No More Beautiful Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He recovered quickly, though, climbing out from between her legs and lifting himself back upward to where their mouths could again meet. Lips locked together and tongues once more intertwined as Lana expressed her appreciation of his gift. Her hands closed around his upper arms, pulling him even closer to her as one kiss became two, then three, until they quickly became too many to count.

-=-=-=-

After laying together for a few minutes while each of them regained their breath, Lana shifted her body until she was perpendicular to Scott and, lowering her mouth around his cock, engulfed him once more. Her motions were slower now as she took her time exploring his cock, running her tongue around and across its crown before sliding it again down her throat. This time her objective was not to make him come, but simply to bring him pleasure as a prelude of what was to follow.

Leaning across his body, Lana took hold of the base of his cock and began to gently pump it in and out of her mouth. At the same time, Scott reached over her hip and placed his hand against her mound, easily slipping the tips of his fingers past the still wet folds to stroke the sugar walls beyond. They went on that way for what seemed the longest time, each doing just enough to keep the pot simmering, but not letting it come to a boil.

With one long last lick, Lana let Scott's cock slip out of her mouth and, after tilting her head back to share another deep kiss, again shifted their positions, causing him to withdraw his hand as well. Lifting her leg high with her arm, she made it possible for Scott to take his cock and guide it to the entrance of her sex. He rubbed the tip against the well saturated mound a few times, covering the head with her nectar until, with a soft push, he pressed it inside of her.

An entry heralded by a long, loud moan from Lana as she savored the press of his hardness as it filled her. It took little effort for Scott to become completely buried within her, and even less to slide back out, or at least half way, at which point he pushed forward again. An effort he repeated until he'd built up a rhythm that quickly became automatic.

Lana again urged him on with a series of soft moans and gentle encouragements, alternating both with quick kisses as she rocked back and forth, her body keeping time with his. Scott's cock was far from the biggest she'd ever had in herself, but it was certainly enough to get the job done.

As Scott laid his own hand against Lana's on her raised leg, the older woman removed hers and moved it to where she could take hold of his ass cheek, adding her strength to his, increasing the force of his thrusts. She did that for a while, then again moved her hand, sliding it over her thigh until it came to rest against her clitoris. There she followed a well-trodden path along the road to paradise, ensuring that her journey would be short indeed.

Even though he lacked the experience of her previous lovers, Scott could tell that Lana was close to climax. Determined that his would be the hand that took her there, he climbed off of her, withdrawing his cock in the process, then moved behind her to again slide his cock deep within. He took hold of both of her legs and began to furiously slam his cock in and out of her, the motions of his body quickly becoming a blur.

His renewed effort proved effective as Lana again felt her body rock again and fill with an even greater burst of passion than before. One that caused every part of her to explode with orgasmic delight. Scott responded as well, pulling out of her even before the force of her climax began to subside, flipping her over to kiss her once more.

It wasn't until long moments later, once she'd regained her composure, that Lana realized that Scott hadn't had his own orgasm yet. Normally, it was all she could do to make the man she was with last until she also reached the finish line, so, the younger man's failure to finish came as quite a surprise.

"Sometimes it takes a lot for me to get there," Scott said, his tone almost remorseful.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Lana laughed, her expression displaying the opposite as she reached down and gently ran the tips of her fingers down the length of his cock, finding it still quite hard. "Trust me, it's not."

Filled with an excitement she hadn't felt in years, Lana pressed Scott down on the bed and kissed him fiercely on the mouth, quickly working her way down across his chest, taking the time to tease each of his nipples with her tongue. At the same time, she reached down with one hand and took hold of his cock, holding it straight up until her mouth could again swallow it whole. She only sucked it for a minute or so, then swung her body around until she could squat above him, his hardness still in her hand as she slowly lowered herself on top of it.

Scott's previous experience with intercourse had been confined to either the missionary position or doggy style; the latter, he'd learned, most girls hated the name of, but loved how it made them feel. What Lana was now demonstrating, she explained, was called 'cowgirl style,' and she got so into it that any moment Scott half expected her to cry out 'yippee ki yay.'

His cock moved in and out of her like a well-oiled machine, which in a way was exactly what it had become. It became so automatic that she was able to split her attention and, leaning forward, again bring her breasts within reach of Scott's mouth, pressing the hard nipples against his lips.

