No More Control Ch. 02

Story Info
Her best friend sees her naked and gets turned on.
1k words
4.15
16.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R3ighter
R3ighter
102 Followers

Sonya was naked in her dream. She didn't have immediate feelings of horror or shame. Sonya felt relaxed. She could feel the warm sun on her body and the wind on her backside and her pussy. She closed her eyes and breathed in the fresh air.

When she opened her eyes again, everything was dark. Then, the ground beneath her began to shake. Fear began to set in. Bursting up from the ground all around her were fire and debris. She had nowhere to run. Then came the clothing.

These horrific blood stained pieces of fabric had bright red eyes and demonic faces. The clothes were levitating and made horrible screeching noises and bellows. They had locked eyes with her and were headed in her direction. Sonya trembled in absolute terror clutching her naked body in fear.

These "clothes" were closing in all around her. Nylon string pinned her down. A pair of panties grew legs and crawled up her body like a spider locking onto her hips. A bra slammed onto her chest pressing her breasts hard against her ribs. An ugly sweater forced its way on her upper body. A pair of jeans, socks, and shoes all did their part to not only cover her body but to squeeze, crush, and confine her and bring on hot searing pain. Unable to say a word out of shock and fear, an Immediate pin pricking sensation was a constant stimulus racking her body. She was starting to overheat and suffocate. Her skin was on fire.

In her fury to free herself in her dream, Sonya awoke in a cold sweat. Ripping at her nightgown, she tore all fabric from her body. Her mind was still racked from the horrific vision of her dream. She got tangled in her sheets, and fell off the bed head first going unconscious again for the 2nd time in a 24 hour period. She had managed to tear her night gown to shreds.

Sonya awoke to her best friend Marietta calling her name. Marietta rushed over to Sonya's apartment right away when Sonya didn't answer her texts and phone calls. Marietta found Sonya sleeping on the floor in the most uncomfortable position. In the sheets, she noted the torn fabric and tattered sheets. Fearing the worst, Marietta shook Sonya awake. Equally startled, Sonya cried out in surprise.

"Why are you here!", said Sonya, seemingly unphased that she was naked and sleeping on the floor. Marietta paused. She was glad her friend had full mobility and was mentally coherent. However she never knew her best friend was much of a free spirit. The old Sonya would not stand bare ass naked in front of her best friend for any reason. She still wondered why the bed and her bed clothes were a total wreck.

Marietta said, "You didn't answer your texts or phone calls. I was worried. Instead of calling the police, I decided to drive to you first. You did pass out for no reason after all at your job yesterday."

Sonya now understood the situation and could see the fear and concern in her friend's eyes. She gave Marietta a hug. Sonya still was naked and was not at all concerned about putting clothes on. Marietta slowly reached her arms around Sonya touching her bare back. Sonya opened her eyes with a start. She just realized she was naked.

Sonya jumped back and quickly ran to the bathroom to find cover. "Sorry! Why didn't you tell me I was naked!" She yelled as she rushed to cover her body. Marietta was secretly bi. She was going to miss the view.

"I'm just glad you are alright. I didn't care if you were naked.", said Marrietta. She secretly wished that Sonya would get rid of that towel. She was stunned at what Sonya was hidhiding behind those baggy dark and boring clothes.

"Well, I care that I am naked!" Sonya said with a little annoyance in her voice. While in denial, she took note of how uncomfortable the towel felt covering her body. It felt like sandpaper. Before she had time to process this new sensation, her phone rang again. This time it was her boss from work. Picking up the phone, Sona answered politely, "Hello Mr. James."

"Sonya," he answered, "I'm glad to hear that you are doing well after your incident. While it is informal to contact employees on the weekend, I wanted to let you know I have made some arrangements for you to take some time off from work. Looking back at your HR records, you have been with the company for 5 years and you have never missed a day or asked for a vacation. In fact what is alarming is how much overtime you have put into the company! I just didn't know! I'm taking it upon myself to reward you with a month off with pay, no questions asked. This is in addition to your normal vacation that you can take at any time you need to. I do not know what happened to cause your incident and I feel that a dedicated employee such as you deserves time off to rest. Please take this time off to pour into yourself and do what matters for you."

"But," Sonya answered, loosening her grip on the coarse towel.

"No buts ma'am. My company is my family and family comes first. You deserve the time off. I will see you next month. If you do show up early you will be asked to leave." he said firmly but with concern in his voice. "Please take this opportunity to live your life. I will talk to you 4 weeks from now. Goodbye!" He hung the phone up. Sonya was dumbfounded still holding the phone to her ear.

Sonya's towel had opened up in the back and slowly slid off her butt. She didn't seem to mind. Marietta and had slowly made her way around the room to look at her perfect ass. Sonya had not one flaw, tattoo, or dimple on her body. Marietta had gotten so wet that she wondered if she was starting to show in her jeans. Marietta had also taken the opportunity to hide the tattered bits of fabric on Sonya's bed so as to not worry the poor woman further. Sonya thought it was nice of her to make her bed while she talked on the phone.

R3ighter
R3ighter
102 Followers