No Ordinary Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started entering and exiting faster and harder, to were all you heard was flesh slapping against flesh.

My right hand squeezing her tits, my left four fingers I had in her vagina, grabbing and rubbing her clit and labia. Our mouths were both engaged in hot, lip and tongue play. I felt my cum dripping out of her ass and covering my cock as I exited her.

We must have been in the shower for about three hours, making love and fucking each other in different ways, to the point to were our skin started to wrinkle.

We left the shower and moved to the bathroom floor. She began ridding my cock like a wild sex crazed whore. As she would go down on me I would thrust my self up in her. Our two wet bodies made loud claps as we did that. She grabbed on to the towel rack, giving herself leverage. I grabbed on to the only thing I had the was close to me which was the pipes under her sink. I began to come, in her. I looked to our sex spots and saw white cream oozing out of her vagina that was wrapped around my cock.

She pulled off leaned down and sucked the cum from my cock, she then moved her body to my face, spread her pussy open, looked down to me and told me to eat her out..

She rested her head and arms on the sink above me. My tongue licked the inside and out of her well fucked pussy, that still was drenched with my cum. Her body began to have convulsions. She pressed down hard on my face. About five seconds later my mouth was full of her sex fluids. After she finished she passed out on the floor next to me. I fell asleep not to long after.

We laid there sleep, for what seemed to be only a couple of minutes, but when I awoke, the bathroom was full of steam from the shower, that I forgot to turn off.

Damn. I thought, how long were we in here? I turned off the water. I bent down and picked up Tera's lifeless body from the floor, and moved her to into the bedroom. I looked at the room and all he mirrors in it were steamed up, from the hot water and probable from us.

I laid on the side of Tera, looked at the clock, One am. What time did we? Forget it. I thought.

I laid there looking at the ceiling, listening to the sounds of the summer city, radio's blasting, cars screeching , horns beeping. I wonder how hot it is.

The hot dog we had definitely gone by now. I wonder how many calories we burned off, having sex?

Tera woke up and put her head on my chest.

"I thought we were going to make love."

"We did...... For about twenty seconds. She laughed."

" You hungry?" I asked

"Yeah! What time is it?"

"One."

"Where are we going to get something to eat?"

I thought for a moment.

"Juniors, in Brooklyn."

"What do they serve?"

"The best cheesecake, and good sandwiches."

"You sure there open?"

"Yup!"

"Lets go!"

"Want to take a shower first?"

She let out a short laugh and said,

"If we do that , we'll make in time for breakfast, not a late dinner."

She hopped off me and stretched by the side of the bed, then went into her closet. She put on some ripped jeans, and a T-shirt. I swear she turned me on so much knowing she hardly wore underwear or bra's.

I put on a new pair of jeans and a polo-T, she brought me.

We left her apartment about 1:20am. It was a nice cool night, so we decided to walk to the train.

As we waited for the 1/9 train, I held her tight in my arms. I looked down at her, and I thought that even in ripped jeans an old T-shirt and her hair in a pony tail she still looked amazing.

The train arrived and we hopped on, and took it to the World Trade Center, and transferred to the N, Brooklyn bound , to the Decalb st. stop. We made it to Juniors, went in and got seated.

Hell and Chocolate Cheesecake

"Have you ever been here?"

"No. I've never been to Brooklyn."

"How can you live in New York and not visit the most populated borough?"

"I never had the desire to do so until now."

She looked at me and then the menu.

"I'll get whatever you get."

"We can share a sandwich, but I do not share the cheesecake."

"Sounds good. I haven't had a Corned beef Ruben in a long time, how about that?"

"Ok. You have to get also their ice cream soda, it's worth the trip."

The waiter came back, and we ordered the Ruben, and a vanilla ice cream soda. About five minutes later the waiter brought out the soda.

"Damn! That's big. If I keep eating like this jay, I'll get too fat and no one would want to see me nude anymore."

"Waiter , three more soda's please!"

She smiled at me, took a sip of the soda and said,

"You would like that, wouldn't you."

"Like what?"

"For me not to do what I do.

I thought before I answered. If I answered to quick yes, that would probable be the end. So I had to answer in a way that would be open.

"That's your choice, I can't make it for you. My parents are ministers, and they teach the bible to different people. One of the things , they teach is that they as ministers can't make anyone change their ways to do what God wants them to do. The people , as intelligent individual would have to do that on their own. I may want you to change, but that's a choice that you would have to make by yourself." She shook her head in agreement, and said, "I totally agree with your parents." She sipped the soda, and ate some whipped cream from the top of the glass.

"Why aren't you a minister like your parents?"

I took a deep breath in, and told her that I have had a lot of distractions.

"Like?"

"I'd rather not say."

She shrugged her shoulders.

"So how did a ministers son, learn how to make love like you make love to me?"

"I have been corrupted."

"By?"

"Definitely, by the porn industry."

"So you do watch those movies!"

"No. By magazines."

"I've only been in print for a few years. Your corruption appears to have been over the years, so it hasn't been just me."

"For the last two years you have been the contributing force."

"Now things are starting to make sense."

"What do you mean?"

"Why you appear to be pure and innocent, but deep down inside your just as perverted as everyone else I know."

"That's why I couldn't settle for just anyone, it had to be with someone,................ Someone, like you."

"A good pure, God fearing virgin, wouldn't work."

"No. It had to be the devil, reincarnated." She leaned back in her chair, thought for a moment and said,

"Damn, am I that bad? I've never been called the devil." I smiled at her, she gave me a very wicked grin back.

"You don't mind being with a girl that's going to put you in Hell, to burn forever?"

"I have be taught the bible from the cradle , there is no fiery Hell."

"That's good to know, that I'm not going to burn.(she paused) Actually it's kind of a let down, I was looking forward to doing some dead porn stars that know down there. So if there is no fiery Hell, where am I going?"

"You and I are definitely going to die, it'll just be quick and non-torturous."

"Well, hopefully our love for each other will save us."

I looked at her, when she said that. I don't know whether she knew what she said or not, but it struck me. She sipped the soda and ate some of the ice cream from the glass. It looked as if she was thinking about something, I wish I could have read her mind, to see what was going on in there. I just stared at her very endearingly , and thought to myself , was or is she worth my waiting all these years for, or should I wait longer.

She looked up at me and smiled , I was stunned. It was like a light cloud had covered her face, she looked like an angel, but I knew better.

I thought, " Sure she had made and will continue to make mistakes and sure she has flaws , but who doesn't, it's just hers are in the open for everyone to see, you can't condemn a person for being a human. Can you? In a way it was better for me knowing her mistakes and flaws now, instead of being with someone who has fronted for years putting on an appearance for folks and then on the wedding night find out that she is a big whore. I mean it would be a nice surprise, but knowing that stuff ahead of time helps."

My face must have revealed that I was in deep thought.

"What are you thinking about"

"Us."

"I won't let you go to Hell alone. I'll be there holding your hand."

"That's comforting."

She smiled and held my hand, and took a long sip of soda.

"Please take this soda from me, before I drink it all. This thing has to be at least three thousand calories."

"We'll just burn those things right off when we make love later."

"UMMM! Can't wait for that work out."

The waiter came back to our table and sat the sandwich in the middle.

"Wow that looks great."

"Another three to four thousand calories to burn off."

"We'll have to start making love from the subway to my apartment if we want to get rid of this stuff."

Wait to see desert. You ever make love for two days strait?

"Yeah!"

"Why did I ask you that?"

She looked at me and grinned.

We shared the sandwich, and talked more about life, love and family. We must have sat there after we finished for about two hours.

She was giving me what I wanted, a high, an emotional, verbal high.

I never knew I would be the type of guy that would want an emotionally high conversation over sex....... Ok, maybe not, but it was close.

The waiter came back to our table to ask if we wanted to order desert? It was like the twentieth time he asked, so we figured we better order some before we got thrown out for loitering.

I ordered one of the best deserts on the menu, Chocolate Cheesecake.

Two minutes later the waiter arrived with a huge piece of chocolate cheesecake.

"What are you trying to do to me, Jay?"

She started with a small fork full, and took a piece. As soon as the fork left her mouth, she let out a moan of orgasmic pleasure.

"OH, MY GOD! MY GOD! This is soooo, good. You are not getting any of this, baby. Get your own."

I picked up my fork and started towards the cake, she hit my hand with her fork, and said,

"I'm serious, you ain't getting none of this.

I sat back and watched her enjoy her desert, at that point I didn't want any, just looking at her enjoy the cake was enough for me.

About ten minutes later she finished, every morsel. She then sat back in her seat and looked at me, and crossed her arms.

"Why did you let me eat all of that by myself?"

I was threatened, my life was threatened. She held her stomach, and told me never to bring her back her again.

I paid the check and left the waiter a thirty dollar tip for letting us sit there for so long. We got up and walked out. It was four o'clock in the morning.

"You know on my days off, I am normally in bed by eight o'clock and don't wake up until ten the next morning."

"That was when you didn't have anyone to enjoy the night with, now you do, so shut up, Ok."

She laughed and held my hand. " I don't want to go home just yet."

"The sun comes up in about an hour, you want to see it?"

"Where can we find a good view?"

I hailed a cab and told the driver to take us to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade. We got off at Columbia Heights Ave. and walked to the promenade. As we made our way to a bench, she gasped at the beautiful site of Manhattan.

"I've never been over on this side, this is so pretty."

We talked for about fifteen minutes or so, looked at the sites one can only see in New York. I asked if she wanted to take the Staten Island Ferry, to kill some time.

"Will we miss seeing the sunrise?"

"We can catch it at Battery Park."

We walked a few blocks to the N train stop, and waited for the Manhattan bound train.

"For someone who lives in Newark, you sure know your way around New York good."

"I truly love this city."

"Why don't you live here?"

"To damn expensive, well were I want to live anyway."

"Where is it that you want to live?"

"Around were your at, close to the park."

"Live with me then."

"Huh!"

"Live with me."

"What? I mean we've only known each other for two days."

"I'm not asking you to marry me, just live with me. It's a no brainer, you get to live with and bang a good looking chick, in one of the most desired places in world."

She looked at me, and asked, "That's what you want isn't it?"

She wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest and said,

"It's not like we don't get along with each other. I don't think we'll have any arguments or anything, like that."

"How can you be sure?"

"Your like my sister."

"You screw your sister?"

"Nooo! You idiot. I mean your someone I can click with, someone I can talk to, someone that will be there. You feel the same don't you?"

"Actually, Yes."

"There you have it, MI CASA, U CASA"

I stood with my back against the steel support beam holding, a woman who I felt that I had waited my entire life for, a woman who had been considered by many to be one of the most beautiful women in the world. I had my trophy in life's rat race. I had a good job, lived in a place that I loved and now had the woman of my desires. Yet, I still felt empty, like there was more to achieve, like I would be giving up if I stopped now.

"Jay."

"Huh."

"I'm tiered, we can watch the sunrise together another time. Let's go home."

"Ok ."

Deep Thought

The train arrived and we got on. She leaned on me and laid her head on my shoulder. I sat and stared at our reflection on the glass as we speed through the underground. With her eyes closed and resting, she looked so pure. Was I falling in love? No, it couldn't be. I mean our relationship thus far had been ninety percent, physical. Infatuation? Yes . lust? Yes . love? No. But I thought that the ten percent love, could grow to were the physical aspect of the relationship, would be over taken by it. Time, Time, is what it would take. I continued to look into the reflection, and I could have sworn I saw a glimpse into the future. We looked happy. Was I seeing that because that's what I wanted. Was I being naive , blind to the fact that this is bound to fail? I thought too, that our future depends on what we want it to be, if I wanted it to be happy and to work out between us, then it would, but like all things that's worthwhile it would take work, hard work.

I looked down at her and thought, that the work would be well worth the effort.

The conductor announced the next stop would be Courtlandt st , World Trade Center. I nudged her and told her this was our stop. We got up and walked to the doors. Fortunately, the 1/9 train platform was right up the steps. We took the short walk and waited for the train. She started walking over to an empty bench. I followed, and sat next to her.

"This has definitely been one of the most interesting two days I have ever had."

"What do you mean?" I knew what she meant, I wanted to see what she would say.

"Finding someone like you, and fal.........." She stopped and looked at me. Smiled and touched my face. "Finding a fun person like you to be with. It usually takes me some time to get to know another person, but for some reason, it feels as though I've known you all my life. I have never meet anyone like that. Never. I mean it's a good thing, but I just never though it would be possible. I'm a little confused, that's all." She put head on my shoulder. "You are definitely someone to write home to mom and dad about."

Likewise.

"No I'm not."

"What?"

"Someone to write home about. Not yet , anyway."

A wind started blowing in the tunnel, which meant the train was near. We stood up and waited for the train to arrive. It stopped the doors opened, we got on and sat down. She laid her head on my shoulder again.

"That girl, that didn't give you a chance, was very stupid. She doesn't know what she's missed."

I just sat back and thought. I don't know about what, I think I was thinking of scenarios and problems to think of. I don't know why I was thinking so much. Maybe that's why I felt the way I did, incomplete. "So stop thinking so much." I told myself. About fifteen minutes later we stopped at 72nd and Broadway. I told her we were here. She told me that she wanted me to carry her home.

"I can give you a piggy-back ride home, if you want."

"Ok."

We walked to the street level, and once we got out to the street, she told me to turn around. She then hopped on my back. I carried her that way two blocks to the apartment.

We got to the front door and I told her to give me the keys. She slid off my back went into her pockets an pulled out her keys and opened the front door.

"Remind me tomorrow to make a set for you."

I thought to myself, she's serious about me moving in with her.

We went in the apartment, and she pulled her T-shirt over her head and threw it onto the floor.

"Hurry up and get undressed."

I got undressed and walked to the bed. She immediately followed and laid on top of me. The apartment was hot, but some how I did not mind sweating with her on top of me, my beautiful blanket.

"Play with my hair. When you do that it makes me fall asleep."

I ran my hands through her hair and she wrapped her arms around my head. Her breathing on the side of neck, and the sound of her breathing in and out, was very relaxing. I looked at the clock and saw it was five in the morning. The sun will be coming up in about fifteen minutes. I looked at the other end of the room at her vanity mirror and very faintly I could see the top of the sun rising over the east of Manhattan. Wow she has a good view of the city. Ten minutes later, it rose, but it still had that early morning look. I thought to myself, like the sun rising signifying the new day for the world, she, Tera would be my sunrise signifying my new life. " God that was corny", I thought. I started chuckling to myself.

I eventually fell asleep at the start of another day with Tera.

I woke up only two hours later, soaked with sweat, from the outside heat, and from our bodies. She laid on me lifeless, her body glistening from sweat.

I didn't know how she slept in the same position all night, I don't know how I did it. I never slept in the same position until I started with her.

I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.

I woke up I don't know, about three hours later. She had somehow moved off of me without waking me. I moved off the bed and walked into the bathroom. The mirrors was steamed up. She either took a shower or we made love again and I forgot. I ran the water in the shower and got in. "Damn I'm tiered." I stood there in the water for about fifteen minutes.

I got out and dried off. I went into the bedroom to find the clothes she brought me. I couldn't find them.

After about five minutes of looking I opened her bottom dresser drawer, to my surprise she had gave me a drawer for my things. I walked over to the closet, my suit was hanging there, my shoes had a nice little spot next to hers. Oh god, this was a little scary. Then I stopped and thought who was doing this. This was the woman of my dreams, can't be that bad, unless she me starts making dress like her, or makes me start wearing shirts that say "I'm with her." if she does that I'm out of here, beautiful or not I can't do that. I sat on the side of the bed and laughed.

I put on a pair of jeans and went into the living room.

Where was she, and what time is it. Twelve o'clock. "Man I slept that long"

I sat on the couch and cut on the fifty Inch TV. Oh Yeah, satellite, 500 channels. It doesn't take much to make me happy.

Nice stereo system too. I walked over to her CD collection. Not bad. Nice selection, we'll get along just fine.

What type of movies does she have. The first DVD I pulled was a shocker.

"What the!"

Old Yeller! This has got to be an adult movie. I looked at the back of it, and it was a Disney Movie. "The hell!" She had movies I could watch with my mom and little cousin.