No More Resistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blake? B is everything ok?" he asks, concern in his voice.

"Hey, I'm ok, everything's fine..." I tell him as calmly as I can in that moment. "I'm so sorry I'm late. I should've been here earlier! Lidia and I got to talking and then things got carried away and I lost track of time and--"

"Blakely, relax. Just breathe; in and out, in and out," he says in that way that comforting way of his, despite my heart imitating a racing engine! He smiles that gorgeous smile and I grab hold of the desk behind me to hide my vanishing knee strength.

Taking a deep breath, I avoid his eyes as I explain, so I was thinking about somethings and how you and me...how we..." my eyes betraying me and flicker over to the growing grin on his brilliant mouth.

"How we what Blakely?"

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I ask leaning back against the table top.

"Maybe just a little," he admits, that same handsome, now cheeky, smile on his face as he boosts me up to sit on the desk like I weigh nothing. "How we...?"

His toned arms posed like sturdy columns on either side of my lap. Draping my arms around his neck, I continue, "How I was thinking, kind of hoping that maybe..."

"Yeah?" he teases, egging me on. I playfully smack him on the chest before finishing,

"That maybe 'we' should become 'us' from now on,"

"Oh really?" he says, stepping closer and eliminating the space between my knees and his thighs. "Now, what exactly do you mean by 'us' Miss Reid? Do you mean when it's convenient? Or that's what your going to tell your family?" he asks, feigning cluelessness as he plays with a few hairs that escaped from my bun.

Again, I push on his chest jokingly, pointing up at him and lightheartedly stating, "I will not say it. You know I don't like that label!"

Ignoring my declaration he starts, "You will be my...."

He cups me jaw, brushing his thumb over my cheek and a brand-new set of very excited nerves blossom. "I would be honored to be your boyfriend Blakely Reid," he says, leaning in, his lips skimming as we stay, our eyes closed, our foreheads together as we anxiously await what we both know has been a long time coming,

Unable to last one more second, I pull him tight, banishing the space separating us. A loud voice interrupts us, clearing their throat and announcing 'May I please have your attention! Due to reportedly unsafe weather conditions, the library will be closing in twenty minutes. Please gather your things and see me at the front desk so that I may log whatever reading and studying material you're currently using so that I may promptly return it to you when you return tomorrow,".

The PA system warning wasn't quite as effective as intended to instill any urgency in the two of us to stop. After a handful more of inebriating kisses, we part, both us breathing as if we'd just run a marathon, "We might want to go before things get too bad out there," he says.

"Your room or mine?" I ask quickly.

"Uh, yours," he explains grabbing his literary pillow and stuffing in his bag, "Anything my roommates say will potentially ruin this," grabbing my hand and yanking me off the desk before giving me a chance to respond!

It's drizzling when we get outside and the first clap of thunder bursts around campus as we race down the front steps.

Two very horny college students with enormous feelings for each other dash to the front gates of our dorm building. Writ hip checks the scanner, unlocking the gate as we stumble through, very drunk and highly preoccupied by each other. We sprint up the stairs once inside but we only get to the first landing before I shove his magnificent body against the wall with strength I didn't know I had, shoving my tongue through his mouth and into his throat.

Writter lifts me off the ground and carries me up the last set of steps His steps aren't the straightest but that is likely because of my lips on his neck and my teeth nibbling his ear. My boyfriend (Fuck I love that word!) groans as he yanks my hand from his shoulder, stretching the cord on my wrist to unlock my door. He pins to the door, his masterful tongue surging into my mouth as my hands explore every single defined muscle under his annoying as hell shirt!

******

Writter

It takes about a minute (I think) to remember that Blake's door is now wide open and, putting an arm behind, like one would with a baby, I push right through her door, kicking it closed behind us. She squeals when I drop her to the bed, scrambling to yank off her shirt as I rip mine over my head and off my body, stepping out of my shoes in the same instant.

I crawl onto her bed like a predator over its prey, starved and craving her every taste! I turn her head and my mouth nose-dives onto her neck, her hands causing thrilling friction on my back as her legs squirm beneath me to work her Chuck T's off.

Hearing the thud of them hitting the floor, I laugh a little, my mouth now at her belly button, Blakely placing my hands on her breasts as she cries, "Do anything you want to them!' With that type of invitation, my fingers happily dig in to the feminine bosoms adorning her chest. My lips travel up the center line of her figure, my hands gladly covering her perky breasts. I kiss along the upper cut of her bra, then nestle my lips at the top of the crevice between them. I put my forehead to her chest and faintly listen to her racing heart. "Why don't we take this off?" I suggest, seeing a zealous nod in response.

I can hardly help myself, and grab her face, kissing her mouth as if it was my life source as Blakely arches her back, reaching behind herself to unhook the textile restraint that I wrench off of the second I feel it give way. My hand flies back to cheek, moving higher and brushing her hair back as her hands work on the button and zipper of my pants. She pushes them down my hips as I kick to get them off my legs, one of her hands groping the very hard dick in my briefs as the other sets to work prepping her intimacy for me.

Her hand takes a very short break, moving to my shoulder forcing me down to her chest. I gather a nipple between my lips and Blake moans the most heavenly erotic sound I've ever heard, her body jolting as waves of sensual passion flow everywhere. "You really like that, didn't you naughty girl?" and again I get a nod as a response, now accompanied by the sight of nothing but lust in her eyes and a very mischievous grin.

Yanking down her jean shorts reveal a very thin, very wet pair of panties. I inhale her arousal as I bring my tongue up the piece of cloth hiding her most private area. Her legs tremble in satisfaction as my warm breath touches her exquisite pussy. Very carefully, I hook a finger in the moistest spot of her underwear, pulling them to her ankles. Blakely stuffs a thick pillow under herself to give herself a better point of view as my mouth latches onto her gummy pussy.

Sliding my tongue in, I kiss her as I had been all night, my wonderous girl moaning as I move my tongue in globular motions, my lips sucking her very fine nub. I watch in awe as she tenderly grabs at her chest, lightly pulling at her breasts as I suckle. The scene is light a work of beyond perfect art made just for me, her body as an immaculate canvas amidst her sheets.

My strong arms brace her hips as her fantastic hands reach down, grasping my head and holding me in position is she quietly cheers, "Yes baby...almost there...almost...don't stop Writter. Writter yes!" then a few prolonged seconds of silence and she gushes into my mouth! A soft growl sneaks out of my lips as I sense what's happening. "Damn that's hot," she mumbles in a singular breath. The warmth and to taste and the sensations flowing in me and through me are indescribable as I lap up every single drop Blakely gives me!

As the ripples of her release subside, she her head comes back up and she asks, "Why are you still wearing those?" my eyes follow her to my boxer briefs and, looking back at her, I shrug.

I step to the side of the bed, and she sits up, accepting the honor of 'debriefing' me. Placing a leg between hers, I feel my girl tenderly riding my thigh as I top her. A few minutes of moaning, cries, beautiful tongue work, the amazing sounds of lips parting then mashing once more, paired with the wanton gyrations on my leg are out sexied when Blakely whispers in my ear, "Get off this bed so I can blow your massive cock babe,".

******

Blakely

Writ's rippling abs and gorgeous, muscular body needs to come with a warning label stating 'CAUTION: faultless, pristine masculine perfection. Side effects include extreme horniness, flushed skin as all blood drains to your very carnal pussy at first site, and likely some rather wet undies'

As he undresses entirely, my eyeballs trace every impressive muscle on his body, my vision dropping to gawk at the extraordinary erection practically demanding my attention! Writter poses on the edge of my bed the split second he's free of any and all clothes, allowing me to taste myself on his lips and tongue while also causing me to long for that faultless cock to be in my mouth even more!

When our lips part for even a millisecond, I drop to the floor faster than he can blink those luscious eyes. I don't have to do anymore than put my hand on his leg for him to spread a little wider for me.

Standing on my knees, I start by kissing his brilliant, chiseled abs, feeling his body tense as my mouth moves lower and lower. Writ leans back on my bed (I still can't get over that he's actually in and on my bed!) propping himself up with those amazing arms, moaning my name. I draw out the tease, using the very tip of my tongue to lick the inviting bead of precum from the end of his remarkable dick. I hear him gasp when I do so, and exciting things stir in my pussy at the sound.

Enclosing my hands around his shaft proves to be a struggle, as we both seem to have been longing for this.

I tease him even further, kissing just the head, then I wash him clean with my tongue, every muscle in his fine body tightening to ultimate rigidity in reaction. Considering the challenge alone faced by my hands, I know, and drool, that he is not going to be an easy one to blow, though my hope is that with great size come even greater pleasure!

The groan he lets out as he watches my wide-open mouth engulf his magnificence can likely be heard, and envied, all over campus.

I swiftly pop off, giving his stomach a little push as I instruct, "Lie back so I can assault your nuts without added distraction please," he and I both giggling sighing in anticipation.

He leans down, mumbling, "Just one more..." his tongue in my mouth absolutely inspiring. If I wasn't before, I am certainly ready to give this boy the greatest cock sucking he's ever had!

One last shove on his body and Writ reclines onto the bed, and within seconds I am in Utopian ecstasy!

My boyfriend (I still can't get enough of that) is near floating of the bed as my lips close and my tongue glides along the underside of his length. I definitely enjoy every second of enthusiastic encouragement as he squirms and swears, begging for more excruciating passion.

I send him in and down my throat, moaning onto his cock as I cup his sac. "Fffffffffffuck B! That's so fucking good!" he groans to me. I can hardly believe it myself but a turn on Writ is actually hotter than the already hot every second of every day Writ!

He twists and moves his hips in a very sexy manner, telling me exactly how much he wanted this too! His breath catches and his lurches grow quick and unpredictable. I think I know why but my heart doesn't jump into hyper speed until he groans, his hand on my cheek (Hot damn he's so thoughtful) mutedly offering me the chance to pull out!

Writter cums with a series of loud grunts, the muscles in his smoking hot body tensing. I swallow again and again, barely able but very happy to keep up, until he finally succumbs to loss of strength, covering his eyes with his arm, sweat glimmering on his skin as I join him. "Holy shit Blakely that was hot!" he mutters, his outstretched arm curling around my body.

His fingertips draw hazy lines on the care skin of my back and tenderly brush his arm from his face, placing a deep, soft, romantic kiss on his lips, my boyfriend returning it with equal slow amorous passion. Utilizing any energy left in him, Writ shifts onto his side as I lie flat on my bed, keeping our lips together for what feels like the greatest, most amazing eternity.

12