No More Cows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, QT, what are you doing out here," Paul asked, trying to keep a smile on his face.

"Daddy! I'm learning about mechanics!" And with a WUMPF the girl glomped onto her father's leg. Damn, can't even get mad at that.

"Hey...um," said Dan as he sauntered over sheepishly, "She just kinda... showed up and asked a ton of questions."

Paul gave him the patented "don't you dare corrupt my little sunshine" glare before turning back to his daughter. My goodness! Her little horns were certainly bigger than before. How cute!

"Daddy, I want to help with the farm when I grow up."

"Really now... seems like everyone in the family is interested with entering the business, eh?" he said. Sometimes it was hard to remember but all these little kids would grow up one day and...

"I'm gonna help Daddy with ALL the machines!"

"Yep, one day..." Paul blinked once. Oh. Paul's smile returned full force, "of course sweetheart!" Gosh she really was a Daddy's girl, huh?

"Yay!"

A very tired Dan watched as father lifted daughter in the air and the two began to spin merrily. "I'm just... gonna go back home. Maybe get some milk..."

-----------------

"Aaaaaaaah!! Oh GOD! Fuuuuuck!" screamed Wendy as her body was wracked by another huge orgasm. Her sensitivity was through the roof as each and every sensation traveled through her enormous tits, culminating in a waterfall between her legs. She could not help but grope her fat, 8-foot-long milk dispensers as they dispensed of their product into the waiting mouth of the pump.

If heaven was a place on earth, this was it.

Wendy wondered if cowsgirls had special psychologies. Right now, despite being blasted by immeasurable pleasure (that she knew would only increase in time as she became bigger and milkier) a part of her brain was still lucid. It wasn't the part in control of her body that was grabbing and squeezing her own flesh and letting out liquids from her nethers as well as her mouth, that's for sure. Maybe it was a defense mechanism so her whole mind wouldn't shatter. Who knows for sure.

What was certain though, was that it gave Wendy all the time to think she needed. The most important question she needed to answer was "Why was I so afraid of this?"

The feeling of milk being ripped from her nipples, the ability to just give into her body. The knowledge that she and her sister would be doing this together, even if they were separated by distance. Their barns were side-by-side and maybe if they grew enough, their huge melons would touch. Wouldn't that be special.

Suddenly, Wendy felt a new vibration. The special tablet she had attached to her hip was ringing off the hook. The rational half of her brain to control of her arm long enough to pick it up, accept the call and throw the device on the flesh in front of her.

"Thith ith incredibuuuuullll...!" cried Lorrie's voice from the other side of the screen. Despite it being a video call, Wendy couldn't focus on the screen at all, far too into her own enjoyment. Nor was she able to properly reply.

An affirmative "Uuuuuuh" was all she could produce.

The sound of moaning and rushing fluids was the only thing that could be heard from both sides of the screen. Even the rational side of Wendy's brain had to admit that being milked with her sister was really hot. That and every sound coming out of the tablet made it vibrate, further stimulating her enormous boobs.

Wendy, blinked back the tears of joy streaming from her eyes to get one good look at her twin. It would be her mind's last conscious act for the next half hour as she orgasmed to oblivion. Pure joy. That was what her sister looked like. Pure and utter joy.

By the time the first true milking was over Wendy had no more regrets.

12