The Reversal

Story Info
An experienced dominant shows a new sub their ropes.
4.3k words
4.77
14.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, love," Clara kissed her lover on the lips and watched his eyes flutter open. She peeled the duvet away from Sean and straddled the freshly conscious man, her impressive thighs replacing the lost warmth from the covers. His bright green eyes reflected the bittersweet feeling of waking up and his smile turned into a yawn in agreement. The couple were still naked from the previous night's escapades, much to Clara's delight. Sean's muscular frame rippled in the fresh sunlight as he stretched his arms overhead and his beautiful cock was fully erect in the typical morning fashion.

"You cannot possibly ask me for another round... it's only 8:30," Sean protested when his lover pressed her arousal to his and lowered his lips to his neck.

"We both know you were holding back last night."

"Really? You tied ME to the bed..." Sean raised an eyebrow towards the bedpost next to his head. A length of jute rope was still securely fastened to the anchor and a leather flogger lay on the adjacent nightstand.

"We both know you could've broken free and ravished me," Clara's voice dripped with seduction.

"You're saying I should have disobeyed you? After you threatened to suffocate me with your pussy if I didn't do everything you said?"

"Yes... but would I ever hurt you, love?" Clara brushed his cheek with her fingertips mockingly.

Sean laughed and lifted his chin to expose his neck and chest, both painted with marks from Clara's relentless lips.

"You know, I wouldn't mind if you'd do that to me someday..." the brunette woman whispered in his ear.

It was no secret that Clara was dominant in their relationship. She was confident, witty, and stubborn, a combination that charmed Sean beyond comprehension. Conversely, he was easy-going, loyal, and open-minded.

Just over a year ago, she had approached him at a bar, slipped her number into his hand, and left the restaurant. When he called her later that night, she was already touching up her makeup and waiting for him to arrive at her apartment.

***

"Strip."

Clara stood in the doorway completely naked with her arms crossed beneath her breasts. Sean's trembling hands almost dropped the bottle of wine they clutched as he stared at the athletic woman. She had a runner's body with strong legs and a toned butt that was begging to be touched. Her muscles were faintly visible under her soft skin, like a steel knife sheathed in soft leather. The intensity of her form was matched in her piercing hazel eyes, which were complemented by a dangerously inviting smile and cascades of wavy brown hair.

"I said, strip," Clara stepped into the hallway and closed the door to her apartment. Sean's eyes grew wide and darted to either end of the corridor. It was empty for now, but someone would surely come if he didn't make up his mind.

I'd be the dumbest man alive if I didn't see this through,thought Sean, and he wordlessly passed the bottle of wine to the mysterious woman. Sean kicked off his shoes, pulled his sweater over his shoulders, and dropped his khakis to his ankles. Clara's eyes drifted to his underwear and she nodded expectantly.

After checking the hallway once more and smiling nervously, he quickly removed his boxer-briefs and socks and stood completely nude in front of the striking woman. Clara hungrily ran her gaze over his body. He was tall and thin, but the presence of muscle definition in his chest and arms meant that he was more of a tree branch than a twig. His light brown hair was styled neatly, but it was clear that he didn't take his looks too seriously.Lovely, thought Clara,moving her eyes down his body glancing at the perfectly sized and noticeably erect cock.He looks like he knows how to use that.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Clara opened the door to her apartment and walked inside, giving the stunned man a look at her muscled back and tight butt.

Inside, she placed the bottle of wine on a jet-black countertop and watched as Sean folded his clothing and laid them on a chair.

"I wasn't sure if you were going to call," Clara walked up to him and draped her arms over his shoulders, watching his eyes trail down her body.

"Yes you were," he laughed, meeting her gaze. Sean settled his hands on her hips and they stood in a comfortable, intense silence. Their lips were inches from each other, their erogenous zones were burning with need, and their expectations for the night were completely unknown.

"It seems like we skipped a few steps," murmured Sean, the curiosity of the situation finally sinking in.

"I just needed to know if you can do what you're told," Clara dropped her right hand to his erection and grabbed him, causing Sean's fingers to dig into her hips in surprise.

"I'm getting the impression that you take what you want," Sean moaned softly.

"Do you want this?" Clara brought her lips to his ear.

"Are you gonna tell me whatthis is?"

