No One Rides for Free Ch. 11

Story Info
Can't afford to pay? Risk your ass with the slut card!
2.6k words
4.78
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Andrea's 18 minutes ran out, Mark promptly pulled his dick out of her. He hadn't finished, so when he waived the waiter over to lick his cock clean, it was still rock-hard.

"Personally, I do my dockets at the end of the day, every day." He said to me, then tapped his credit card against the waiter's collar. The waiter, who had just unfastened an identical collar from around Andrea's neck, eagerly began bobbing his head on Mark's lovely fat cock. "No no," Mark said to him casually, "just lick the pussy juice off of it. Make sure you get my balls, too. I don't want to stain my pants."

"That's good to know about docketing," I said to him, ignoring the waiter. "When I start working, I'll try and follow that advice." I remembered, then, that I should be thinking about my girlfriend. She was still face-down and bent over the table.

I tilted my head to meet her gaze as Mark tucked his still-hard but well-cleaned cock back into his linen trousers.She giggled. "Would you pull my bathing suit back up?" she asked me.

Mark beat me to it. Somehow, he managed to do it in a way that seemed polite and respectful. Andrea was, I now realized, almost hysterical with laughter but she was laughing silently so as not to disturb my conversation with Mark.

"I think she's just getting used to things," I said to Mark. "That's the first time she has tapped her slut card and gotten a red screen." I put had my hand on her back and patted her as if to soothe her. But she wasn't sad, she was laughing silently like a crazy person. "I mean, that or your dick drove her insane."

"It has been known to do that," he said.

"Andrea, this is Mark, " I said to her.

"I remember." She was trying to get herself under control, staying face down with her now-covered ass up in the air. She was still quaking with manic silent laughter.

"Right," I said. "I suppose you were here when he introduced himself."

Throughout the time that he was reaming Andrea, Mark and I had a nice casual conversation. At first, it had been odd, but I'd quickly forgotten that my girlfriend was even there. Mark told me where he was from. I did the same. He asked what brought us to Mexico. I told him that we were celebrating that we had just finished law school. It turned out he was a lawyer as well, so we naturally began to discuss the profession.

Trying to catch her breath, Andrea seemed to find my new friendship hilarious. "I can't believe you asked him if he had any advice to a new lawyer! Just, randomly while he had his cock in me, you started networking!" Andrea said in between gasps of silent laughter. "And you," she said, standing up finally and pointing her finger into Mark's chest. "You didn't even pause as you started talking about how important a good docketing system was! The fucking gall! I can't even..."

Mark was smiling slightly. The waiter who had just cleaned his dick off was still there, so he pointed at his empty glass in order to indicate that he wanted a refill. I realized he was looking Andrea in the face for the first time. "Nice to meet you, Andrea." He said, "I was going to have a seat and continue our conversation, if you don't mind me joining the two of you?"

I had never seen Andrea speechless before, but Mark's casual politeness was too much for her. Her mouth hung open and she made a slight strangled sound. She had no idea how to react. After spending most of law school marvelling at Andrea's poise and confidence, I was genuinely thrilled to see her baffled like this.

"Andrea is going to start working at a firm that mostly does employment law," I said, to fill the silence. Andrea's head whipped around to me, still speechless. This was almost as fun as watching her get fucked!

"Union side or management side?" Paul asked, idly, sitting down.

Andrea, giving up visibly, muttered "union, mainly." Then, to the waiter, who had started walking away, she said "I'll have a vodka tonic, please."

"Oh thank god," Mark said. "I would hate to share a drink with someone on the management side. I've got standards, you know." Seated, it was less obvious that his cock was still extremely hard in his thin linen pants. But I did notice. And I noticed Andrea's thighs were still slick with pussy juice. She sat down and I ran a finger up her glistening wet thigh.

"Oh, now you're noticing me?"

I put my finger in my mouth, tasting her arousal. "I noticed you. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to talk to someone who is willing to give me some helpful tips. Anything else I should keep in mind, Mark?"

"Probably, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head," Mark said. "I'll try and think of something." He turned to Andrea. "Was that really the first time that you got a red screen with your slut card? And, I mean, is it the first time you got a red screen here at the resort, or first time ever?"

"First time ever."

"Wow. Well, I hope you don't mind me saying that I hope you get unlucky again. Think you'll keep risking it all, or are you going to switch over to paying for things with cash?"

"Definitely going to keep using my slut card," Andrea said, beaming.

"Oh that's good to hear," I said. "How about you, Mark? How many times have you been put on display?"

"Oh none," he said. "I don't have a slut card."

Andrea slammed her hands onto the table palms down, instantly outraged. "What! How is that possible?"

* * *

Shortly thereafter, Mark offered to take Andrea and I on a tour of the resort. Both of us, but especially Andrea, peppered him with questions about his decision not to sign up for a slut card.

Our first stop after the pool-side bistro was to fitness centre. The gym equipment ringed a large empty area covered in mats, all within a glass-walled building which was comfortably air-conditioned. It was positioned on a hill, so that it offered a nice view of the resort. We could see the pool area, the private beach with its big umbrellas, the thatched roof of the main reception building and most of the cabanas.

"If you think about it, guys like me are necessary for this place to work." Mark was saying, casually. "While the majority of housekeeping and other staff roles are being filled by people with slut cards, the resort still needs actual money coming in."

As we looked on, one guest was halfway through her personal training session. Her trainer was a very muscled man with a sort of Fabio look, long flowing blond hair and a shaved chest. He had his cock out and was stroking slowly it as she laid back on the bench press machine. "That's good, Sharon. Ten, eleven. Push. You can do it. Just three more. Twelve."

Sharon was a middle-aged woman with a professional grey bob wearing a basic black set of workout clothes. She was sweating and her face was scrunched up with obvious effort. She extended her arms and was rewarded as he counted off "thirteen." By the level of effort it took, it seemed unlikely that she would reach fifteen.

"See, these personal trainers, for example. They're all fully qualified, and the resort can't just use sluts for this kind of work." Mark waved at Fabio, who waved back and then went back to encouraging Sharon for her last two reps. "Same thing with the chefs, the desk staff, all of the skilled positions."

"If he's not a slut, why is his dick out?" Andrea asked, in a low whisper, staring at Fabio's bulging muscles and the veiny dick that he was holding in his right hand.

"Open your eyes, Sharon, you can do this." Fabio said. She did, and he stepped closer to her. "Look at my dick. You want this, don't you Sharon? You want me to fuck you. Just two more reps and I'll shove this cock anywhere you want. Come on. Show me you want this dick, Sharon. Yeah, Fourteen! That's it, Sharon. Only one more."

"Never mind," Andrea said. "I get it."

"See, myself, I'm not really a fitness buff." Mark said. "But I like to come up here for the yoga classes. They have yoga every morning, and you get paired up with a slut who goes down on you while you're holding the poses. It's very relaxing to have your asshole licked while you're in downward dog. Great way to start the day, I highly recommend it."

Sharon, motivated by Fabio's dick, managed to get her final rep in. She let the weight plates slam down as she sat up and hungrily began licking Fabio's erect cock.

"Oh shit," Andrea said softly. "Good for you, Sharon. She's fucking going for it, isn't she?"

Sharon then stood up and pulled down her tight shorts. Raising one leg to the side, she shoved Fabio's cock into herself. She bent her raised leg over one of his muscle-bound arms, and he held it up in the air while he began to thrust in and out of her. "Fuck, that's fucking good," she said. "Now lift me up, I want you to hold me in the air while you fuck me."

Andrea and I stood, staring in amazement as Fabio did as Sharon asked. It was an impressive feat of strength to hold her like that, not even bracing her against a wall. Mark watched too, though he seemed entirely unimpressed. "The fitness centre has always been a major draw. Ten years ago they started having a couple of dominatrix-led aerobics classes. The dommes would be in full leather, and would flog everybody and shout at them to lift their knees faster or whatever."

Sharon's eyes were rolling back into her head as Fabio, leaning back to counter-balance against her weight, held her with his powerful hands nearly encircling her waist. He was lifting her and then slamming her back down on his cock like a full-sized human fleshlight. "You're drooling a bit there," Andrea said to me, and I closed my mouth.

"Even before the slut card system came in, there was always a lot different sexual services here at the fitness centre. That's why you probably won't see many people in collars around here. Mostly staff like the personal trainers. But if you just want to have someone fondle your tits while you are on the exercise bike, you can hit the red button on the phone over there and they'll send over a collared slut. They'll pick someone available or, if you want something specific, you can pick up the phone and make a request."

I wanted to see how long Fabio could hold Sharon like that, but Mark began walking off, so Andrea and I jumped to follow him.

* * *

Our next stop was the formal dining room. The tables had white tablecloths, but no plates or cutlery yet. "You need to make a reservation by three PM. Let them know what time you'll be dining, and how many sluts you want them to have waiting under the tablecloth for you. Here, look." He lifted the corner of one of the tablecloths and suddenly ducked under the table and disappeared.

"Andrea, sit down in one of the seats, just there," Mark said, pointing his finger from under the white tablecloth towards one of the dining room chairs.

I followed Mark under the table, discovering that it was surprisingly roomy. The floor under the table was about a foot and a half lower than the floor in between the tables. Both of us kneeling, we had plenty of headroom and there were several cushions around that were obviously designed for knees to rest on.

When Andrea sat down, I found that my eyeline was exactly level with the crotch of her bathing suit. "Oh, this is clever," I said. Then, unable to resist, I ran my tongue up Andrea's thigh. It was still slightly sticky from earlier. She jumped, startled, and then sighed and let me continue teasing her.

"Again, these tables go back to the time before the slut cards. Back in the day, I would be at one of these tables, and the people underneath would be someone from within our group. Like, if I had a friend whose with a submissive wife, the two of us would be eating and she would be the one sucking us off. The new system is good, but it's much less personal."

* * *

I was surprised that Mark next took us to the kitchens, since those would normally be off limits.

"The kitchen staff, including the busboys and dishwashers, are all on salary. I think they tried having sluts do the dishes at one point, but the quality control wasn't good enough."

Seeing as we were in between meals, the industrial kitchen was quiet. There was no pots and pans banging or quick shouted orders coming in. Gleaming stainless steel surfaces awaited the beginning of the dinner prep cycle. Yet all of the staff in chef's whites were present, huddled around something we couldn't see.

"But the sluts still have a purpose around the kitchen."

As we got closer, we realized that the staff was forming a ring around a pair of collared sluts. Both were women. One was a middle-aged and pudgy white woman, the other was a slender dark-skinned black woman. Both were being gang-banged so roughly by the team of Mexican kitchen workers that they were covered in sweat, cum and tears.

Some of the kitchen staff stepped aside so we could enjoy the show along with them. I had never seen so many hard cocks at once before. The whole kitchen crew had their cocks out, and each of the sluts had a cock in her mouth and one in each hand. The black slut was bent over forward, getting her ass fucked while she was gagging on the dick in her mouth and frantically jerking off two more men. The white one had two dicks together in her mouth and someone was fingering her pussy while a young man with a broad grin mauled at her big bouncy tits.

"The meals here are fantastic, and the kitchen staff are geniuses. Sincerely, Muchas gracias para la comida, you guys."

The man who was face-fucking the black woman smiled at Mark. "It is our pleasure, señor. We love working here."

Andrea couldn't tear her eyes off of the women getting ruined by the team of at least forty young kitchen crew. "I need to get fucked some more." She said, and turned to me. "Don't you want to go somewhere and get fucked right now?"

I was staring at the white slut, looking at the way the two cocks in her mouth were slippery with her drool, and realized I very much did want to get fucked.

"We could go to the reception lobby, if you want, there's always some of the more expensive guys on offer there. Or..." He trailed off and smiled a little. "No, I know where I should take you two." We followed him out of the kitchen.