No More Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to be your brother's slave, even though it's not sexual."

Nod.

"Say it."

"I want to be my brother's slave, even though it's not sexual."

"You will obey your brother's every command, as long as we aren't committing incest."

Nod.

"Say it."

"I will obey my brother's every command, as long as we aren't committing incest."

"A slave is a piece of property, aren't they?"

"Yes."

"You're going to be your brother's property, aren't you?"

Lucy shivered before replying.

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I'm going to be my brother's property."

"You are your brother's property."

Nod.

"Say it."

"I am my brother's property."

"I own you.

Nod.

"Say it."

"You own me."

"I own your body."

Nod.

"Say it."

"You own my body."

I smiled. A thought came into my head.

"Remember when I used to come and thank you each time I came?"

"Yes."

"A master shouldn't have to thank his slave, should he?"

"No."

"I own your body, don't I?"

"Yes."

"That means I decide what happens to it, don't I?"

There was a pause, and I realized I was getting ahead of myself.

"As long as we don't commit incest, I decide what happens to your body, don't I?"

"Yes," my sister replied without hesitation.

"I turn you on, and I should decide when you get off."

Nod.

"I want to know how much I turn you on."

"So much...-" Lucy moaned, but I cut her off before she could continue.

"Not right now. The rest of the time - when you cum, I want to be told about it. I want to know all the details; what you thought about, how you got yourself off. And then..."

I grinned broadly, drunk on the power I had over my almost-naked sister.

"And then I want you to thank me."

Session 36:

I didn't go much further that session. After getting her to repeat everything back, I put it in place with a hypothetical and woke her up.

You could make the argument that I could have pushed things farther than I did, but I already felt like I was in a dangerous area. Marcie's face still haunted me (when Lucy's body wasn't distracting me) and without anyone to test stuff out on, I wanted to move slowly.

For a given definition of slowly, anyway.

But it all went off without a hitch - it took me a little bit of time to slip into the dominant role that I'd set up, but ordering my sister around was something I'd been fantasizing about for years, and soon I was really enjoying ordering her around. I even started pushing things a little bit - ordering her to flash me her panties (on the rare occasion she wore something to cover them), rub her body against me (avoiding genital-to-genital contact, of course) and describing the stuff I'd do to her if she wasn't my sister.

She got so wet so fast - after just a few minutes of me telling her how much I wanted to plunge my cock deep into her wetness, she'd go bright red and practically run to her room...

...and then come back a few minutes later to thank me, and describe her fantasies back to me.

After a few days of this, I was confident that she wasn't going to suddenly break, and that I could safely start pushing her limits even more, trying to take things to the next level.

I was also going up the wall with frustration. I was so close - my sister was wearing what I told her to, doing everything I ordered her to do, and describing her sexual fantasies to me in great detail.

In real life.

I'd gotten so far. I was so close.

But I wasn't quite there yet.

"You're my slave."

Nod.

"Say it."

"I'm your slave."

"I own your body."

Nod.

"Say it."

"You own my body."

"Is there anything you won't let me do?"

"Yes," Lucy said quietly, and her blank eyes shifted slightly, as if trying to avoid eye-contact.

"What?"

"Anything sexual."

I would have laughed, if the situation wasn't so frustrating. I don't know what you'd call rubbing against someone and telling them what you thought about when you got off if not sexual.

I took a deep breath. I wanted to take a cold shower, but I couldn't.

Not while I was so close.

"Why not?"

"Because," my sister said, her lips tightening slightly. "It would be wrong."

"Would it?" I asked hopelessly.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"What if we lived in a world...-"

I cut myself off. Tempting though it was, I didn't want to go down that path again.

An image of Marcie flashed through my head, my sister's best friend silently sobbing as she took her clothes off.

I couldn't.

"Okay." I said, after a few minutes of thought. So I'd hit a limit? That's what I was good at. That's what I'd spent all this time getting very, very good at.

"Okay," I repeated. "You won't commit incest."

Nod.

All I had to do was redefine incest. All I had to do was move the boundary of what was and wasn't incest.

And that was something I knew was doable.

What's more, I had a great idea of how to do it.

"Is being naked near each other incest?"

There was a long pause, but before my sister could answer, I butted in.

"If a brother and a sister accidentally walk in on each other while naked, is that incest?"

"No."

"So being naked near each other can't be incest, can it?"

There was a long pause, but my sister eventually had to admit that I was right.

"No."

"I own your body, don't I?"

"Yes."

"And so I decide what you wear."

Nod.

"You'll do whatever I want, as long as it isn't incest."

Nod.

"Being naked in front of a sibling isn't incest."

Nod.

I was fairly sure I was safe, but I wanted to check all bases before I proceeded.

"Lucy," I said slowly, not sure if I was really going to burst through this wall, "take off your clothes."

"Yes, master," she said, stood up, and started stripping.

Within a minute she was standing naked in front of me, blushing as I stared at her, my mouth open in shock and admiration.

I'd seen her topless. I'd seen her in a thong, and I'd seen her in underwear that didn't hide anything.

But there was something so...so beautiful about seeing her naked for the first time. It was like eating a recipe made up of the world's finest ingredients - they're all amazing individually, but it isn't until you put it all together that the true potential is realized.

Lucy was perfect. Her breasts sat firmly on her chest, her nipples hard and a flush running towards them from her neck. Her legs were long and toned, and she had a perfect hourglass figure. The only blemishes visible on her flawless skin were a mole to the right of her belly-button and another on her left thigh, and her pussy was neatly shaved, with a small tuft of hair right above her swollen lips.

I could have stared at her all day. Hell, I could have stared at her forever. Even as I watched, a small trickle of arousal left the slit between her legs and began running down her thigh, running out of steam just before it reached her mole.

But the plan wasn't just to admire her, enjoyable though that was.

I wanted so much more.

"Have we ever committed incest?" I asked, when I finally got my voice back.

"No," Lucy said in a monotone. I wanted to order her to pose for me, to contort her body into whatever positions I desired - into the positions that I'd desired for so long.

She would have. But I had bigger fish to fry.

"We've never committed incest."

Nod.

"When you jerked me off 34 to 37 times, that wasn't incest."

My sister's eyes widened slightly. For a second I felt guilty, like I'd tricked her...but it wasn't like I'd lied, or withheld information to fool her.

There was a long pause - almost long enough that I started to get worried - but then, eventually, she nodded.

"It isn't incest for a sister to jerk her brother off."

This time, she nodded almost instantly. My sister doesn't like being wrong - apparently enough that she'll rewire her morals just to avoid it.

"Men and women are equal."

Nod. My sister is quite the feminist, something you might not guess from how enthusiastically she took on the role of slave.

"If it isn't incest for a sister to masturbate her brother, it can't be incest for a brother to masturbate his sister."

Another slight pause, then another firm nod.

"It isn't incest for a brother to finger his sister."

Nod.

"It isn't incest for a brother to bring his sister to orgasm with his hand."

Nod.

"You'll let me bring you to orgasm with my hand."

Nod.

"You want me to bring you to orgasm with my hand."

Nod.

"Say it."

"I want you to bring me to orgasm with your hand."

"Again."

"I want you to bring me to orgasm with your hand."

"You need it."

Nod.

"Say it."

"I need it."

"Tell me how much you need me to touch you."

"Oh please," Lucy whimpered. If I hadn't been listening for the monotone, I might not have noticed it - her voice was so desperate, so thick with lust. "Please, touch me. Please, bring me off. I need it so much. I need you to bring me...oh!"

Lucy's eyes fluttered back in her head as I reached between her legs. She felt different than Marcie had - much wetter, for one, and Marcie hadn't exactly been lacking in that department.

I moved my pointer and ring finger up and down her slit; her lips parted as soon as I touched them, practically begging me to enter them, but I spent a few minutes enjoying how slick my sister was, and the gasping moans as I teased her.

When I felt like she was going to break if I didn't go any further, I curled my fingers inside her, and was enveloped by her needy pussy.

For the next five minutes, I used my hands to explore Lucy's wetness, working out what she liked...and what she loved. Each time I thought she was close to cumming, I pulled back, whispered in her ear that she wasn't allowed to cum until I said she could, and paused until she'd calm down.

I'd worked out a long time ago with Marcie that when someone is turned on - I mean really turned on - they're more likely to shift their limits.

Once I'd gotten idea of how to press my sister's buttons (knowledge that I was sure would serve me for a long time to come) I withdrew my sticky fingers - to her unhappy, monotonal groan - and resumed running them up and down her slit, watching her twitch with pleasure as I did.

"Why can't I fuck you?" I asked crudely, enjoying Lucy's sharp intake of breath as I cursed in her ear.

"Because it's wrong," she panted.

"Why is it wrong?"

"Because it's incest."

She shivered at the word.

"I own you, don't I?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"You own me."

She shivered again as she said it.

"Why can't I fuck you?" I asked, deftly moving my fingers to turn her on, while carefully avoiding her most erogenous zones.

"Because it's wrong."

"Why is it wrong?"

"Because it's incest."

"But isn't that what's so hot about it?" I asked, and even before she answered out loud, Lucy's body answered the question for me.

"Yes."

"Isn't that what makes this so sexy, so intense?"

"Yes."

"Wouldn't it be even more intense if we went all the way?"

"Yes."

"Wouldn't it be so much more intense if I fucked you?"

"Yessss."

"What if I fucked you bareback?"

"Oh!" Lucy said, and I backed off for a second. She was getting close to cumming again, and I hadn't even gone near her clit.

"What if I fucked you without a condom, and came inside you? Wouldn't that be hot?"

"Yes," Lucy mono-moaned.

"Do you want me to do that?"

"Yes," she repeated.

"Can I fuck you?" I asked, and was surprised when she shook her head in response.

Damn it.

"Why can't I fuck you?"

"Because that would be incest," she insisted.

I sighed. It looked like this was a limit that I might not be able to get through.

Not yet.

"If I fucked you, that would be incest."

"Yes."

"Okay," I said, enjoying the shivers that ran through my sister's body as I moved my hand up and started softly stroking her perfect ass. "Is what we're doing now incest?"

"No," she moaned, and I gave her cute butt a light slap.

"What about that? Was that incest?"

"No..."

I slapped her harder, and for a second thought that I'd inadvertently made her cum.

"Was that incest?"

"No," she whimpered desperately.

"Just fucking, then?"

"Yes."

"Fucking is incest."

"Yes."

"But everything else is okay."

"Yes."

"Say it," I said, not sure if she'd fully registered what she'd just said.

"Fucking is incest...but everything else is okay."

"Again."

"Fucking is incest...but everything else is okay."

"Spanking is okay?"

"Yes."

"Mutual masturbation?"

"Yes."

My fingers had returned to her hungry pussy by this point, and were slowly sliding in and out; enough to stimulate her, but not enough to get her off.

"Tit-fucking?"

"Yessss."

"Facials?"

"Yes."

"Oral?"

"Yes," my sister said, and I smiled.

"I own your body."

She nodded, even as her eyes threatened to roll back in her head with frustration.

"And as long as I don't fuck you, you'll do anything I tell you to."

She nodded again.

"Say it."

"As long as you don't fuck me, I'll do anything you tell me to."

"Cum," I said, and as my sister's cunt spasmed around my fingers, I could feel an orgasm shaking across Lucy's body - the first one that I'd personally caused, but I knew it wouldn't be the last.

A smile appeared on my face.

Just one more limit to go.

--

Jack's story will conclude in Unlimited, the final part of the Limits saga. Thanks to my readers for their feedback and suggestions, and a special thanks to my Patreon backers--http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites--for their ongoing support.

1...345678