No Need To Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oooooooohhhhh!!"

I came in her mouth as she never released me from it. I pumped the entirety of many adult photoshoots worth of pent-up frustration into the back of her throat before forcing her off of me, the post orgasmic sensitivity of my dick too intense for even the most minor of contact.

"I'm so sorry," I said as I collapsed down onto the bed.

"For what?"

"That I finished, that I couldn't hold it."

"There is no reason to feel sorry for letting me make you feel good, Andy."

"Yeah, but, we didn't... you know..."

Suzanne leaned over me and pulled my face to hers, smiling and kissing me.

"No reason to be in a rush," she whispered. "You hungry?"

She left me on the bed and sauntered over to the designated food island, her hips swaying enticingly. Was it just me or was it even more attractive now than it had been since I met her?

The thought popped into my mind how different her words caused the situation to be from every other sexual interaction I had previously had. In each of those experiences the focus, for both myself and my partner, had been on finishing, on the high of climax. With her single comment she convinced me that the high was in the total experience, not just a single moment.

I grabbed the camera and snapped a couple of pics of her absentmindedly eating a piece of pizza we had left over from earlier in the evening.

"Still at it?"

I could tell she didn't actually mind my taking the photos and I took a couple more, taking in the mugging faces and staged poses she offered to me, acknowledging her willing participation.

"No reason to stop now," I offered in response to her comment. "Afterall, it's not like I am in a rush."

I put the camera down and walked to her, wrapping my arms around her from behind, each hand holding a heavy breast, before planting a few soft kisses on her neck.

"Hey, mister," she giggled, tickled by my touch, "back off, I need a breather."

"I can't help it. I just want to eat you up."

"Here," she said, shoving a piece of pizza into my mouth, "let this keep you occupied for a bit."

We spent some time, once again, as friends and coworkers, cleaning up the studio a bit but more just enjoying one another's company. As we talked and laughed and moved around the studio there were few opportunities for physical contact that were left alone. We pawed at each other playfully, we caressed on another lovingly, we kissed each other passionately, we held each other comfortingly. We found ourselves in just about every area of the studio, in the office, in the bathroom shower, washing the sex and sweat off of each other, both confident that the night was not yet done.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was the middle hours of the night when we found ourselves back on the bed, finally slowing down from a full day of work and play. Suzanne's hair was damp from the shower and I was once again clicking away photos on the camera.

"How on earth did I never think of this before," I said as I spread her legs open wide, focusing the lens on her exposed sex, "if I use you as a staging model, I can confirm the feasibility of shots before hand, making the studio sessions that much more efficient."

She laughed.

"I don't know if efficiency is what you are looking for in these types of shoots. I think the organic nature of documenting things as they happen, with just a bit of hand holding and guidance, is the formula for success. Trying to dictate perfection is a recipe for an inauthentic experience."

I put the camera down, replacing it in between her legs with my face. I wiggled my tongue in between her lips and found her clit, eliciting a little moan of pleasure.

"Or," I said as I settled into position, "maybe I just want to see you naked."

She laughed again.

"Oh, you're good."

-------------------------------------------------------------

With my mouth on her lower half and my hands working their way along her legs, stomach, sides and breasts, Suzanne was soon thoroughly wet and breathing hard. If the first session of the evening was of any indication she was about to climax. Except that I stopped.

"You're done?" There was pleading in her eyes.

"Are you in a rush?" A smug grin accompanied my question.

"Oh, Lord, I've created a monster."

I took a drink of water and lay down on the bed, pulling Suzanne up on top of me. Her skin was smooth and dry, her breasts soft and warm as they pressed into my chest. We kissed for a bit and I allowed my hands to reach around behind her, first cupping her butt, then reaching back down and around it, grazing over her puckered rosebud, reintroducing themselves to her wetness.

"You're really wet." The comment that should have stayed in my head somehow got past my lips.

Thankfully, Suzanne didn't mind.

"I know," she replied, "you seem to have a knack of making me so."

I let my fingertips slowly drag up and down the length of her slit, exploring the contours and folds of her labia, ringing around her engorged clit. Suzanne whimpered.

"You know what is supposed to happen when I get wet, right?"

She reached down in between us and grasped my cock, offering me one final kiss before sitting up on my thighs, my erection pointing at the ceiling, Suzanne keeping it hard and needy with gentle strokes of her hands, rubbing it against the soft, smooth skin of her belly. She looked like a fertility goddess, sitting there on me, her large breasts soft and heavy, her skin flushed.

"Are you okay with this?"

Her question caught me by surprise considering everything that had led up to this point.

"Afterall," she continued, "I'm as old as your parents."

It was the first time that our age difference had been brought up, ever. It had never been brought up over months of flirting and nude photoshoots. It had never been brought up when I was going down on her. It wasn't brought up when I came in her mouth.

