No Nose Boyfriend

Story Info
Her boyfriend has no sense of smell, she tests to make sure.
2k words
4
12.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The following is a story of a dirty couple who has a rather gross dare. It will contain general gross kinks such as: unwashed-ness, scat, watersports, mud, trash play, and general nasty things. If that bothers you just stop now. If not, keep on going and give it a read.**

Thomas was a man with no sense of smell. This wasn't entirely true, he had some sense of smell, but thanks to eternal allergies he could barely smell anything. Lucky for him, he also had a fiancée, Mary, who happened to be a girl who didn't mind smelling some.

They had met six years ago. It was online first, chatting some and hitting it off. Then chatting more, and getting it off in other ways. Then chatting it off in private and really getting if off. And getting weird. They met in real life a few times over two years before moving in together a year before their engagement.

Now in their thirties they were living together in a less-developed suburban space of some age. A few neighborhoods existed, but a lot of empty space, a few horse ranches, and multiple green spaces. The ocean was only about fifteen minutes away driving but if they cheated and cut through a horse farm and green space it was about just as far walking. And the two of them didn't mind that in the slightest. They had bonded, over time, over sharing some dirty kinks together. They had, before moving in, had a weekend without bathing together. Then after moving in their first vacation was a messy stay at home vacation with lots of mess.

And now in the roughly three years since that second messy weekend it was occasional trips to nature after a rainstorm, and occasional trips to the beach at low tide. And when they found some horse manure, well, if it was stepped in, hey, shit happened.

Of course, now, finally, a year into their engagement they finally got a second chance coming up for another dirty little vacation. They had nowhere they had to be, nothing they had to do, and the two of them could take a vacation together. Although, well, to 'prepare' Mary was going to spend the week before teasing her boyfriend.

As mentioned, Thomas had no real sense of smell. But also, he worked in retail. He was out five to six days a week on average. Mary worked from home. Mostly in programming, but also a mix of network use and such. She rarely, if ever, had to leave the house for much, and so she had decided to perhaps, pre-game their vacation a touch.

Mary had a plan, from Sunday to Saturday she wasn't aiming to take a single shower or bath. And depending on how sensitive Thomas's nose was, she was gonna see if she could get grosser without him noticing, and if he happened to notice, she'd see if she could get his approval.

To that end it was her fourth day without bathing, and Thomas hadn't noticed a bit. Mary had said she'd shower during work each day which let her get away with not showering while her boyfriend was around, and he had chosen to take a six day work week with Saturday off so their vacation would be a bit longer. Still, it was Wednesday morning, and she had just returned from the major shopping for this week and next, and she felt lovely. Mary was developing a touch of a musk. She still worked and was hardly 'extremely active' sitting at her computer most of each day, but even so after three days without washing, and a non zero amount of sex and masturbation at night, she was developing a musk.

And yet, her fiancée still noticed nothing. Hell, she had decided to be a bit cute and tried to put her ass in his face this morning for a bit. He barely noticed. So she decided that today would be her next step. This underwear was just too clean. She was going to leave it on and let it get dirtier still.

All this excitement lead to a day of... Nothing really. However that night when she retired for bed she kept on her bra and panties and gave her boyfriend a little tease with a grind. This lead to her boyfriend fucking her and her saying 'she'd clean it up later'. Which was a good feeling. She was on the pill so it was no worry to keep it inside. Let alone keeping it outside.

The next day as her boyfriend showered she got an idea. She dressed up in the same clothes she had been wearing, of course, and even threw on her shoes. After a moments thought she decided that perhaps she should get some plastic. and did, finding some painters plastic from when they had painted the house and piling it outside the bathroom. When it was there she knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey babe, I gotta use the bathroom."

"Oh no, how awful. I must imagine you half naked next to me." His tone came back very, very sarcastic as he took his morning shower.

"The worst." Mary said as she stepped into the bathroom. She now had a debate. She had a plan, but that plan would be a shower. On the other hand... It would lack any and all subtlety. And she, well, wanted to make a point, and be wet all day.

So to that end she walked over to their shower, it was a tub-shower with a high side wall. She pulled aside the curtain to reveal her boyfriend naked currently rinsing himself off. Thomas gave a double take to Mary, and then a third take. "Uh... Hi?" He said.

"I gotta use the bathroom, gimme some space."

Thomas looked her up and down and took a moment to rinse out his hair. Thomas was very, very tall, so he had some issue reaching the top of his head. When this was done he stepped back some, water hitting the lower part of his chest. Mary said nothing as she stepped in and squatted in place, water mostly dripping down from her boyfriend onto her. She looked up at him, the back of her head brushing against his cock. "Thanks babe." She felt his cock stiffen from his touching of his member. She knew it was worth it. With that she began to go, wetting herself in the shower. The flow of water covering it, as she rapidly began to soak, Thomas moving the head of the shower down.

