No Ordinary Proposal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got a little carried away there." She opened her eyes and looked over at the clock and back at the camera. "I certainly hope we finish this up so I can spend a few minutes with you before having to go." She said, the effect was instantaneous as the banners began to fly by on the screen. I took my hand from the leg of my jeans and spent the remaining hundred of Scott's money in one tip to her. The goal had been met and then some. She smiled and very humbly thanked everyone who had donated.

She stood and turned the laptop around showing us the view of her standing with the backdrop of a window, a few branches of a tree beyond the window cut the glare from the bright blue sky. She changed the angle of the camera a little and stood back framing herself in the shot and put her thumb in one side of the waist band and pulled it down over her hip. "Are you sure about this? I mean they are super cute." The response was both quick and fiercely positive causing her to grin. She turned and pulled the satin strap free and made a popping noise which caused me to laugh. My laugh faded quickly as I realized the satin was below the firm cheeks of her backside, she turned sideways and pushed them off lifting one leg then the other to remove them, while all we saw was the side of her leg and hip. She brought them up in front of her before turning to face the camera again. "Surprise!" she yelled and tossed them aside revealing a little dark blond landing strip. She leaned forward and typed quickly, "Do you like it?" She stood up again and cocked her hip and turned back and forth.

I was staring at my friend's gorgeous wife standing completely naked and she just asked me if I liked it. The fact that my jeans hadn't torn open at that point amazed me.

I responded without even thinking of what Scott would say. "You are without a doubt the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." After I sent the message I saw her lean forward a bit to read and a genuine blush crept across her cheeks.

"Aw, you boys are makin' me blush. You're so sweet, thank you." I looked aside and noted that I was not the only one showering her with compliments. I quickly realized what the surprise was when a couple people mentioned that she'd shaved and that the landing strip was new. She recounted how it felt to have done it, and how she applied lotion after and the skin was so soft. I couldn't take it any longer and had to release the pressure that had been building in my jeans. Her fingers stroked it again slipping slowly into the cleft were it was obvious she was working them back and forth. "I was hoping you'd like it." She gasped. "I nearly did the entire thing but then I figured I'd try this and if nobody liked it I'd finish it off later." Her fingers were pushing deep into the cleft, the pressure was evident by the dimpled flesh around her hand though all we really saw was her hand working back and forth. Her other hand squeezed her breast as she tugged at the nipple. Her mouth dropped open as the fingers worked magic between her thighs. She made several short gasps as the tendons on her hand strained with the effort. She cried out again, and again as her body tensed. She stood still as a statue for a few moments and I thought the camera had frozen. She relaxed and reached out to the edge of the bed and fell to her knees slowly, her head came past the camera in a flash of platinum blonde hair as her head lay on the bed in front of the laptop. I pumped my cock furiously unable to stop. I belatedly realized the mess I made by not grabbing tissues.

"Holy shit." She whispered, barely loud enough for the microphone to pick up and I seconded the statement. A few minutes passed before she lifted her head, her hair was a mess and covered her face, the grin beneath was brilliant enough to see through it all. She reached up and swept it over her head with her left hand, she brought her right hand up and held it in front of the camera. "Any of you want to lick these clean for me?" She said holding up her slick wet fingers and giving them a little wiggle before she took them into her own mouth. My cock throbbed again, releasing another bead to run down my own hand. As she finished cleaning up the mess on her fingers she thanked everyone for spending their lunch time with her and hoped they had a good time. A good many of the chatters were begging her to stay while some thanked her profusely and stated it was the best show she'd ever done, others hoped she would be on the next day. "I won't be on again this week, I'm sorry. I have some things to tend to before the weekend. I will see y'all again Monday though." She reached forward and typed a message to me, or rather to her husband, "You can clean the rest up when you get here." She signed off with more thanks and a wink to her fans, and the screen went dark.