I used my size and strength difference to flip us around, Suzanne on her back on the bed, me in between her legs. I didn't say anything, nor did she, instead she simply submitted to my advances and followed my lead.

When I buried my face between her legs one last time, she pulled her legs back farther and wider.

When I positioned the head of my cock at her entrance, she stared directly into my eyes, a silent affirmation of what was about to happen.

When I pushed myself into her, slowly allowing her body to accept all of me, working my way back-and-forth until I was finally fully enveloped by her silky, warm cunt, she didn't fight. She didn't still question whether it was the right thing to do. She didn't ask again if I thought the difference in our ages was a factor. She simply let out a long, relieved sigh...

"Yeeeeeeesssssssssssss..."

She pulled me down onto her and kissed me hard, our tongues lashing wildly at one another, each of us breathing heavily through our noses as our lips refused to part, our hearts racing wildly. I felt as though I wouldn't even need to continue any sort of humping motion as I felt her pussy gripping my cock inside of her.

Grip...

Release...

Grip...

Release...

Was she already cumming?

"Oh, my God! Andy! You feel incredible!"

The woman sure knew how to stroke my ego.

I began working my hips again, just an easy back-and-forth. Certainly not enough to withdraw my entire length, just enough for a bit of friction. Suzanne became more vocal.

"Ooooooohhhh! Oh. My. God!"

I kept my pace, slow and steady, but did start moving with ever expanding stokes. Suzannes' audio did not decrease. In increasing proportion to the building I was feeling within myself, her moans and prayers to her Lord only intensified. By the time she asked me to get on the bed so she could ride me I was convinced that not only would I not last as long as she needed me to, but that the neighboring buildings could hear her... and was surprised to find that her vocalization had not been a distraction in any way, rather instead made the entire situation that much hotter and me that much harder.

Once she was on top of me she took control, and the visual of Suzannes large breasts pinned in between her biceps, her palms on my chest, her eyes closed and her facial expressions those of delirium were amazing.

She took to grinding hard on me, forcing her clit into vigorous contact with my pubic bone. The movements of her hips were again even and rhythmic, nothing frantic, always enjoying the moment. I was surprised to be able to feel her become more and more wet, a concept foreign to me as I thought it simply wasn't possible. It was all too much and I found myself deliberately beginning to refocus my thoughts elsewhere in a desperate bid just to hold on.

There was no mistaking when she began to orgasm as, for the first time since our initial penetration, she went silent. Suzanne collapsed on my chest, her large, soft breasts failing to muffle the heaving beating of her heart, it racing in sequence with my own. She breathed hard into my ear, minor guttural groans the only sound coming from her, and her pussy contracted around my cock, squeezing it in a desperate attempt to milk its seed.

"Suzanne," I groaned, unable to hold back anymore, "I'm gonna' cum."

She held strong in her position; her cunt still throbbing; her mouth still breathing heavily into my ear.

"Suzanne..." I groaned

No more words came out of my mouth as all of my energy was transferred to my groin. My dick got so hard I thought it was going to pop and, in a way, I did. Suzanne cried out one final time as my cock pulsated within her. Our bodies were fighting, mine trying to release its seed, hers trying to take it, each trying to out power the other. My body felt like it was turning inside out as I felt myself drain into her and her body became so rigid I thought she might snap.

And then silence.

It was a strange sensation, the sudden and total lack of noise. Afterall, what happened to our heartbeats? What happened to our breathing?

Suzanne was still on top of me, offering no indication of any intention of moving, no real signs of life. I felt my cock deflating, an inevitable response, and the unenjoyable feeling of it slowly dragging itself, post orgasm, out of its warm, moist nest.

"Hmmmmmmm," she sighed as she rolled off of me, "I didn't want it to end."

I sat up for a moment and took in the sight. The mess of the bed. Suzanne sprawled across it. Her body clearly physically spent, her pubic hair matted with her own wetness. It made me smile. I thought about the unstaged reality of the image in front of me. How she was so far from removed from one of the typical adult couples sessions we did, how she was so not "camera ready."

The thought made me smile.

I was drawn to it. I found it appealing how natural it was. I found Suzanne, in this exposed and spent state, to be incredibly appealing. If I had any energy in my body at all, I knew I would have been aroused. As it was, I grabbed the camera.

With the viewfinder to my eye I was about to press the shutter when her voice cut into the still air.

"Don't even think about it."

She stood up, a weary smile on her face, only enough energy to take the camera out of my hand and set it to the side as she pulled me back toward the shower.

"But," I playfully whined, "I didn't get the shot."

"What," she responded as she turned the water to temperature and pulled us both under its soothing spray, "are you in a rush?"