The Pond Exhibitionist Pt. 01

Story Info
Lily asks her friend to help her go skinny dipping.
1.7k words
4.29
22k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers

I stood there, looking down at the pond with my flashlight. It was a colder day for spring, but it was still a nice day, and that's why I chose this to be the day I would finally go skinny dipping.

"Lily?" Porter worked his way down the hill where the pond lay at the bottom. "Is that you?"

I waved him down, feeling my heart skip. I was actually going to do this. The urge to do something like this started to form in my brain years ago, but I was always too scared to actually act on it.

That was, until I told Porter about it. It was supposed to just be a friendly tease, telling him that I'd put on a "show" if he helped me with my English project. He did, and thus I was bound.

But, in a way, this would be helpful. I'd have someone who could help me follow through with it. And I trusted Porter. He was a good guy and would be helpful and respectful about the whole thing.

Porter came down to me, holding a cardboard box. He looked at me up and down and blushed. I knew he was imagining me naked in front of him. His eyes had nearly bugged out when I asked him to help me skinny dip in the town lake.

"What's the box for?" I asked.

"To hold your clothes so they don't get dirty while you..." he couldn't finish the sentence. It was kind of cute, I thought.

I stepped forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek, which made him blush even more furiously. "Thank you," I said. I took the cardboard box and set it besides me. "Okay, here are the rules. I'm going to take off my clothes in front of you and then put them in this box. Once you agree that I'm naked, I'll go into the lake for ten minutes. If I come out before the ten minutes, then you get to tie me up and do whatever you want for a day."

"What?" He asked, taking a step back. "You never told me that I might tie you up. I..."

Again, I thought it cute how flustered he got. Maybe this was why I invited him, because I knew he would get embarrassed, and that would make my own embarrassment a little more manageable.

I shrugged. "It's motivation so I don't chicken out. It's only ten minutes." And it was for motivation. I hated the feeling of being tied up and helpless. My sisters did it once to me in the woods, leaving me tied up to a tree for a half-hour, and it was the most traumatizing thing in my life.

"What should I pull off first?"

"What?" He blushed again. Gosh, I was having too much fun teasing him. This alone was worth my little dip in the pond, never mind scratching the itch to go skinny dipping.

He coughed, composing himself. "I...I guess your pants."

I worked quickly, not giving myself time to bail. Belt unbuckled. Zipper down. My breath hitched and my heart thumped against my chest as I hooked my fingers in my waistband and pulled them to my knees. They stopped at my shoes, and I tugged on them to pull them out. I deposited them into the box

"Okay, next your shoes," Porter said. "Except do it so your back is facing me."

I blushed. I was super self-conscious about my big butt, and Porter knew it. He was never mean about it or teased me about it, but he knew that it was an embarrassment for me. I guess after my own teasing, I couldn't exactly blame him.

I turned around and bent over to take off my shoes, wincing how the fabric stretched across my butt, knowing that I was exposing the tops of my legs. My fingers trembled to untie my shoes and pull off my socks, stretching what should have been just a few seconds into what felt like a minute.

"Good. Now stay bent over and pull your panties off."

He was getting bolder. I reached behind me and grabbed my panties. Pulling down in my position was awkward, so instead I just tugged, hoping that it would be enough. Instead, I heard a rip as my panties tore away, and suddenly my big butt was completely exposed for Porter's viewing pleasure. Crap. I guess I wasn't going to be wearing panties after this.

I stayed bent over for what felt like several minutes while Porter admired me. For some reason, I felt like I couldn't return to standing until Porter said so. I heard him come up beside me to pick up the pants and destroyed panties and put them into the box.

"Okay. Now face me and take off your shirt."

I did so, turning to face him. I suddenly became aware of the bush of pubic hair on my privates. Crap, I knew I was going to be swimming. Why hadn't I shaved before this?

Porter didn't miss that fact, either, his eyes focused on my crotch. "Go ahead," he said.

