No Ordinary Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a hot evening or early morning like this, the Village is always packed, you have the clubs, the café's the stores all of which close down around three or four in the morning. Where shall we go? I asked.

"I know a funky little place that has the best margarita's in New York."

We walked about three block from where we were, to a corner restaurant. We were seated outside on the sidewalk. She began talking, I honestly do not remember about what, I was so busy looking at every one looking at her. She got many looks like, " I know this girl from somewhere." Most from men, but hey, we were in the heart of Greenwich Village, so she also got looks from other women as well. The waiter came to our table and took our order. She had a strawberry margarita , and I just had a rum and coke.

"So why isn't a guy like you married with three kids, a Volvo station wagon and a four bedroom house in the suburbs?"

"I like kids, as long as they aren't mine. I'll make them laugh have fun with them but when they start to get on my nerves, I give them back to there parents, and I bare no community responsibility for ignoring them, when they walk into their school and shoot up all their classmates with an assault rifle that they hid under their bed, that I never knew they had because I never went into their room to spend time with them."

She laughed and said "OK!"

"What about a wife? Why aren't you married?"

"Do I have to be married?"

"No, but you seem very main stream, and main stream guys do main stream things like marry, and have kids."

"I wanted to do stuff before I settled down."

"Like?"

"Travel."

"Where have you gone?"

"I've been to Budapest, Vienna, Italy, Toronto, the Caribbean."

"That's not a lot of places."

"Well I don't have a job that affords me to travel to exotic places, where I can enjoy the sights while frolicking in the nude."

"Touché!"

"I guess, to tell you the truth, I have passed up a lot of good women, because I'm very picky at who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I guess, I truly have not met my type, or maybe I have , but I just didn't know."

"What is your type?"

"Physically?,..... YOU."

I stopped and looked at her, she smiled, and took a sip of her drink.

"I guess I can sum up the rest of my type in this way. About two years ago, I meet a very beautiful young girl, who I talked to on the phone. We never really went out, on dates, but when we talked on the phone, she would soar me to an emotional high that I never felt before. It was like being on a drug, we would laugh and talk for hours about nothing. Emotionally I want what she gave me. Intelligence, as well. A sense of humor and some sort of spirituality, nothing fanatical though. Basically someone , you know, I can enjoy my life with."

"What happened to the girl?"

"She end up marrying some jerk that mistreats her. What about you, I mean what do want in life?"

She leaned back in her chair, smiled, leaned forward looked at me and said,

"World peace."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, I had a flash back to my modeling days, when we used to get asked those questions in beauty contest. What do I want in life?" She took a deep breath. " I guess just to be happy, to be happy at what I'm doing and happy where I'm going. Sorry I can't give you a more detailed answer, no one has asked me that question in a while."

"What type of questions do guys ask you?"

"You want to go back to my place and have sex?"

"I guess I'm some what of an enigma, since I have not asked that question yet?" She shook her head, yes.

"Are you happy?"

She looked at me with a strait face and shrugged her shoulders.

"Sort of. I could be a little more, if I try."

I wasn't going to push for any more information on the matter, I figured if this night was the beginning of something good, she would tell me what would make her happy.

"Do men try to get to know you?"

"Yeah, physically and that's it."

"How do you feel about someone who wants to get to know You , and not you're body only?"

"You're not interested in me physically?"

"HELL YEAH, I'm interested in you physically, I've been sporting wood since I meet you." She laughed very loud.

"But I want to go beyond, the physical attraction."

"Is what you want, a relationship?"

"A chance, I 'm asking you to give me a chance."

"It's not going to work."

"Why not?"

"I've let other guys try and they end up getting hurt. I'm not an ordinary girl. I don't live an ordinary life. I don't have an ordinary job. Men say they can handle what I do, but they end up getting mad because I don't quit what I do to be with them. I am a considerate person and it would be very inconsiderate for me to let a guy become attached to me and I, not change. A relationship is fifty, fifty and I can only offer twenty percent."

She took a sip of her drink.

