No One's Out of Your League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent over onto my torso to better access my cock and she was totally pleasuring my cock while I tried my best to service her sweet pussy! God she tasted so good, and her mouth was one of the best I've ever felt! 'Oh Rebekah,' I thought, cause I sure as hell couldn't say it at the moment!

We stayed that way for about a good ten minutes. She would get me close to orgasm, and stop me, leaving me throbbing for more; and then she would start me back up, and I was getting really close to blowing my top.

Rebekah sat up onto me again, and went to get up. I grabbed her thighs, as to continue, and she said, "Oh no, you're getting too close to blowing that baby batter into your Baby's mouth... I gotta have that in between my legs Daddy!"

I was getting more and more attached to my seemingly innocent angel that I met at the bar.

She slid down onto my rod and buried it deep into her juicy hotbox. She bobbed up and down on me, holding onto the couch with one hand, and pinching her nipple through her shirt with the other. She's a freak too?

I was harder than I'd ever remember being when we were fucking. Her pussy was just dripping all over my tight sack, and running down my thighs. She leaned forward onto me and placed a very sweet kiss on my lips.

"Thank you for being nice to me at the bar. I owe you this fuck. I'm not normally like this, but people aren't really normally nice to me, and you are an angel in disguise to me today, so I wanted to thank you!"

"Stop talking and fuck me honey," I laughed, and she kissed my lips again, and bounced up and down on my cock faster, and harder.

"I'm gonna cum," she moaned, and I was right there with her. "Finish inside me Daddy..."

"Ah Rebekah, you feel so good; Fuck!" I said exploding deep inside her, and she fell on me, convulsing like a possessed person!

After about two minutes, (for her... only about forty five seconds for me) when she fully came down from her orgasmic bliss, she sat up and looked at me. "Never before!"

I raised my eyebrow but didn't speak.

"Never before have I had an orgasm like that!"

"Shit, neither have I, but I feel amazing. But since I didn't want to keep talking while we were fucking, here are my thoughts on your last comment. If you are willing to take a chance on things, I'm willing to save you from your relationship. If you are willing to meet me half way, I promise not to treat you like the other guys have, and I'll be your man. And if you fuck me like that every time we have sex, I can promise much more than just that!"

Rebekah burst into laughter, and leaned over onto me and kissed my forehead, and then she nuzzled her head into my chest and moaned. "I will take you up on your offer! And I promise to at least try to fuck you like that every time! But can I ask why you're into me? I don't think I'm pretty, and I don't think I deserve to be loved."

"Want me to be real? I felt kind of inferior to you. You're younger than me, very gorgeous, and I would have never approached you if you didn't speak first. I keep to myself mostly, and I didn't really think you were 'in my league.' So with that said, that proves that you are adorable, and now thinking about things, I would have really missed out if you didn't speak."

"Awe... you're so sweet. Thank you... but when I was younger, my Uncle told me to always go for what you want! Everyone has some type of issues, and No One's ever out Of Your League!"

*

Author's Note:

I really enjoyed writing this story because I have always wanted to get picked up in a bar like that. I hope there's still time for this dream to come true, and I hope that you as my readers get the message behind this one. I'm not the greatest looking dude, and I think I've missed out on a whole lot of people because of some of my fears about approaching women. I'm going to try to blow those thoughts out of my mind from now on, because I realize that No One is out of Your League! She can be a Blonde Bombshell, and there are skeletons in her closet just like there are in yours and mine! Maybe she's beat at home by her drug dealer boyfriend and she needs a road out of her situation, and you talking to her is her way out! You never know!!! (Or vice versa for the females... there are guys that are in the same boat too!)

Hope you enjoyed this one, I enjoyed writing it! Dedicated to KDS aka the NaughtyHousekeeper.

12