I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I blushed again, knowing that my small tits, even covered by my bra, was now in view. Small tits and a ig butt. It wasn't like my whole self-esteem was based on those two things, but it was still embarrassing.

Porter looked at me, clad in only my bra. "Can I... take your bra off?"

He was being respectful, knowing that this was something that I was in charge of, ultimately. But he still wasn't going to let this huge opportunity pass him by.

I didn't trust myself to speak, instead just nodding. He stepped forward and grabbed my shoulders to turn me around. His hands fumbled with the strap for a moment before it came undone. I held my breath as he reached around me and tugged on the front of my bra and letting it fall to the ground.

I let out a soft moan as my nakedness was complete. His fingers didn't retreat, though, his fingers wrapping around my breasts for a moment and squeezing. Not enough to quite be considered fondling, but he definitely made sure to get a good squeeze in before pulling his arm back.

He reached down in front of me, my face in his butt, and deposited the shirt and bra in the box, The entirety of my wardrobe was in that box now.

He grabbed my shoulders again and turned me around, giving me a good look over. I blushed, knowing that my little tits were on full display now with nothing to cover them. It felt odd to be completely naked outside in the middle of the night, an it gave me a little bit of thrill doing something so forbidden.

"You know, Lily...I've had a huge crush on you since elementary school," he said. "So...you can imagine how I'm feeling right now," he said. He blushed, realizing what he had just confessed. I could definitely see it, too, based on the bulge in his pants.

"Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it," I said. And I meant it, too. "Well, start the timer."

"Not until you get in," he said.

I nodded. That was fair. I turned around to face the pond, pausing for just a moment. I was really going to do this.

I stepped forward and jumped into the pond.

Holy crap, it was freezing! I hadn't even thought about how cold the pond would be in the middle of the night. I wrapped my arms around myself while I bobbed in the water. The feeling of the cold water on my bare breasts and privates made my skin tingle with excitement. I floated towards the center of the pond.

It was pitch-black, and I realized I couldn't see anything. The darkness was suddenly claustrophobic, and suddenly I couldn't breathe. I kept myself in the water, though, the fear of failing my 10-minute timer enough to keep me in.

Several minutes passed, and I let myself revel in the sensation of being naked in a public pond and just the sheer silence of the night.

"--Someone will hear!" A girl giggled.

I yelped. There were people here! Middle schoolers, it sounded like, just making out by the pond. Boy and a girl.

I started to panic. What if they saw me? What if they took pictures?

I tried to make myself as still and small as possible in the water. I squinted at the shore of the pond. Where was Porter? Wasn't my ten minutes almost up?

"Hey, I think there's something in the water!"

Oh, crap crap crap.

I saw something move, a pair of legs, on the shoreline. There was a pause, and suddenly a phone flashlight I turned. I suppressed a squeal and a groan. The light was pointing down, towards the shore. The boy must've thought it was just a fish or a shifting rock. Still, if he moved it up just a little, he'd see a naked girl, just floating there.

I held my breath, frozen in fear. It had to have been ten minutes, right? I realized that I never gave a Porter a way to let me know my time was up. Or if he would even tell me.

The light moved towards me. I groaned and plunged my head underneath the water, praying that the inky blackness of the pond would be enough to hide me.

I held myself underwater as long as I could until my lungs felt like they were going to burst. I emerged, breathing heavily. I turned, only to see the flashlight still on, but this time on the side of the pond. They were still investigating the source of the disturbed water.

No, I couldn't do this anymore. It had to have been more than ten minutes.

I pulled myself to the shore, climbing out. My wet hair stuck to my neck, and my pubic hair clung to my crotch.

Porter was waiting for me at the shore. He probably never lost sight of me, I figured.

"I hope you had fun," he said. A pause, followed by a grin. "Unfortunately, you only lasted seven minutes, Lily. I think you know what that means."

I groaned as he reached for my hands and began to tie them together using my discarded panties.

Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers