No More Cows

Story Info
Two girls become cows in a world where cows are near extinct.
4.3k words
4.49
23k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Go2daWest
Go2daWest
32 Followers

Contains: BE, Cowgirls, Lactation, and Large Boobs too!

(All characters are fictional, only characters 18+ perform sexual activities)

Hey hey hey! I'm back! I meant to get this out months ago but... I just wasn't in the right space and didn't finish until a couple days ago.

I hope you enjoy this new story, my longest to date! I had to cut out two scenes I originally planned, but I hope to get a sequel out (in a much more rapid fashion) to fill in what I didn't get around to.

-----------------

Behind 3 different decontamination chambers and half a dozen airlocks, at the center of a large containment complex, in the middle of a field of artificially grown grass, stood the last cow on Earth. The large space was meant to house over a dozen cows and their offspring, but Anne was the only cow inside. She usually spent her days roaming slowly around, rarely mooing anymore. Phil Letterman felt sorry for the poor animal, and its lonely existence. He gave Anne a loving pat on the side before standing up with a full bucket of milk.

"Good work, old girl," he whispered to the cow before turning ad walking away. He would be leaving this one to its devices. He had many other chores to do today.

-----------------

"Good morning, Daddy!" exclaimed a cute voice. Phil felt a smile grow across his face as he saw one of his daughters, Que, run up to him. The 8-year-old had his green eyes and sense of wit, and was 100% a Daddy's girl.

"QT! You rascal," he teased as he gave the small girl a great big hug, "Good morning sweetheart, now run along and go get me Wendy and Lorrie."

The moment Phil lowered little Que to the ground, the energetic little girl shot off like a rocket. As he watched her go, Phil tipped his brown leather hat back into position, letting a few of his dark black lochs slip out.

"Horns growing in already..." he commented to himself. For, indeed, Que had small bumps growing on her head due to her mother. The white hair of hers, worn in a small ponytail, was also from her mother, a stark contrast to his own pigment.

As Phil made his way out of the Cow Protection Facility, he stepped into the main part of the farm the Lettermans owned and the great grassland that played out around his house. The house itself was like a small mansion, wide but only 2 stories tall. All over the place, streaming back and forth were his progeny, kids from 2 to 16 in age bustling about.

Over there, Vee and Dub were playing on the swings, daring each other to go higher, the black-haired boy sticking out his tongue at his sister. Nearby Emm was showing off for Tina by doing great cartwheels. Yet, when he stepped out, many of the kids stopped what they were doing to wave, and many of the young ones threw themselves at his legs. With a small chuckle he worked to extricate himself from the cute mass.

"Woah, kids! Daddy still has stuff to do! You know I have to talk with your big sisters. Come along now."

Que came running back into the picture from around the side of the house followed by two of his older daughters, Wendy and Lorrie.

The two of them were twin sisters, although not of the identical kind. This was most clearly seen in their hair. Where Wendy had her father's color, Lorrie's shone in white. Face structures differed and Wendy might have been half an inch taller, but they both had the green eyes. The rest of the little ones finally done with their aggressive squeezing of his legs, he stepped forward to meet his now adult children.

"Dad, we've... we've made a decision," Wendy said with mixed conviction as the two parties came to a stop in front of each other.

"Are you sure about this," Phil asked while giving a quick head rub to Que.

Taking a deep breath, Wendy replied, "Yes. We know what will happen but... having seen Jess and Kailey go through with this, the two of us have agreed that we want to go through with it together." This time she seemed more certain.

"Lorrie?" asked Phil, turning to his quieter daughter.

Lorrie simply gave a single nod of consent and Phil could see the determination in her eyes. He also saw how the sisters gripped each other's hands tight.

Phil took a look at the ground and let the breath that he'd been holding in pass through his lips. Straightening up, he looked at the girls again. "Well, you're both 18 now, so it's all your choice," he said, then smiled, "Let's get started after we visit your mother."

-----------------

The trek out to the mother of the large Letterman family took about five minutes, the main barn housing her separate from the house proper. It, along with the other two barns, was designed to be the size of a small warehouse and painted a stereotypical red and white. The only difference between the barns was the singular letter above each door.

Opening the door labeled Z, Phil took in the entirety of his wife. Now filling a massive portion of the barn, were the creamy white breasts of a single woman. The smile that shown on this woman's face was the most beautiful that Phil had eve seen. She had once been a lithe creature, sensuous in all the best ways but a long time without moving had certainly added to her overall thickness.

From the top of her head, long white hair flowed down to her ass (which was politely covered in a skirt), swaying as the influx of outside air entered her world. In addition, like her daughters, she had a pair of horns growing on her head, although hers were longer. A small nose, a heart shaped face, and a cheery disposition helped fill out her image as a true matron.

"Good morning," greeted the lovely woman, "I assume they agreed to go through with everything?"

"Good morning, my love," Phil returned, walking up to his wife. He gave her a slow kiss on the lips and pet her left orb in slow loving circles. He gave a small squeeze to the milky meat. It couldn't really be called a fondle, considering the difference in size between the gargantuan melons and the hands.

"MOM! DAD!?" cried Wendy, looking more annoyed than embarrassed. Lorrie, on the other hand, was covering her face and blushing.

Phil gave a small chuckle, turning to the girls, "Sorry, but I don't know how else you would greet the greatest milker in the world."

This was true. Of all the women in the world who had undergone the cowgirl transformation, Phil knew his wife was the largest by far. Despite most girls only reaching inhumanely large sizes that caused breasts to extend down to the knees, Zina was large enough that her breasts towered thrice as tall as her own height.

"Besides," he continued, "Don't you want to be just like her? You've already said you want to go through with it."

Wendy wavered for a moment before Lorrie grabbed her arm. The shy girl looked up, simply uttering, "Please." And that was enough.

"Seems like they're ready, dear," Zina said, smiling at her little girls.

"Then let's begin. I'm going to grab the vials, so take a moment to ask your mom any questions you want," Phil said, leaving the room.

-----------------

Wendy watched her father walk out of Mom's barn, making his way back to the house. Nerves didn't begin to describe what she was feeling right now. This was a choice that would change her entire life and she was simultaneously nervous and excited. It was a dream, in her mind, to follow her older sisters and her mother into the "family business" and yet there would be no going back. No changing her fate. What if she found herself hating it? What if she wasn't ready? She was supposed to be the outgoing cheery twin, but even now she found herself gripping Lorrie's hand tightly.

"You still look conflicted," came Mom's soothing voice.

Turning away from the retreating figure, Wendy turned her attention to the glorious figure in front of her. Her mother was so, so beautiful. So full of life giving milk that it was constantly pumped from her enormous mammaries. This is what she looked forward to.

"I'm... concerned that I won't like what happens to me," Wendy admitted, looking at the small face framed by white hair and voluminous tits.

"Perfectly reasonable. If you have doubts, why are you still interested in going through with it? Since you aren't totally convinced, why don't you come and feel what your going to experience?"

"What?" asked Wendy, a bit alarmed.

A subtle squeeze of her hand made Wendy turn to her sister. "Sis," said Lorrie in her quiet voice, "We agreed to go through this together. Please."

Pleading eyes stared into Wendy's face, ones she could not say no to. Taking a deep breath, Wendy let go of Lorrie and stepped forward to the massive wall of flesh. A timid hand reached out, wondering if it was really alright to touch her mother this way.

"Come on! You were all over me when you were little!" Zina said in a silly tone.

"... Fine!" Wendy said, reaching in and grabbing a handful of breast. It was... heavenly. Smooth, squishy, and yet with a rigidity that gave wonderful feedback to her grip.

Fear, concerns, rational thought. They all melted away as her mind was consumed by the feeling in her hands. Getting more comfortable, Wendy placed her other hand down, fingers nearly disappearing inside. Then, she simply let her whole body sink into it, her own considerable bust pressing into her mom's massive melons.

Zina began to moan as Wendy got more into playing with the barn filling bazongas, and even more as Lorrie joined in on the other teat. The three girls all stayed in this state of mutual bliss for a couple minutes before Zina knew it had to come to an end.

"Girls... your father will ... be back soon," She panted between bouts of pleasure.

Like a jolt of lightning, Wendy bolted upright and realized what she had been doing. Bright red, she took a few quick steps away. Lorrie gave the tit one final hug before joining her sister behind their mother. As if called by the nature of coincidence, their father walked back in moments later with a small icebox.

"Did you guys have everything answered?" he asked.

Lorrie and Wendy looked at each other. "Yeah, I think so".

-----------------

Phil stood up, having just administered the first dose of the cowgirl formula to Lorrie and Wendy. The sting of needle seemed to be outweighed by the excitement the two girls exuded, their smiles wide as they hugged each other, seemingly ready to take on the world.

"Dear, I assume you've already prepped to make the new barns, right?" asked Zina.

"Well, I've got the construction people on dial and I warned them about this. Plus, we might need to upgrade one of these things eventually, so yeah," Phil gave in a bit of a whishy-washy way, "Besides, we didn't know if they were going to go through with everything."

"Dear," Zina said in a reproachful tone.

"Right, right. I'm on it. I've got to go check up on the rest of the farm and see if Ai and Haych are getting lunch done. I guess I'll see you ladies in a little bit. Bye!"

Again, the girls watched him go, although with a bit more of a sense of urgency this time. The three of them stood in silence for a moment, as the figure retreated towards the house.

"So," began Wendy, "When are we going to, um, start feeling the effects?"

"Probably just after lunch. Although, you may feel more hungry than normal, but that's just your body getting ready for the change. It won't be as extreme as when I took it, seeing as you are already half cowgirl. It was a real pain to grow these horns but, the rest of it was ... divine."

"I'm ... very excited," said Lorrie as she blushed bashfully. She wore a broad smile as she looked over her mother's form.

"Well, then, lets hope it's as good as you imagine," said her sister, "Now lets make like a cow and 'mooove' along to our other responsibilities and work up an appetite for lunch."

Lorrie but on a serious face, knees and elbows bent with the tense determination she felt. Honesty is was adorable and nice to see the shier sister get a bit more energetic. With a simple nod, Lorrie grabbed Wendy's hand and the two rushed out for their duties.

Zina was left alone in the barn again. That was fine, she was used to it. Besides, she could only keep up the serious Mom front for so long. She closed the barn doors with her remote and then gave a huge sigh of relief as her body relaxed, her bones practically melting into her large frontal mass.

Though they were hard to hear at this distance, the milk pumps continued to extract white nectar from her bulbous nipples by the gallon. She had lost some composure when the girls had played with her chest and it took all her motherly instincts not to give in to the pleasures entirely and show them what she was really like. She began her moans again in the constant company of the milk pump, her second lover. If Paul hadn't been an absolute slayer in bed that made her want to have as many children as she had, it would have been first in her mind.

Deep inside she could feel her glands swelling and expelling milk as she grabbed great handfuls of herself. Becoming a cowgirl had been the best decision of her life. Becoming the world's largest cowgirl was the best accident.

------------------

"Can you two get down from there? You're already getting too heavy," snapped Jess. Her black hair slid down her back tried to look up where her sisters were sitting.

In the single week since the initial injection, Wendy and Lorrie had shown some serious improvement. Already their boobs were reaching down to their hips and they were promised that within a month they would be able to touch the ground. Of course, the new barns would be complete by then.

Outside, construction was progressing rapidly. Their dad had some serious contractors, lots of money from selling the family product, and little time to lose. Paul was desperately trying to make up for his mistake by appeasing his wife with quick progress. Unfortunately, the dent in the family bank account balanced out his efficiency.

"Should your really be complaining about our weight? Isn't it a bit impolite to whine about our weight when your is ... in the tons?" asked Wendy from on top of Jess' bulging tits.

"FUCK YEAH I SHOULD! Your gonna hurt my money makers! What is Dan gonna say if he comes home to find my lovely boobies all crushed by a pair of ungrateful little sisters!" fumed Jess.

As the oldest Letterman child at 22, Jess had long felt responsible for helping her younger siblings. Of course, being stuck to the ground and living in a barn 5 minutes from the house had made things more difficult. She had chosen this life with Dan and the two of them had been a serious couple since they were both 16, but that didn't make it ay less hard for her to be away. Even now, Jess was blushing and feeling bad about letting her frustrations out. She just wanted the two to get down and think about others rather than just themselves.

"Big sis?" Lorrie called down, "I'm - I'm sorry. It's just that, we won't be able to do this soon and we thought... maybe one last ride?"

Jess could just see Lorrie's face peeking down through her extensive cleavage. Green eyes met purple ones and the pitiful look her younger sister gave were just too much. "Hmmmm ... fine."

"Thank you!" Lorrie said, giving a big hug to the piece of flesh she lay upon. It was a bit more awkward with her new huge boobs, but the sentiment counted. That and the sensation of breast on breast that traveled down to Jess. She would miss that, she supposed.

"You guys start milking yet? It would be hard to clean up there. I'm not as big as Mom yet, but I've got too much surface area to cover. AND DON'T YOU DARE GET ANY IN MY CLEAVAGE! Kailey did that once and I will never let her forget it."

"Not yet!" came the annoyed call back form Wendy, "I'm not an idiot!"

"Good!" was Jess' only reply.

The three of them sat in relative silence as the pumps continued to work Jess' hulking breasts. Jess was breathing hard form the stimulation and she was trying desperately not to cum in front of her little sisters. What kind of big sister would do that? Maybe Kailey.

A shifting of weight on top of herself caused Jess' attention to move away from her less desirable thoughts. A slide down the right face of her tits announced Wendy's decent to the ground. The wobbly flesh of her right breast tried to returned to shape, overshooting and jiggling like a waterbed. Or maybe a milk bed in this case.

Wendy appeared from around the bend of her boobs as Lorrie began her own decent to the ground. Massive breasts that rivaled those of the largest outside of the farm hung from her body. To see someone so encumbered move casually was truly a wonder of their family genetics.

Wendy ran a hand through her black locks as she approached, straightening them out. "Mom says it's going to be another 3 or so days before milk starts coming in," she admitted to her older sister.

"You kids are getting too big for your own good. Seriously, I hope your barns get done soon."

"Shut it! How the heck are me going to annoy you if we're all the way over there!?"

Giggling came from behind them as Lorrie stepped into view. "I'm glad we get along so well."

The three of them all looked at each other for a moment. Then they exploded in laughter, the younger sisters' chests heaving in a jiggling mess.

Catching her breath, Wendy said, "I'm gonna miss having these talks with you..."

The mood lowered quickly in the room and Jess turned to look at the two girls. Lorrie nodded to agreement. Jess scratched her head, "Why would we?"

"Well, we're going to be-"

"Why can't we just call or, you know, video chat? I mean Mom, Kailey, I do that all the time."

Jess pulled a tablet from just inside her cleavage and held it up for the two slightly smaller girls to see. "Seriously, where would you guys be without me?"

-----------------

"Start the pumps!" Paul called back to his son-in-law. Dan was standing outside by the power generators. He'd helped Paul load the new machine on a cart and roll it to Barn W but there was no way Paul was going to let him hook the thing onto one of his daughters! Not one he hadn't married anyway.

"I'm on it!" came Dan's response from outside.

Paul walked around his Wendy, trying not to think about the state of his daughter. It was easier having been with Jess and Kailey before, but it was still new in a way. Half of his mind wanted to reach out and run his hand along her skin in a comforting way while the other yelled at him that it was harassment. Paul felt no real attraction to the girls (honestly, when they couldn't stand up to his wife, he was pretty sure that was impossible) but he'd rather not risk their thoughts about him.

In the end, he rounded on the main body of Wendy without any interaction. Her large breasts were now taller than her when she stood by a bit, but she hadn't been quite this large when she had been immobilized a week ago. Milk could be heard gurgling inside, waiting for release that hadn't come for three days now. Paul's fault really that he hadn't ordered the machine's sooner.

"You're all hooked up, sweetheart," he finally said as he arrived. She was kneeling on the ground, head resting in her cleavage, looking up at him.

"I'd hope so if you told Dan to turn it on," came her reply.

"Well... uh, it'll start in just a minute so I'll give you some privacy. Apparently it is quite intense the first time."

Paul took his eyes off her and headed for the door as she tried to reply, "What do you mean by inteeEEEEEEEEENNNNNSE!!"

He slipped out of the barn and closed the door, face red. Even now he could hear subtle splashes. Best not to think about it. Luckily, out here the sounds were covered up by the chugging pumps.

Dan was walking over, sweaty from putting together the pump system. Followed by... Que? The little girl with snow white hair was following her older sister's husband and looking interested. Dan face held a weary look, wiping it down and giving a simple, "Hey, Mr. Letterman" as he approached. Paul felt a frown pull at his face. He wasn't going to have Dan have his way with another of his girls...

Go2daWest
Go2daWest
32 Followers
12