No Ordinary Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mandy, I'm thinking of Friday, too. It's been on my mind all day. Of course I want you." He reached down to cup her bottom

"But wait, Sy. I want to tell you something. I'm scared. I want you to be gentle with me tonight. Take your time with me," she sighed.

"I will, Mandy. What are you scared of?"

"I'm scared of everything. I've got the first date jitters. I'm worried about everything that could go wrong, especially between you and me. I'm worried about what you're going to think of me. I'm worried about our marriage. I'm worried about what Glenn is going to think of me. Everything."

She pulled him closer.

"Tell me you'll still love me when I come back home. No matter what happens, or what I do with Glenn, you'll still love me. Tell me, Sy."

"I will always love you, Mandy. Your night with Glenn won't change that."

They pressed their foreheads together in the way they always did when they wanted to cement their connection.

"Thank-you, Babe," Mandy said. "I'm having second thoughts, you know. Thirds and fourths, even. I just need some reassurance. I'm going to go through with it, I promise you I will. I'm not backing out."

"Are you excited, Mandy?" asked Sy.

"Yes! And that scares me, too. Sometimes, I get so excited thinking about it! Part of me can't wait! I know it's lust and I know you feel it too."

"I do feel it, Mandy. Let's go upstairs." Sy turned to lead her toward their bedroom. She stopped him again.

"One more thing, Sy. I've thought a lot about this. I want tonight to be our last time together until after I come back. I mean, our last time having sex until after I get back from my date with Glenn. I want a few days to prepare myself. And...I want to be eager for Glenn."

This news unsettled Sy, but he tamped down his misgivings. Glenn had just made his presence felt in their bedroom.

"Okay, Mandy, I can do that. It's only two nights."

Their love making was slow and languid, the way Amanda wanted. Sy detected a reluctance in both of them when they finished their lovemaking. They didn't want this to come to an end. Tonight marked the end of something in their marriage, and the beginning of something new.

The next night, Wednesday, Sy tried to initiate sex but Amanda put him off.

"No, Sy. Not until after I've been with Glenn. I want my pussy clean and tight for him. I want to be horny for him, too. You'll just have to wait."

"Come on, Mandy, Glenn will never know. That's two whole days away!"

"But I'll know, Sy. I said no whining or this all stops now."

Amanda was beginning to relish her new role. She liked being in charge. If Sy wanted her to do this, he would have to play by the rules, and she would make the rules.

This is what Dr. Mueller had said. Take the lead! she thought.

By Friday morning, as they prepared for the day, Sy was feeling desperate. The thought of what was going happen tonight was driving him half-mad. He felt jealousy, fear, and anger but was unable to act on them. Instead, intense sexual arousal swamped all logical emotions. This new combination was both glorious and agonizing at the same time. Will I always feel like this? he wondered. I don't know how I could stand it!

They were both in the bathroom getting ready for work. Sy was shaving while stealing glances at Mandy through the shower door. She was taking extra time grooming with a razor. She looked so lovely, so succulent, and so ripe for sex! Yet, she was totally off limits to him until after another man had enjoyed her first!

His thoughts pulled him in all directions at once. Sy wouldn't see his wife again until much later that night; actually, early the next morning. And in a fundamental way, she would come back to him a different wife, no longer his same Mandy. How was he going to endure the wait? He still had time to stop this craziness, but he knew he wouldn't. He couldn't stop her. Already, she felt beyond his reach. It left him with an empty, achey feeling inside.

Later that morning, just before they left for work, Amanda took a moment to talk to Sy one last time.

"This is what YOU wanted, Babe, so no complaining. Here are my rules. From this moment forward, no texting unless I text you first. No phone calls, Babe, none at all. I'll call you if we need to talk. If you're going crazy, just deal with it."

Sy nodded his head 'yes' and she continued.

"I'll try to keep you informed but there are limits on my time. I'll send you a text when I can, and maybe a picture. But tonight, for a few hours, I belong to Glenn, and Glenn comes first.

"There are leftovers in the fridge. Stay away from the booze, Sy, not a single drop. Don't go out for a drink, either. Just stay home. And no masturbating. Keep your hands off your dick like you promised me. I want you ready for me when I get back, and I will come back to you tonight. Remember, I love you and only you.

"This is the game you wanted, Sy, and tonight you and I and Glenn are playing it. It's no ordinary game, but even so, it's just our game. I will come straight home to you after Glenn and I are finished. Please try to sleep if you can, but I expect you won't be able. I'll text you when I'm on my way home."

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and left for work. He felt an acute sense of loss as he watched her car back out of the garage, down the driveway, and onto the street. His eyes followed her car as it traveled up the street to the stop sign, signaled, and turned. Then it disappeared. He had done this to himself.

***

End of chapter three. Thanks for reading. Please vote and leave a comment.

Thank-yous to my anonymous internet acquaintances who explained why they share their wives and how they feel about doing it.

Thanks again to robertl for his valuable suggestions and proofreading. Thanks to Robert in Amsterdam, William R. in the UK Midlands, and John and Marie in NZ for their beta reading and insights.