No Ordinary Game Ch. 03

Story Info
Terms of Adultery.
8.3k words
4.41
28.8k
35

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terms of adultery.

A cuckold story about a husband who wants to share his wife with another man. A work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years. To best understand this multi-chapter story, start with chapter one.

***

Amanda kept her luncheon meeting with Tiffany a secret from Sy. Tiffany's proposal was simply too outlandish for Amanda to discuss with her husband. At least, not yet. First, she must think it through for herself.

Tiffany had proposed that Amanda take Tiffany's husband Glenn as her lover! The very idea of a wife cooperating in her husband's romantic affair with another woman was simply inconceivable to Amanda. She had to wrestle with this strange idea before she brought it up with Sy.

Tiffany had demonstrated her amazing persuasive powers at lunch. She had induced Amanda to confess her most secret sexual fantasies! That evening, many hours later, those luncheon memories still made Amanda blush! Surprisingly, Tiffany had not been angered by Sy's desire to share his wife with Tiffany's husband, nor by Amanda's subsequent flirting with him. On the contrary, Tiffany had heartily endorsed an affair between Amanda and Glenn! What's more, Tiffany had put forth a strong argument in favor of an affair that seemed to Amanda unassailable.

And isn't that what Sy had insisted he wanted? An affair, or at least a sexual liaison, between his wife and her boss? But did Amanda want that, herself? Just a few months ago, she would have answered a resounding 'NO!' without hesitation. But now? She didn't know.

What she did know, or strongly suspected, is that Glenn would welcome an affair with her. She knew their friendship was something more than a warm, professional, working relationship. Their's was a relationship with an extra measure of heat lurking just below the surface, heat that might break through at any time.

That same evening, Sy noticed Amanda's pensive mood but said nothing. Since the game had started, their romantic life had run from cool to extremely hot. Sy thought perhaps she was entering one of her a cool phases. In bed that night, Amanda wanted only to cuddle. Her body language conveyed a lack of interest in lovemaking.

The next day, Tuesday, Amanda went to work but she could think of little else besides the previous day's luncheon, and the very strange conversation she'd had with Tiffany. Her boss also noticed Amanda's subdued mood, and like Sy, he said nothing. But unlike Sy, Glenn knew exactly what was on Amanda's mind. That knowledge, and the thought of what might soon be available to him, kept Amanda on his mind.

That evening, Amanda joined Sy in bed and cuddled up close to enjoy his warmth. She embraced her husband and they began kissing, fondling, and soon they were naked and enjoying slow, gentle lovemaking. It was the kind of sex Amanda needed after all that had been on her mind after her stressful luncheon with Tiffany. She was so glad to be back in her husband's loving arms! This was very different from their frantic couplings and sexual role-play of the previous week.

They finished and held each other close until Amanda rolled over and fell asleep. Sy sensed something different about his wife.

By the end of the week, Amanda had thought the matter through and reached a tentative decision. For two years, Sy had been teasing her about having sex with her boss. Was Sy serious? He had surely acted serious during the last few months. Did Sy want to live out his fantasies, or were they only for bedroom play?

Amanda had to know. The uncertainty had become a major distraction in her marriage, and it had grown to include Glenn and Tiffany. Sy talked a good game, but how would he react if he watched his wife actually have sex with another man? For now, that was out of the question. But she could test him another way.

Friday evening after dinner, after a long week of work, Amanda took Sy's hand and led him into the living room.

"Sit here, Sy," she said, pointing to the sofa, "I've got something for you." She returned a moment later with a crystal highball glass containing an inch of amber liquid. She sat down on the sofa beside him.

"I know how much you like watching those eighteen year old girls, you pervert, but you can't have one. So instead, I bought you some eighteen year old Macallan scotch to sip. I want you to watch while I act out a story," she said.

"This is my show, Babe. You sit quietly and watch. Here, let me have a taste of that," she said, taking the highball glass from him. She drew a long sip before continuing.

"What if Glenn and I really were lovers, Sy? You say you want that, but do you, really? Close your eyes and imagine this scene for me, Sy. Imagine, Glenn and I are alone some evening in a fancy hotel room. Imagine you are Glenn, sitting in this chair, sipping Scotch whisky, and watching me. Me, your wife, Sy! I'm all alone with you, and Sy is a looong ways away. Glenn, that's you, Babe, has asked me to strip and I'm going to do it for him. Glenn is going to watch me take off my clothes. Now, you watch what your wife does for another man!"

She walked to the center of the room and pushed a coffee table off to the side to clear some space.

I've never stripped before, she thought. Can I do it? She steeled herself and began.

"This is what Glenn would see, Babe. Me, your wife, undressing. Is that what you want, Sy? Do you want Glenn to see your wife naked?" She began unbuttoning and peeling off her clothes. Slow down, not so fast! she thought.

"Wow, Mandy! Any man would! You're beautiful," he gasped, fascinated as he watched her undress.

When she had stripped down to her bra and panties, she did a pirouette to face him with her hands on her hips. "Leave your shirt on, but take off your pants," she told him.

Sy stifled a groan and struggled with his shoes and pants.

"Socks, too," she said.

"Do you think I could get Glenn to take off his pants that easily, Sy? What do you think? Would he, if I just asked him to do it?"

"I'll bet he would," Sy said, and he stroked his semi-hard penis. Mandy stopped him.

"Hands off your dick, Babe. Just watch me."

Mandy removed her bra and panties and pranced about the room, all curvy and jiggly and bouncy in a way Sy had never seen her before. She was behaving like a stripper on a stage! Was this his wife? This was a different woman! She walked over to stand right in front of him and straddled his legs. She raised her right foot and placed it on the armrest of the sofa to expose herself to her husband in the lewdest way she could think of.

This is so slutty! she thought. She thrust her pelvis forward until her sex was right in front of his face.

"My Gaawwwd, Mandy!" Sy exclaimed.

Mandy put her hands on the back of his head and pulled him closer. "Lean forward and kiss my pussy. I shaved it for you. Do you like it?"

Sy gave her vulva a quick kiss. "I like it, Mandy."

"Another kiss, Sy. This time, get your tongue in there and taste me. Use your tongue to explore. Use your lips to suck. Find my secret place, Babe." She gripped his hair and pulled his face hard into her sex. "Yeah, just like that. Do it to me good," she gasped.

Sy's mind was racing! Mandy had never been like this! So vulgar and demanding! Would she really do this for Glenn? Mandy held Sy's face tightly against her sex and began moving her hips. Hard and slowly, she rubbed her sex over his mouth.

"Get your tongue in there. Deeper. Fuck me with your tongue," Mandy said. She looked down to his lap and saw his penis had grown into a rigid rod.

Mandy ground her pelvis up, down, and around to smear her juices on her husband's face. She pushed her clitoral hood against the tip of his nose and made little circles with her pelvis to push back the skin. The intense sensations added to the nugget of heat growing deep within her. She pulled back, bent forward, and planted little kisses all over his face. Then she licked his face.

"Ummm, I've been missing out. I can see why you like licking me," she said.

Sy was shocked. She's never done that before!

Mandy knelt down onto the rug between his legs and placed her hands and forearms on his naked thighs.

"Now, I'm going to suck your cock, Babe. And your balls, too. Spread your legs. Sit back and let me do it to you. Just enjoy it."

Her words sent a surge of excitement through Sy.

Mandy tightly grasped Sy's testicles in one hand and pulled. Sy tensed in response. She used her other hand to bend his penis down to her mouth. She began licking the shaft up and down with the flat of her tongue, and she explored around his cockhead with the tip of her tongue. He could feel her hot breath on his skin and he moaned when she worked her tongue into his little opening.

Sy thought, This is a woman possessed!

Then, in one smooth motion, Mandy took his entire length into her mouth, down to the root. She held him there for a moment and Sy felt her throat muscles work on his cockhead. She squeezed and relaxed, and squeezed again, as if she were attempting to swallow him whole. She released her suction and pulled her mouth off with a gasp, her lips trailing strands of saliva. Then, she began fellating him in earnest.

Mandy sucked his cock as slow and regular as a metronome. She took her husband's penis deeply into her mouth, then pulled back to concentrate her attention on his cockhead. She made love to his glans with her tongue and lips while her hands jacked his shaft. She relaxed her throat, took him deeply inside, then gently sucked as she pulled back, making his swollen cockhead drag against the insides of her cheeks. She repeated this, over and over. Sy threw his head back and groaned in time with her efforts.

Mandy felt his cockhead bump against the back of her pharynx. She adjusted her angle and slid his penis fully into her throat past a snug ring of muscle. She held it there and breathed loudly through her nose, then pulled back to resume sucking. Her mouth overflowed with thick saliva that coated his shaft and scrotum.

She used the flat of her tongue to lave his ball sack. She stroked his slippery prick with her hand when it wasn't in her mouth.

Sy felt his rush of sexual excitement build rapidly toward an orgasm. He wanted to warn her but temporarily seemed to have lost his ability to speak.

But Mandy sensed his approaching climax, and she stopped pleasuring his pole. She stood up and said, "On your back, Sy. I'm going to ride you."

Mandy got to her feet and Sy saw she had been masturbating with her free hand while she had gripped his cock with the other. The sight further jolted his arousal. Never had she been so wanton!

Sy lay back on the couch and she straddled his hips. She fisted his stiff prick up between her legs, aligned it with her entrance, and settled rapidly down onto it. They both moaned in unison. Then, she began a vigorous rolling and thrusting of her hips, grinding herself into him with her hands on his chest. They both felt their crescendos building.

Mandy stared down into her husband's eyes, her hair flying about her head, her breath hard and desperate.

"Is this what you want me to do, Babe?" Mandy gasped as she rode him. "Fuck Glenn like this? 'Cause if you say 'yes' I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna fuck Glenn just like this!"

Sy watched her tits bounce and listened to her labored breathing. Droplets of her sweat fell onto his chest from her face. Her cunt muscles gripped his cock and her soft bottom bounced on his thighs and hips. He met her thrusts with his own and reached up to squeeze her breasts. He pinched and twisted her nipples.

Mandy gasped and bawled, "OH! OH, GLENN! I'm gonna come! Keep doing that! AIHHHHH!"

Glenn? GLENN??

Sy's orgasm came in a sudden rush. They climaxed together and writhed and grappled on the sofa, then lay still, breathing hard, and completely spent.

***

Saturday morning was spent shopping and doing chores. They put away groceries and prepared lunch. There was a slight awkwardness between them, and much went unsaid as they ate. Sy hadn't said so, but he had clearly enjoyed their fantasy-inspired sex last night. Sy's inspiration, Amanda knew, was thinking about her and her boss together.

They both sensed something big was in the air. It was exciting and frightening and needed to be addressed, but neither of them were ready to talk about it. Not yet.

After dinner, they finally had the discussion both knew was inevitable. The kitchen was clean and the dishwasher was running. Amanda poured two scotches and led Sy into the dimly lit living room. They sat on the sofa where last night's fantasy sex had taken place.

They each took a sip of scotch and looked into the other's eyes. They both knew something momentous was about to happen. They each felt a frisson of sexual excitement about what might be in store for them in the very near future. Mandy took the lead.

"Babe, I'm nervous about this. I dreamt about Glenn last night, after...you know...we had our little fantasy scene," Mandy said. She nervously bit her lower lip and looked into Sy's face to see his reaction.

"You dreamt you were fucking Glenn? Was it a good dream, Mandy?"

"It was a very good dream, Sy, a very vivid sex dream. I think I came in my sleep." She felt the heat rise in her face but forced herself to continue.

"This is scaring me, Sy. I'm dreaming about...having sex with my my boss and sometimes I pretend I'm really going to do it."

"I want this to be for you, Mandy. If you want to do it, I'll support you," Sy replied. He really didn't know if he believed that, but like a lot of things lately, it just came out of his mouth.

"Babe, have you thought this through? I mean, what would happen? What would really happen if Glenn and I were lovers?"

"Well, yeah..." he began.

"No, Sy, listen to me!" Amanda interrupted. She seemed agitated. "I mean, what would really happen? You'd have to watch me put on my makeup and dress up for another man. Could you do that? Could you watch me drive away to meet my lover? You'd be home alone for hours, Sy! You'd have nothing to do but think about us! You'd think about what Glenn and I were doing! Wouldn't that make you insanely jealous? Wouldn't that drive you absolutely crazy?"

"What brought this up?" he asked.

"Babe! Wake up! It's been on both of our minds for weeks! Last week, don't you remember? You went wild when I pretended to come home after a night with Glenn! And last night? I put on a strip show for Glenn! I even called out Glenn's name! I feel guilty that I've encouraged you so much."

"Don't feel guilty, Mandy, it was great! You could see that. I mean, you really got me going."

Sy didn't feel as confident as he tried to sound. He felt achey pangs of jealousy. In his mind's eye, he saw his sweet wife writhing in sexual ecstasy beneath Glenn, her long, beautiful legs spread open, her pretty feet bouncing with Glenn's thrusts, and her toes pointing at the ceiling. He saw her graceful arms grip Glenn's back and her fingernails dig into his skin, and he heard her moans. He saw Glenn's strong gluteal muscles flex as he thrust his hips between her legs. He saw Glenn's swollen prick slide in and out of his wife, over and over again like a relentless machine. This agonizing vision filled Sy's mind with anger and his gut with icy dread.

But!

Countering this blind anger was a deep, intense, sexual arousal he couldn't fathom. It felt like a bubble that swelled in his chest and threatened to burst his body wide open! He felt his breath quicken. That noisy roar in his head was back! He wanted this! He could think of nothing else! He wanted to watch Glenn fuck his wife! He wanted hold her hand, hear her sex sounds, and look into her face when she climaxed on Glenn's cock!

My God, I am sick! No normal man wants this! he thought.

A deep sense of shame washed over him and his face burned. But jolts of sexual excitement broke through the shame to vie for control of his thoughts. He felt at war with himself.

Amanda saw Sy's vacant stare. She pinched his cheeks and turned his head to look at her.

"What is it, Babe? What are you thinking about right now? Why do you want me to do this? Why do you want me to go to another man and...and...have sex with him? Give my body to him? Make love to him? Why?"

"I don't know, Mandy. It's like this crazy feeling that comes over me. It's like I can't think straight. When I think about you and Glenn together it takes my breath away. If I analyze it...if I really think about it...I just want you to have awesome sex. But I also want to be there to watch. I want it to be something we do together. I want to hold your hand and kiss you while you and Glenn are in bed together. And it should be Glenn because you like him and maybe even love him a little. I don't mind if you love him a little because he's older and we both trust him. And whatever happens, I know you will always come home to me. Does that make any sense to you, Mandy?"

"Oh, Babe!" she sighed. They held each other tight.

"What about pregnancy, Sy? Glenn could make me pregnant. I could get pregnant even if I use my diaphragm. That method isn't perfect, you know. If I got pregnant, what would we do?"

"We'd have a baby, Mandy. I'm your husband and I will be father to any child you bear."

"Babe, if I do this, and I'm not saying I will, I want Glenn to have a chance, too. Just a tiny chance. You know I don't like condoms. I love feeling your bare cock inside of me, and I know you love feeling me bare, too. And I love that warm, glowing feeling when you come inside of me. I love that!

"But God help me, the idea that Glenn might make me pregnant excites me! It would make sex with him so much better! Glenn's my friend and he's a good man. If he has me, he should have me bare. Glenn deserves that pleasure, and so do I."

She paused again to collect her thoughts. This was the craziest conversation she had ever had in her life! Sy seemed frozen, hanging on her every word.

"I'll use my diaphragm with the jelly but we both know that isn't a sure thing. If he makes me pregnant I will have his baby," she said with determination. "I could never harm a child growing inside of me. Can you live with that? Would you let me have Glenn's baby, Sy?"

Sy could hear the pleading in her voice. He answered her at once.

"Of course, Mandy. I could never harm a child, either. Wear your diaphragm with Glenn but don't wear it with me. That should give me a huge advantage. That would be so incredibly exciting! And I'll love any child you bear, Mandy, even Glenn's."

They silently held each other, each thinking how momentous this conversation was for their future. They had, in effect, decided to start their family. Without using a diaphragm with her husband, Amanda was all but certain to become pregnant. But if Glenn inseminated her, even while she wore her diaphragm, he, too, had a small chance to impregnate her.

Amanda had wondered if Sy would call a halt to this fantasy if she insisted on taking Glenn bare. Instead, the idea seemed to excite him even more. He was willing to take a chance that Glenn's sperm might prevail over his own.

They were negotiating the terms of Amanda's adultery! Somehow, they had gone from talking about the 'why' to talking about the 'how'.

And there was another gnawing issue Amanda felt compelled to revisit. Was Sy pushing her into adultery so he could pursue another women? He had assured her many times that there was no other woman, and never would be.

"Sy, I've got to hear it again. There is no another woman?"

"No, Mandy, there is no other woman, I'm only interested in you. I'm not doing this to cheat on you."