No One Rides for Free Ch. 12

Story Info
Can't afford to pay? Risk your ass with the slut card!
2.6k words
4.3
1.8k
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, this is nice, isn't it?" Mark asked, rhetorically. All three of us were leaning forward against a padded leather bar that was at waist height. Meanwhile, our asses were licked by our three hand-selected sluts.

"The spa was the right call, definitely, Mark." Andrea said. She closed her eyes blissfully.

"As I have been telling you, this resort has really changed from the old days," Mark said, as a delicate tongue circled his asshole. "I was here, you know, when Hitch moved in." He had a distant look in his eyes.

I tried to focus on his story, but I was feeling anxious about having my bathing suit down at my ankles. Even though the spa was a little bit more private than the poolside had been, I still felt exposed. The slut behind me seemed to notice the tension in my body and began running his strong hands up and down my legs without slowing at all in his ass-licking duties. Good service, I thought, trying to breathe evenly and focus on Mark's story.

"The old resort owners were sort of international coalition of high-powered perverts. On the whole, there were a couple of dozen people from various countries. They must have been pretty loaded in order to buy a whole resort and turn it into a 24-hour orgy palace. But I expect they were losing money every year. Then Hitch came along, and from what I've heard, the offer to buy the resort out was enormous. All of the previous owners walked away even richer than they had been before."

I still felt exposed, but I forced myself to keep going. The hands on my thighs moved up to my lower back and began gently massaging around my spine. It felt good, as did the tongue that was probing past my asshole. I leaned farther forward, giving the slut access to my pussy from behind, and his tongue began to venture that way.

I made an encouraging groan and then realized that Mark and Andrea heard it. I blushed bright red, and tried to cover it up by pretending to care about Mark's reminiscences. "Did you know the old owners?"

"A couple of them, but not well. One guy, Dirk, was always around. He was an intense masochist. If he saw someone getting a spanking or a flogging, he'd always introduce himself to whoever was doling out the punishment. He hasn't been back since the place was sold, I don't think. Miranda and Hank still come all the time; their thing was mostly that she liked getting gangbanged, and he liked to watch."

"Oh shit! I think we saw her saw by the pool!" Andrea said. "She was getting taken to town."

"No, no. I saw her too, that's not Miranda. Hank and her aren't at the resort right now." He paused to turn to the girl behind him. He lifted her up and set her down in front of him, legs spread open "It's not an uncommon fantasy, you know. Like the thing with the kitchen staff, lots of people like to get gangbanged." He shoved his hard cock deep into the slut without pausing in his story.

"Anyway, when Hitch bought the place, they sent out a ton of invitations to their grand re-opening. They wanted high-rollers like me to come in and become venture capital investors in Hinge. So the company put on a whole big production, saying that this resort is the model of the world that they were going to create."

I looked over at the slut that Mark was fucking. She was pretty sexy, a heavier girl with big tits and no makeup. Her eyes were rolling back in her head and she was breathing heavily without making a sound. Her face communicated a kind of shock and overwhelming sensation, while she tried her best not to make any sound that would interfere with Mark's story or the recorded whale sounds that were the spa soundscape.

The slut behind me was licking my pussy from behind aggressively, now. It was making me wet, but I felt jealous of the slut that Mark was railing. I looked over my shoulder and said "I'd like your cock in me now, please."

The slut was a middle-aged white guy with a bald spot. I had picked him because he reminded me of my least favourite professor from law school. "Fuck me extremely slowly, and I don't want you to stop massaging my back." I glared at him with all of the hostility I had saved up from Contracts class two and a half years earlier. In my mind, I tried to channel my hostility as a way of not feeling exposed:That's right, Professor Desage. specific performance, that's what you get for giving me a B-.

"Did you get to meet Daryl Pines?" Andrea said. Her voice was perky and cheerful. I marvelled again at how her lack of shame was like a superpower. I wished I had that confidence.

She motioned her slut, a skinny little brown-skinned kid with a shockingly large and thick cock, to sit on the bar beside Marks' slut. That girl, whose straight brown hair was getting increasingly scrambled, still had her eyes tightly shut and her mouth wide open as if she was gagging silently on the pleasure of Mark's cock.

Andrea pulled a chair over to the bar that was the perfect height for her to take his dick in her mouth. "I think Daryl Pines is super sexy." She said, pausing to lick up the slut's shaft and tease the head of his cock with her tongue. "If he was here, I'd be buying everyone drinks all day until my card went red and he fucked me like I was Catherine Moody."

"Yeah, he was there." Mark said, communicating something less than enthusiasm for the tech billionaire. "I'm not sure that you'd find him as sexy in person. He spends a lot of time talking, and I found him a bit goddamn tiresome, to tell you the truth." His cock was slamming into the chubby slut, making slapping noises that caused all of us to raise our voices. We couldn't hear the whale sounds at all now.

Andrea, mouth filled with enormous brown dick, made a muffled inquiring sound like "Hmm-gmmm?"

The cock of the slut (who I was still calling Professor Desage in my mind) was very gradually sawing in and out of my pussy from behind. I closed my eyes and managed to relax enough to simply enjoy the feeling of his dick inside me. I began lightly stroking my clit and periodically retreated into fantasies about how I had blackmailed my Contracts professor into being my servant. I'll show you whether consideration needs to be sufficient or merely present. I'll show you if specific performance is an equitable remedy. God, I still hate Contracts. What a dreary subject.

"The wildest part of the whole week was when he did the sheep show. Have you ever heard of the sheep show that Hitch does for potential investors?"

My eyes still, closed, I heard the popping sound of Andrea's mouth leaving the big dick. "No. What's a sheep show? Did he have some sluts get fucked by sheep? Or did they fuck some sheep? That would make more sense, I guess. But why would anyone want to watch that?"

"Nothing like that. He dressed some sluts up with little grass skirts, and some other ones wore little fuzzy sheep ears. And then he begins this utterly unhinged speech about the history of enclosures. He says that for time immemorial, sheep belonging to anyone in England could eat grass on the public pasture for free."

"Wait, grass skirts? Like, I don't get it. Why grass skirts?"

"It was as metaphor. The sluts in the grass skirts were the meadow, and the sluts with the fuzzy ears were the sheep. So, during the talk, the sheep sluts start fucking the grass sluts. And Pines is still talking, and I mean he is talking at length. This fucker talked about the history of land use in England in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries."

Sounds like your kind of thing, isn't that right Professor Desage, I thought, dripping with contempt for the bald man who was obediently dicking me down and rubbing by back. My fingers on my clit were speeding up, but I wasn't getting comfortable. Distracting thoughts kept leaking in, like the fact that the history of enclosures was a subject for a Property class, not Contracts. Shut up, I told myself. I tried to focus on how much I hated Desage. I decided I needed to be more rough with him in order to stay distracted.

I roughly pushed the slut off and turned around "Andrea," I said, "Do you mind if I borrow your slut's mouth? I want him to lick my clit while I spank this one." I punctuated the words 'this one' with a rough grab at Desage's chest, digging my fingernails into his pectoral muscle.

"What? Yeah! Hot. Do that." Andrea said, gleefully. "Hey, you. Lie sideways on the bar here she can sit on your face."

It took some time to get the two sluts properly configured, but then I settled my pussy down on the skinny kid's face and began viciously spanking the bald man who was now bent over the bar within reach of my hand. Between the skinny kid's tongue and my fantasy of punishing the professor who had given me my worst grade in law school, my body finally began to respond in earnest.

Once we were re-positioned, Mark went back to describing the sheep show, speaking a little louder to be heard over the sound of my hand on the professor's ass.

"In Daryl's version tell it, the enclosures in England was a period where rich people built fences around a bunch of public meadows. Instead of free grass for everyone, a bunch of rich fucks began to monopolize access to grass. And his metaphor is that he wants to monopolize a bunch of sluts in green skirts. So, he goes down, and he begins using a ball of thread to fence off the sluts in the green skirts.

"First, there's a ton of sheep-eared sluts frolicking around, going from one green-skirt slut to the next. They are sucking and fucking each other in total harmony, but then Daryl pulls one sheep-eared guy off a chick in a grass skirt and surrounds her with the string that he's unrolling. He pets the girl's cheek and says: 'now she's mine. If someone wants to graze their sheep here, they pay me.' in a gross tone of voice.

"So, one of his people comes by and hands him a big fake gold coin, and leads a sheep on a leash to the caged girl. The sheep bends the grass-skirt woman over and begins fucking her." My hand landed harder on Professor Desage's ass, and he shouted a little. I grabbed a handful of his inner thigh and told him not to interrupt the story.

"'And what do I do with my money? I buy more meadows, of course.' Pines says, picking up his thread and walking to the next grass-skirt slut. This one's a big muscle-bound black guy with his cock sticking straight out of the grass skirt. Pines tosses his fake gold coin to one of his assistants, who catches it. Then he unrolls more string until he has the black guy and the original girl both penned up.

"And this demonstration goes on for a long time. He doesn't cut corners. He pulls each sheep-eared slut off of a grass-skirt slut one after another. Then, when he has all the grass sluts surrounded by string, he is standing in the middle of his metaphorical meadow, and he is beaming. And off to the side, there's a bunch of sheep-eared sluts who are acting like they're sad and deprived."

By this point, the professor's ass was bright red and the tongue between my legs was driving me wild. I swatted as hard as I could, unconcerned that his dick had wilted and he had his hand in his teeth to stop from making any sound. When I saw that he had a couple of tears coming down tough his clamped-shut eyes, I got so turned on that I could feel my pussy getting drenched on the younger slut's face.

Meanwhile, Andrea had climbed up on her slut's cock and was riding him energetically. She put a hand on my back and I looked back in her eyes. She could tell how close my orgasm was, and I could see that hers was nearly there as well.

We kept our eyes locked on each other as I reached one hand between Professor Desage's legs and squeezed his balls. He whimpered, valiantly managing not to make more noise than that, while Andrea and I had a simultaneous orgasm.

Mark, seeing us, stopped in his story and stared. "Oh wow, that's really hot." he said. "Now I need to fucking..." Each of his hands closed around a handful of soft flesh, treating the slut's ample hips as handles for better leverage. Then Mark started pounding his cock in and out of her with a vigour and excitement he hadn't yet displayed.

Andrea collapsed forward onto the skinny boy's chest, and I rolled off of his face in order to avoid suffocating him. Mark, meanwhile was fucking his slut like it was the only thing on his mind. He grunted and shook like a wild animal.

All I could hear were the sound of Mark's heavy breathing, mingled with the sound of flesh slapping flesh and the quiet sound of my slut breathing painfully through his teeth as he recovered from having his scrotum crushed. (He was fine, by the way, I hadn't squeezed all that hard, just enough to make his eyes bug out.)

Mark's big hard cock pounded in and out of the chubby girl, who was gasping and quaking from what seemed like an intense orgasm of her own. Finally, and climatically, Mark pulled out and showered her in a truly epic blast of hot cum.

He slumped, seemingly exhausted. Then, between gasps, he continued. "Anyway, the point of the presentation was that he was going to do something like create an enclosures system, but for sex. According to Daryl Pines, he was going to become John Dudley, Duke of Northumberland, but instead of agriculture, he'd be the landlord over... well of people fucking each other in exchange for movie tickets. I don't know. It was a wild presentation. I didn't invest, obviously."

Andrea was still collapsed face-first with the skinny boy's enormous cock inside her. "Wait, that makes no goddamn sense," she mumbled into his smooth skin. She pulled herself off of his dick and got to her feet.

"I know. He's a fucking moron." Mark slid the chubby slut off of the bar gently and then sat down. He was still breathing heavily, when he smiled at us. "Fancy a walk along the beach?"

"No wait, I mean, did the demonstration actually end where there are a bunch of naked sluts in sheep ears, pretending to be sad even though they could just start fucking each other whenever they wanted to?"

"Yup. Probably did start fucking each other as soon as the demonstration was over, too. I'm telling you, Daryl Pines is a total idiot. He'll be out of business as soon as he runs out of rich people who decide to become investors while their dicks are still wet."

I laughed. "Well, I'm glad we get to enjoy the fruits of his shitty little scam before it collapses. The beach sounds great!"

As she tapped her card to pay for my massage and hers (green screen: "enjoy your purchase"), Andrea asked the question that had been bothering me. "Who the fuck is John Dudley, Duke of Northumberland?"

That woman had no shame. I am still in awe of her, for that.