Corporate Asshole

Story Info
His supervisor shows her ass and farts in his mouth.
1.7k words
4.19
11.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In keeping with the office tradition, Nadine brings a big, sickly chocolate cake in to celebrate her birthday. She puts it on the empty desk behind where I sit. Food always attracts a lot of attention in the office, especially cake, and within a few minutes a small group of people are gathered around the desk and helping themselves to slices of cake. I am not that bothered by cake, or anything too sweet for that matter, so I stay sat at my desk, but I can hear the crowd of my colleagues chattering to each other behind me.

Bethany, my supervisor, wishes Nadine a happy birthday, and Nadine offers her a slice of cake.

"No, thank you," says Bethany. "I'm watching my figure. I'm off to Greece on holiday next month and I need to lose weight."

"Oh, go on," says Nadine. "You don't need to lose any weight, Bethany. You have a lovely figure."

"No, I do love cake, but I must resist temptation. I'm quite satisfied just to look at it and smell it, but I'm not going to taste it."

"Just have a little piece," wheedles Nadine.

"OK, you've convinced me," says Bethany. "You know, I wouldn't mind if I could choose where the fat went to when I ate it. I don't mind having a big bottom, I just don't want a big belly or a double chin."

I try to continue working but hearing Bethany mention her bottom has distracted me.

"Are you OK, Colin?" Bethany says to me.

"Yes, fine," I say automatically, trying to look busy.

"Don't forget we have your appraisal this afternoon. Two o'clock in the meeting room upstairs."

"Okey doke, Beth," I say, nodding. "I'll be there."

"Good," she says. She has finished eating her piece of cake and wipes her lips with the napkin. She screws up the napkin and tosses it into the bin by my desk then strides away across the office, stomping her boots on the carpet. I watch her as she walks away, spellbound by her behind.

"Would you like a piece, Colin?" asks Nadine.

"What?" I say, confused for a moment by the question. "Oh, the cake. No, thank you Nadine."

The appraisal takes place in a small meeting room on the second floor. It's just me and Bethany in the room. She has a white board that she writes on, which I think is unnecessary for a meeting of two people, but I don't say anything.

She begins by going over our targets for the next financial quarter.

"We want to see a ten percent increase in revenue, which sounds like a big number but I'm confident we can achieve it."

"Yes, Beth."

She writes on the white board: 10% revenue.

She is wearing a brown dress which is tight around her hips and thighs, black stockings, and black boots. I can tell they are stockings and not tights because I glimpse the tops of them as she reaches to write at the top of the whiteboard.

"To drive that growth, we want to see an increase in customer contacts, which for you guys means more phone calls."

She turns and writes on the whiteboard: Increased call volume.

"Yes, Beth."

She sighs, looks at me for a moment, then says "Colin, I've noticed you don't call me by my proper name. It's Bethany, not Beth. So, I'm also going to target you to address me correctly from now on."

"Sorry Bethany," I say, feeling my face flush slightly with embarrassment.

She writes on the whiteboard: Colin to use correct name.

"Another thing I've noticed is that you're always looking at my arse in the office. That's not very professional, Colin."

"Sorry, Beth," I said, feeling myself blush even more.

"It's Bethany!" she snaps.

"Yes, sorry Bethany." I feel very flustered. "I'll try not to do it again."

She turns around and writes on the whiteboard: Colin not to stare at ass.

I stare at her arse while she is writing this. It is a perfect, plump, rounded, fleshy, globular, strong but soft looking, beautiful bum. I feel my penis stirring in my pants, becoming hard as I look at her.

She lifts her dress at the back, revealing her beautiful, big bottom to me. "You can look now if you like. Just not in the office when there are other people around." My heart is beating so hard. I stare with wonder at her exposed arse. I can hardly believe that I am seeing her bum cheeks naked, the bum I had watched so many times wiggling across the office, squeezed into various skirts, dresses and tight trousers, and sometimes on dress down Friday a very tight pair of leggings. I had imagined what it looked like naked a thousand times, and now it is bared in front of me, in all its glory.

I put my hands on her buttocks to fondle them, feeling her soft, smooth skin...

