No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers

"Is that right?" Linda smiled, as Lucy nodded her head, "Tel me, sweetie, how can you tell?"

"Where do I start?" Lucy began, "He's never once been improper with, or around me, and he most certainly didn't try to shove his tongue down my throat the first time I kissed him; unlike those jerks out in San Diego who couldn't keep their hands to themselves. He's a true gentleman, always opening my door for me, you know, things like that; but most of all, he's so sweet to me, and he's as gentle as a kitten, especially after what happened out in the parking lot after school today. And last but not least, even though he's the most handsome boy I've ever seen, he's not a stuck up jerk."

"Is that right?" Linda knowingly grinned, and then after reaching across the table and taking a hold of her daughter's hand, she smiled and told her, "He sounds like a very special man to me, sweetheart."

"Hmph," Gerald Summers, Lucy's father snorted, "I don't give a damn how special you think he is, I still say he could use a haircut. He looks like a fucking girl."

"Leave him alone, Daddy," Lucy defensively told her father, "He could whip your butt on his worse day so; you'd better not start any trouble like you did with my last boyfriend," and then because of the fact that her father had said what he did, Lucy stood up from the table, and with tears beginning to fill her eyes, she looked at her him and cried, "I know that you're my father, but sometimes you make me really hate you," and then she turned and ran down the hall to her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

"You son of a bitch," Linda heatedly growled at her husband, "How dare you say those things to her. She's your daughter for fuck's sake...This is your last warning, I don't give a damn how much money you make. You'd better start treating Lucy better or else you'll find yourself all alone with the money that you're so proud of. Do you hear me?" and then she, too, got up from the table and walked down the hall to comfort her daughter.

Of course Gerald Summers said nothing, knowing that his wife had been right...

~~~~~~

"I'm so sorry about that, baby," Linda sniffled, pulling her daughter into her arms, "I know your father didn't mean the things he said to you."

"Stop defending him, Mom," Lucy cried, "You and I both know that this isn't the first time this has happened. What have I done to him to make him treat me the way he does?"

"You haven't one a thing, my angel," Linda began to cry, "You're father wasn't the same after he came home from Vietnam."

"That's such bullshit," Lucy seethed, "Did you know that Michael's father did the same thing as Daddy did, and even flew the same kind of plane that Daddy did? And he's just as sweet as he can be."

"No I didn't know that," Linda replied, "Maybe your father and Michael's father should sit down and talk with one another."

"No," Lucy defensively barked, "I don't want Michael's family to know that my father is such an asshole. Don't take this personal, Mom, but as soon as I turn eighteen, I'm going to use the trust fund that Granddaddy left me, and I'm going to leave this place."

"I know you don't really mean that, sweetheart," Linda soothed her, "You're just upset right now, that's all."

"It's got nothing to do with being upset, Mom," Lucy sniffled, "Once I go off to college, I'm never coming back, I mean that..."

~~~~~~

The next morning at school, I met Lucy in the parking lot; and while she was her normal, sweet and beautiful self, I could tell that something was bothering her. Of course I didn't know how I knew, I simply knew and could feel it, and that was all that mattered to me. Lucy had become my heart, and because something was bothering her, it bothered me, too...

~~~~~~

Our classes went well, but by the afternoon, Lucy seemed a little distracted so; I decided to approach her about it after school.

"I can tell that something is bothering you, baby," I said, "Please tell me what it is, because I can't bear the thought of you hurting inside so; will you please, please tell me?"

"I'm alright, Michael," she grinned, "I swear to you that I am."

"Are you sure?" I asked, "You know that you can tell me anything, don't you?"

"I know," she grinned, "And I promise you that nothing's wrong with me."

"We're alright, you and me," I fearfully asked her, "You're not having second thoughts about us, are you?"

"Now what on earth would make you ask me something like that?" she sweetly replied, standing on her toes and gently kissing my lips, "I love you with all my heart, Michael, and I promise you that nothing will ever change where that's concerned."

"Okay," I smiled, relieved yet still concerned, "If you say so."

"I do say so," she giggled, "Has anyone ever told you that you worry entirely too much sometimes."

"I'm really sorry about that," I crossly replied, "But forgive me for being concerned about you, because I love you."

Then she leaned up and whispered in my ear, "My period started last night," and after leaning back away from me, she grinned and said, "Now do you understand what's going on?"

"Damn," I smiled, embarrassed to no end, "I'm sorry, Lucy. I guess that maybe I shouldn't be so nosy sometimes."

"Ya think?" she giggled, then told me "But I still love you anyway, ya big lug...I'll tell you what, let's go to the Dairy Queen and we can share a banana spilt, okay?"

"Okay," I chuckled, shaking my head, "I'm really sorry, baby. Can you ever forgive my ignorance about those things?"

"Are you kidding me?" she girlishly giggled, "That's one of the things I love the most about you; and just so you know, you're not ignorant, you're still innocent; and all that matters is that I love you more than anything, Michael..."

