No Ordinary Game Ch. 10

Story Info
Sy gets to watch.
10.8k words
4.23
19k
19

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH. 10

Sy gets to watch.

A fictional story about cuckoldry and wife-sharing. All characters are over eighteen.

Synopsis: At Sy's urging, Sy's younger wife, Amanda, has started having sex with Glenn, her much older boss. Meanwhile, Glenn's wife, Tiffany, has set her hooks into Sy. She's a kinky Machiavellian schemer who likes to control the other characters. You'll be able to follow the story even if you haven't read the previous chapters.

***

Wednesday at work was hectic and Sy had little time to think about the previous night and his wife's escalation of the game. But whenever he had a spare moment, his thoughts went immediately to what Mandy had done. Yesterday, in her private office, she had performed fellatio on her boss after the rest of the office had gone home. Her audacity had astounded Sy and demonstrated how far she had progressedwith her boss in only a few weeks. During her previous two sex dates with Glenn, Sy had known what she was going to do. This time, Mandy had acted on her own without first asking or even telling Sy.

I guess I knew that might happen, he thought. She had warned him they might 'do it like newlyweds'. That phrase had seemed hot at the time when she had said it. But, the realities of wife-sharing were proving harder to accept. A few minutes after five o'clock, quitting time for Mandy, Sy received a text.

Mandy: I'll be late getting home. Heat leftovers for yourself.

Sy: Working late?

There was no answer from Amanda. Sy looked at the time. He could leave now but he still had work to finish. He was going to be late getting home, himself.

He considered the possibilities. Working late? No, she would have said so. She said she'd be home late, not working late. Happy hour with her crew? No, not on a Wednesday night. He texted her again.

Sy: Glenn?

Again, no answer. Maybe she's driving and hadn't read the text, he thought. But he knew.

It was Glenn. It had to be.

***

Mandy turned the corner onto the wide, leafy street where Glenn lived. She was flushed with a sense of eager anticipation. She wanted this. She felt a growing buzz of excitement in her head and tingling in her pelvis. Her heart pounded in her hollowed-out chest and she felt a slight breathlessness and even dizziness. It was a delicious and delirious feeling. I'm driving to my boss's house to get fucked! she thought.

The left-side garage door was open and Glenn stood inside and waved her in. She pulled into the empty spot and Glenn lowered the garage door behind her. He met her as she opened her car door. He immediately pulled her into an embrace.

"Mandy! Lover! I've been thinking about you all day," he said, and he kissed her. She put her hand behind his head and kissed him back. He pulled her tighter and his hand reached down to grip her bottom.

"Mmmmpf!" she gasped when his fingers dug into her flesh. His hand reached further down to pull up the hem of her skirt. "Not out here, Glenn!" she said. "Let's go inside. Is Tiffany gone?"

"We've got the house to ourselves. You're parked in her space," he replied, breaking their embrace.

Just then she received another text and she reached into her purse for her phone. She knew it was Sy. He'd been texting her all through her drive and she'd let his calls go to voice mail. He should have known better than to expect me to answer while I'm driving, she thought. She looked at his latest message.

Sy: Mandy! Please answer me!

She sighed. "Let me answer this, Glenn. It's Sy. He's acting clingy, again." She hit number one on her speed dial. Sy answered on the first ring.

"Mandy, where are you? Are you with Glenn?"

"He's standing right next to me. What do you need, Sy?"

"I just need to know what you're doing. Why are you going to be late?"

"Sy, you know what we're doing and why I'll be late. I'll be with Glenn for an hour, two at the most, and then I'll come straight home. I'll text you when I leave."

"Mandy! Why didn't you tell me first?" He sounded needy and Amanda became impatient. She suppressed a sigh.

"We've discussed this, Sy. I told you a long time ago that if Glenn and I started doing this we were going to do it a lot. I also told you I wanted the freedom to act on the spur of the moment. You knew that going in. We've discussed this, right? Now, give me my 'alone time' with Glenn and I'll be home in two hours, tops."

"Okay, Mandy." He sounded dejected. "It's just that it's been two days in a row. That's a lot."

Mandy softened her tone. "Sy, look. I'm sorry if this seems harsh but this is the truth. It is going to happen a lot, at least for a while. I'll keep it short tonight and we can talk when I get home. I love you, Sy."

"I love you, too, Mandy." She heard a tinge of sadness in his voice. She put her phone away.

"Talk about a mood-killer," she sighed.