"Colin! No, you are not to touch. If you want to look at it, I will show you, but you are not to touch it."

I take my hands away. "Yes, Bethany," I mumble, my mouth watering.

"Do you like how big it is?" she says, playfully smacking her bottom with both hands.

"Yes, I do." I am drooling.

"Do you like how my cheeks wobble? I've seen you watching me when I walk by." She is arching her back and looking over her shoulder, trying to look at her own arse out of the corner of her eye.

"Yes."

"Would you like to see what I have in between them?"

"Oh, my goodness, yes," I wheeze.

She bends forward over the desk in front of me and puts her slender hands with their long manicured fingernails on her bum cheeks, then spreads them apart in front of my face, revealing a large, dark brown hole in the middle of her crevice. It is wrinkled and puckered. It looks tight.

"You may look at it and sniff it, but you are not to touch it. That would hardly be appropriate behaviour in the work environment." She makes her bum hole wink, the brown eye dilating to show pink in its centre. It is clean and hairless, a perfect, immaculate anus. I put my nose to it and inhale deeply, it smells sweeter than any other chocolate starfish I have ever sniffed, the most fragrant bum hole between the most beautiful buttocks.

"When you sniff it, it makes me want to fart," she says with a giggle.

I stare at her hole, imagining the pooh and farts that must pass out through it every day. The thought boggles my mind. I imagine her bum hole expanding to force out a thick log as she sits on the toilet in the ladies' room after lunch.

"Colin, I have a favour to ask you. I need to fart, but I don't want to stink out the meeting room. So, I'm going to fart in your mouth. How does that sound?"

"Oh, Beth..." I pant. "I mean Bethany, sorry."

"Be quiet, Colin. Put your mouth over the hole. Make sure your lips are right up against it. I'm going to fart right in your mouth."

I do as she instructs, pressing my lips to her anus while she holds her buttocks apart. I'm breathing hard through my nose. I feel an immense excitement as her arsehole presses against my mouth, it is overpowering, my head reels. Everything seems unreal. I am shivering with excitement.

I hear Bethany straining, squeezing the muscles in her body, her bum hole twitching against my lips. She grunts gently.

The tension is almost unbearable for me. I feel my erection straining in my pants, so hard it hurts.

"It's coming," she pants. I feel her sphincter tensing.

A rush of wind burbles out of her bum hole and blows against my tongue. At first, I feel the warmth of it blowing into my mouth and then I am hit by the taste of her fart. An intensely strong, pungent savour fills my mouth, a sickly, sour, stinking flavour of fart that floods my senses. I moan, my mouth still pressed to her bum.

"Now breathe it in," she says.

I breathe in, inhaling her gases, the cloying tang of her stench in my mouth and nose.

As I breathe in this smelly mouthful, I feel her bum hole suddenly spasm, and a second, much louder, more forceful fart booms out of her bowels and into my mouth. I am taken by surprise by this powerful expulsion, and I reel back in my chair, crying out with astonishment. I feel my cock strain violently, and my whole body shudders as I feel the warm wetness of my cum gushing out into my pants.

She sighs with satisfaction, then stands up and pulls down the back of her dress over her perfect bum.

"It's strange, I never doubted for a second that you would let me fart in your mouth if I asked you. I knew you would agree to it, and you would enjoy it. I could just tell."

She turns around and looks at me. I am sat in the chair, panting for breath, absolutely overcome with awe. She sees the wet patch of my semen soaking through the crotch of my trousers, and she giggles.

"Oh wow, I actually made you cum in your pants."

"Do it again, please," I croak.

"Not now. I have another appraisal to do shortly. Send Nigel up when you get back to the office. Would you like a tic-tac?"

I take the mint she offers to me, but I don't put it in my mouth. Bethany looks at her watch and starts to clean off the white board with an eraser. Suddenly, there is a knock on the door and Lana, the sales manager, barges into the room.

"Bethany, have you got a moment?" says Lana.

"Yes of course, we've just finished. You can go now, Colin."

I stand up and awkwardly squeeze past Lana, who is stood in front of the door. She notices the damp patch on my trousers and frowns at me.