~~~~~~

We stayed at the Dairy Queen for a little over an hour, talking, holding hands, and simply enjoying being together. And I realized that I truly did love her the exact same way she loved me, more than anything in the world.

Still though, before we parted ways for the day, she promised me that she was alright and that I shouldn't worry, especially after the information she'd shared with me earlier concerning the biological workings of the female body.

However, while I was driving home that afternoon, I couldn't ignore the bad feeling that something was happening, and I could tell that it wasn't something good either. But if Lucy told me that she was alright, then I was left with no choice but to believe her. After all, she'd never once lied to me, I would've known in my heart if she had. Still though, I couldn't ignore the voice inside of me telling me otherwise. But I decided to let the feeing rest, because until I had definitive proof otherwise; that's all it was, just a feeling...

~~~~~~

Chapter Three

The rest of the week went smoothly for both of us, and because we got to see one another on a daily basis at school, my love for Lucy grew every time I laid eyes on her. However, when Friday rolled around, all that either of us could talk about was the date were going on that night. And I was excited beyond belief. This was going to be our first official date as boyfriend and girlfriend...

~~~~~~

After stopping by the florist earlier that afternoon and picking up a dozen roses to present to her when I got to her house that evening, I went directly home with a smile on my face as big a the state of Texas.

"Are you excited, son?" Dad knowingly grinned, seeing me place the roses into the refrigerator until I left to pick Lucy up, "This is the first time you've ever been out on a date, yes?"

"Yes sir," I excitedly grinned, "I've never been this excited before in my life."

"I know that you've been taught how to treat a girl so, I'm not going to lecture you about it. Besides, your mother and I can tell that you and that pretty little girl are crazy about each other."

"I'm not just crazy about her," I said, "I love her, Dad. I love her with all my heart."

"That's a pretty bold statement," Dad smiled, "Especially considering that you two haven't know each other for very long."

"Come on, Dad," I chuckled, "Didn't I hear you tell Rick one time when I was little that you fell in love with Mom the very first time you ever saw her?"

"Yeah, you did," Dad sadly replied, at the mention of my brother; but then he lifted his eyes up to look at me with big smile on his face and said, "I'm just making sure that you keep everything in perspective, son. The last thing I want to see is either of you two getting hurt. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes sir, I know exactly what you're talking about, Dad," I respectfully told him, "But tell me, don't you think she's the prettiest girl you've ever seen?"

"Your mother is the prettiest girl I've ever seen," Dad warmly smiled, "But Lucy definitely comes in a close second, how's that?"

"That's good enough for me," I proudly grinned, "And I'm going to do everything in my power to see that we spend the rest of our lives together."

"Uh huh," Dad grinned, playfully smacking me on the rump with the newspaper he'd been reading, "Go get in the shower, loverboy. You don't want to keep that pretty girl waiting, do ya...?"

~~~~~~

Mom had just come in from work, and unknown to Dad and I, she'd heard the whole conversation that had taken place between us. After making her presence known to Dad, she came in and sat in his lap with happy tears in her eyes and told him, "Our baby has grown up while we weren't looking, honey."

"I know," Dad tenderly told her, "And he reminds so much of myself at that age it's a little scary."

"He's going to grow up to be such a kind and wonderful man, honey," Mom sniffled, "And I'm so proud of that kid; aren't you?"

"I'm extremely proud of him, baby," Dad smiled, tenderly kissing Mom's lips, "And he's going to great things one day. I can just feel it."

"I know what you mean," Mom smiled, "My only regret is that his Grandmother isn't here anymore to see all of this. I know that she would've been so proud of him."

"How do you know that she can't see him, honey?" Dad smiled, "She had the strongest faith of anyone that I've ever known. And that's why I know in my heart that she can see everything that boy is doing."

"You're right," Mom softly smiled, "Michael was definitely his Granny's boy when she was alive. I can feel her, as well as all of her teachings in him; especially now that he's almost grown..."