Glen held her again and kissed her. "I'm still in the mood, Mandy, but I understand if you're not. Your husband comes first but you need your 'me' time. Let's go inside."

She sat on the couch and Glenn brought her a glass of iced tea and sat beside her. "Let's talk, Mandy. This game we are playing is still new to you and it takes a while to figure out what to do. Sy's conflicted but I've talked with him and he's truly into us having sex. He likes that you and I are lovers even though it drives him crazy with jealousy."

"I'm still having trouble understanding that," she replied.

"He's consumed with lust. Don't believe me? See what he does when you walk in the door tonight. He's going to jump you.

"So, do this. Enjoy your lusty husband and let him ravish you tonight. Reassure him when he has doubts and tease him when you think he wants to be teased. It's pretty simple and it's what he wants you to do."

"I don't know what to do, sometimes. I feel like a ping-pong ball bouncing all over the place."

"Do you enjoy what we do, Mandy?"

"I love it, Glenn. But I worry about Sy."

"He's getting exactly what he asked for. He'll tell you if he wants you to stop. Do you want to stop?"

She leaned in and kissed him. "No." He kissed her back and rubbed his hand over her back.

"You're all tense, Mandy. Let me rub your shoulders and loosen you up. Turn your back to me." She swiveled on the couch and he began to massage her shoulders and upper back. "Massage works better on a bed, you know."

"Are you trying to seduce me? I'm just fine right here, Glenn." She braced herself as Glenn's strong fingers probed the muscles of her upper back, pressing and gliding over her clothes to find her tender spots.

"I've been hard all day thinking about you, Mandy. But if you're not into it tonight, let me just rub your shoulders and work out some of your tension. Then go home to Sy. He'll be disappointed, though."

"You think so? You think he wants us to do it?" She leaned into his massaging hands. She could feel her tension going away.

Glenn smiled. "Yeah, he does. I know his mind." He renewed his efforts and applied thumb pressure to a tight spot he had found between her shoulder blades.

She sighed and exhaled. "Ooo, that hurts so good, right there."

"I could find these trigger points a lot better if you took off your blouse and laid down."

"Glenn, are you trying to get into my panties?"

"Of course I am. What man wouldn't? I could relax you even better from the inside-out, Mandy. Would you like that? Some finger and tongue action before you go home? I could turn you into melted butter, promise. Want to find out?"

"Maybe," she smiled, and she considered her options. His firm massage had stirred feelings inside of her and she knew other, more intense feelings were on offer.

"Yeah, definitely." She stood and began to unbutton her blouse. "Watch me while I undress, Glenn. You keep your clothes on for now. I like getting naked for you. Do you like watching me undress?"

"Of course I do, you little minx." He watched her disrobe and marveled at her poise. She was casual as if taking off her clothes for her boss was routine. Her movements were smooth and elegant.

"You like stripping for a man, don't you?" he said. His chubby penis filled with blood and grew harder in his pants.

"I like stripping for you. I never knew I'd like it so much. It's a real rush, taking off my clothes for my boss."

"I can imagine you undressing in a roomful of men. You'd love to show off your cute little ass, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you love to bounce your titties in their faces?"

"Glenn! I would not!" she hissed, but he had seen her blush. Could I do that? she wondered. Get naked for a bunch of men?

She removed her blouse and skirt, folded them, and placed them on a chair while she bent over with her back to him. She turned her head and smiled up at him. "Are you watching me, Glenn?"

He stared, hypnotized. She stood again and turned toward him. She held his gaze and reached behind her back to unclasped her bra. She held it to her chest to shield her breasts from his view. She skived her panties down her legs while simultaneously bending forward toward him, straight-legged at the waist. She stepped out of her panties and looked up at him from the floor and smiled again.

"Still watching, Glenn?" Then, without waiting, she stood and smoothly swept her arms out, up, and overhead while standing on her tip-toes. It was a spectacular revelation and Glenn clapped his hands in glee.

"You are such a fox, Mandy! I'm falling in love with you, you know. You know that, right?"

"Shhh! Don't say that word, Glenn. We might be lovers but we're not in love. I just want a massage, one of your special kind." She laid on her back on the leather sofa and rested her head on an armrest. She draped her left leg over the back of the sofa and rested her right foot on the floor to present herself in a lewd display. She grinned at him and he stared back, open-mouthed.

"You always surprise me, Mandy."

