No More Beautiful Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Backtracking to the start of the set, he saw Lana dressed as if for church, in an outfit strikingly similar to one his grandmother wore in the portrait his mother kept on the living room mantle. The second photo showed her in undergarments, of a kind that Scott assumed were quite racy for the time. The final shot was the antithesis of the first, with Lana stretched out on a couch wearing only a smile. An image clear enough for him to make out both her nipples and the outline of her bush -- the latter of which was just as full as it had seemed when he'd seen it live.

Ignoring the rest of the magazine's content, Scott moved to the second magazine, noting as he flipped the pages that it was of higher quality and included some color shots as well. This time Lana had a more prominent place in the journal, with twice as many photographs as the first. In them, she looked to be in a park by a lake, dressed, at least initially, for a picnic with all of the traditional accouterments spread out on the grass. It didn't take many successive images for that not to be all that was spread out, as in them the long-haired brunette made herself increasingly more comfortable in the summer sun, working her way down along the shoreline, there to cavort in the water's edge in her birthday suit.

"I think I've aged pretty well, don't you?" Lana said, leaning over his shoulder so closely that her right breast was stroking his shoulder.

Scott took the question to be rhetorical and didn't respond. Instead, he focused his attention on taking a second look at the photos of young Lana, as well as a few of the other models. None of the pictures were anywhere near as explicit as what you'd find on any newsstand today, but there was something about them. Thinking about it, he finally realized that it was that they weren't overly explicit that made them so interesting. They depicted what his uncle liked to call 'good clean naked fun.'

"I guess I can take that as a yes," Scott heard Lana suddenly say, causing him to lift his head up from the magazine to face her, confusion on his face.

It wasn't until Scott realized that Lana wasn't looking at the expression on his face, but at the bulge in his pants, that he understood her comment. The photos of her, and the others, had given him a first-class hard-on.

'No need to be embarrassed, love," Lana said as she watched his face become flushed. "If anything, I take that as a compliment."

Then, before Scott could react, Lana leaned further over, far enough to reach down with her hand and lay her palm directly on his hardness. An even broader smile filled her face as she used her outstretched fingers to gauge the length and width of his manhood.

"Definitely nothing to be embarrassed about," she repeated as she gave his cock a gentle squeeze.

-=-=-=-

Much later, when Scott would try and recall what exactly happened next, the best he would be able to come up with was a blurred memory. All he could be sure of was that one minute he was looking at the thirty-year-old nudes and the next he had his pants down around his ankles and in the next the woman in those photographs had his cock in her mouth. Between the two events was a vague recollection of Lana saying something to the effect that he had seen hers, so it was only fair that she now saw his, but that was it.

Before Scott even knew what was happening, Lana dropped to her knees and, with quick motions, undid the military style buckle of his belt and deftly slid down both his jeans and the boxer shorts beneath them. Without hesitation, the sexagenarian laid both hands on his cock, one cupping his balls and the other sliding up and down its length, her fingers stroking the sensitive skin. Then, in another quick movement, she took hold of his hardness and guided it into her mouth.

Scott let out a loud sigh as he felt the wetness of her lips wrap around his cock, her tongue sliding back and forth as she took him deeper into her mouth. The fingers of her left hand continued to grip the base of his hardness as her other hand slid down across his bare leg and then back up to the base of his balls.

It took a few long moments for the younger man's initial shock to fade, but once it did he was quick to react, tossing aside any thought as to the how or why any of this was happening. Lifting himself out of the metal chair, Scott braced himself against the edge of the table, making both himself and Lana more comfortable. As they shifted their bodies, she was reluctantly forced to release her hold on his maleness, but it was a prize she quickly reclaimed as she turned her attention to his ball sac, licking each small globe before taking them into her mouth, sucking each profusely.

'Oh God, that feels good,' Scott thought as he arched his body backward, the delights of her mouth coupled with the press of her thumb against the underside of his crown.

Releasing his balls, Lana again worked her tongue up along his cock, flicking the tip against soft flesh until, reaching the top, she again swallowed his length. It didn't take long for her to bring Scott to the edge of the precipice and, as he felt a familiar eruption building deep inside him, he began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth to speed up the process.

Usually somewhere along the way, the girls he'd been with warned him against coming in their mouths. The exception had been Kari Farina who had practically drained him of every drop. Evidently, she really got off on it, as was confirmed by one of his friends who had also dated her. It stood to reason, Scott decided, that if Lana wanted him to pull out, she'd say so, or at least give him some kind of indication. Neither of which had been forthcoming.

The question proved academic as, a short time later, Scott climaxed like it'd been months since he'd done so, rather than less than a day, having taken matters in hand after Wendy had left him with blue balls. He exploded with orgasmic force, filling Lana's mouth with the fruits of her efforts, a treat she swallowed with a gusto that put Kari to shame. She continued to suck on his cock long after there was no more to give, only releasing it from her mouth when it began to soften and finally go limp.

Lana slowly rose to her feet, taking a large step back in the process. A broad smile filled her face as she reached up with her left hand and used its fingers to brush away a small spot of white from the corner of her mouth.

"I think I might owe you an apology," she said unexpectedly. "Normally, I never get carried away like that."

'You think,' Scott thought as, now that the excitement of the moment began to pass, he tried to come to grips with what had just happened.

It had been like a scene from that porn film he and his friends had seen in one of those sleazy theaters in Times Square, the night they went out to celebrate their collective eighteenth birthdays. But things like that didn't happen in real life, did they? Yesterday, he would've had a different answer than today, because obviously they did -- and just had.

"It certainly was the last thing on my mind when I accepted your offer of a ride to the train station," Lana added, "but things just seemed to fall into place after that and, well, sometimes life presents you with opportunities that you just can't let pass by."

Even as Scott listened to Lana's words, part of him wondered, at what point did she decide to act on that opportunity? It had to be when she'd invited him in to use the bathroom, he told himself; everything before that had been too random to have been part of a plan. Curious as to whether he was right, he was about to ask when an unexpected noise from behind them caused both to turn in the direction of the side door.

"Holy shit!" Scott exclaimed under his breath, in a voice barely audible.

Standing there by the side door was a slim woman in a light blue dress. Five six with curly grey hair, although the color didn't look as flattering on her as it did on Lana, the sixty-something years old wore a look of both shock and embarrassment. In her hands was a set of keys.

"Peggy," Lana said, her tone conveying recognition and surprise.

The unexpected guest didn't respond at first; her attention was still too fixed on the partially disrobed young man in her neighbor's kitchen. Or, more explicitly, on the now flaccid cock hanging free between his legs. The question remained, how long had she been standing there and how much had she seen? Then again, even if she had just walked through the door, she had certainly seen more than enough.

"I... I saw a strange car in the driveway and I just wanted to make sure you'd gotten home okay," Peggy managed to stammer as she finally pulled her eyes away from Scott and directed her attention to the woman of the house.

"Well, as you can see, I did," Lana replied in a calm, nonchalant tone, "and as you can also see, I have company. So, why don't I talk to you tomorrow, okay?"

Peggy merely nodded her acknowledgement, as she was still having a hard time finding her words. She took one last look at the half naked man standing by the table, then quickly turned and rushed out the door, closing it tightly behind her as the self-locking latch slid into place.

Following Peggy to the door, Lana reached up and slipped the deadbolt into place as well, apologizing to Scott as she did so for not having taken that extra step earlier.

"Was that the friend that was supposed to pick you up?" Scott asked as he tried to compose himself.

"Yes, she lives in the house on the other side of the driveway," Lana replied. "I hope her showing up didn't make you too uncomfortable."

'Make me uncomfortable?' Scott thought, thinking that if anything, Lana was the one that might feel that way. After all, it was unlikely that he would ever see Peggy again, while it was obvious that she and Lana were friends.

Lana read the expression on his face and was quick to assure him that his presence in her home, even in the state he was in, wasn't a problem.