I took stock of myself just then, releasing the iron grip I had on my cock which had not thought to relax one bit even after being somewhat relieved. I turned in my chair and reached for a few tissues from a side table and cleaned up what I could with those and went and took another shower. I kept turning the temperature a little colder as the thought of sitting across a dinner table and looking her in the eye after witnessing that performance became a reality. "Jesus, Scott how the hell are you still alive with a wife like that?" I said aloud, chuckling as I leaned against the tile of the shower, water cascaded over me. "I guess that would explain why he looks so tired lately," I thought. I finally got out of the shower, this time I did shave, and threw on some sweats knowing I was going to be changing for dinner in a short while.

I cleaned up the rest of the mess including the desk and floor and opened a window to air the room out a bit before trying to get back to work. I grabbed a snack before going back to my desk to try and remember what I was doing before my day went off the rails. My work progressed much slower than before and I found myself proof-reading things multiple times before saving them. I finally decided it was time to quit. I gauged the driving time to Scott's home and decided that if I dressed now I could stop in the city for wine and be there at just before seven.

I took a look in the mirror at myself. I wasn't bad looking for my thirty-nine years. Barely a wrinkle, stomach still flat from the daily runs, still had my hair with only the slightest hint of a gray at the temples. I made a pretty good living, owned a small house in the suburbs. I laughed and wondered why I was still single. My mother had given up on grandchildren from me years earlier when I'd been stood up at the altar by the girl I thought was the love of my life. I let out a little sigh as I wondered why I never got really close to anyone after that and let out a rueful chuckle. "I never want to be put through that again." I said under my breath. I shrugged it off and grabbed my sport coat and headed for the door.

I picked up a couple bottles of wine, a trick I'd picked up years earlier, one to drink, one for the host to keep, and noticed a florist open across the street. I crossed over and saw a bucket of brightly colored roses. They were almost peach colored at the center with white edges. It was the least I could do for Jo after the afternoon she'd given me. I smiled at the thought. "She doesn't know it was me, and for God's sake do not even think about it while you're there" I scolded myself. I sighed deeply and the florist asked if they were okay.

"Oh yes, sorry I was thinking of something else entirely. They're perfect." I said with a smile.

I drove out of town, the city lights beginning to wink on as dusk fell. The days were getting longer but it was still only mid-May. I took the turn off to their road and drove a little further on and slowed so I wouldn't miss their driveway. I turned in and pulled off to the side of the drive into a space set aside for guests. I got out of the car and took several deep breaths to steel my nerves before I rang the doorbell.

"Bobby!" Joanna said, opening the door wide to let me in. Jo was even more stunning in person than she looked a few hours earlier. Her hair was restored ending in a loose glossy curls. Her makeup from earlier replaced with a more subdued look. She wore a pretty floral sundress which ended mid-thigh showing off her long legs. Maggie came bounding over, tail wagging as she danced with excitement. I reached down and gave her few pats on the head and a scratch behind the ears.

"Hi Jo, thanks for the invitation." She gave me a lingering peck on the cheek as she looked at the flowers I handed her.

"They're beautiful, thank you. Come into the kitchen and I'll get them into some water." The dining room was dark and the small cafe table in the kitchen nook was set for two. I had a mild panic attack as I set the wine bottles on the counter.

"Is Scott stuck at work?"

"No, well yes and no. He flew to Houston this morning, he has a couple meetings tomorrow. I'm going to fly down and meet him after work and we're going to relax for a few days, maybe hit a few of our old haunts before coming back."

Jo had squatted down behind the counter to look into the cupboard, and I saw the top of her head again and was instantly reminded of this afternoon. I closed my eyes trying to purge the thought.

"Are you okay Bobby?" I opened my eyes, looked directly into hers and froze. Well there was a terrific question. Here I was at my best friend's home with his drop-dead gorgeous wife, who I spent the afternoon dreaming about naked, about to have dinner, and he wasn't even invited. Sure I was fine with that! The sarcasm flooded my mind. Jo's eyes opened a little wider when I didn't respond right away.

I smiled, "I'm fine sorry, I just thought about something I forgot to do at work this afternoon. Scott had mentioned last week that due to his division pulling a hefty profit that the company was going to offset some of the gain with a major expense that he was going to make profitable to me in the way of an order for a new jet. I forgot to get him the information, but he said he didn't need it until it was on paper, officially at least."

"Oh, all right. I was worried you weren't feeling well." She added with a smile as she arranged the roses in the vase she'd chosen. "You boys and your high finance." She shook her head. "Too much math for me. That's why I went for the softer side and took psychology in college. It interested me and I though it would be a lot easier, but the statistics class nearly did me in. I might have kept going if I'd been able to at the time but I caught the acting bug, then the modeling helped pay the bills in between that." She rolled her eyes and gave a little shake to her head.

"You still could. There are like eight major universities in the city, just twenty minutes away."

"Please, at my age?"

I chuckled. "Yes, at your grand old age of what, twenty-something?"

She looked around shrewdly for eavesdroppers. She whispered loudly, "Thirty, last March, and if you tell a soul I'll deny it." We both laughed. Gone was the Texas accent from earlier. If anyone were to hear her she sounded very much like a native. I wondered if the Texas accent was put on for her online fans or if she intentionally spoke without it.

She put the flowers on the table and I took a moment to look her up and down again. She was a beauty, tall and slim, Scott had mentioned a few times that he'd heard second hand that people referred to her as his trophy wife. "Not within my hearing I can assure you of that. Heads would roll." I thought back to a conversation we'd had, probably on the back nine one morning about how so many people looked at her and stopped there. "Truth is that I fell in love with her when she got tipsy one night and kept me laughing until the wee hours of the morning. She's smart, she's funny, thoughtful, sweet, stubborn, forthright and," he stressed the word, "she's beautiful. Problem is people start and stop with that. They have no idea that wasn't what first thing that attracted me to her. I could talk until I was blue in the face and nobody would believe a word of it. The only ones who need to know are her and I. The rest of the world can go to hell."

"Bobby?"

"What? Oh, sh.. I'm sorry." I pinched the bridge of my nose

"Is the fact that Scott's not here making you uncomfortable?" She asked, her voice soft.

"No, I assure you that's not it." I held my hands up palms out in surrender.

That was entirely it.

She turned towards the refrigerator and opened the door and spoke around the edge of it. "Scott and I trust you implicitly." She came out from behind the door with a bowl and plate and set them on the counter. She paused for a moment and kept her eyes down. "We would never have agreed to even mention this to you if we were afraid of it getting around." She looked at me. "Locally, I mean." She pursed her lips and I realized that her train of thought had gone to the pictures and asking me to photograph her. She looked down at the counter again and turned to retrieve a few other things from the fridge and closed the door. She seemed suddenly self-conscious and got quiet as she worked on preparing dinner.

I didn't know what to say. I walked over to the corner of the kitchen that housed a bar and took two of the wine glasses down off the rack. I pulled open the drawer to find a couple corkscrews and took one. I turned back to the island counter and began to open one of the bottles.

"A model friend of mine told me about it one day. She said she was making a hell of a lot more money than fawning over guys doing corporate events and car shows." She began with a sigh.

"You don't need to explain anything to me." I said stopping her.

She looked up from what she was cutting. "I want to." She shrugged. "Anyway, she'd mentioned that it was a hell of a lot better money, and nobody was constantly grabbing her ass like they were choosing melons at the market." She laughed. "When I met Scott I thought, 'Oh great, another asshole in a suit that thinks I'm a hooker.' You know, after many of those events, my friends and I would play business card bingo at the end of the night. The one with the most numbers, and offers to go back to a hotel room would have to buy the first round." We laughed at that.

"How did Scott break through that?" I laughed, and poured the wine. I looked over at Jo and she had a little smile on her face.

"He persisted." She paused. "He didn't give me his number, he asked for mine. In Texas that takes a lot of humility, you know? To not come off as the big shot, especially in a room full of big shots. He didn't ask me to his room, or how I wanted my eggs in the morning." She visibly cringed at that. "He asked me out to lunch the next day." She laughed. "He even offered to buy. I laughed at him for that and asked if he was doing the inviting why he expected me to pick up the tab." She got quiet for a moment, the sound of the knife tapping the chopping block the only sound.

"I'd been working on acting classes and we'd been doing this class on comedy and timing and the coach had said I was a natural. It came in handy deflecting suits during those parties. Anyway, I told Scott that I'd have lunch with him, only if he insisted on not making me buy. This was the second time I'd met him at one of these events by the way. I met him for lunch and he surprised the hell out of me by showing up in jeans and a button down. Like you now," she gestured with the tip of the knife, "but with jeans instead." She said craning her head over the counter to see that I was wearing dress slacks.

"Where did he take you, a taco stand?" I laughed and handed her one of the wine glasses. She set the knife down and took it and sipped at it with a hum of approval.

"Nope, I would have been fine with that by the way, we went to a little bodega with a deli counter. We picked up some food and had a picnic in the park a few blocks away." She looked off into space with a little smile. "He surprised the hell out of me I'll tell you that, and that takes some doing. We talked, mostly about me, which was a change from the expected. He was sweet, had manners, didn't speak in that oh-so-popular condescending tone." She added, and rolled her eyes again. "Well bless your heart little lady. Aren't you a peach!" She said in a very accented drawl. I was momentarily propelled back to this afternoon. She turned to light the grill portion of the huge range.

"Need me to do anything?"

Jo shook her head. "No, what kind of Texan would I be if I couldn't cook a steak?" She laughed. "How do you like it? Say well done and you're out the door." She scowled at me.

I smiled and shook my head, "medium rare to medium is good for me."

"I like it sliced on my salad," she nodded at the plates. "Is that okay for you?"

"That's perfect." I replied.

She got a pair of tongs and dropped the huge steak onto the grill rack with a loud hissing noise. She reached over and hit the vent fan to clear the smoke. "Dinner will be ready when the smoke alarm goes off. Anything you don't like in a salad?"

I shook my head seeing what she'd had laid out to build them with and took a sip of my wine. She began building two large plates with greens and vegetables. She kept peeking over at the clock to gauge the time to flip the steak I imagined.

"Do you like spicy?" She asked tilting her head to the side and batting her eyelashes at me. I froze for a moment as she held up a long thin pepper. I chuckled and nodded in the affirmative. "Good, I like a man who can take the heat and not go running." She added slipping back to her Texas accent. She glanced at the clock and turned the steak ninety degrees rather than flip it. She flipped it after a certain time, then did the turn one last time. She continued eyeing that steak, nearly as much as Maggie had been, when she'd decided it was done she pulled it off the grill and onto a cutting board and tucked a sheet of foil over it. She sipped her wine and smiled at me.

She went back to her original conversation. "So, a few trips later, I realized that I was the one looking for him when he came to town and before I knew it I was meeting him at the airport. Staying with him at his hotel and I eventually found out he was breaking the bank over me. You see, most of those trips weren't really business trips. He'd to come see me and was paying for them out of his own pocket. He only had two meetings in Houston that year, but he'd come to town eight other times in as many months." Her smile was the most warm and genuine thing I'd laid eyes on. "I nearly beat the shit out of him over that. We checked out of the hotel immediately and I took him back to my little apartment." She paused for a sip of wine. "Didn't come up for air all weekend." She said with a little blush. "What kind of wine is this?" She looked at the glass.

I picked up the bottle, "It's called Truth Serum, it's from Chile." I said and we both laughed. She uncovered the steak and began carving it like a professional. The slices showing a broad pink streak with a slight red streak towards the thickest part of the steak.

"Whew!" I said fanning myself as she laid the slices out and layered them across the salads. "Is it hot in here or is it just that steak."

"I bet you like it pink and juicy, don't you?" She said with a big grin. "What ever happened to that redhead you were seeing?" She stopped and opened her eyes wide. "Oh that was classy Jo." She covered her mouth. "I'm sorry Bobby, I didn't mean anything by that." She sounded sincerely hurt by her own words.

"It's okay. We had a little disagreement. She wanted to tag along on another one of my sales trips and I told her that she shouldn't come. She took it personally rather than listen to me that a trip for to the Middle East is at best difficult for a free thinking American woman. She didn't believe me when I told her there wouldn't be much for her to do. She thought I had another girl waiting in the wings." I just shook my head.