Mandy giggled. "Get busy with your massage, Glenn. Right here," she said, pointing between her legs. She raised her hips and ran a fingertip up and down her vulva. Glenn saw her cuntal lips glisten with dew and he licked his lips in anticipation.

He laid on the sofa between her legs and kissed his way up her inner thighs. He rubbed his cheeks against her skin and held her thighs open with his hands.

"So smooth, Mandy. I love your thighs, especially here, up so high. So smooth and so delicious. You've been wet all day, haven't you? I caught your scent at work. I wanted to go into your office and do this while you sat behind your desk."

"I'll make you my lap dog, Glenn. You can sit on the floor and lap my pussy. I'll teach you beg."

"I'd do that, Mandy. Arf-arf!" he joked. "I'll do anything you want." He buried his face between her legs.

"Ohhh!" she cried. Glenn ran the flat of his tongue up her vulva but avoided her clitoris. He circled her clit with his nose, wet with her juices.

"Ohhh! Oh, yeah, Glenn!" she moaned. He placed his index and long fingers at her entrance and pushed. Her lips were engorged and slippery and he easily slid into her. She felt hot and tight.

"You're ripe and ready. A juicy peach ripe for the plucking."

He turned his hand palm up and explored inside of her, then added his ring finger to make a hard cylinder. He delicately probed her secret place and then began a slow, in-and-out motion of his hand and arm.

"Uhhhh. Oh, fuck, Glenn! Right there. Slow and steady, baby. Don't you dare stop!"

She began gyrating her pelvis in little circles and her hands went to his head. Her fingers insinuated into his hair and gripped his scalp. He placed his other hand on her belly and spread her lips with his thumb and forefinger. He gently pushed her belly skin toward her head and circled her clit with his nose while lapping at her entrance.

"Oh! OH! You're going to do it, baby. You're going to make me come. Stay with me, baby, just like that."

Her breathing turned into panting and her sweet little summer-song cries turned into a low, moaning wail that built in pitch and intensity. She broke into little staccato yips of "Ai! Ai! Ai! Ai!" and a towering wave crashed over her. Her taut belly, strong from running, convulsed and Glenn struggled to stay with her. Her hands pressed his face hard against her slick pudendum and then, just as quickly, she pushed him away with surprising force.

"Oh! Stop! Too much, Glenn!" and she convulsed again and again while he rode her pussy with his face. At last, she lay still with only occasional sharp aftershocks to make her move. Glenn rested his face against her thigh and gently moved his fingers inside her, to and fro, careful to avoid her sensitive clitoris. She let out a contented sigh and felt her body relax. Her slick, nulliparous pussy was swollen-pink with blood. Glenn thought it was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen.

"You're beautiful, Mandy. Everywhere I look, you're beautiful. So perfect," he sighed.

"You're love-sick, you old-fashioned boy. But I like it," she cooed back.

They rested together for a few minutes and then Glenn stood up. He kicked off his shoes, dropped his trousers and boxer-briefs, and tossed away his shirt. His erect penis jutted out proudly and curved upwards. He grasped his penis and stroked it.

"My turn, Mandy. I'm going to stretch your little freshman pussy around my cock. I'm going to fill you up to overflowing. Are you ready?" He laid between her widely spread thighs and felt her firm belly and soft, full breasts against his belly and chest. She looked up at him with wide-eyed wonder. She looked down and watched him position his penis against her swollen entrance. In one, smooth push he was inside of her.

"Ohhh!" they said together. He held still for a moment, then began to slowly thrust in a circular pattern while he rocked back and forth. Her breasts rolled like cushioned orbs between their chests. He clenched his abs and tilted his pelvis to seek maximum penetration and thrust his penis into her,.

"I'm going to fuck that diaphragm right out of you, Mandy, and knock you up," he said, sinking his penis deep into her. "Can you feel me hit it? Do you think it will stay in place? Is this a good time to knock you up?"

"Anytime is a good time to make a baby, Glenn. Now's your chance, Babe. Get it in there, deep. Fuck a baby into me."

Glenn commenced long, steady strokes that quickly turned into a hard pounding. "Is that what you want, Mandy? 'Cause, here it comes." He grunted through a series of ejaculations, then lifted her hips high up from the sofa and stood on his knees, his penis deeply rooted inside of her. "Take it, lover. Take my seed. All of it."

***

Cleaned up and dressed again, they sat on the sofa sipping a second glass of iced tea. Mandy said, "I can feel you leaking out of me. I don't think my panty-liner is going to hold it."

Glenn smiled at the thought. "Do you like it when I talk like that, Mandy? About knocking you up?"

"It's super-hot but we can't let it happen, Glenn. I like talking about it, though." She took a big sip of tea. "I like undressing for you, too. I think I'm turning into an exhibitionist. I didn't know that about myself," she said with a little laugh. "Sometimes I daydream about undressing in your office while you're on the phone."

"Better not, Mandy. That could be dangerous," he laughed.

Then, changing the subject, he said, "Here, let me show you something downstairs."

They walked down the stairs to the daylight basement. They turned left and walked down the dim hallway to the red door. He unlocked it and they entered into the atrium and stood in a pool of red light outside the bedroom door.

Glenn opened the door to the bedroom and they both stepped inside. "What do you think? This is our secret playroom," Glenn said, sweeping the room with his open hand.

The temperature was comfortably warm. Overhead, a diffuse red light filled the high, domed ceiling. Around the periphery, black curtains on three walls soaked up stray light and sound. To their right, the entire fourth wall was a floor-length mirror which created a sense of space. Electronic and oddly harmonic music softly played, a soothing and amorphous sound bringing to mind a phantasmagoric celestial dreamscape.

"Watch this," Glenn said. "Sunset turns into night." He reached behind the curtain and picked up a wireless remote. Soon, a warm, pink light projected onto the king bed. "And this," he added. "I'll speed it up." Over perhaps twenty seconds the red light filling the overhead dome smoothly transitioned to deep indigo and tiny, white stars appeared over the surface of the dome. The dim light created a close and intimate feeling. The overhead night sky-scape created an illusion of infinite depth.

"Impressive," said Mandy, looking around the room in awe. The pink light on the bed had dimmed to an unobtrusive level but still provided sufficient illumination for those on the bed or anyone else in the room.

"You and I will use this room Saturday and Sy can sit in that that chair," Glenn said, pointing to a straight-backed, wooden library chair in a dark corner. "I suggest we let him watch us for about a half-hour, then Tiffany can take him away."

"To do what, Glenn?" she asked. Glenn heard tension in her voice.

"Whatever Tiff wants, Mandy, and you can be sure it'll be sexual. I know that doesn't comport with what you had envisioned but Tiffany needs to get hers and so does Sy. Everybody needs to get something from this."

He turned to her and held her close. He buried his face in her hair and breathed in her scent. "So delicious, Mandy, you are so sweet and so delicious. In three days, I'm going to fuck you on this bed right in front of your husband. We'll do it like you said, like newlyweds.

"Now go home to Sy and give him a good fuck. Tell him everything we did because he wants to know every detail. After that, I want you to save your pussy for me on Saturday. Keep Sy away from it. Later tonight, tell him he gets to watch us and tell him Tiffany gets him afterward. That'll wind him up. It's what he wants."

***

Like the previous night, Sy was waiting for his wife when she walked into the kitchen from the garage. She saw him and stopped, unsure if this time she'd overstepped the mark. He wasn't smiling. He stared at her intently and took two quick steps toward her and lifted her up and off her feet. He threw her over his shoulder and turned to march up the stairs.

"Sy! What are you doing?" she cried, and she dropped her purse.

"I'm taking my slut-wife upstairs and I'm going to fuck her brains out." He walked into the open bedroom and dropped her backward onto the bed. He pulled off her shoes and helped her remove her coat. She rushed to remove the rest of her clothes, anxious Sy might rip them in his haste. In an instant, Sy shucked off his clothes. His staff extended from his body, hard and rampant. He stroked it while she scurried to finish undressing.

"I don't have to ask, I can see it. You fucked him, didn't you? I can smell him on you." He looked grim. He watched her struggle with the last button on her cuff and then she tossed her blouse onto the floor. He climbed between her legs and sank into her with one thrust.

"Uhhh, fuck Mandy! You're slick as an eel. He came inside you, didn't he?"

"Yes, Sy. Glenn fucked your wife. He filled me up."

"And you loved it, didn't you Mandy?" He slammed into her, over and over. She raised her legs, spread them widely, and grasped her knees.

"I loved it, Babe. He fucked me sooo good. He made me come. Twice."

"Twice? Jeezus, that bastard! . . . Oh! I'm gonna cum . . . Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Here it comes!" he shouted and his back arched and his buttocks clenched and his whole body shook. The intensity was frightening and Mandy marveled at the caveman she had again unleashed in her husband.