"She knows I have guests at times," she shared, "some who even stay overnight. Like I said, it's not a problem."

'Still,' Scott thought, 'how many of them were less than half your age, much less standing in your kitchen with their cock hanging out?'

"Well, as they say, no sense worrying about spilled milk," Lana smiled as she stepped back to the table. "Peggy will get over it, or she won't. Nothing I can do about it now."

"I guess not," Scott agreed.

"You know, there's another old adage that I've always been kind of fond of," Lana said, seemingly changing the subject.

Scott merely replied with a quizzical look, having no idea where the conversation was going.

"In for a penny, in for a pound," Lana said, answering his unspoken question.

Scott still didn't seem to understand, so Lana clarified her statement most crystally.

"Or, since the damage, if there actually is any, is already done, why stop with just a blow job?" she asked.

Leaning inward, she kissed Scott, her tongue pressing against his lips until it slid them apart, allowing her to seek out his own tongue as she explored his mouth. Strange as it might sound, doing so felt far more intimate than having had his cock in it.

Scott had a similar thought. It was one thing to have an older woman give him head -- hell, given the right circumstances, he sometimes even thought he might let a guy do it -- but this, this was something he never imagined. The woman was older than his mother, and while this afternoon had taught him that women her age could still be seen as sexually desirable, that didn't mean he wanted to sleep with one -- did it?

The kiss went on for nearly a full minute as Lana glided her tongue deep into the recesses of his mouth, brushing it across the inner walls. As it did, Scott found himself responding to her entrée and the difference in their ages began to fade from his mind, replaced by a more dominating thought -- damn, this woman could kiss.

"So, what's it going to be, tiger?" she asked as she broke the kiss. "Do you want to call it a day, or shall we see what other trouble we might get into?"

There are questions in life that have really simple answers; this however wasn't one of them, Scott thought. Part of him said yes, while another cried hell no. The deciding factor finally proved to be advice his father had given him long ago, that it was far easier to look back on something and say it was a mistake than to do nothing and later wish you had.

"Trouble sounds like fun," he finally replied.

-=-=-=-

Lana quickly took his hand and led him from the kitchen into the living room. From there they continued up the staircase to the second floor and the guest bedroom. It was simple in design, with the sort of furniture that you put together yourself. Not that Scott took much notice of any of it other than the small twin bed pressed up against the far wall. It looked to be a tight fit for two people, but then again, they weren't going to actually sleep in it.

Turning back to Lana, he saw that she wasn't wasting any time, having already pulled up her top and now reaching for the clasp holding her bra in place. He began to undo the belt he had just refastened, but did so without taking his eyes off Lana as the plain white undergarment gave way, releasing her rounded mounds. That he had already seen them a few hours before barely lessened his excitement, as now he was going to do much more than just look.

As his pants dropped to the floor, Lana, having already divested herself of her skirt, slipped out of her shoes. Her panties followed just as casually and once they too were gone, she stepped over to the bed and pulled down the sheet. Scott meanwhile rid himself of what clothing he had left. Turning back to face him, Lana displayed a broad smile when she saw that his youthful cock had already regained some of its vigor.

Climbing onto the small bed, Lana stretched out along its length and assumed an inviting pose. Scott took a moment to stand at the bottom of the bed, admiring a beauty he might not have even noticed only a day before. Then he followed her onto the narrow span, slipping in behind her as he reached out with his right hand and placed it on her left breast.

The warmth of her flesh was only exceeded by its softness as he squeezed it gently. Pressing his fingers against her nipple, Scott felt a shiver of excitement fill his body, one Lana seemed to feel as well. She reached up and, sliding her arm around Scott's neck, pulled him close enough to share a kiss. One filled with all the fire of the moment.

Once their lips parted, Scott laid a second kiss on the side of her neck, followed by a third and fourth as he continued to massage her breast. By the time he returned his attention to her mouth, his hand had worked its way across her stomach before sliding back upward to just under the folds of her breast, there to lift it high enough to reach his mouth.

"Oh yes, I like that," Lana said as Scott's lips closed around her thick tip, drawing it deep inside his mouth.