" Plus I'm in a contract for five years, even if I did want to quit, I couldn't."

I had to think of something quickly to counteract her thinking. I deep inside do not think it would bother me,...... let me stop lying, yes it would. I mean the thought of my woman being fucked every time she goes to work, can be traumatizing emotionally. But there was something about her. I've seen other porn stars before, but I never wanted to build a relationship with them. What the hell was so different about her? I couldn't put my finger on it.

"You know, I have a friend that works for the iron workers union. They had a contract to build a one hundred story building. He got hired when they were on the eightieth story. Every day when he would leave his wife to go to work, she would worry about him, she said, even though, she knew there was safety precautions, and safety nets to protect them, but there was always that chance of a freak accident that could happen.

At the end of the work day when he came home, she would give him the biggest hug and kiss, because he made it back to her alive. She would tell me that she would not say anything to him about changing jobs, or show him that she worried about him, because she knew that he enjoyed what he did, and she respected the choice of career he made.

What you do is not easy to accept, but I think I can tolerate, and respect what you do because that is the career you have chosen, and I don't think it is right for anyone to criticize what others do for a living. I know that there are safety measures you guys take, but that would not stop me from worry about you, but you know what? The thing that would keep me going, is that knowing, I would be the only man that has the privilege of making love to you when you come home.

She looked at very cynically with her hand on her chin, smiled and said,

"That's it? You have the opportunity to be with the woman of your dreams and the only thing, that you can say to keep me , is that you respect what I do, and that it would be a privilege to be the only one making love to me. BOY! You better think of some more bullshit to sling my way."

I burst out in laughter after what she just said. She had to laugh as well.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Be honest with me, just be honest. Why do you want to be with me, why do you want a girl like me, in you life? Be honest."

"I don't know, that is the honest truth. I just don't know why. There is something about you, that I can't figure out. There is something that has seduced me to search you out fact that I know that my every fantasy can be fulfilled by you. It could be the fact that I know, no one who is with anyone, that is as beautiful as yourself. But,.... it goes deeper, I know it does, but I just can't figure out what it is." and wish for you to come in my life. It could be the

Just as I finished what I was saying, a cool stiff breeze blew our way, her hair blew with the wind, I was able to smell the intoxicating perfume she had on. I closed my eyes and just imagined for a split second what my life would be like with her.

She finished sipping her drink, and moved the hair from her face. It was like everything that she did dripped with sensuality, her breathing, her smiling , her talking, her moving her hair back from her face, and I don't think she knew that. Maybe that was it, me wanting to be with a woman that didn't have to try to be beautiful and sexy. Maybe, I wanted to be with a woman that just was.

One of the guys I work with at the hotel told me that, I never knew what he meant until that moment. He also said that I had the personality and disposition in life to turn a whore, into a housewife. I didn't want that to happen, did I? I don't know, either way it would take time and patience with Tera to do what ever life had in store for us.

"You ready?" she asked

"Yeah! Where are we going?"

"Where do you want to go? What do want to do?"

"What type of mood are you in?"

She smiled .

"I'm in a good mood still."

"Well , lets do whatever the mood is. Are you staying at the hotel?"

"No, I live in the city."

"Where?"

"72nd and Broadway."

"I knew I've seen you around there! One day last year, I almost got hit by a car, because I stopped in the middle of the street to look back at a woman who I thought was you. Damn! You've been that close to me. Sorry! I just can't believe you've been that close to me. Anyway , let's go! ................."

We left the restaurant and walked back to the train stop. About a block from the train stop, I bumped into a buddy of mine that I knew from Philadelphia.

"What are you doing here? I asked?"

"My fiancé lives in Brooklyn, and you know , I just wanted to visit the Village before I went back to Philly."

"This is a friend of mine, Tera.... Tera this is Jermaine."

"HI! How are you? Tera asked."

"Fine, just fine." He gave me this look, like where the hell did you meet her. Jermaine and I grew up together and we just knew the type of woman that we wanted to be with just did not existed. Physically, Tera was the type of woman I wanted to be with from childhood, and Jermaine knew that.

