All Comments on 'No Need to Talk Pt. 02: Anne'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments (Page 2)
hasbro_fanhasbro_fan9 months ago

Nice Saddletramp1956 magic on the story...

LickideesplitLickideesplit9 months ago

Well, I was as disgusted with Sweetie’s acts and motives as most other commenters to date. And I certainly agree that she has earned what seems to be her future. I would prefer that her name would not be so similar, but The Feds already has Anita’s papers ready and this is ST# country!

HOWEVER, she will never see her daughter again. Sweetie was far from being a great mother, but ST# depicted her as appalled as some of the things she did were exposed. Add to that, she asked when she could see her daughter several times and knew denying Hubby would really hurt. Irony rules. Her life style will not be anything like it would with Michael and even more so with what she already add. More reigning for irony. Nice touch.

5*

LickideesplitLickideesplit9 months ago

Addendum

Last word in Antepenultimate sentence of adjacent comment should be ‘had’ vice ‘add.’

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf819 months ago

Ho ho ho... man oh man... this is good stuff! Very, very nicely done!

pantylvr2pantylvr29 months ago

Love it so far,can't wait for Another installment.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm9 months ago

Love the story. Love me some Saddletramp

mariverzmariverz9 months ago

esperaba algunas exposiciones, lasagna, patadas voladoras y quizás algunas ninjas.

muy defraudado aquí jajaja

gracias señor silla de montar por su trabajo!

waifwaif9 months ago

I have to say that I find most of your stories entertaining, but way to fanciful and over-the-top. The way Part 1 ended, I was seriously considering whether this was going to be a bridge too far.

Thank you for expanding the original narrative into something that appears to be a much more palatable tale.

HargaHarga9 months ago

It was a 5* until you let the bitch off.

bhill8671bhill86719 months ago
I would love to see just

how this part of the story plays out.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can't believe the turn this took and not in a good way. If you make her out to be some kind of hero by bringing down child trafficking, you'll completely lose me. Even if she gets killed in the process, making her heroic in any form or fashion is a complete deal breaker. She should have been raped or beaten in prison and that is just for openers. You always pull the story out of the proverbial fire, even at the last minute, but this one feels like it is on completely shaky ground.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

A very good ST story that went pretty much as expected. When it was mentioned in part1 that the jet went to Colombia, it was almost certain that Michael was into some criminal activity. Child trafficking was unexpected though. What hasn’t gotten the ST treatment, yet, is Anne. This cheating bitch went int this willingly and happily. The cold hearted bitch planned carefully, and gleefully rubbed her husband’s nose in her plan to divorce him. She also seemed relieved, and almost giddy to find that he had died. She didn’t have any second thoughts until she found how much money she lost. No matter what she does now, she can’t redeem herself for her treatment of Andrew. This cold, calculating, heartless bitch doesn’t deserve any forgiveness, or happiness ever in this life or the next. Chapter 3 should be a doozy. I hope your writing is relaxing for you, and you are taking it easy. You are a joy to your many fans, so be well saddletramp.

BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
She

Got off to easy

SexecutionerSexecutioner9 months ago

The background on the husband was over the top, I expected to hear that the pope retired and the job was offered to him. Will wait for the end to rate...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Witness protection? That's all? Where is the stern destroyer of cheaters who leaves an unfaithful spouse in flames at the end of every chapter? Hopefully Julio and his mates have a inside source so they can properly deal with "Anita" and Michael and, even though unwittingly, be the instruments of vengeance.

mazk1098mazk10989 months ago

Somewhat different than other Saddle's stories, though not less interesting ;) We'll see how Anne's attempts of redemption will go. Until then, 4/5

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Excellent second part..., but she does not deserve this treatment at all... "all the charges against her never be pursued" that is not justice at all....

secretsalsecretsal9 months ago

Former dumbass turned counter-trafficking supersleuth, what's the worst that could happen?

bhill8671bhill86719 months ago
I know that you said

that the next chapter is from the child's POV, but, I would love to see just where the story goes with these two idiots!

MightyHornyMightyHorny9 months ago

... Sure looks like Anneis getting away from all the egregious action she took part of here.

Where's the JUSTICE in all of this, SDT?

And no - literally losing everything in her life doesn't seem like punishment enough.

There's better be some legit payback in that final chapter...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A great story from a fantastic writer. Whenever I see one of your stories I read it first.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I do not understand why the wife had come to hate her now deceased husband so much. Despicable as it may be, trading up is one thing. Delighting in the suffering you have inflicted on an innocent human being whom you previously had vowed to honor and cherish is something else entirely.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sons_Love, Anne may never see her daughter again. She had dreamed of luxury and wealth and now she had nothing. For me, this is a beautiful punishment.

And it's not the first time Ssaddletramp hasn't burned the bitch completely. One of the stories of Adrestia, the bitch is spared for being pregnant; and in the "Rules" series, which the author posted here and then deleted because he published it on Amazon, something similar happens.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sons_Love: I think you haven't looked far enough into Saddletramp1956's fate for the former Anne Coleman. Anne is no longer and will never see her daughter or parents again. She will always remember the last time she was with the one man who truly loved her, the man who did his best to make all of her dreams come true and how she betrayed all of those who cared for and loved her. Though it wasn't intended to be that severe Andrew's actions will be as harsh as any BTB plan he might have intended.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sure looking forward to part three. Ms. Coleman should have been FRIED!!!!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c19 months ago

Wow a ten person it company worth a hundred million. Heck of a valuation

××

So the state attorney can prosecute crimes committed in Mexico? Judge would not bother sitting down to dismiss.

××

So the lawyer is a crime lord of some sort?

××

His will was not worth the paper it was on, he was not capable of consenting with brain tumor affecting judgememt

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

With everything going on with the Cops and feds...how do you tell little Olivia that her daddy is never coming home?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't know what's more absurd, even by LW standards: the sudden disbarment, the sudden arrests, or the fact that the wife did not know that the dead guy had an estate worth $100 million.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No. I was wrong. The most implausible thing is the whole Colombian trafficker thing that they just stumbled into.

CastAdriftCastAdrift9 months ago

Wow, amazing story. Kept me on the edge of my seat. I didn't see the twist coming. I suspect, though, she won't get away unscathed.

Looking forward to Olivia's story.

Anonymous1956Anonymous19569 months ago

First rate. Reads like a script for a move. I very much look forward to chapter # 3...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's good to me. The Simpson character needs a BTB, and I hope it'll be coming soon. The wife getting out of jail was too easy, and she hadn't seen anything real dangerous yet, and she was already scared. Just think what spending some real prison time would do to her. She definitely blew it by not waiting a month. Kiss that 100+ million good bye. Same with trading up. I don't think this is going like she hoped. The story just keeps getting better. I hope part 3 comes along soon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Where is part 3?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a dirty subject. Thank you for a better ending, but I want to puke all over this stupid lady.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Once again, the woman escapes accountability.,,

ZK

icebreadicebread9 months ago

Someone spat in her food that is punishment enough surely?

GardenshedGardenshed9 months ago

Chapter 2 wasn’t as good as 1! But Anne basically getting off, although losing her daughter is rough. She should really suffer…… Not to mention she really didn’t know or care about what her husband did with his life right in front of her! Wow just an uncaring wife.

Looking forward to the last chapter! 5⭐️

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny9 months ago

I'm not cool with the bitchy shrew narcissist wife getting off the hook just because she can read dipshit lawyers little code. I mean the guys a dipshit how hard could he little cypher be? He's not a genius nor a cryptologist, the feds would have someone who could decipher that bullshit on their lunch break. She deserved prison

TrustingagainTrustingagain9 months ago

And so begins the Saddletramp story.

Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When is it to be continued?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

With 27000+ views in less than 2 days, and a very, very rare 4.5+ stars, joined by the big H, this tale is obviously a huge success, standing among the thousands of fetish-cuck-interracial tales, flooding with no rest this LW category, ending regularly parked in the very low range 2.5-3.5 stars. This really good alternative tale, belongs to the 5% of the well appreciated tales that reach the minimum of the 4* goal. So, good job as always and keep bringing Justice with your tales.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Frankly, a Pt. 03 delay does not surprise!

After Pt. 02's description of the daughter's age and intended fate, I suspect the author may have run afoul of the site's censors while submitting Pt. 03, and is faced with either scrapping it or doing a rewrite. I would imagine the author is walking a rather fine line with this sensitive subject.

If that's the case, I hope we get the rewrite, because it's obvious the sequel is unfinished. (story rating deferred)

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Getting real for her !

LNRAstroLNRAstro9 months ago

And this is why I completely abhor this fetish authors have with cutting into chapters a completed story. Chapter 1 and 2 posted on consecutive days then “something” happens and final chapter is in limbo. It’s really remarkable just how often this happens.

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

Interesting little tale about a very dumb woman and Michael the sleaze ball attorney, not very bright either. He should have known the law about taking a minor out of the country but still an ok story now we need little gunplay and some retribution.

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

Here are few sentences that did not 'read' right.

she didn't strip our joint and savings accounts.

He looked and me and nodded reassuringly.

John said interrupted sternly, but his face was red.

The guard let me quietly back to my holding cell

LNRAstroLNRAstro9 months ago

I do hope that the delay isn’t because saddletramp suffered another health crisis and I hope he fully recovers from the last one. Thanks for the awesome story’s ST1956!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don’t feel Anne was punished enough. Yes, she lost her daughter, but after what she did to her husband with her boyfriend, she should have known what kind of partner he would be (evil).

