No One Knows Grandma Better Than...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that? May I ask?"

"Yes. He said that you and I were meant to be together."

"What did I tell you that made you realize what he meant by it?" Mabel said as, she sat down on the side of the bed facing me.

"You said he told you to wear what I tell you to wear and do for me the way you had done for him. Like a good wife is to do for her husband. Another thing that shed some light on it was the dresses and skirts you bought and started wearing. Then asking me to tell you what to wear, when you had them laid out on your bed. The kicker that made the final decision is when you told me you have been wanting me to sleep with you and cuddle with you at night. That is when the cuddling we did while watching tv every evening made sense to me as well." I had moved in toward her while I finished answering her question. When I stood right in front of her I then asked her. "Now I need to take a shower since I didn't take one after getting home from work today so do you want to take one with me or are you good with the last shower you had? Whenever it was? Or should I ask, are you going to take a shower alone as you usually do?"

"I've never taken a shower with someone before. How does that work?" Grandma said looking up at me.

I took a hold of her hands pulling her up onto her feet and said. "Then you are in for a treat. You're going to take one with me. You are going to see me nude as the day I was born and I'll see what you look like naked as well."

I led Mabel over by the sink, and then I kneeled down and helped her remove her shoes. I then untied my boots and stood, slipping my feet out of my boots. I turned grandma so she would face the mirror and I stood behind her so we could see each other in the reflection. I reached around her and began unbuttoning her dress starting with the third button down. The first two buttons she left unbuttoned. When I unbuttoned the forth button I said. "This should have been the first button I should have had to unbutton. The top three should have been unbuttoned in my book. You look that good."

"Everyone would have seen a big part of my bra then."

"That's when you leave the bra off sexy. You have a body that looks a lot younger than you really are and you should flaunt it more than you do."

"Will you help me learn how to flaunt it? I have no idea as to how much to flaunt and not flaunt." I unbuttoned the last two buttons below the waist before moving my hands back up to her shoulders.

I took a hold of Mabel's dress and slid it off her shoulders and then down her arms. The dress held at her hips for a moment till I slid it on past them with my hands. "Yes, I will help you flaunt the amount that turns me on."

"Will you be telling me when to wear a bra and when not to?"

"Yes, I will tell you when and when you are not to wear a bra."

"I may want to know when and when not to wear panties even. Hahaha." Mabel said jokingly with a nervous chuckle.

"Yes, I will tell you when and when not to wear any panties too. Speaking of bras and panties, these need to come off now." As I unhooked the claps in the back and pulled the straps off her shoulders and let the bra drop to the floor with the dress. I then squatted down and slid her panties down and let it fall on top of her dress around her feet. I lifted her foot holding onto her ankle and slid the dress and pantie out from around her foot. I then did the same thing with her other foot. Before standing back up I took a handhold of each butt cheek with each of my hands and gave it a squeeze causing her to give a little squeal.

I then gave each butt cheek a kiss and said as I stood up. "You have the perfect round sexy butt around these parts." I then turned her to face me and went on to say. "While I get my pants and socks off, you could be getting my shirt off beautiful," I said looking into Mabel's eyes.

Mabel with shaky hands began unbuttoning the fourth button, I left the top three open in the summertime due to it being so hot out. I unfastened my belt buckle, unsnapped my jeans, and then I pulled the zipper fly down. I pushed my jeans down past my hips with my hands as Mabel began to slide my shirt off my shoulders. As soon as she had my shirt off of me I pulled my jeans off from around my feet along with my socks. I then slid my briefs down and off of each foot. I saw grandma take a quick look at my hard dick and then back to my eyes as I told her, "How about you adjust the water temp while I unwrap the soap and layout the washrag and towels." I laid a towel down on the floor for us to step out onto so as not to get a lot of water on the floor after showering.

"I have the water adjusted Henry."

I put my hands on grandmas' hips and said. "Good now step in and be careful to not slip on the tub floor." As Mabel stepped in, I stepped in with her. As soon as we were in the tub and I closed the curtain so's not to get a lot of water on the floor I pulled her back into me. I'm not sure how much she saw in her quick look at my dick but I do know she was feeling it real good pressed in between her butt crack and my lower stomach.

Mabel took a hold of the washrag and soap and began soaping up the rag. I put her under the water and then moved her out of the water spray. I shampooed her hair for her after getting her hair wet. When she had the rag more than soaped up, I took it from her and washed her with the soapy rag. I washed her from her head down to her toes front and back. When I washed her front I was pressed up against her back with my front side. As I washed her tits I commented to her, "You have the most perfect pair of sexy boobs." When I washed her back and butt I had her front side pressed up against my front side, letting her feel my hard cock pressed between us. I positioned her under the water again to rinse the soap and shampoo off of her.

While rinsing Mabel off I had got wet all over and I began shampooing my hair while grandma took the washrag and began washing my body. First, she washed my chest and shoulders before she moved down and washed my stomach. I felt her slide the washrag onto my hard dick and then heard she asks, "Seeing me necked makes' you hard or was it the fact, you undressed me?"

"Just being next to you makes me hard. It was hard before we left the house where you were in the same room as me."

"Oh heavens! I had no idea I did that to you."

"I have fantasized about us being together before grandpa even indicated he wanted me to take care of you for him. I even..." I stopped and left it at that.

As Mabel wrapped her arms around me and started washing my back and butt she asked. "Who else have you fantasized about besides me?"

"Mom. I would fantasize about mom and me one night and then the next night I would fantasy about you and me. There were even times I wished I could have been with both of you at the same time." While Mabel washed my legs and feet I placed my hands on her back to help keep my balance as she had done when I washed her legs and feet.

"I can see why you would want to be with your mom... But me!?"

With both of us rinsed off I grabbed a towel off the back of the toilet and began drying Mabel off. She helped me dry off when I finished drying her.

As we stepped out of the tub and I pulled her to stand in front of the mirror facing it and said. "Yes, you! You helped make mom. She is almost a spitting image of you. You and she have the same shapes going on..." Rubbing my hands down from her pits to her hips. "Both slender built with just a small pouch from having a kid or two..." Rubbing my hand over her belly pouch. "The difference I see between you and her is your sexy boobs..." Giving both of her tits a squeeze with my hands. "Her sexy boobs are a B cup and yours are a C cup..." Giving each her tits one last squeeze before moving on. "I don't know how much pubic hair she has compared to yours or even if she has any pubic hair..." combing her pubic hair with my fingers, and then giving the hairs a little bit of a pull, as I let my fingers and thumb slide along the length of the hairs. "Your hips are not out of proportion with your slender build and the same goes with mom's hips. They are just right." I rubbed circles on her hips with my hands on each hip.

I had myself pressed up behind Mabel as I rubbed my hands all over her body, as I compared all of her body parts to parts of my mom's body. My hard cock was pressed in between her butt cheeks and I could feel her cheeks give it a squeeze when we would shift our weight from time to time. I moved her just enough to make her turn a quarter of a turn stand sideways to the mirror. I then placed my hand on her butt and began squeezing and rubbing her butt cheeks as I went on to say. "Mom's sexy round butt is just as sexy as this round butt. Mom's butt and your butt jiggle and wiggles in the same way with each step you two take when walking away from me. The way they are shaped is the same as in such a way that one can tell that you two are related to each other." I then leaned over while giving her butt a squeeze, and then a kiss and lick on each butt cheek. "Damn that is sexy and feels so damn good." Up until I bent over to kiss and lick her butt cheeks, my dick was pressed between her hip and my stomach. I stood back up kissing and licking her body on the way till I stood pressed against her, with my still hard cock pressed between us once again. "Now do I need to tell more, why you?"

"No, I guess not." Mabel said with heavy breathing in more of a husky sound that made her sound nervous.

"Now is the time for you to make a choice, stay as you are now, if you want a husband and wife relationship to start this very night, or find something to wear to bed from your suitcase, even if it is just a pair of panties. Unless you need time to think more about it." I then turned toward the bed and pulled back the covers on my side of the bed. I turned to sit down on the edge of the bed to see grandma turn and hesitate a couple of seconds, before taking a step away from the sink counter.

I noticed grandmas' tits had a little bit of sag but not very much. Her nipples were hard, and pointing straight out in front of her. She slowly walked around the bed and pulled the covers back and sat down. Mabel sat halfway turned so she could look at me and asked. "Will it be for just this week while we are on vacation or will we live as husband and wife even after we get back home?"

"Before I answer that. What do you want? One week only or for the rest of our lives?"

"I don't want to stop you from finding someone that can and will love you enough, to give you children. But I am so selfish I want to live with you as my husband the rest of our lives. I will not hold you to it though."

"The world may look at it as being wrong but I want no other woman to be my wife so, if we do this, you are stuck with me for the rest of our lives. That is because I do not like a one week stand any better than a like one nightstand. Lifetime stands are more my speed."

Mabel then turned more towards me and looked into my eyes. "I miss the love of a husband and I miss having a husband to love back. I want to love you as my husband but I am afraid that you will someday leave me for a younger woman."

"You will not have to worry about that happening with me. I will be in this relationship for the long haul. You will always be my number one love as long as we both shall live. Once we are joined together in love it will be for life." I said as I took a hold of her hand and leaned toward her and gently pulled her toward me.

Mabel put her hand out and placed it on my thigh, I angled toward her, to keep from falling over onto the bed and having her head land in my groin. Still looking at me in the eyes, "Oh heavens!"

I could see Mabel's chest rising and falling due to her hard breathing. Our faces were just inches away from each other as I asked, knowing the answer but wanting to hear it. "So what will it be? Now to never end or hold off till you think more about it?"

"Now!?" Mabel said in a hypertensive voice just above a whisper.

I took my free hand and held her chin in my fingertips and kissed her on the lips. Almost as fast as our lips touched, we separated and then kissed again. This time we held the kiss, and almost as soon as our lips touched again she held my head with both hands and her tongue parted my lips more and slid into my mouth seeking out my tongue to dance with.

After we kissed each other for at least a minute, maybe longer but not sure. We separated, opened our eyes, and looked into each other's eyes. We then slid down onto the bed and rolled toward each other and slid toward the middle of the bed till we were pressed up against each other once again.

We wrapped our arms around each other, hugging tightly pulling each other as close as possible together, and began kissing again. As we kissed, I pulled her over on top of me as I slightly rolled back onto my back. As she settled in, half on top of me, Mabel laid her leg over my leg and pulled her knee up till it rested on top of my still hard, maybe even a harder dick now than it ever was before.

As grandma and I kissed each other and held each other with her half on top of me, I had my one arm under her neck wrapped around her shoulder in a way for me to rub her back, crossways at an angle. My other hand squeezed her tit, then slid down her side to her butt cheek, giving it a squeeze. After giving her butt cheek a squeeze I slid it down and rubbed her leg that rested on my dick. I then rubbed back up her leg, to her butt cheek, on up to her tit. After giving her tit a squeeze my hand made a repeat journey back down to her leg. Each time I squeezed her tit or her butt, Mabel moaned into my mouth. By the time I made the second trip with my wandering hand, she began flexing her hips to rub her clit against my upper thigh and her leg against my pelvis.

As Mabel flexed her hips, she also began rubbing my dick with her leg. She had wrapped one arm around my head and kept her other hand on my face for a moment longer. When she did move her hand from the side of my head, she slid it down my side to my hip. After a short time, she straightened her leg out and slid her hand onto my dick. As soon as her hand touched my dick, she wrapped her fingers around it and moaned into my mouth. She pulled her tongue back from my mouth and said while still kissing, "You've been teasing me with this hard piece of meat until I have to touch it with my hand. Hope you don't mind? Now I know I want you as my husband from this night on." Sticking her tongue back into my mouth before I could answer her question. Her hand began sliding up and down the length of my cock.

With a nudge of my arm around her neck and shoulder, I pushed her up on top of me. As she moved on top of me, she moved with me, as I slid toward the middle of the bed. "Rub it back and forth between your pussy lips to get it wet or use your mouth to get it wet."

"Use my mouth to get it wet? How? Like just spit on it?"

"Did grandpa never have you give him a blow job and him eat your pussy out before?"

"No. He would just play with my pussy with his hands while I rubbed his dick like I am doing with you right now. When you licked my pussy in the shower earlier is the first time I had ever had that done to me. I thought I peed on you. Yet it felt different than it does when I sit and pee on the toilet."

"That is because I made you cum with my mouth. You did not pee on me or in my mouth. That was you cumming from the pleasure I was giving you."

"Oh! I had that feeling I get after cumming back when your grandpa made me cum when we were fooling around. When you finished licking me down there my legs were really rubbery feeling. Your grandpa never made me feel quite like that."

"Good. I meant for you to feel good afterward."

"So... How do I give you a 'blow job' I think you called it?"

"Yes it is called a blow job. First slide down till your head is in a comfortable position to lick and suck on my cock like it is a sucker or a lollipop." Mabel began crawling back toward the foot of the bed. When she felt like she was in a comfortable position she took a hold of my hard cock and looked up at me. "Lick it like you would a freshly opened lollipop or sucker. Lick it all around from the base to the tip."

"What is this clear drop of liquid at the pee hole?"

"Precum. Lick it to taste it. You may like it. It will taste like my cum will taste or close to it anyway." Mabel then licked it with her tongue.

"Mm. That is tasty and not as bad as I thought it would be coming from where it comes from. It has a little bit of sweetness with the little bit of salty taste to it."

"Good now begin licking my dick from the base up to the tip on all sides." Grandma began licking my shaft up to the head with her eyes on my dick for a few trips up from the base. After she made it most of the way around my cock with her licks, I then said. "The next lick up to the head, suck the head into your mouth. As you suck up and down on my dick, keep sliding your tongue around to help keep my dick wet. Suck as much of my cock into your mouth as you can without gagging too much."

I was a bit surprised when about six inches of my seven and a half inches disappeared into her mouth. "Look up here sexy!" I moaned in a husky type voice, from how good it felt to have Mabel's mouth wrapped around my dick. As she slid up to the tip of my shaft and looked me in the eyes, "I have dreamed so many times of seeing and feeling, what I am feeling from you, at this very moment. I cannot believe my dreams are finally coming true! Oh fuck. It feels good!" As she sucked my dick back down again. "For a first-timer at blowing a cock, you are doing so freaking good!" As she started back down again.

Mabel wasn't getting any more of my dick in her mouth as she was on her first descent down my dick but, she was doing better with each descend she did. Grandma sucked in my dick and when she lifted her head up and let my dick pop out with a slight pop sound. "I really like the way you taste babe. I didn't think I would like to put this in my mouth when you first told me it was what you wanted me to do. I may like doing this a lot from now on."

"Good. I'm glad to hear that. Now how about you turn around so I can eat more pussy while you suck my cock. That way both of us can feel good at the same time." As Mabel turned around and followed my lead, with my hands, to get her straddling my face and got her groin lowered to where I can reach her pussy with ease, I said. "Be ready to swallow my cum while you're sucking my dick. I will touch your side like this when I am about to cum. You may get a face full of cum if you pull off and don't swallow it."

"As long as it tastes as good as your precum, I will enjoy swallowing every drop of it that I can."

"Good because I am going to swallow every drop of your cum that I can suck out of you." Then I licked between her outer pussy lips from her tant to her clit causing her to jerk.

As Mabel jerked with my first lick, she moaned out. "Oh heavens to mercy!" Then she sucked my dick into her mouth.

I moaned into her pussy. "Fuck that feels good baby!"

Then Mabel moaned around my dick. "Mm-hmmm!" The vibrations just about sent me over the edge.

I sucked Mabel's clit into my mouth as I stuck two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. Her juices were flowing pretty freely from the first lick while laying here in the bed. I could not believe how wet she was when she first straddled my head.

In the short time I had been sucking, licking, and finger fucking her pussy and clit I got a mouth full of cum. Just a split second before I got a mouth full of her cum she began jerking around like she had lost control of her muscles. I guess no one has muscle control when they are cumming as hard as she was. As she was jerking around from cumming, I noticed she had taken my dick out of her mouth and was just holding it with her hand.