"That would ruin the fun now, wouldn't it?"

"I want you." Sean's mind was numb with hormones, transfixed on the impossibly beautiful woman with his manhood in her hands

"You give it up real easy don't you?" Clara's hand tightened around his cock, prompting him for more.

"What do you want?"

"Get on your knees."

Sean entertained her and sank to his knees. He looked up and saw Clara's clearly aroused pussy in front of his face. She took special care to shave that day, for she had a certain feeling that there might be a man at her feet at night.

"Do you want to beg me to taste it?" Clara reached down and grabbed a fistful of Sean's hair, forcing him to look up at her. "Or should I make you beg for it?"

"I'm not one to beg," Sean's eyes flashed with a streak of defiance, testing her.

"Yes you are, you just don't know it yet," Clara released his head and nodded towards her bedroom. "Follow me."

Sean got off his knees and walked across the mahogany floor to the dominant woman, who held open the door to her room with a sarcastically sweet smile. Dark red sheets were draped across her four-poster bed and scattered candles provided an eerie, natural light to the room.

"You sure you wanna do this the hard way?" Clara gave him a final opportunity to abandon his defiance.

"I think you'll be begging for me by the end of the night."

The pair sat on the bed with a strong tension between them.

"Do I have to make you lay on the bed, or will you be kind enough to do that yourself?" Sean smiled and relaxed across the soft sheets, his muscles flexing as he crossed his arms overhead.

"What happened to the man that stripped and got on his knees for me?" Clara continued her relentless questioning, opening a chest by the base of the bed.

"Would you like me to be honest?"

"That'd be nice," Clara's voice dripped with venom.

"The thought of you making me do something excites me," Sean admitted. "Plus, what's the worst you could do?"

"You want my worst?"

"I could handle anything coming from you," he challenged. Clara raised her eyebrows in amusement, but didn't say anything. From the chest, she retrieved four leather cuffs, a blindfold, and a few things Sean couldn't recognize. He kept a smirk on his face while Clara tightened a cuff to each of his wrists and ankles with a practiced hand. She then took four short lengths of rope and secured each cuff to a bedpost, leaving very little room for movement. Completely immobilized, Sean's smile faded. One of his exes had been into casual bondage, but it was never like this.

"You take this seriously, don't you?" Sean cracked a joke to alleviate the tension. Clara tightened the knot by his left ankle extra tight and practically leapt on the bound man. Her strong fingers circled his neck, pressing down on the sides to restrict his blood flow. His eyes bulged and his mouth hung agape as she spoke directly into his lips.

"Stop me," taunted Clara, tightening her grip on his throat. Sean weakly struggled in his bonds and shook his head slightly. "I don't think I was clear enough, why don't you remove my hand from your neck?" The previously confident man shook against his cuffs to no avail, there was nothing he could do. Slowly, Clara released her grip and allowed Sean to regain his circulation.

"Could you have stopped me?" Clara's words dangled in front of his lips. He could feel that she was toying with him, but he knew that he could do nothing but surrender control.

"No," he admitted.

"Are you going to thank me for letting you breathe in my presence again?"

"I don't think I will." Sean teased. "Everything you do to me is just because I'm letting you, so who's really in control here?"

"I'm gonna have a lot of fun with you," Clara grinned at his continued defiance. "Not a lot of men would see it like that. But you're just another pretty man with a pretty cock and a lack of respect for authority. Why won't you do what you're told? Don't you want me to fuck you?"

"You like it better when I resist. And I know you want to fuck me, so I'll wait until you beg me." Sean's submission was clashing beautifully with his competitive streak. He could see how excited Clara got when he disobeyed her and the fire in her eyes fueled him in a strange, masochistic manner.

Fuck, he's good, thought Clara.But he's not as good as he thinks he is.

"There's something interesting about the five senses. Take one away, and the other four are heightened. Focus solely on one, and the other four work to enhance it. How do you think you'll do when I test each of them?"

"Try me."

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"I think you're stunning."

"That's too bad, let's start with sight." Clara secured a soft silk blindfold over his eyes. She wordlessly climbed off the bed and walked to her closet, where she carefully selected a few times and returned to the bound man.

"How do you think I'd look in a tight corset, stockings, and long gloves, all in black latex?" Clara teased him, laying the items across his chest so he could feel the truth to her torture. Sean bit his lip and closed his eyes under the blindfold, trying to picture the dominant woman.

Now in skin-tight black material, Clara straddled her lover, careful not to let her vagina press into his cock.He hasn't earned that yet,

"Earlier tonight, you couldn't take your eyes off my pussy. Are you going to beg me to let you see it?"

"I'm perfectly alright, thank you," Sean swallowed hard, feeling his confidence wavering. Without his sight, his mind was filled with horribly pleasant fantasies about kissing, licking, and fucking Clara. Imagining her in suggestive lingerie bouncing on his dick and moaning in his ear caused his mind to toil in anguish. He needed to see her.

Clara sat at the base of the bed, her smooth legs crossed over Sean's and curled underneath his hips. He could feel the slippery material of her stockings press against him, eliciting a small groan. Clara wet two fingers with her lips and tongue and gently teased them into her aroused opening.

"Ohh... fuck. This could be you, slut. You could be fucking me with that perfect cock, tasting my cum, and watching me please you more than any woman has before," Clara began to loudly moan to accentuate her point. "But you're too proud for my pussy, you won't even ask to see it. So I'll just have to fuck myself and make you listen. Let's see how you do with sound."

Sean could hear her fingers plunge in and out of her vagina, the sheets shift as she gripped them with her other hand, and her staggered moans as she approached an orgasm. Without sight, his ears picked up even the barely audible sounds of her stocking-clad things rubbing against skin and the increasingly wet noise of her fingers flying across her pussy. He pulled hard against his cuffs, his muscles flexing against this surprisingly effective torture. Her moans grew more frequent as she circled her clit, delivering a final threat to her captive:

"If I cum before you beg, I'll have no need for you. Don't let me cum if you want a chance to touch me."

"Please let me see you," Sean's submission crashed over him. "I want to see you."

Clara smirked and wiped her fingers on his inner thigh, eliciting another small flex in his restraints. She crawled up to his chest so that she sat with one leg on either side of his muscled pecs. Sean could feel her secretions trickle down her thigh to his chest.

"Was that so hard?" Clara lifted his blindfold above his eyes and stretched her arms overhead, giving the starved man a glance at her beauty. She ran her fingers across her breasts, down her sides, and settled them on the tops of her thighs, which caused her tits to push together provocatively.

"I think you've had enough," Clara pushed the blindfold back down to restrict his vision and Sean promptly committed the erotic sight to memory.

"Scent is dangerously powerful in bed, I'm sure you know the concept of pheromones," began Clara.

"Yes, but I don't see how it could possibly compare to anything else. Especially not taste or touch. When are we getting to those?"

"As soon as you earn them. Open your mouth."

"Why? Fuck... mmpf." Clara forcefully pressed a silicone ball gag in between his teeth and buckled the leather straps behind his head.

"You don't deserve to taste me yet. And you definitely don't deserve to touch me." Clara put her knees on either side of his head and lowered herself until she was an inch above his lips. She bent over the rest of his body in a traditional 69 position, allowing Sean to feel her breath on his cock. She remained there for a minute, intensely watching as he began to harden again at the scent of her arousal.

"You're this aroused from the scent of me? What a slut," laughed Clara. She pressed her pussy down to his lips and ground her hips into his face, but his gag prevented him from truly tasting the intoxicating scent. Clara took the now fully erect cock in her hand and delivered a long, slow lick from the base to the tip, herself enjoying the taste of her lover. The combination of the aggressive face-fucking and the slow tongue on his shaft drove Sean into a frenzy. His muscles were beginning to tire against their restraints and he desperately wanted every part of her. Clara released his cock and turned around, now facing the headboard.

"I want you to watch me as I cum on your face," moaned Clara, removing the blindfold once more and grabbing a fistful of Sean's hair. She rode his face hard and fast, the textures of his lips and the gag stimulating her clit perfectly. Her legs began to shake and she erupted in a violent orgasm, causing her cum to coat his lips and chin.

After a few seconds of heavy breathing, she grabbed her underwear that were conveniently left on the nightstand from earlier that night and wiped her secretions off his face.

"Would you like to beg me to replace your gag with my pussy so you can clean up my cum?" Clara grabbed his face with both hands and started into his lustful eyes. Sean mumbled through the gag excitedly, the comforting and erotic feeling of submission overpowering his defiance.

"I can't hear you, slut," Clara wrapped her fingers around his throat and pressed her ear to his lips.

"Please... let me taste you," he managed to speak around his restraints. Clara gave his throat a final squeeze and removed the ball gag from his mouth. Sean stretched his jaw and smiled in appreciation. The dominant woman lowered herself back to his face and softly moaned as his tongue and lips explored her nether regions. She tasted like her personality: powerfully subtle and dangerously sweet. It was liquid sex, and Sean couldn't get enough.

"Fuck, you're good at that," Clara muttered, encouraging her submissive.

"You taste so fucking good," Sean moaned into her pussy. Clara laughed and slid down to his pelvis. She kissed her lover deeply, tasting herself on his lips.

"For once you're right about something," said Clara. "Would you like me to finally show some attention to that needy cock of yours?" Sean looked at her cautiously, expecting a trick, but nodded nonetheless.

"We'll move onto touch then, and if you can get through it, I'll fuck you better than any lucky lady you've had before me."

"Get through it?" Sean swallowed nervously. Up until this point, her domination had been cruel in its denial. He could only imagine what a woman with custom-made anchor points in her bed posts could torture him with.

Purposefully failing to elaborate, Clara unlocked her submissive from his cuffs and allowed him to stretch his stagnant muscles before leading him to the middle of the room. There, she took a length of rope and expertly bound his wrists in a double-column tie, which she threaded through a hook on the ceiling. She pulled on the rope until Sean's feet could barely touch the ground and anchored it to a bedpost. While he was six inches taller than his lover, Sean couldn't help but feel small in comparison.

Sean waited in a state of blissful anticipation as Clara laid a variety of devilish devices on her bed. His body had a quiet buzz vibrating from his head to his ankles. The stimulation, or lack thereof, had turned his playful defiance into complete subservience to the seductive woman.

Clara had a similar electricity flowing through her body, but hers was more of a controlled, powerful energy. She wasn't even thinking as she chose items from her chest to torment the bound man with; her dominance was a sixth sense.

On the bed lay a leather flogger, a thin cane, and a riding crop, and a pair of nipple clamps. Satisfied with her selection, she walked over to Sean and wrapped a hand around his chin, forcing him to meet her piercing gaze.

"I'm going to hurt you," she began, her other gloved hand slipping to his nether regions to stroke his cock. "I could pretend that you earned it from your defiance, but that would be a lie, wouldn't it?" her lips pouted mockingly.

Sean nodded silently.

"Why am I going to hurt you?"

"Because you want to."

"That's the smartest thing you've said all night," Clara whispered in his ear. "Maybe I'll go easy on you." She gave his cheek a deceptively comforting pat and retrieved her thong from the bed.

"I can't have my neighbors hear this."

Clara balled up her cum-soaked underwear and pressed them behind Sean's teeth. Her fingers pushed the fabric against his tongue, making sure he got a good taste of where they'd been. Sean's cock twitched in arousal and his eyes closed in pleasure as he tasted the deeply arousing secretions from his lover. Clara snaked one hand around his throat and wound back the other.

"Look at me," Clara slapped his cheek with a latex-covered hand. Sean's eyes burned bright for a second, but his surprise melted into submission.

"Thank me."

"Thank you," Sean managed weakly through his gag.

Clara slapped him once more and spun him around so his back, butt, and thighs were completely exposed to her.

"This'll be part one of our lesson in touch. Make it through, and you'll get part two." Clara snaked a hand underneath his legs and gave his balls a hard squeeze to emphasize her point. Sean groaned in pleasure and grunted in surprise when she retracted her hand and delivered a blow to his left buttock.

"Quiet, love," Clara taunted him and struck him again, leaving a faint handprint on his other buttock. The clap from the strike echoed in the room, but Sean followed her command and remained silent.

Clara pressed her body to his back and began choking him lightly from behind. Her other hand alternated between roughly striking his ass and soothing the pain with her smooth palm. Sean jumped after each strike and moaned into his gag, but his response wasn't to pain.

The initial impact was an intense flash of pain for the bound man, but the buzzing afterglow of the slap was a stronger aphrodisiac than the juices that coated his tongue.

12