Hiram325Hiram3259 months ago

ST won't let us down, he's never left a story unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

when is part 3 coming ??

TeggeTegge9 months ago

Great continuation...sounds like dgfergie longs to be an editor! 😊

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Obviously, all 3 parts were NOT complete...at least in the eyes of the Literotica moderators. Is it too much to ask that these conflicts be resolved prior to publishing any of the story? It is a simple courtesy that would show respect for the time and commitment of the LW readership.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She gets away basic scott free???. Lost me for the remainder of this series.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Upon reading it a second time, I realize the author did a way better job of handling the characters than most. Anne is still a selfish bitch. She never actually changed completely. She sees her daughter as a small extension of herself, so she's pissed that her child is in danger. It took very little time to turn her love into hatred of her lover. And she still barely seems remorseful about her husband. She had a few fleeting thoughts about not giving him a month with their daughter, and how much richer and cooler he was than she thought. But that was it. Even in her grief, she's more upset about losing out on money and status she didn't know she had with her husband. Which makes her an awful person, but the writing believable. Too many stories where a character has a 180 personality change. This story isn't that. She's still a shitty person. Maybe more aware and jaded. But still shitty.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really enjoyed the first parts of the story, if I had known it would never be completed i sure would have never started reading it.

pummel187pummel1879 months ago

The author is a fine writer, as for the subject matter, well it's just a typical run of the mill story about a woman.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love your work, ST.

First line of this piece: "The limousine that ferried Michael, myself, and ..."

Myself is reflexive, only use it when you (the speaker) are both the subject AND the object of the sentence.

The limousine is the subject. "The limousine pulled into my driveway," is the simplified sentence. Therefore, "me" is proper usage.

"The limousine that ferried Michael, me, and ..."

You are way too good of a writer to have this be in your first sentence.

Enjoyed it, looking forward to the next chapter, and any of your writing, in general.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler9 months ago

Brilliant amalgam of “FUBAR” activity. Loved it! Five stars for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Get well ST, love your work. Take your time, no relapses!!!!!

Yup, One day at a time!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Where is part 3??

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When is this to be continued?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is there ever going to be a concluding chapter?

C_frommnC_frommn9 months ago

People if you have read any of his Stories you already know they will come when they come. Great Story!

BabalooieBabalooie9 months ago

Well done. Five stars.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy9 months ago

Interesting twist I did not see that happening in the saddletramp treatment version but it is well written.

Overall I was entertained and well look forward to next chapter since it ended with to be continued!

I sincerely wish you good health. I would guess good luck on the change of diet after any life changing event (heart attack, bypass and surgeries) it generally results with food and exercising. Purely selfish of me but I enjoy your writing here and your epublished books which I am happy to purchase and read!

Good health so you can keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story I'm looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Health war: good nutrients and good life style against toxins and toxic habits. Not all thruths are true, so, as the famous astrophysicist said: "I don't want to believe, I want to know", it's better to always search and verify.

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

Mmmm different plot, odd but readable

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did the mods reject part 3?

inka2222inka22229 months ago

Sorry, barely 3 stars. So to visit *more* judicial harm on a guy who is of course an asshole, the cheating cunt suffers ZERO prison time. Which kind of works well for a police procedural, but is a fucking travesty in a BYB LW story. Yeah, maybe she suffered a little, which is why this story isn't at 1 star, but she could have suffered much more with a 15 year jail sentence that she had a chance of not surviving. Sorry @saddletramp1956, you completely and utterly shot your story in the midriff here :(

Richard1940Richard19409 months ago

Tend to agree with inka2222 below, but will give you the benefit of the doubt until I've read Part 3

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0ws9 months ago

It would be really poor work of the Witness Protection program to change her name from Anne Coleman to Anita Coles, but as they said they were not the Witness Protection program. A proper alias has nothing in common with the original name.

The most likely scenario is the similarity is intentional and she is being used as bait.

The goat tied out for the leopard usually comes out poorly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written take as always from the author. Must admit I'm not sure her entering witness protection and not having to live her punishment for being such a cold hearted disgusting person is right or fair. Let's see how part 3 goes. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This bitch needs to pay with extreme prejudice!

rpaultrpault8 months ago

Again a great story Part 2

FD45FD458 months ago

Okay, Tramp, you know I love you but we got to have an intervention here.

/

Yeah, blah blah, my world, blah anything can happen. Gotcha.

/

Mom is French kissing Mikey in front of daughter. Mmm. Okay. Maybe she is used to this.

/

Mom tells Mikey Daddy Dearest is Dead in front of surly, anxious to be home daughter in a stress filled ride to the lawyer and daughter…doesn’t hear this? Doesn’t have a comment?

/

Daddy Dearest has a company worth $100 million…with ten employees? Wife didn’t notice the gold plated toilet? The ten bedroom mansion? The vacations to Bordeaux? The expensive toys?

/

No? He didn’t buy any of that? Just ate his Hamburger Helper and ramen and smiled at his wife as he sat on a pile of cash like a dragon?

/

And this isn’t cheating (yes I said cheating) her out of the ‘for richer’ in those vows.

/

Did I misread $100 million? Cause I don’t think so. Whom was he doing tech support for, the Gnomes of Zurich? The Rothschilds Inner Circle? The Clinton Charity? (Who, btw, only amassed ten times what this guy with his ten employees did. Quite the efficient businessman…)

/

Verisimilitude. It is a word. Maybe consider it a bit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beyond BTB bizarre. Self centered wife doesn't do homework and her boss seducer is involved in global trafficking network? Gold digging wife in over her head, decides to flip as an informant? What now?

DeanofMeanDeanofMean8 months ago

His hording and hiding his wealth was at least as big a problem as her stupidity

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy607 months ago

I enjoy ST1956's stories, they are a breathe of fresh air.

The wife or ex-wife and her low-life boyfriend are lower than whale shit on the bottom of the deepest part of the ocean.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She is a heinous piece if trash. Zero moral conscience and total absence of any indication she's human.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

"As excited as I was about watching Andrew squirm while facing false drug and child trafficking and porn charges," - Why would watching her husband squirm excite her? Is she THAT much of a bitch?

Xzy89c1Xzy89c16 months ago

Simpleton trash. He was worth 100 mil and she had no idea? Come on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Shocking. Its like waking up to see you have an intimate relationship with the devil. To have taken your beloved daughter from her doting father and introduced her to a life of abuse, drugs to become a degraded sex doll.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A trusly shining example of the white collar entitled arrogant democrap female voter. I dont think she really gave a shit about her daughter, just her ability to spend and enjoy life while looking down on most everyone else. Shes not in jail, too bad, but at least she doesnt have her daughter or her potfuls of money or the admiration of anyone. deserves the worst the world gcan throw at her, and so does the predator who i expect wont live to get to prison and if he does, wont last long inside. rk

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Continuation of a great story. No love for Anne & what she did with/ to her husband, leaving her daughter alone in a hotel room (good thing this Julio didn't try to take her then; would've been a good side story). Lover Michael doesn't deserve an decent treatment but should be killed by injection - other prisoners?- along with the scum Julio. However, even not paying attention to the money, she'd no idea how much they had?

Didn't see enough tough language to indicate anger in the stories thus far. But I'm still giving this 5 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One thing that struck me reading the last paragraphs here & next on the next part: what about the lawyer? He knows Michael & what's going on. a) is he aware of Michael's trafficking, etc.? b) if so, what's stopping him from alerting Michael or the others? As mentioned, this's my 2nd time reading this & still loving this. I completely missed this the 1st go round. Bob And yes, my rating stands.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's a very good story. A few things are bothering me. First that she had no idea of her exhusbands worth. I find that hard to believe. Indeed I'm struggling with him concealing it from her. It makes me wonder why and if their marriage was as good as earlier portrayed. Second I understand the authorities want the big fish and need Anne to get them but her going into protective custody with a new identity means Anne gets away with her awful and evil behaviour as no one will judge her for what she did. Not what I expected from this author and his promise of the Saddletramp Treatment. She was going to lose her daughter by going to prison for her crimes anyway so this feels like she's getting away with being such an awful evil woman. I've been generous in giving 4 stars for the quality of writing and plot. Sorry am feeling very disappointed in part 2 maybe part 3 brings it back. BardnotBard

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Автор ты что?? Как так можно? Такое классное начало и слитый полностью конец? Эта тварь ведь была рада когда муж умер! У неё ни на секунду не шевельнулась совесть и ты позволил ей избежать наказания? За это 1 звезда. Крайне разочарован такой концовкой!

Fjmax6Fjmax64 months ago

It does seem as if Anne is getting off easy, but with JP and Adrestia (remember Andrew seeing them before he died saying all he wants is justice) watching from the background I suspect things might get a bit dicey for Anne. I read some of the Anonymous reviews saying this is not not like Saddletramp1956 but this is also a multi part story and not really a stand alone so things may come together later. Still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The cunt deserves death.

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Read again. Very good continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Michael deserves death. Anne deserves a 4year prison sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Anne should get at 5 years in prison.

She is vile life form

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 months ago

Anon Anne should,

Aren't you adorable? Yes and so should every other criminal turned witness but that's not the way life works.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 months ago

Still damn good...except for the dollar figures. Authors should consult with someone before they write things concerning business, money or guns. I MIGHT believe 10 million...tops. People worth 100 million don't run small ten person businesses unless it's their family office and then ten would be too many.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 months ago

Good continuance of the story, Thanks for your writing. Second time thru.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 month ago

Not seeing a Saddletramp1956 treatment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES