All Comments on 'No One Will Know Ch. 02'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ONE THING LEFT

A baby................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this is a brilliant story!

Like so many moms nowadays, the mother in this excellent story is real interested in what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. And like so many, many sons nowadays, her boy's real interested in what his mother's got waiting between her legs. In our sexually liberated society, where old obsolete taboos and anti-human crippling social restrictions are fading fast, the son and his mother do something about it. The boy sticks his big hard cock up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole where he started out, and proceeds to fuck the living shit out of her. Mom cums like never before as her son fucks her over and over again. She discovers that her boy is a non-stop semen producing machine, intent on blowing his young balls and shooting his semen up the same cunt he came out of. He floods his mother's warm wet twat to the brim, so that whenever she sits down she makes big sticky puddles on the furniture. The boy likes the look of those puddles, he likes it a lot, so he goes and fucks his mother again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Seperate Fact & Fantasy...

I really enjoy erotic literature, in it's own way its is better than pictorial fantasy because your mind decides 'how things look' when you read, and the feelings you experience are genuinely yours... However, please continue to separate fact from fantasy and NEVER commit incest. It is loaded with guilt, self-hate and eventual separation to cleanse your mind & soul - it is very destructive to you personally, your family member and your family generally. DON'T DO IT for real, and try to find a normal healthy relationship with someone like you that enjoys frequent sex - they are aout there waiting for you to say hello, go and find them! Good Luck!

gotranegotraneabout 10 years ago
Sexy, Without Being Filthy!

Usually, when I hear, read, the "f" word, it irritates me. Yet, when you write, use, it in your stories, it sounds erotic to me. That's definitely a compliment to the highest degree! So, keep writing and we'll definitely keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
make a baby with mommy!!

it is the most wonderful feeling when you find out your pregnant with your son's baby. ;-)

badmommy71

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
These stories definitely needs a chapter 3 and 4 with the with a baby within the story line.

:) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Most forbidden coupling

Having sex with own mother is a heavenly experience.Is in't it?Normally no mother is supposed to show her body to her grown up son or unclothe for him.Exploding the load into own mother's revered vagina is an experience of a lifetime ! Only lucky ones get opportunity to wet kiss mother's mouth,suck her boobs& nipples,hold & caress her heavy butts & finally fuck her.I have heard a few real incidents of mother son incest , even marrying each other & having children...................................................................... .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re anon 03/01/15 "Most forbidden coupling ...sex with own mother is a heavenly experience, isn't it?" He got that one right!

This story 5☆! I rated Ch 1 five stars too! They read as one story.

Wess99 understands mom-&-son incest situations too well. It must be at least in part based on his personal experience.

The story is totally believable, as a true story.

The fact that the son had an affair with a mature woman is more than belivable: many sons with a strong Oedipal side find older women irresistibly attractive. Obviously his mom need not worry, she is NOT denying her son the chance to date a young woman becase, given a choice, the son will go for a mature, experienced woman!

WHY WOULD HE LOOK AROUND FOR SUBSTITUTES WHEN THE ONE HE REALLY, REALLY WANTS IS AT HOME & she belongs to him with her body, her siul & her heart. Nobody can love him like his mother. No vagina can ever replace the one he came out of.

I will comment on Ch. 1 too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I couldn't get enough of my son's cock!

Each time he was inside of me, it felt better than the last, and he knew exactly how to satisfy me completely. "God mom, you feel so good, your pussy is so fucking tight," my son whispered in my ear. "Oh honey, I love having you fuck me, no one has make me feel like this," I replied breathing heavily. My son brought his lips to mine, our mouths opened, and our tongues swirled around each others as his thrusting pace increased. The force of his pelvis smacking against my clit also amplified, sending me to levels of pleasure I'd never thought possible. Breaking our kiss, he looked into my eyes and said, "I'm glad you don't shave your pussy mom, your bush turns me on so much." Hearing that somehow pushed me over the edge and my orgasm began. "Oh god, I'm coming baby, fuck me, fuck me hard!" I cried out. My wishes were granted as his he began fucking me the hardest he had up to this point. Oh yes, oh god, fuck me honey, oh, oh, oh, Yeeeeeeeeeessssssss!" I screamed. "Oh mom, your pussy is gripping my cock so tightly, I'm going to cum too!" he announced. "Oh fuck, oh fuck mom, uh, uh, uh, I'm going to cum right now!" my son hollered. Immediately, I felt his hot semen shooting into me, increasing, and extending, my own climax. As my orgasm began to fade, and my son's balls were empty, he fell on top of me. We continued breathing heavily for several more minutes as we enjoyed the afterglow of our sexual coupling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!

;-)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Good story. Would like the series to continue. Would like to seethe love affair develop. Would like to see the emotional growth develop between mother and son.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

I like it. Only wish there was a risk of pregnancy in this. Maybe later huh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

No One Will Know Previous Part