"Well." Thomas said as he looked at her before stepping out. "If I didn't have to go to work like, right now, I 100% would fuck you, but sorry." The water was still running. "I... You are preparing for next week?" He asked.

"Something like that, yes."

"Did you do the shopping already?"

Luckily she had done their shopping for most things already, they wanted quite a bit of stuff for the next week. "Yep, all in the clear."

"Well then... Try not to make a mess of the house, although water is just fine." He said as he dressed up and left eyes struggling to leave Mary for quite some time, although he snuck and pulled her partially out of the shower to give her a kiss.

Mary smiled contentedly. "Alright, sounds good dear." She said as she continued to piss herself. She should do this more often to be honest. Both showering with clothes on and pissing herself. However once the door was shut Mary was left with a question for her specifically. She had not wanted to shower all week, and yet now she was in the shower. What a foolish mistake. She had to make up for this somehow.

And then came the fart. A silent fart, but a fart regardless. Under the warm water her bowels were loosening some. She got an idea, a dirty idea. Thomas had been with her when she had shit herself, and, more so before her engagement, she had shit in the shower before. Now if she did it, she wouldn't even have to clean the shower up. And she'd end up smellier after the shower than before it. Amazing.

With that thought process complete Mary pushed some. It took some effort as she let out a few farts in short order, before finally she released some shit. It was a sizable shit, her first morning use of 'the toilet'. When she finished soiling herself her pants had a sizable bulge in the rear of them. Mary gave her ass a slap, a wet splat making a lovely noise, partly from the water soaking, partly from the shit inside of it. Mary was pleased with herself. As she had left the shower smelling worse than before.

Her day at 'work' was pretty boring and plain. She sat on the plastic on her chair, and made sure to keep some extra under her workstation just in case. When Thomas came home she was ready giving him a little nuzzle.

He was quiet for a few seconds. "You started early." He said after a moment. "Jealous."

Mary was happier than she had any right to be at that declaration. "Yes~"

"Well." He said. "You can't sleep in bed with me."

This got a slightly less happy noise.

"But I guess you get to pre-muck up the spare bed."

And she was content again. She would muck up the bed indeed.

"Now lemme see your rear." And she was excited, and nervous. Mary turned around, she hadn't really seen her ass all day, for reasons that should be obvious. There was a moment before the sound of a phone camera going off happened.

Mary turned around to face Thomas, "Lemme see." Thomas turned the camera around and showed off her ass, her jeans with a massive brown stain on their rear. It was very, very obvious she had made a mess of the seat of her pants. "Oooh, nice." She hummed as she felt her ass, having sat in her shit all day it was a bit sticky.

"Well, if you've started, I think you're banned from the toilet and shower."

"Well that's nothing new, I've banned myself from the shower all week."

"But you showered this morning?" Thomas said confused. "You've gotta stop showering now."

Mary broke into a giggle fit. He had no nose after all. "Well fine, so be it, going forwards I can't use the bathroom, but I can't piss in the house."

"Aside from the old greenhouse. And well, the designated dirty area. And outside."

Mary smirked. "Ooh! Oooh!" She said. "You're smart ya know. I knew there was a reason I liked you." She said as she walked through the house. "Follow me, I need to go to the bathroom, I haven't used it since this morning."

The two of them walked out back. Mary got squatted, however as she did she heard a zipper unzip. Thomas had his cock out. "Hmm?"

"Just squat, ass towards me, and if your ankles get sore get on your knees." He said. "Until I say otherwise."

Mary smirked and squatted ass towards her boyfriend, and let go, bladder releasing first. With some practice, now relaxed a decent amount, she shit herself again, a new bulge forming. After a bit she heard Thomas make a pleased noise and a wet splat hit her rear. She looked back to see he had been stroking himself and had cum over her pants. "Thank you, you'll smell this all the rest of this week and next week." She hummed. "It'll be great."

"Hell, imagine dinner with you."

"Dinner?"

"You'll have to either sit outside, or sit on several layers of plastic, but I see no reason to not dine with you." He was quiet. "Couldn't smell the scent of masturbation on you all week after all."

Mary snorted as she turned around, only to feel a warm stream on her abdomen.

"I need to go to." Thomas said. "Didn't piss all afternoon at work. I think I'll use the toilet though."

Maybe her boyfriend wasn't quite as nose dead as she thought, but he was her boyfriend, and her fellow freak at times too.