No More Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

Jeremy grabbed a handful of tissue and dabbed at his face then fixed back his collar and tie. He flushed then waited for his colleagues to finish and leave before then taking down his jacket and stepping out of the stall. He washed his hands and checked his feature in the mirror. He gave his pants a cursory look over to make sure nothing was amiss. Satisfied, he left the restroom and returned to his office: just another typical, self-satisfying day for him.

* * *

Alice sat with her feet crossed on her desk in her office enjoying a phone conversation with Ron.

"You did it, darling," she chuckled. "I don't know how you did it, but it worked. Jeremy hasn't stopped talking about you since that night."

"I didn't think he would," Ron replied. "Guess my spin was tight the way he bought it."

"Yes, it certainly was. I was sort of mad at you though for not giving me the heads-up on what day you wanted to do it. Did you see how surprised I was coming home that night coming home and finding you there? I almost forgot my lines."

"That's because I needed you surprised enough so he'd buy it."

"Yeah, I figured that out afterwards. But you know he's going to want some of you," she said. "We talked about it last night."

"We'll just have to see how things go. The good thing is you've got your freedom now."

"No thanks to you, darling."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Zastanow sie a potem napisz lun zaznacz ze jest to dla gejow i facetow bez jader

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 4 years ago
You never disappoint with your stories!

Always like the submission/domination themes, because I am very submissive and love that being controlled by your desires stuff! Always crazy to me when someone tried to put an insulting comment, like the one next to mine. Why, why why, did you waste your time reading and commenting on something you knew you weren't going to like??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You Are A Great faggot cuck writer

Fuckin faggot cuck writer.

tirreno12tirreno12over 5 years ago
Very good

I loved the tale and the atmosphere

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Come Share With Us A couple decide to involve others.in Group Sex
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Double the Presents Christmas guest has a surprise for young couple.in Group Sex
The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 01 Coaching couple get new recruit from other side of tracks.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories