All Comments on 'No More the Soccer Mom Pt. 01'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
patwhite1970patwhite1970over 5 years ago
Nice..

Hope there is more to this story

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 5 years ago

Great story, excellent first chapter, with promise of so much more to come! 5*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
I'm sure that in Chapter 2 . . .

. . . we'll read that Steven has taken Julie's butt virginity. That's kind of the way these stories go.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 5 years ago
4* Well written interesting plot

Would have been 5* but cannot decide if I like the characters. Will wait for next chapter. Thanks for entertaining story.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Hot

Looking forward to the next chapter. 5 Stars.

theghostwritertheghostwriterover 5 years ago

Great start - looking forward to next chapter

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbageover 5 years ago
Very good

Excellent new story. I really love the revelation that the husband had been tacitly grooming her to take the position and the agreement that he would get a promotion as well as the husband’s revelation the lengths his boss was gonna go to with the wife.

Really looking forward to the sequel(s)

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Its off to work you go

Good help is hard to find, husband indeed. So is it cheaper to keep her, or have Steve take over the payments. I look forward to Julies progress in her new assignment

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
King

You followed your standard format her.

1. Husband pimps out wife for his gain

2. Wife gives in with little resistance.

3. Fool the kids by hopefully being home early.

4. Wife is going to bring home husband a treat.

5. Wife ends up making more than hubby in the end.

Where I had my problem was when Julie, who had decided to give up her family to start working for the first time and she has sex in the interview and cries out "Breed me! Breed me, please!" Why would she want to become pregnant again?

So she excepts the job for one hundred and twenty thousand a year, plus incentive and performance bonuses that can give her up to another hundred percent of her base salary. Wow a prostitute that can make $220,000.00 a year and never have done anything before in her life. The only catch is at company parties he gets to strut her around in front of all her husbands co-workers to show what a cuck her husband is.

Oh well we will just have to see the demise of her marriage first hand. I was surprised not to hear that Steven isn't Black.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Well done for what it is King! Pretty good wife n sex writing. Except. Wife vacuous n hit by slut ray

Other criticisms as voiced by DMan72

Still a good slut story, but dawg pls find another plot, eh,?

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
"I was far from a virgin and had experienced beautiful sex with my husband over the years, and had given him two children."

On the scale of measured distance from virginity, that ranks rather well.

Lue

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Very good P1

Really? Only one dress? She's a stay at home mom with the kids in school she had time to find something else to wear. With no undies I knew Steve was gonna be lucky. Where are the trolls? Waiting for P2

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
The following parts should be good.

Looking forward to reading more of this. Sure it's a well used concept, but I think you can make it interesting if not unique.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Average cheating

A good story, but lacking the magic touch of King's phenomenon

Hope in next episode it pick real steam and enchanting narration in King's style

Trainman2012Trainman2012over 5 years ago
Time for payback

Seems to me if the husband pimped her out for his promotion and bonus, then she is smart, after liking the guy to make the husband the wimp/househusband, and cut him off from all sex. He want's her to be a whore, she liked how the boss treated her, as her hubby pimps her out. Will look forward to how you work this out.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
\o/ Husband gets promoted and divorced all in one week

He's pimped her out to get his promotion and she now knows about it and so has carte blanche to screw around, whether he likes it or not.

She is no better, rather than say no and going home after the 1st phone call or even the 2nd she stayed, so, as long as the price is right he has carte blanche to pimp her out.

It's all fun and games but I do find it frustrating that someone supposedly so in love, without a word and just the cock touching her pussy claims that she is owned by the bit of strange. Maybe by the end of Ch2, maybe leaning that way after the 2nd phone call, but it just isn't realistic so quickly.

Some of the interview techniques adopted in your stories give me cause for concern over your safety in the workplace, or if not yours, your employees' :D

Apart from changing the set up and names, this feels very much like a comic I read earlier this year, if it goes like that we are in for a very sad story.

tallman441tallman441over 5 years ago

A well written good story. Very hot!! I look forward to reading more.

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
Well

I going to have to be negatively critical, on this story KB. This story reads just like a previous story you have written a few months back.

Lower office worker has a chance to move up in a company. Wife gets pimped out rather easily for monetary income gain. The 'Boss' is handsome, alpha-male, and has bigger cock than wife's husband. Boss takes wife from husband.. That is just so far in these first chapters.

The only way I can continue with this one is if the wife, Julie, becomes the heroine, by plotting against BOTH husband and boss. Taking them the both down.

I will check part 2 but for now I can not even rate this one.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful start to your Story

Very Hot and Erotic start to this story. Julie is smart and well likely find a way to get even with her sneaky low life husband. He may have gotten that promotion but Julie will likely turn him into a Cuckold. Steven appears to be a Alpha male /Dom type and Julie may be a Sub to him but is a Cuckoldress over David. Her family needs her and she needs to get on Birth Control NOW! Thank You KB!

Vamp82Vamp82over 5 years ago
Enjoyable

Very good start. I like how this story is progressing. It would serve Dave right if Julie were to have Steven's baby. After all, it was Dave's idea for Julie to stop taking her birth control pills. And you know she loves taking Steven's cock bareback.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

This had to be one of the best erotic stories I ever read. Well paced and character development. Improbable, but if I want reality, I’ll look in the mirror.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
WTF

Didn't realize it was going to be a chuckold story of selling the wife to the boss for his big raise and promotion.

Guess some people will do anything for money and power.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 5 years ago
Trained

Very good story. I like the planned training aspect. The wife can’t feel too much guilt about how she was essentially sold off, and she has a lot of perks to look forward to.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Cuck??

Is Dave a cuck or a PIMP!??? Is $50,000 enough to sell your wife and soul??!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pregnant

Was the deal to get her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Willing Cuck Story

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck

Author needs to address if she leaves her husband and kids for a big cock. And what happened the rest of the night?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

She must have had some latent feelings of cheating on her husband. She sure succumbed quickly even after she figured out his plan. At least she gets a big dick out of it - not too mention a very nice salary and bonus package.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s ok. No reason to read the next part. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Smart and wise husband - use all possible means at your disposal to achieve power and accumulate wealth.

Too bad wifey is just a silly, enthralled cunt. Still useful, but could have been a far more capable weapon in husband's arsenal.

You work with and maximize what you have available.

It will be interesting to see what kind of team they will make and how far they will c!Imb the corporate ladder...

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

"I may find value in you yet, Julie."

------- but probably not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pig ! yuck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES