No One Knows Grandma Better Than...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mabel calmed down from her orgasm she put my dick back into her mouth and began sucking again. I had kept licking, sucking, and fingering her pussy through her orgasm. After she had calmed down some and had been sucking my dick during that short time, she pulled my cock from her mouth and said. "I can't keep sucking your dick... if you keep licking and finger playing... with my pussy baby! Oh, I'm about to..." She went silent and began jerking again and a split second later, her pussy juices began flowing into my mouth again.

When Mabel finally calmed down again from orgasming and began sucking my dick again, "Turn around and sit on me. Let's see how well you fit on your throne, sexy baby."

"Oh heavens! I cannot wait to feel your dick in my pussy! I just hope it will fit. It has been so long since I've had your grandpa's dick in my pussy." Mabel climbed up while still holding my dick in her hand. When she got positioned over the top of me, she grabbed my dick to guide it into her pussy and began slowly sliding my dick in.

"Sit up more as you sit down on me babe." I watched my dick slowly disappear into her pussy, as she slowly sat down on me. I helped Mabel slowly slide down onto my dick while she held onto my arms to keep her balance. When she had every bit of my dick in her hot wet pussy I held her down in place. "Don't move yet sexy. I need to feel every bit of you and the pleasure it's giving me right now. I cannot believe how tight your pussy is wrapped around my cock babe."

"Oh heavens! Your dick feels so good in my pussy right now. I so wish we had done this when Fred told us to."

"Did he tell you to start doing this after the last relative left for home, that was from out of town?"

"Yes he did. So you were told the same thing as I was huh?"

"Yes, I was. Now, are you going to ride me, or do I flip us over and pound into you?" I asked as I gave my hips a flex to lift her up and back down again, with her still sitting down on me.

"Oh heavens! That felt so good! I'll ride you." Mabel said as she lifted herself up some and then slid back down. After a few times of sliding up and down on my hard dick, I began flexing my hips to meet her up and down movement. After a couple of strokes of me matching her movements with my own, she said. "Oh, heaven's babe! This feels so good!! Fred never let me ride him like this. You're so deep in my pussy!! Deeper than he ever was!!"

"Your pussy feels so damn good wrapped around my cock! I never want to take my dick out of you! I have dreamed of this for a very long time! I never thought it would actually happen. Gawd, I cannot believe this is happening even now!"

After a short time of Mabel riding on top of me, she leaned over and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down, till her tits pressed into my chest. I could feel her nipples poking me in the chest as well. I kept flexing my hips as she bounced her butt up and down on me, fucking my dick in and out of her pussy.

Mabel gave me a kiss like the lovers that we had become, then she sat up. With her tits wobbling back and forth with her up and down movement, I felt her nipples sliding back and forth on my chest. I caught one tit with my hand and lifted my head up and sucked the nipple into my mouth. As soon as I sucked her nipple into my mouth I began flicking my tongue over it real fast drawing a moan out of her.

"Oh, babyyy! That feels so gooood!!" Then Mabel began jerking around and she went silent again like she did when she had cum the first few times. I felt my hard cock get soaked and even felt my ball sack get wet and her cum juices drip off of my balls.

I felt Mabel's vagina muscles flexing around my dick as she rode out her orgasm. She had slowed down to a stop with her up and down movement but her vagina muscles kept going. I even kept fucking in and out of her pussy while holding her up off of me. A short time after, I let her lay down on me with my cock fully inside her pussy and rolled us over, till I was on top without pulling my dick out. I began sliding my dick in and out of her pussy and humping my back and neck, till I was able to suck her other nipple into my mouth and flick it with the tip of my tongue as I had done to her other nipple.

As soon as I flicked her nipple with the tip of my tongue, Mabel began jerking around again. I also felt my dick and balls get another soaking and her vagina muscles began squeezing my cock a little bit harder like they did the first time she orgasmed on my dick.

I lifted my head up a moment later and began kissing grandma as I kept slowly pumping my dick in and out of her pussy. When I felt that her vagina muscles were not squeezing my dick hard, I sat up and began fucking her pussy at a little faster speed. I could feel both her urgency and mine getting to the point of needing to be released. Hers again and mine for the first time since we began fucking each other.

As I picked up speed with the pumping my dick in and out of Mabel's pussy and heard a whisper. "Oh heavens! Fuck me!!" Then I heard her a little bit louder moan. "Yes, baby make me cum again! I so want to feel your cum in my pussy baby!! Oh, I feel like I'm going to!!" Her body began jerking again, and then my dick and balls got another soaking.

Three or four more strokes in and out of her pussy with my hard cock I felt my cum working its way up my shaft. "I'm about to cum all up inside of your hot, wet, tight pussy baby! When I do, no one but me, gets to have a taste of your pussy from now on! Here it is!!" Rope after rope of my cum shot into her pussy from the head of my dick.

The jerking that Mabel's body was doing began jerking again at a higher pace than she was before my cum shot out of my cock. I pushed my dick into Mabel's pussy as far as I could get it while her body kept jerking around. When her body finally quit jerking around and she fell back down on the bed, I then fell down on top of her.

After a very short time of me laying down on top of Mabel, I got my arms moved to rest my weight on my elbows instead of on her. Shortly she wrapped her arms around me and pulled us into a hug and a kiss. We kissed very passionately like lovers we had become, then she said. "I have never had sex like that before. Come to think of it, I've never had loving like this before either. How did you learn to make me feel like this?"

"I had to do a lot of listening to other women talking, you might say. Plus I did ask a few questions when I was able to find a woman to sit and talk with, once we were friends enough for me to ask. I also listened to and watched the reactions I got from the woman I happen to be with at the time as well."

"You learned it well, from those women." Mabel then pulled me into another kissing match. I rolled us over till we were on our sides facing each other with my dick still in Mabel's pussy. "Maybe I should put something on before we lay here and fall asleep?"

"No, you will sleep like we are right now. If you get chilled just pull the covers up over us and go back to sleep. Or, play with something down there to help warm us up."