No More Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you tell me if you're suspicious of things between me and Marcie?"

"No."

"Are you suspic-..."

I cut myself off before I finished the question that I'd almost asked on auto-pilot. For the next few minutes, we sat in silence as I thought.

Thought, and - if I'm being honest - stared.

Mom was wearing a thin grey singlet and no bra. Even a month ago, she would only have ever worn this underneath fifteen other layers...now, she was wearing it around the house without batting an eye. If she leaned the wrong way, she'd probably let a boob loose.

Believe me, it was extraordinarily tempting to test that. She probably wouldn't even mind me staring - by this point, I had her thoroughly convinced that family members didn't ever notice each other's bodies.

No matter how mouthwateringly curvy they are.

"Okay Mom," I said eventually. So she wouldn't talk about it directly with me - fortunately, I had more than enough ways to get around that.

"Hypothetical: you think I'm hooking up with Marcie."

"Yes."

"Would you tell me how you feel about that?"

"No."

"If you thought it was a good thing, then would you tell me how you felt about it?"

"Yes."

I paused a moment, checking the wording of what I'd just said. Yup, that was pretty airtight. Mom wasn't happy about me hooking up with my sister's best friend.

The main roadblock I'd encountered with my mother so far was getting her to talk about sex. Once we got past that, I knew I'd be able to make more changes, push more limits.

As it was, every time the topic came up, she woke up. It was frustrating as hell...but maybe this new development was something I could use to make progress in that direction.

"Wait here."

Session A11:

"It's nice when someone finds you attractive, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"It's nice when someone looks at your body, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"You like the feeling, don't you?"

"I can't believe how good that still feels. Don't wait too long before the next session, will you?"

"Of course not, Mom."

Walls. Walls at every turn.

Session A63:

I'd never left a subject alone while they were under before, but I had an idea that couldn't wait. Less than five minutes later I was back, a sheath of papers printed from the internet in my hand.

"Read these," I said, and enjoyed the view of my mother's huge, unrestrained boobs as her eyes darted back and forth over the information I'd provided.

Normally I'd have had her read them while she was awake (like when I got her to read the Bible) but I couldn't work out any way of casually dropping a human sexuality textbook into my mother's "to-read" pile.

"Would you tell me what they said?"

"...yes."

Her hesitancy made sense, but I wasn't worried. I'd printed out the fancy-looking cover of the textbook the pages came from, and my mother is a sucker for authority - if the President had rocked up and told her to fuck Lucy, I bet she would have done it without hesitation.

Actually...

No. I slapped the thoughts back. That wasn't a helpful train of thought to follow.

"It's a study on happiness. It shows that people who have sex more than three times each week are happier people."

"Your son having sex with Marcie makes him happier, doesn't it?"

"Y...yes," she said. There was that hesitation again, but she pushed through.

Still, I took the pages away from her. If she woke up now, the printout would be another loose end that I didn't want to clean up.

"It's important that your family is happy, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"It's important that your son is happy."

"Yes."

"You should do what you can to help your son be happy."

"Yes."

"It's important that your son has regular sex, isn't it?"

There was a long, long pause, and I was glad I'd hidden the papers. Just as I thought Mom was going to wake up, she answered.

"...yes."

Progress! It may not have sounded like much, but this was by far the most conversation I'd ever had with my mother about sex.

"So it's good for your son to hook up with Marcie, isn't it?"

"No."

I raised one eyebrow. Not the answer I'd been expecting.

"Would you tell me why not?"

"Yes."

"Why isn't it good for your son to hook up with Marcie?"

"Because she's not good enough for him."

Again, an answer out of left field.

"What?"

"Marcie isn't good enough for him."

"I..."

I paused. I genuinely hadn't expected this train of thought.

"Would you tell me what you think of Marcie?"

"No."

I smiled. This was an easy mental lock to pick.

"Would you tell me if you didn't like Marcie?"

"No."

"Would you tell me if you liked Marcie?"

"Yes."

There we go.

Session A12:

"Would you tell me if you've ever checked someone else out?"

"Yes."

"Would you tell me who?"

"No."

Of course.

Session A63:

So Mom didn't like Marcie. Interesting. I didn't know what I could really do with that, but it was definitely interesting to know. But I wanted to press through, and take advantage of the fact that I'd gotten Mom talking about sex.

"You want the very best for me and Lucy, don't you?"

"Yes."

"That means you want us to be happy, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want you and Lucy to be happy."

"You want us to be as happy as possible, right?"

"Yes."

"What did you just learn would make us happy?"

"People are happier when they have sex three or more times each week."

Not so much as a pause. Amazing.

"So what should your children be doing to be more happy?

"Having sex three times or more each week."

I choked down a burst of laughter.

"Say it."

"My children should be having sex three times or more each week."

I briefly considered taking advantage of her poor phrasing, but I knew it wouldn't work. It'd be pretty amazing if it did though; it would probably be the first ever time that poor grammar led to parentally-approved incest.

"Do you think Lucy should find someone to have sex with?"

There was a long pause to that one. I didn't want to risk ending the session, and so after ten seconds I jumped in.

"Let me rephrase. Do you think Lucy should have sex three or more times each week?"

"Yes."

"Do you think I should?"

"Yes."

This was by far the most I'd managed to get my mother to talk about sex. Maybe I should have started printing out textbook pages for her earlier.

"So you think I should have sex three or more times each week, right?"

"Yes."

"But not with Marcie, yeah?"

"Yes."

"Okay," I said with a pause. "So what would be the best way to make everyone happy, including you?"

"If you found someone else to hook up with."

I had a sudden thought, and leaned forward, excited.

"What if that person was you?

"I swear, it's better than a massage. My headache is completely gone - thanks so much, kiddo."

Yeah, okay. Didn't really think that one through.

Session A12:

"Would you tell me if you've ever been attracted to someone?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"Your father."

"Who else?"

"Thanks so much! You're really getting good at this."

God damn it, Mom. How did you become such a prude?

Session A64:

The next morning, I woke my mother up for an early-morning session. It was a bit risky, after the abrupt ending last time I'd put her under, but she'd once told me that my hypnotism was "as good as sleep." I knew she was incredibly busy for the next few days, and so if I didn't do it then, I wouldn't be able to hypnotize her until the end of the week.

And it was obvious what I'd done wrong. I wouldn't be making that mistake again.

"Okay Mom."

I paused. Not because I was at a loss for what to say next; just to enjoy the view. She was wearing her semitransparent nightgown again, and since she didn't think I was attracted to her, I could blatantly check her out without it being an issue.

Those tits. Someday, I was going to see them without a thin layer of lace in the way.

Some day, I was going to get my hands on them.

But not today. I'd learned from Lucy - sometimes you have to go backwards in order to go forwards, and that was what I had to do with Mom.

"Hypothetical: You think Marcie and I are hooking up."

Nod.

"You think Marcie and I are having sex."

Nod.

"You don't think she's good enough for me."

Nod. My lip curled into a frown. I didn't like that Mom didn't like...well, not 'my girlfriend' exactly, but...someone who was very important to me. And Lucy's best friend, at that.

Still, this wasn't the time to get caught up on that.

"You think I deserve someone better."

Nod. I hesitated - I was fairly sure this path wasn't going to work, but it was worth a try.

"Lucy also needs someone to hook up with, doesn't she?"

"Yes."

"Lucy is good enough for your son, isn't she?"

There was a long pause, but to my surprise, Mom answered:

"Yes."

I knew it was the phrasing that had let me get away with that, but I stored it away for future reference. Mom thought her children were good enough for each other - I was sure there was something I could do with that.

"People are happier when they have sex three or more times each week, aren't they?"

"Yes."

"Generally speaking, are you a happy person?"

"Yes."

I knew that asking directly would just wake her up, but I was fairly confident I could skirt around the issue and get Mom talking about her sex life, at least in the abstract.

"You could be happier, couldn't you?"

"Yes."

"Do you do everything you can to be as happy as you can?"

"No," Mom admitted, and - don't ask me how - her monotone simultaneously managed to have a tone of warning and a note of sadness in it.

"Can you think of something specific you could do to be happier?"

"Yes."

"What's stopping you from doing it?"

"I..."

There was a slight pause, and I jumped in. I'd already woken Mom up by accident once, I didn't want to do it twice in two days.

"Would you tell me what's stopping you from doing it?"

Again, a slight pause, but this time it was followed by a firm "Yes."

"What's stopping you from doing it?"

"I don't have a man in my life," Mom admitted, her blank eyes staring straight at me.

Session A12:

"Would you tell me if you like feeling sexy?"

"No."

"Would you tell me if you like the attention of men?"

"No."

"Would you tell me if you ever admire yourself in a mirror?"

"No."

Seriously?

Session A64:

I sat back thoughtfully. There were a lot of paths in front of me, but none of them led anywhere obvious.

Realistically, I was still a long way off doing anything sexual with Mom. I could barely get her to discuss sex, let alone run her long tongue up and down my...well, anything connected to me.

But at the rate things were going with Lucy, there was a chance - a remote one, but still a chance - that things would start getting steamier between us. And if nothing else, I needed to make sure that Mom didn't catch us, or who knew what would happen.

The image of her staring blankly at the family album popped back into my head, and I shuddered. That was something I knew I had to avoid at all costs.

Making sure Mom didn't suspect anything, or freak out if she did. That was the order of the day.

No More Limits

by Pan

Chapter 6:

Session C8:

"Tell me what the article is about, Richard."

"It said that..."

There was a pause, and for a moment I thought he was going to wake up. That would be awkward - I didn't really want to implant a memory of me getting him to randomly read a sexuality textbook.

Fortunately, the hesitation passed, and he answered in a deep monotone that I was getting increasingly familiar with.

"...it said that the subject's happiness is increased when they have sexual intercourse more than twice each week."

Richard is some kind of professor, so it doesn't surprise me that he stated it more formally than my mother had. I was hoping that his academic background would also mean that he paid more heed to studies like the one I'd just had him read, but it could have gone either way.

Only one way to find out.

"Do you agree with those findings?" I asked, after getting him to hand the book back.

"Yes."

No hesitation.

"Why?"

"The data is there, plus...well, it makes sense."

Great.

"Do you have sex more than twice each week, Richard?"

"Thanks so much for that - I don't really know why it helps, but it does."

Fuck. Eight sessions in and this was the first time I'd accidentally woken him up early. It was my own fault, of course, but still - I'd gotten so good at this.

At least I'd finally found something I could use.

Session A64:

"Would you tell me why you don't like talking about sex with your children?"

"No."

I was sure that answering that question would unlock a lot of doors.

"Would you...would you tell Lucy why you don't like talking about sex with your children?"

"No."

"Would you tell Marcie?"

"No."

Made sense. Luce and Mom are close, but they aren't exactly giggling besties and I had already established that for whatever reason, Mom didn't like Marcie

"Would you tell me if there's anyone you would tell the reason you don't like talking about sex with your children to?"

Whew. What a mouthful. But she answered straight away.

"Yes."

"Is there anyone you would tell the reason you don't like talking about sex with your children?"

"Yes."

"Would you tell me who?"

"Yes."

"Who would you tell the reason you don't like talking about sex with your children?"

"Other parents."

Interesting.

Not, of course, that there was anything I could particularly do with that. But it was definitely interesting.

I wanted to fuck my mother. Believe me, if you met her, you'd understand. And if you'd seen her the way I had - doing laundry in her panties and a tight T-shirt, watching TV in a sexy teddy that I'd ordered online and added to her wardrobe...you'd want to fuck her too.

But right now, that wasn't the priority. Right now, I wanted her to be okay with me and Lucy fucking. Or at least...not notice.

"Okay," I said. "You want to avoid talking about sex with your children, right?"

"Yes."

"So if you walked in on one of your children having sex..."

I paused, but Mom showed no signs of waking up.

"...you would have to talk to them about it, wouldn't you?"

"Yes."

"You want to avoid walking in on your children having sex, don't you?"

"Yes."

"So if they're in a room with the door closed, what will you do?"

"Knock before I come in."

Damn. I mean, that was obviously better, but what I really wanted was for her to avoid the door entirely. If - fingers crossed - I managed to get Lucy in bed in the next week, I wanted to make sure that Mom wasn't going to knock and ruin everything. I wanted Mom to stay away.