Before we walked away Jermaine shook my hand and held it, pulled me to him and said to me in a low voice, "Good going, you held out for the right one." Boy , if only he knew, I thought, if only he knew.

See , I was brought up with a strict moral and biblical background, I knew the woman I wanted would be hard to find, but I never knew she would be the epitome of everything wrong, that I knew.

We continued walking to the train. I looked at Tera and told her that she was a very big ego boost for me.

"I've noticed."

I held her close to me while waiting for the train on the platform. I really could not wait to go home with her. "So, how often do you bring guys to your apartment?"

"What are you crazy? You really think I would bring a guy to my place for a one night stand?"

"Your taking me home."

"Your different, I actually like you."

"That's a start. Am I just going to be a one night stand?"

"It depends."

"On what?"

"How well you treat me."

"Are you going to kick me out after were done?"

"Done what? What do you think were going to do? I want to just talk." She turned and looked at me and smiled. "Just kidding."

"So your giving me a chance?"

"No, I'm giving you the opportunity, an opportunity to prove to me whether your full of shit or not."

"What do you mean?"

"You have to prove to me, that all the things you said, can be backed up by actions. If so,.......I'm yours."

Oh , God! What have I gotten myself into? Somehow I think this woman will test me in ways I never have been tested before. If I wanted to be with her, then I would have to pass whatever tests there was 100%, and I wanted to, but how?

The uptown C train stopped at the station. We got on the car, looked around and to our pleasant surprise it was only us. Now this is my fantasy, being on an empty subway car with a beautiful woman who was willing to do whatever.

I wanted to see what she would say or do. We sat down and she snuggled up under me. I put my arm around her. She started rubbing my chest and stomach.

"How many days a week do you work out?"

"Three."

Her hand went down further, she lightly tugged on my penis.

"Nice size."

I looked at her. With my hand that was around her, I grabbed her hair, and pulled her head pack, and kissed her. This kiss was different from the kiss from a few hours ago. It was long hard and with lots of tongue. She broke from the kiss and looked at me in a very seductive way. I looked back at her, and shook my head, and said NO!

"This is a local train, it makes every stop, we could get arrested, for doing what your thinking."

"Punk."

"No, I just don't want to make page six in the post."

It was good that we didn't start, because the next stop about fifteen people got on the train. So we both sat there very horny, rubbing on each other getting even more hot. About ten minute later, we arrived at 72nd and central park west. We had to walk about two blocks over to her apartment.

LUST

We finally made it. As soon as we enter the door of her place, her clothes almost instantly, was shed off. "Wow, I've never seen a woman get naked so quick." Her body was perfect. She stood about ten feet away from me, with her legs spread just waiting, for me to do whatever to her. Her breast were natural and perky, I looked down and she had a very beautiful, vagina. Her labia, was about one inch in length and spread open at the end. I started taking off my jacket, apparently I wasn't moving fast enough for her, because she walked very fast over to me, pulled my jacket off, literally ripped my shirt off and pulled my pants down, around my ankles. She got down on her knees and began hungrily sucking my penis, after about a minute of that, she stood up and told me to follow her to the bedroom. I took my shoes off and walked out of pants , I at that point was as nude as she was.

I ran behind her and grabbed her. My left hand I rubbed her breast and pinched her nipples. My right middle finger, entered her very loose vagina. She leaned her head back and we both lock lips in a kiss.

"Lay on the bed." She said

I walked over to her king size bed. I laid on my back and she straddle on top of me. No protection? I asked

"Do I need it?"

"Do I?"

"Only from me, if you don't do what I want you to do." She then took my cock and guided it into her. I couldn't believe, this woman was about to go down on me. As I entered her instant pleasure was felt.

I looked at her as she began ridding up and down on me. She bite her bottom lip and leaned her head back and let out a soft moan.

I rolled her over on the bed, she spread her legs wide, I was able to get good leverage in ramming my male member in her. I ran my hands through her long soft silky hair. I thanked god for finding me a woman with long hair. I just love a woman with long hair.