Scott suckled at her breast for long minutes, his tongue swirling back and forth as her nipple grew even harder. Lana ran her hand down his back, caressing his flesh and murmuring further encouragement. She twisted her body to give him access to her other breast, an invitation Scott eagerly accepted. He ran his tongue across the deep fold between her mounds, working its way to her other nipple, there to repeat his performance on its twin.

Leaning back against the pillows, Lana allowed him to take his time as Scott briefly returned to the first breast, kissing it softly before taking hold of both of them and pressing them against the sides of his face. Slowly moving downward, he left a trail of kisses across her torso, preceded by the touch of his fingers as they danced ahead of his lips.

As his hand reached the gap between her legs, it came to rest against her hair-covered mound, where it applied just enough pressure for his thumb to lift the small hood covering her clitoris and for two of his fingers to part the folds beneath.

"Oh God, yes, that's good," Lana exclaimed, her tone reflecting her delight that she had definitely made the right decision in inviting the younger man into her bed. "Just keep doing what you're doing."

Scott felt a surge of confidence that he normally didn't feel when he was with a woman. One that made him want to step outside of his comfort zone in pleasing the woman before him. Sometimes when he was with a girl, he felt like he was traversing a minefield and had to be extra careful to avoid any tripwires. Do the wrong thing, and what was expected to be a pleasurable experience might very quickly become a disaster instead. With Lana, however, he had the feeling that there wasn't any wrong move, or if there was, it wouldn't be a game killer.

He began to play with her pussy more forcibly, his hand rubbing hard against it, his thumb caressing her clit. Lana continued to moan softly, again letting him proceed at his own pace. Encouraged, Scott lifted his body and shifted to the bottom of the bed, there to place himself between the older woman's legs.

Of the three girls Scott had been intimate with, he'd performed cunnilingus on two, finding he enjoyed it greatly. There had been Stephanie, of course, with whom he'd also traded virginities, and his second real girlfriend, Maureen Borelli, although she hadn't seemed too pleased with his efforts in that regard. The third, Diane Rogers, who he'd dated a few months ago, turned out to be more than willing to spread her legs after only a few dates, but, much to his disappointment, she had an aversion to any form of oral sex, describing it as repulsive.

As he spread Lana's legs, bringing his head in closer, Scott carefully examined her sex. More specifically, he was looking for differences between it and those of the much younger versions he had seen before. He didn't know why he expected it to be different, but he did. Yet, aside from the color of her pubic hair, and the greater abundance of it, it really didn't look any different than Stephanie's or Maureen's. And as he pressed his mouth against it and reached out with his tongue, he found that it really didn't taste any different either. At least no more so than Maureen had differed from Stephanie. For the briefest of moments, Scott had hesitated, recalling the often-heard adage about older women being nasty down there. He was delighted to discover that, in Lana's case at least, that was far from true.

As he continued to probe her inner reaches, adding his fingers to the efforts of his tongue, Scott could feel Lana's body quiver with delight. She lifted her right leg and laid it across his back, allowing him to assume both a more comfortable position as well as increase the frequency of his oral penetrations. A steady stream of soft moans spilled from her lips as she slowly rocked side to side, one arm cushioning the back of her neck and the other gently stroking her breasts.

"Oh yeah, right there," she called out as Scott happened upon a particularly sensitive spot, "just keep doing it right there."

She reached down with the hand that had been playing with her breast and placed it against the back of his head, keeping it from moving away from where she had directed him. The action proved superfluous, as the young man was so thrilled by her reaction that he had no thought of moving, or even slowing down. If anything, he nearly doubled his efforts, alternating the motions of his hand with that of his mouth.

"God, you are good at this," Lana echoed softly as waves of joy danced across her excited flesh.

Waves that continued to build until, in a sudden surge of pleasure, her body exploded as a highly pleasing orgasm washed over her that caused her to quake so forcefully that Scott was momentarily taken aback. None of the women he'd been with before had ever climaxed so forcefully.