~~~~~~

After I finished showering, I decided to wear my hair loose as opposed to back in a ponytail like I normally did. However, in order to do that, I was going to need Mom's help, as I wouldn't be able to see everything. Of course I knew that she would do it for me, because she would want me to look as nice and as good as possible for my first date with Lucy...

~~~~~~

"You sure have grown up to be a handsome rascal," Mom proudly smiled, as she ran the blow-dryer through my hair, "Hearts are going to be breaking all over the world tonight, that's for sure."

"Stop that," I laughed, "The heart I'm worried about is Lucy's."

"You love that little girl," Mom smiled, "Don't you, honey?"

"I love her with all my heart, Mom," I softly told her, "I hope that's alright with you and Dad."

"You don't know this so; I'll tell you," Mom sweetly smiled, "I wasn't trying to eavesdrop, but I heard the whole conversation you had with your father earlier; and I wanted to let you know that when you ask her to marry you, your father and I will support the two if you one hundred and ten percent."

I don't know how or why it happened, but my eyes began to suddenly fill with tears as they ran down my face when I looked at Mom told her, "I can't explain what I'm feeling right now, but I love her so much that it almost hurts, Mom. Why is that?"

"It's okay, baby," Mom smiled, as she gently wiped the tears from my face with a piece of tissue, "You're so much like your father, because he loves with all of his heart, too. There's nothing wrong with loving someone like that, and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Do you hear me, my wonderful son?"

"Yes, ma'am," I warmly replied, "And just so you know, I love you and Dad very much, Mom; and I always will."

"I know, baby," Mom smiled, as she finished drying my hair for me, "Now," she grinned smacking me on the rump, "I want you to get your girlfriend...I hope you have a wonderful time tonight..."

~~~~~~

For some unknown reason, Lucy's father wasn't there when I went to pick her up that night, but because I had more important things on my mind, I didn't worry about it.

"Oh, my God," Linda gasped, when she answered the door, "Look at all of that beautiful hair."

"Hi, Ms. Linda," I grinned, "Is Lucy ready to go?"

"Not yet, sweetie," she smiled, taking my right hand, as the box containing Lucy's roses was in my left one, "But come on in anyway,"

"Thank you," I politely replied

"Goodness me," she giggled, "I still can't get over how gorgeous your hair is. You ought to wear out like that more often."

"I would," I smiled, "But it gets in the way most of the time."

"LUCY," Linda yelled down the hall, "MICHAEL IS HERE TO GET YOU. HUURY UP!"

"TELL HIM I'LL BE RIGHT OUT," Lucy replied.

"I guess you heard that," Linda smiled, "Would you care for something to drink, sweetheart?"

"No. ma'am," I told her, "I'm good for now."

"Oh, my God, Michael," I suddenly heard Lucy gasp from behind me, "Look at all of that hair, Oh, baby, it looks so wonderful out like that," and then she walked up to me and greeted me with a soft kiss, "Hi, handsome."

"Hello, my love," I gently replied, handing her the roses, "Here, I wanted you to have these," as I opened the lid on the box.

"Aw, Michael, sweetheart," she softly smiled, taking a rose out of the box and placing it to her nose, smelling it, "These are so pretty...Mom, could you get me a vase to put these in, please?"

"Let me have them, baby," Linda softly replied, gently taking the box of roses, "I've got the perfect vase to put them in...I'll put them in your room, okay, sweetie."

"Thanks Mom," she smiled, as I handed Linda the box.

"Wow, you look really nice, Lucy," I honestly replied, once I saw her wearing a miniskirt with black patent leather pumps on her feet, and a light, silk cream colored blouse that made her look elegant. Her makeup had been flawlessly applied, and her long blonde hair had been cured as it gently caressed her gorgeous face and then fell down her back stopping right at her tiny waist. She looked stunning, and I didn't hesitate to let her know about it, either.

"I better go back home to get a bat," I teased her, "I'm going to need it to beat all the guys away just to keep them from trying to steal you away, beautiful."

What a sweet thing to say," Lucy tenderly replied, "I love you for that, Michael; you always know just what to say to make me feel pretty."

"Baby you've always been pretty," I softly replied, "But tonight you look absolutely stunning."

"Mmm, so do you," she smiled, and then she began to giggle when she told me, "I think that I'm the one who's going to need a bat to beat the girls away from trying to steal my boyfriend away from me."

"The only way I'd ever go away from you is if you told me to leave," I replied, "And I mean that."

"Oh, no," she giggled, "You're stuck with me now, because I ain't ever letting you go."

"That makes me so happy to you say that, my love," I warmly replied, taking her into my arms, "Are you ready to go?"

"Wait a minute, you two," Linda smiled, holding a camera in her hand, "I want to take a picture so that you guys can remember tonight."

"I know that I'll never forget, Mom," Lucy giggled, taking my hand and leading me into the living room, "I want you to take a picture with me sitting in Michael's lap, Mom."

Lucy had me sit in a large, and clearly antique, Queen Anne style chair, and the moment I sat down, she was in my lap with her arms around my neck, "Okay, Mom, go ahead and take the picture," and as I saw the flash, I heard the camera's shutter snap as a moment later, Lucy stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go, baby..."

~~~~~~

"Thank you for this, baby," Lucy softly said, her head on my shoulder as I drove us to Lake Jackson, a neighboring town that was roughly some thirty miles away, on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, "I've never had anyone who's treated me like you do."

"I treat like I do because I love you, Lucy," I smiled, "And I'll never stop loving you."

"Have you thought about where you want to take me to dinner?" she hopefully asked.

"Nah, not really, "I teased her, "I thought we could go grab a burger somewhere."

"Michael Thomas Hanson," she laughed, "You'd better not take me to some damn burger joint. Besides, I didn't get all dressed up like this for nothing, you shit."

"I wouldn't dare do you that way, my love," I chuckled, "But you're going to love the place we're

"Really," she wistfully asked, "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," I softly replied, but then I decided to mess with her one more time when I said, "Oh, and one more thing, Miss Lucy; who told you what my middle name was?"

"Your Mom did," she impishly giggled, "I called your house while you were in the shower and you Mom told me. She said that it would get you all riled up if I used it."

"Uh, huh," I chuckled, "I can already tell that I'm going to have to keep you away from my Mom."

"I love your parents so much," Lucy softly smiled, "I especially love your Mom. She told me that we need to hurry up and graduate so that you can marry me, because she said that she always wanted a daughter."

I don't know why or how, but the moment my beautiful Lucy said what she did, my eye again began to fill with tears. And regardless of how hard I tried to hide them from her, Lucy immediately saw them running down my cheeks.

"Michael," Lucy asked, concern in her voice, "What's wrong, baby? Are you alright?"

"I'm okay," I sniffled smiling, "It's just that...well...I've never really been in love before, and I never knew that it would feel like it so does."

"Aw. It's okay, sweetheart," Lucy tenderly smiled, reaching into her purse to withdraw a piece of tissue, and then she began to wipe the tears from my cheek, "Do you mind telling me what you're feeling right now?"

"Something sweet, pure, and so soft, gentle and kind, all piled in together," I quietly replied, "It's kind of hard to explain, but that's as close as I can come to really describing it, but it's really powerful, too. I mean, it's like my heart feels so full that it's going to burst every time I'm around you, or every time I think of you, but most definitely every time I'm around you."

"I love you, Michael," Lucy sweetly told me, gently holding me in her arms as I drove, "And I promise you that I'll always love you, too..."

~~~~~~

After I drove us across the intercoastal bridge and headed toward the beach, I turned right, and a couple of miles later, we pulled into the parking lot of a white stone building that had a red neon light coming from behind black custom cursive written stone letters that read "Giannelli's" hanging on the building. And because I'd made reservations, I pulled up to the valet stand and got out.

After her door had been opened for her. I took Lucy's hand and told her, "Come, my love; a magical evening awaits us...

~~~~~~

As we were being escorted to our table the whole restaurant went silent as every eye in the house beheld the most beautiful female God ever created, making my heart soar at knowing that we were now eternally bound to one another. The most amazing thing about that was the fact that we were both virgins and hadn't made love yet. But don't get me wrong, I wasn't in that big of a hurry...not yet anyway. I knew it would happen when everything was perfect and the time was right, and only God knew when that would be...

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers