No Ordinary Game Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

After showers and dinner, they took an early bedtime. Lights out, the pillow talk began.

"You're driving me crazy, Mandy. That's two nights in a row you've come home with Glenn all over you and you didn't tell me first. It's . . . jarring," Sy said. He wasn't angry but Mandy knew he was not far from it.

"I won't do it again, Sy. From now on, I'll tell you first before I go to Glenn. No more surprises like tonight. But I want to keep seeing him."

"'Seeing him', Mandy?" he chided.

"Alright, fucking him. I want to keep fucking Glenn. You started it, you know, and I warned you what might happen." She wasn't about to let her husband shift the blame onto her. She still didn't understand why her husband wanted to share her with Glenn. She'd read extensively about his fetish and she'd seen a psychologist but there was no simple explanation. It just "was".

"I'm not asking you to quit but I want you to slow down," he said. "And I want to know what you're planning before you do it, every single-damn-time."

"Alright, Sy. I'll do that for you. I'll always tell you first but I don't want to stop. Not yet, anyway."

"Are you pulling away from me, Mandy? Are we coming apart?"

"No, Sy. I love you more than ever. This thing with Glenn is something you and I do together. It's going to take time to figure it out so we don't hurt each other's feelings. That's one reason I haven't wanted you to watch. I don't want you to misunderstand what you see and get hurt feelings."

"What's so different about what you and Glenn do, compared to us?"

"We do the same things you and I do, Sy. I'm not holding out on you. But Glenn and I say naughty things to each other and he gets me worked up. Are you sure you want to hear that? I get more aggressive. I initiate things. I talk dirty and I don't know why I do it. I guess I'm open with Glenn. I don't have to be married to him or live with him or wake up to him every day. He's only a 'sometimes thing'."

She stopped talking as if remembering something and smiled. "He's older, almost as old as my father. And he's my superior at work. It's such an adrenaline rush."

She put her hand on her husband's face and examined him for anger but he was calm and attentive. "Do you understand, Sy? I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm trying to tell you how it is with me and Glenn. I want to get naked for him. I want him to take me hard and use me. I want to do those things with you . . . but I guess it's different between husbands and wives, and wives and lovers."

She reached into his pajamas. "You're stiff, Sy. You like me talking about my lover, don't you?" She leaned over and kissed him deeply. "I'll always tell you before we do it. Afterward, I'll tell you all the details . . . and you still want to watch, don't you?"

"I want to watch more than anything," he said, and she could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Then this Saturday it's going to happen, Sy. Come with me to Glenn's house and watch him fuck me in that sexy bedroom in the basement. You can sit in a chair and watch if you promise to be quiet. Not a peep out of you. After a half-hour, I want you to leave. Tiffany is going to take you away. Put her in your time machine and 'fuck her into next week' as you did before. Glenn and I have talked about it and we're both okay with it."

***

The next three days were nerve-wracking for Sy and Amanda. How would it feel to watch his wife with another man? What if he hated it? He knew it was one thing to fantasize about it and quite another to see it. What if I make a fool of myself? What if I lose control and demand they stop?

Amanda was worried for different reasons. Would her husband think she was a bad person? Would he see her forevermore as a slut or a whore? Would this permanently damage their marriage?

On Friday night, Mandy said, "Is this going to make you mad, Sy? Watching me, I mean?"

"No, I don't think so," he replied. He put down his tablet and faced her on the couch.

"Is it going to make you jealous?" she probed.

"Of course it will make me jealous. I'm already jealous. I feel alone and anxious and jealous as hell. But that's not the whole story, not exactly. I think about you and Glenn fucking and it makes me want you even more. I think it's pure lust. It's overwhelming lust and it swamps all my emotions. It's exciting and dangerous. It helps that I trust you and Glenn. And I know you enjoy fucking him. I want you to enjoy fucking him."

"I do enjoy it, Sy. But if you don't enjoy it, I'll quit."

"I know, Mandy. As long as we stay together on this, we can quit any time we want. Let's keep going."

***

Amanda spent Saturday morning getting her nails and hair done. "I've got to look good for my men," she said, deliberately including her husband. They went shopping and she picked out a simple, sleeveless, dark blue knit dress. It hugged her curves like a second skin.

As they left the store she whispered, "It pulls off easily and you can watch me take it off for Glenn. Are you excited about that?" She looked at her husband and saw his jaw quivering and his hands shaking.

When they arrived home she pressed herself into him. She felt the front of his pants. "I'm excited and I can see you are, too," she said in a flirty voice. Then, in a different, concerned voice she asked, "Am I teasing you too much, Babe? Or is it just right?"

"I like your teasing, Mandy. It's not too much."

She giggled. "Well, the teasing will only get worse when you watch us. But when you watch, you can't say or do anything. You'll have to sit in your chair and be quiet while I enjoy myself with Glenn. I can only make love to one man at a time and when I'm with Glenn, I'm going to focus on Glenn one-hundred percent. I won't be able to think about you or even look at you. Just so you know."

***

Saturday night at the Talbot house.

Glenn greeted Mandy at the door with a kiss and shook Sy's hand. Tiffany was nowhere to be seen. Amanda beamed as she hugged and kissed her boss. She took his hand and they walked into the living room and Sy followed. He was excited but uneasy. Is this the way I'm supposed to feel? he wondered.

Glenn directed him to a chair across from the couch and he and Mandy disappeared into the kitchen. Sy could her Glenn's low murmurs and his wife's silver voice but he couldn't make out their words. Then a period of silence followed that seemed to last forever. Sy felt a nearly irresistible urge to jump up and see what they were doing but he waited. His cock felt like an iron bar.

He knew what they were doing.

After ten minutes they reappeared with frosty cocktail glasses on a tray. Glenn passed one to Sy and then took a seat next to Amanda on the couch. She snuggled up close and kissed Glenn's cheek and then turned her head to look at her husband. She blew Sy a kiss and he smiled back.

"I had these martinis ready to go in the freezer, Sy. Do you like it? Do you think you're ready?" Glenn asked.

Sy took a long sip and coughed. "It's strong. But good. Yeah, uh . . . yeah, I guess I'm ready."

"This is your first time watching, Sy. It's not going to be what you think. Whatever else you experience, this is going to be strong medicine.

"I remember the first time I watched Tiffany with her lover. It was a powerful experience, both good and bad. My advice is to watch and keep everything to yourself. Mandy and I have agreed we'll stop if you ask us to. But for your sake, just watch and enjoy the intensity. It's like nothing else you've experienced and you only get one 'first time'."

"Babe, can you do it?" Amanda asked. "I'll stop if you say 'stop' but I hope you don't."

Sy swallowed another gulp of Martini. He could feel it start to work. "I won't, Mandy."

"I'm going to make love to your wife, Sy. I'm going to give her the best fucking I know how. Is this what you want to see?" Glenn asked.

Sy sat like a statue. He took another swallow of martini and saw their eyes bore in on him. He noticed their body language. He saw their heads together. She wants this. Glenn wants this. Fuck . . . I guess I want it, too.

"Yeah, I want it." His mouth felt dry and his tongue would barely move. It was going to happen.

They finished their drinks and Glenn led them downstairs to the playroom. They entered and Glenn closed the door behind them.

"There's your chair, Sy," Glenn said, indicating where Sy should sit. The chair was in a dark corner, hidden in the shadows. It was off to the side and about four feet from the lower corner of the bed. Sy took his seat. The bed was like a dim stage, faintly limned in pink light. Music played in the background like a lulling soporific and the warm air hinted of oriental incense.

Mandy walked over to Sy and leaned over to kiss his forehead. She spoke in a low voice, their last private moment before she went to her lover.

"Last kiss, Babe. Don't talk. Don't make any sounds at all and don't get out of that chair. Not until we're done and I tell you." She turned and walked into Glenn's arms, her back to Sy and mere feet away. They wrapped their arms around each other and deeply kissed. Sy gripped the armrests and suppressed a gasp. He'd seen them kiss before but not with such intensity and never as a prelude to love-making.

After interminable minutes of kissing and groping, Glenn reached down and drew up Mandy's dress to expose her panty-clad bottom to her husband. Glenn gripped her ass-cheek with fingers and drew her into himself. Mandy made an "mmmph" sound and Glenn lifted her off the floor, still in a full embrace, and she wrapped her bare legs around his waist. Glenn spun her around, laid her on the bed, and bunched her dress up over her hips. Mandy raised her hips to help him push up her dress. She spread her legs and Glenn, still fully clothed, laid between them.

Their kisses continued with soft laughter and little whispers that Sy strained to understand. He couldn't make out their words but their intent was clear. He was eavesdropping on two lovers doing what lovers do, enjoying each other and each other's bodies. Sy realized he was holding his breath and he consciously took a breath and then another, aware that his exhalations were ragged and uneven. His heart was beating in his ears and his skin felt hot. The room was suddenly too warm and he wished he could undress. His penis was constrained by his pants and he wished he could adjust it but he dared not move or risk any noise.

He was captivated by the lurid sight in front of him. His wife, the love of his life, was engaged in an intense make-out session with her boss. Glenn's left hand was over the front of her panties and she was writhing on the bed like a snake. Sy's conscience stung anew because he had caused this to happen. And what's more, it was going to progress to full-on sex right before his eyes. His heart thumped loud and his ears rang like alarm bells but to his surprise, his penis, which he had thought would stay rock-hard, had gone flaccid. All his sexual energy had been consumed and he felt neutered and sexless. It was a helpless feeling.

The lovers separated and Mandy took a stand at the foot of the bed, well-positioned for Sy to watch. Glenn sat on the bed and watched. Sy's eyes had adjusted to the dim light and his wife appeared to him a tall, slender goddess on stage. She looked intently at Glenn. Sy watched her and she never once looked his way. Her attention stayed on her lover. Sy recognized her look of arousal but this time it was not directed at him but Glenn.

She wants to undress for Glenn, he thought. This is new for her. She wants him to watch.

That sudden awareness caused a hot rush of anger and jealousy but Sy knew the time for those emotions had passed. He wanted to watch and that meant he stayed in control.

Her dress had fallen partially back into place but she lifted it over her head in one smooth motion and threw it on the floor. Her bra and panties followed and her hands went behind her head to pose for Glenn. Glenn watched in rapt attention as she jutted her breasts forward and cocked her hips. She gathered her hair on top of her head and held it there. She stared at Glenn and slowly turned in a pirouette. Sy watched Mandy's face while she turned but she looked over his head and made no eye contact with him. She turned until her back was to Glenn. She folded forward at her hips and her black hair cascaded to the floor. Her legs were wide-spread and she looked at Glenn, upside-down, from between her legs.

Glenn said, "Nice, Mandy." She reached two fingers between her legs and drew them over her vulva. She penetrated herself and Sy heard the squelch of her wetness.

She's turned on like crazy, he thought.

She returned to standing and walked over to Glenn and put her wet fingers into his mouth. He sucked them and licked his lips when she withdrew. Then, naked, she knelt on the floor between his legs to unfasten his belt and trousers.

Sy stared at the scene before him and wondered how he felt. This was what he had been waiting to see. He had expected overwhelming excitement at finally watching his wife have sex but instead he felt a vague restlessness, like an intruder who shouldn't be there. It was weird and unexpected, something like a numbed mixture of anxiety, enthrallment, and captivation. He couldn't look away and he couldn't bear to watch.

Glenn was now naked and seated on the edge of the bed and leaned back, his legs widely spread and his penis standing straight up. Sy was instantly mesmerized by this first sight of his wife's lover's cock.

This was the instrument of her taking! he thought. This was the cock! This cock had brought her to multiple orgasms and Sy instinctively knew it would happen again. Glenn's penis appeared generous in length and girth and it had a pronounced upward curve, just as Mandy had said. It was at least as large as his own and likely larger.

Mandy moved to kneel before Glenn so her back was toward Sy and he lost sight of Glenn's penis. But soon, Mandy's head movements and the wet, sucking sounds she produced made it clear she was fellating her lover's penis.

"Ohhh, so good, lover. Just like that, just like I taught you," Glenn moaned. He groaned his appreciation and lightly rested a hand on her bobbing head. They continued in this fashion for long minutes, far longer than she did for her husband, and as time passed Sy wondered how Glenn had not ejaculated from his wife's delicate ministrations. Glenn leaned back to brace his elbows on the bed and he closed his eyes in slack-jawed pleasure.

Mandy performed her task with regular, measured movements. She seemed unhurried as this was evidently how Glenn had instructed. She stopped on occasion to shift her position and Sy heard gentle slurping as she concentrated her oral attention on his scrotum and testicles while her hand jacked his shaft. Sy felt lightheaded and realized he had been holding his breath.

Glenn's pleasurable groans abruptly stopped and he said, "Stop, Mandy, stop! I'm getting too close. It's my turn, now." Mandy pulled off his cock and sat back on her heels. Glenn glanced over at Sy and caught his eye. He grinned at Sy and his face seemed to say, Isn't this hot, watching your wife suck my cock?

Sy looked away. It was too intense. It's like I'm watching a play, he thought. He was breathing hard and felt dizzy. Any moment we'll break for intermission and Mandy and I will go into the lobby to drink coffee and discuss the first act, he thought.

He looked up again and the second act had already begun. Mandy lay with her back on the bed with her hips near the edge. Glenn knelt on the floor with his head between her thighs and her legs draped over his shoulders. Her arms were at her sides and her fists gripped the sheets into wrinkled knots. Her breasts heaved and she made urgent sounds of pleasure, little unintelligible moans, and gasps. Her head flicked side to side and her long hair lashed to and fro.

Glenn lifted her thighs and pushed them back alongside her torso. Her pelvis tilted up and Glenn's tongue licked down to her anus.

"Ohhh! Honeyyy! Yesss!" she hissed as he licked her from bottom to top and back again, over and over.

Her naked body was wracked with sudden spasms and her hands went to Glenn's head. "Oh! Oh!" she cried and Sy was alarmed by the apparent distress in his wife's voice. "Oh, you bastard! Do it to me. Now! I need your cock in me," she whimpered. Glenn stood, pulled her hips to the edge of the bed, parted her thighs, and thrust his bare penis into her with one push.

"Mmmmph!" she cried when he entered her. Glenn began slow, rhythmic thrusts at a measured pace. "Oh, yes! Oh, I need it!" she wailed. "You fuck me so good!"

He flexed his arms and pulled her further onto his cock. Glenn didn't appear to be in any hurry and he seemed content to tease Mandy and toy with her body. He held his hips still and began to talk to her. Sy soon realized Glenn intended to completely conquer his wife.

"You want this cock, Mandy? Do you want to come on it again? Like last time?" Glenn teased. She moaned but when she didn't answer he prodded her again. "Come on, lover, talk to me. This cock feel good in you? You love this cock?"

"Yesss . . ." she gasped.

"Then tell me, Mandy. Say it."

"Yes, I love your cock, Glenn," she said in a breathy gasp.

"Pinch your nipples like I showed you," he replied, and his voice took a sharp edge. "Pull on them. Twist them. Make them hurt for me."

Mandy's finger reached for her nipples and she stretched them into long points and twisted. Sy had never seen her do that and he watched and listened in amazement as Mandy moaned and sighed in pleasure.

Glenn began moving. He fucked her with long, slow strokes that gradually gathered speed over many long minutes. His hips slapped against the back of her thighs and Sy could tell Glenn drove his hips hard. Rivulets of sweat ran down Glenn's back and Sy saw a sheen of sweat cover his wife's chest and belly. She pointed her toes and held them straight. Her hands gripped the sheets. The air was thick with the sounds and the smells of sex. The room shrunk and closed on Sy to become a tight, claustrophobic nightmare. He was locked in place and couldn't move.

Mandy cooed her sighs and moans and grunts and Sy realized he was seeing his wife in a new way. She was reacting to Glenn in ways she had never reacted to him. With sudden pangs of jealousy, Sy realized Glenn was experiencing Mandy in ways he never had and never would. This was hard, raw fucking and Mandy loved it.

"Ohhh . . . God . . . Glenn," she wailed repetitively and her body shook and she squealed in a series of short, small orgasms. Glenn didn't let up and his hard pounding launched her toward something coming fast and it was going to be big. She flapped her hands and straightened her legs and a wild, desperate look came over her face.

"UHHHH . . . YESSS!" she grunted and Sy saw convulsions ripple across her belly. "OHHH! GOD!DON'T STOP!"

"Come for me, Mandy!" Glenn rasped. "Squeeze my cock! Fuck, yeah! Here it comes!" He slowed and violently hammered into her, then held himself tight. From his seated vantage, Sy saw a knot behind Glenn's balls clench and release over and over and he realized Glenn was ejaculating deep inside his wife. He ground into her and she pushed back to drive his seed deeper. He pressed hard against her and she undulated her hips in response.

Glenn pulled out of Mandy and his penis was already half-hard. Sy stared at Mandy's gaping vagina, now covered in the slick, white froth of their combined fluids. It extended up the insides of both her thighs.

"Okay, Mandy," Glenn said, and to Sy's surprise, Mandy swung around to capture in her mouth Glenn's softening penis. Sy instantly knew she had done this to Glenn before. "Good girl," Glenn said, as she sucked his cock clean. Sy was breathless in surprise and nearly came out of his seat. He was completely gobsmacked when Glenn laid Mandy onto her back and cleaned her vulva and thighs with his tongue while Mandy reclined in limp exhaustion.