Well, honestly, I wanted Mom to join in...but I wasn't there yet, I knew that.

"Okay," I said after a moment's thought. "You want your children to be happy, don't you?"

"Yes."

"And your children will be happier if they're having sex three or more times each week, won't they?"

"Yes."

"If your children have their door closed, they might be having sex. Right?"

"Yes."

Bit of a pause, but we got there.

"If you knock, they're going to stop having sex, aren't they?"

"Yes."

A longer pause that time, but nothing worth worrying about.

"So if you knock on your children's closed doors, you might be stopping them from having sex. Right?"

"Yes."

"If you're knocking on your children's doors, you're stopping them from being happy. Is that correct?"

This time, a significantly longer pause, but it wasn't long before the answer came through clearly.

"Yes."

"Do you want to stop your children from being happy?"

"No."

"What will you do if your children's bedroom doors are closed?"

"Nothing."

"Will you knock on the doors of your children's bedrooms if they're closed?"

"No."

Good. Now, of course, I just had to see if the change in attitude transferred to real life.

Session A171:

"What does it mean if your children's bedroom door is closed?"

"They're having sex."

"And what will you do if your children's bedroom doors are closed?"

"Press my ear up against it."

"Why?"

"In the hope that I..."

There was a long pause, but I'd learned a while ago that with Mom, I just had to push through it.

"...in the hope that I can hear them."

Session A64:

I considered waking her up, but I had a few more minutes on the clock, and one last thing I wanted to check.

"It's important that your children are happy, isn't it?"

"Yes."

It could be argued that I was over-relying on the one theme, but...well, it was so effective. Maybe because it's such a primal urge, or maybe because it's something that's always on a single mother's mind, or maybe just because of the way Mom is built, but starting from a point of "your children's happiness" was just so reliable.

"People who have sex three or more times each week are happier, aren't they?"

"Yes."

"Your children should be having sex three or more times each week, shouldn't they?"

"Yes."

I loved hearing her say that.

"But they can only be doing that if they know about it, can't they?"

"Yes."

"Your son knows about it already from the textbook, doesn't he?"

"Yes."

"But Lucy doesn't know, does she?"

There was a brief silence before Mom's soft monotone gave the answer.

"No."

"Someone needs to tell her, don't they?"

Again, a silence - much longer this time. I wasn't worried though; we weren't in the middle of a hypothetical, and so Mom waking up wasn't a total disaster.

"Yes."

"You and I are the only ones who know about it. Who do you think it should be?"

I was genuinely curious to hear the answer to this one. For whatever reason, Mom didn't like talking to us about sex, but I could hardly imagine her recommending I tell my sister she needed to get laid more.

The pause stretched on, but Mom showed no signs of waking up. Finally, she answered.

"Me."

My lips curled in triumph. Apparently Mom's refusal to talk about sex didn't apply when her children's happiness was in the way.

Keep in mind, I had no idea if she was actually going to follow through on this. I can sort of change attitudes, but slowly drifting someone awake during a hypothetical was the only way to directly alter my subjects' minds.

And that was certainly achievable. I could easily concoct a hypothetical situation where she's being hypnotized by me (true) and wakes up with a burning desire to tell Lucy the new facts she's learned about sex and happiness...but I wasn't really sure if it was worth it.

After all, it was information that I could just give Lucy directly, and I don't really know what the benefits of my sister hearing it from Mom would be. It might make Mom suspicious, it might make her question the hypnosis generally...and, of course, Lucy might notice something was up. Mom hasn't talked to us about sex for our entire lives, so her suddenly rocking up and going "Hey, make sure you get laid on a weekly basis!" was sure to raise suspicions.

I ended up just waking her up without any orders to talk to my sister about what she'd learned. Still, it was good to know that her children's well-being seemed to trump her restrictions on talking about sex...

Session 30:

"Hypothetical: we live in a word where incest isn't wrong."

Nod.

I still couldn't believe it. It was tempting to spend another half-hour (or more) just listening to Lucy talk about all the things we could be doing, everything that she'd spent the last few weeks fantasizing about...

123456...8