A loud sigh passed from her mouth as Scott sucked and teased her areolae with the attentiveness of a hungry newborn. Back and forth he moved between her large breasts, covering them with tiny kisses and playful bites, both of which added to the pleasures radiating from within her core.

"Oh yeah, baby, suck my tits," Lana cried out as she arched her back to give him better access.

As Scott continued to suckle at her mounds, Lana reached down with her hand and again found her clit, adding the press of her fingers to that of the young man's cock. She knew that he was so very close, and wanted his impending orgasm to be one that he would remember for a very long time. Pulling herself back out of his reach, she began to slam against his hardness with ever increasing ferocity, her body thrashing about in uncontrolled gyrations that sent her breasts bouncing in every direction.

Then, at what seemed the last moment, she cried out one last instruction to Scott, in a voice forceful and determined enough to cut right through the pre-orgasmic fog.

"... my ass," Lana cried as she disengaged herself. "I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

It was something that Lana hadn't done since her husband had passed away, but had been part of their sexual repertoire for years. She had never shared it with anyone since, but felt that now was the time to do so.

If there was one act that every girl Scott knew still considered taboo, it was anal sex. It was the one barrier that none of them were willing to cross. That idea was so ingrained in Scott's consciousness that it took him what seemed like a very long moment to comprehend what Lana had said.

By the time he did start to react, Lana had already lifted herself off of him and, leaning forward, was redirecting his cock along the forbidden path, pressing the head of it against and then past the tightness of her sphincter. Normally, she would've spent a bit of time preparing herself before doing this, especially with someone inexperienced. But what was life without a bit of adventure, she told herself, or a bit of pain in search of a greater pleasure.

With only the remnants of his previous efforts to help smooth the way, Scott began moving his cock in and out of Lana's ass with increasing speed, feeling an excitement he hadn't felt since his first time with Stephanie. It didn't take long for the woman now beneath him to make the transition from pain to pleasure, a change signified by the return of loud and repeated enticements -- all urging him to bring it home.

And barely a dozen breaths later, Scott did just that, his body thundering with the force of a heart shattering orgasm more forceful than he'd ever experienced. One that left him so drained that he literally collapsed from exhaustion, even as the last of his climax exploded into her.

-=-=-=-

"Hey Scott, you still alive?" he heard Lana say as he finally opened his eyes a short time later.

"I think so," he replied, taking a deep breath as if to assure himself that he indeed was.

"Good -- you had me worried there for a second," she laughed as she climbed up next to him and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"That was... amazing," he said as he drew himself up into a sitting position after the kiss.

"I'm glad you liked it," she replied with a grin. "I know I certainly did."

Slipping off the bed, Lana picked an old robe from out of the closet and wrapped it around herself. She suggested that Scott might like to use the shower; if so, he could find a bath towel in the linen closet down the hall. Glancing down his sweat covered body, the younger man decided that might not be a bad idea.

By the time he'd cleaned up and dressed again, Lana had already done the same and was back down in the kitchen. He had half hoped that she might surprise him in the shower, but to his disappointment that didn't happen. Still, today had been a day he wouldn't soon forget -- if ever.

He had also wished that they might have a chance to talk a little about what had happened, but Lana practically rushed him out the door, saying that her daughter was going to stop by with the grandkids in an hour and he had to be long gone by then. That more than anything else reminded him of the difference in their worlds and also made him realize that he had to accept what had happened today as just an incredible adventure, one not to be repeated.

As he stepped out the door, Lana told him to wait a moment and for a second, he thought she might kiss him goodbye. In anticipation, he glanced up and down the driveway to see if anyone could see. Remembering her neighbor on the other side of the driveway, he checked the windows facing it as well.

But no kiss was to be had, as instead Lana simply pressed a thin paper bag into his hands, saying it was a little souvenir that he could take with him. Glancing inside as she closed the door, Scott saw it was one of the magazines she had appeared in, the one with the picnic.

The ride home was just as long as the one getting there, leaving him so tired that when his buddies called to ask if he was going to the club with them, he decided to pass and turn in early.

It wasn't until the middle of the night when he woke up that he decided to take a better look at the magazine she had given him. Picking it off the table where he'd tossed it, Scott almost missed the small piece of personalized stationery that fell out of it onto the floor. As he picked it up, he noticed that it was also scented.

The note was short and simply read, "Sorry we couldn't share the shower, maybe next time," and at the bottom was a phone number.

'Next time' - words that echoed over and over in Scott's head.

Were there any more beautiful words in any language? he thought.

END