, not letting him go.

"First time with anal, huh?" she said, looking over her shoulder. Ronan nodded. "Give it a few good deep thrusts while you're in there. Get a feel for it!" she said as she grinded back against him. He gave a number of good, deep, squelching thrusts, but his breathing was ragged. He could barely stand up anymore.

"I...I gotta...sit down! Gonna...pass out, I think!" he gasped. She let him go, and he collapsed on the bed, propped against the headboard, his body a sore, bruised, bloody, spunky mess. DeMoania reached for their cigarettes, and, putting hers in her rosewood holder, lit up and handed the pack to Ronan. He could barely lift his hands up to light up, but managed eventually. The nicotine rushed into his bloodstream, and he relaxed back against the pillows, in a twilight haze.

"That last...was thirteen, love!" DeMoania said, sitting on the bed next to him. "Bloody fucking amazing, Ronan! Nobody -- NOBODY has ever lasted that long with me -- everyone has failed! How?"

Ronan exhaled smoke and said softly, almost shyly, "That's because I wanted it, wanted you so badly, Mistress DeMoania. Failure was not an option, though on several occasions I almost did fail. And I guess I did fail, I blew at twelve for you, not thirteen,"

"I allowed, wanted you to blow your load when you did, so you did not fail, you obeyed Mistress's instruction. How the fuck did you last that long? I'm still amazed! Before, record was maybe nine orgasms before the bloke dumped his spunk in me -- and they were professionals! And the orgasms you gave me? I'm still recovering, honestly, I've never cum that hard in my life! Guess it was knowing just how hard you were edging to hold back your load. The effort was worth it -- you made my cunt positively explode! And, don't ever forget, you're mine now! Marked goods!" She tapped his bloody chest where she had carved her name, then licked the blood off her fingers. "Right then, time for your reward! Just lay back, you're exhausted. I can tell!" DeMoania slithered down and popped Ronan's bruised, purple cock head into her mouth and began the quick, short strokes that she knew tortured Ronan so -- and, despite the previous two rounds, he was instantly throbbing hard again, he still had spunk remaining in his balls. He gasped out smoke.

"Yeah, I'm a fucking sick bitch, Ronan -- I do arse to mouth! This is just for you -- enjoy it!" she teased. Then she dove down on his shaft and took him deeply into her throat, gagging on him. Ronan did not have much strength left to writhe about, but he shuddered in pleasure. She popped him out of her mouth and wrapped her massive g's around his shaft. Her breasts were slick -- spunk, cunt honey, sweat, blood- and she slid fast up and down his sore throbbing shaft as it disappeared between her breast. DeMoania adjusted her position to attempt to not only tit-fuck him, but also "nurse" on his cock head, drive him wild. It was difficult because even a massive "professional" cock was concealed between such gigantic breasts, but she made it work. She gently kneaded his painfully-refilling balls. "I want you to cum when you're ready, Ronan. No holding. I want you to cum as hard as you made me cum -- destructively hard! But -- let me know when you can't hold it anymore...just before you blast!"

Ronan nodded weakly, and DeMoania sped up, teasing his frenulum, rubbing her tits on him. He was rapidly getting to the edge, his abused cock began to stiffen more and more. "Yes? Yes?" DeMoania asked. He trembled and inhaled hard. Then she went into a frenzy, fluttering her tongue on that sensitive spot rapidly and moving her lips faster. Ronan sat up as his whole body tensed. She popped him out of her mouth and began jacking his cock with just her thumb and forefinger in a tight circle. "Cum in my mouth, cover my tits! Give me a pornstar cumshot!"

Ronan trembled and emptied his balls in a massive, forceful explosion that splattered audibly in DeMoania's mouth and all over her breasts. She let his spunk drool out of her mouth as he kept spurting, covering her tits. Then she swallowed everything remaining in her mouth, and opened it back up to show him she had indeed done so. When Ronan gave her more violent spurts of jizz, she made sure to aim him to splatter her hair, her eyes, her face.

Ronan collapsed on the bed, drained beyond anything he had ever know. DeMoania collapsed beside him and they pulled each other close, sticky, bloody, spunky bodies clinging together. Tomorrow they would shower together, which would undoubtedly end in several more orgasms for them both. But they were fully knackered now.

The last thing Ronan remembered before darkness descended on them both in unconsciousness was DeMoania kissing him affectionately and whispering softly,

"Old goths still rule! You've still got it, lover!"

Fin.

DEDICATION:

This story is dedicated to the ladies and "theydies" of Lit. Thank you, all, for restoring my confidence, boosting my feeling of worth, and assuring me of my sexual attractiveness! Because of you all, I'm hornier NOW than I ever was at eighteen! I consider you as much friends as I do those I see in flesh and blood -- and the guys, too!

All characters, conventions, and business names are purely fictional and are the creation of the author's imagination. This is a work of erotic fantasy, do not attempt any activities described herein without proper physical fitness and training. No associations with any real people or businesses is expressed or implied. All song lyrics and titles are copyright of their respective owners.