I move down to her neck, and nibbled on her left then on her right, the center. She opened her eyes and looked at me, our eyes locked. I grabbed her legs from the knees and put them around my shoulders, I pushed forward and harder, she gave me a smile of pleasure. Her legs were pushed over her head. I began kissing her on the lips.

I let her legs down. She wrapped them around my waist. She pulled my head down to her and whispered in my ear that she wanted it from back. She turned over, and I entered her from the back. After a few thrust from the rear, I pulled out of her, turned her back over, spread her legs and moved down on her. I took her beautiful labia, and began sucking on it, I loved it. She rubbed my head and neck in approval.

I spread her lips with my right hand and entered her with my tongue. I moved it around in her, the only thing I heard was her breathing heavy. My tongue moved about a eighth of an inch up in her, and hit her clitoris. Her body jerked with pleasure.

I moved back up, and re entered her with my cock. I felt myself about to cum, I pulled out and held my cock with my thumb and index finger, then I placed the head of my cock on her lips. She grabbed it and allowed me to explode on her face. I never thought how much of a turn on it was for a woman to allow a man to cum on her beautiful face.

After about a five seconds of spewing all over her face, I fell to the side of her. She looked at me, and rubbed my face with her right hand covered with my sperm. She licking her lip, and then leaned over to kiss me. I didn't want her to but it was me that came on her so I guess I didn't mind. She leaned back on the bed and looked at me.

I told her she didn't have to let me do that to her. She said if she didn't want it done she wouldn't have let me.

As I lay there beside her, I couldn't help but think why would such a pretty woman let a man do that to her? I don't know. I guess one of those enigmas.

"What to take a shower? She shook her head yes. I went in her bathroom to run the water, she soon followed."

When we entered the shower, she immediately washed her face, which I don't blame her. I lathered her body up with soap, and then washed it off. Just having her in front of me made me still want more.

She turned and face me, she looked so sexy with her body glistening from the water and soap, and her hair well what can I say, I loved it. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my head down. We lock lips ,and began passionately kissing. She moved her hand down and put my cock in her, she then wrapped her legs around my waist. I slammed her against the shower wall holding her from her ass. My hands spread her ass open and my hands entered her rear. She brook from the kiss, and said very softly, "fuck", my thrust got faster and harder, the more she moaned and groaned.

The water was warm hitting us from above. Her breathing got heavier, as we both neared climax. The grip that she had around my neck got tighter. She took one hand from around my neck and grabbed one of her tit's and she leaned her head down and started sucking on the nipple. She looked at me and told me to suck it. I took her thick nipple and bit it and sucked on it. I then went back to kissing her.

Our tongues intertwined. Her sliding against the wet shower wall, got faster as I entered and exited her. Finally she let out a loud "FUCK", her death grip around my neck tightened, eventually after she came fully, her arms just fell to her side, her legs I had still wrapped around me. She was finished but I hadn't. She leaned her head against the shower wall, and just looked at me while I continued entering. About a minute later, I pushed up in her and came inside. I pushed my body tight against hers, and made sure every drop of sperm was in her. Her arms wrapped around my neck tight keeping her self up as her body fell limb. Her head rested on my chest, as we both mustered up ever ounce of strength in us to stand. She began kissing my neck and she bit my ear. She then whispered to me , " give me more!" Damn! I don't think I can. I thought to myself.

She looked at me for about thirty seconds and then squatted down and put my still throbbing cock in her mouth. She ran her warm mouth back and forth on it, she then moved down to my nuts and began sucking on them. She then looked up and told me to turn around. When I did she spread my butt cheeks, and I felt her tongue, lick me up and down. I turned back facing her and moved down to the shower floor. I positioned my self under her vagina, so we were in a sixty nine position. She let her body fall on me, she slightly pushed her pelvic area in my face, and I felt her warm mouth wrap around my cock. We laid there licking and sucking each other for what seemed like hours, bring one another to a pleasurable climax, after climax.

She then moved to where she was beside me, and laid her head on my chest. I think we were both dead exhausted at that point.