No Ordinary Proposal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the wings. I see what you did there. So what you're saying is that she wasn't very sharp." Jo replied while she finished the plates. She took the plates and nodded at the wine bottle and we went to the table. She adjusted the lights down a little and we sat down for dinner.

"That was delicious. The dressing was almost like steak sauce. Did you make that yourself?"

She nodded as I poured the remainder of the wine into our glasses. She stood taking the plates to the sink and came back with her cellphone. "You know Bobby, you are the coolest customer I know." She said smiling broadly. She tapped the screen a few times and scrolled to a spot and set the phone down facing me.

I looked down at the screen and saw a stream of texts.

How are you feeling?

Tired as hell but I'll be fine once I get to the hotel.

Well since I know you're at the airport, who is this using your account?

Bobby.

Really?!

I figured he might like to see what he was getting himself into. Show him what you've got.

I suddenly felt very queasy. I was still looking down when the screen saver kicked in and the phone went dark. I was scared to look up and see Jo's reaction.

"You know, I figured the other shoe would drop when I said that Scott had flown to Houston this morning. I thought you might actually confess." She leaned down and looked upward at me. "Bobby, look at me." Her voice was soft and relaxed. "It's okay. In fact it's more than okay. I don't normally do... that, in public. I reserve it for one on one time." I could see her blush, even in the dim light. "I tend to be more of a teaser than a do-er. The truth is that you were the cause of that."

I snapped my head upright and looked at her beautiful smile. "Me?"

The smile widened even more. "Bobby, from the first day we met I got the distinct feeling you were attracted to me, and I don't mean like everybody else who stares at me like a dog looking through the butcher's window." She added with a little chuckle. "You've always treated me wonderfully, like I was a person, with a mind of my own, and not just tits and ass with a pretty face."

I had no idea what to say.

She turned slightly in her chair and put her arm over the back and crossed her legs out from under the table, the smooth skin gleamed in the soft gold light. I swallowed quickly and looked up at her as she tilted her head using her hand to support it as she twirled the wine stem with the other.

"Knowing you were watching me was an incredible turn on, and the truth is that was probably the most intense orgasm I've ever given myself, without batteries involved." She said with a laugh. "Now that you've had a peek into my bedroom, I want to give you a little better peek into me."

I looked at her for a long moment and I felt suddenly sick. "What about Scott?" I whispered.

The laugh was sharp and I was starting to feel even worse. "Bobby, in the more than seven years that we've been together I have never once been unfaithful to that man." She licked her lips slowly. "And I'm not about to begin being unfaithful to him now."

My head swirled and I looked at the wine in my glass trying to make sense of what she was saying. I looked up at her, once again at a loss for words.

"When I told Scott what you said about me, 'You are without a doubt the most beautiful woman I have ever seen,'" she recited my own words back to me verbatim, "he replied by saying that he knew that you had good taste." She nodded at the phone. "Go ahead and see, it's a few lines down from there."

I looked at her, "I trust you." I said softly.

"There's the word we're looking for, trust. You and Scott have been friends for years, many more than I've known him, and he trusts you. As I've come to know you, I trust you." Her smile faded a bit. "We've entrusted you with something that could be very damaging to both our personal and his professional life." Her tone was serious now. "I don't think we've misplaced that trust. The truth of the matter Bobby is that at heart, I'm an exhibitionist. I enjoy the attention, but I'd never do anything to jeopardize Scott or myself by wandering around flashing my goodies at just any passersby. Scott is a voyeur and if you'd dug a little in his account you'd know that he spends a lot of time watching me, and quite a bit of money."

"He laughed when he told me. He said it stays in the family." I said.

"That it does, well except for the cut for the website. We both live out a little part of our fantasy and our marriage is stronger for it."

I closed my eyes and gave my head a little shake.

"I'm sure it's been a lot to absorb in such a short time. I'll tell you another little secret. That lingerie set I wore today. Scott picked it out, especially for you to photograph. After I logged off, I took my vibrator out and came again, hard. Ended up taking a short nap after that one." She fanned herself with her open hand and smiled.

My breathing was shallow and quick, and did everything I could to clear my head. "Why me?" I asked looking into her eyes. I could see her balancing her shoe on the tip of her toe out of the corner of my eye. She saw my eyes shift and smiled.

"It's okay to look." She said softly. I looked at her shoe dangling from her toe, my eyes traced slowly up the the smooth lines and silky skin, the taper of her calf to her knee and the swell of her thigh in the half light had me mesmerized. She reached down and stroked her thigh, pulling the hem of her dress up slowly as she did. I closed my mouth and swallowed. She left me staring at her gorgeous legs while she reached for her phone.

She tapped on the screen a few times and the last one brought up the phone, and it was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey hon, how are you?"

"Good. How's Bobby?"

"Well I've got you on speaker so he can hear it directly from you. I'm not sure if maybe I haven't been good at explaining the situation or he's just addled in the head by it all."

"I just don't understand what you want from me." I asked hearing the strain in my own voice.

"You're the closest friend I have in the whole world besides that beauty you're looking at right now. Where are you at in the house?"

Jo spoke up, "We're just sitting at the kitchen table and he's staring at my legs which he can see near to my hip. I'm wearing that cute sundress you like so much."

"Mmm, damn. Wish I could see it. That show you put on today nearly gave me a heart attack. You are so damned beautiful."

"You saw it? But how?" I cut in.

"I was just one of the unnamed guests in the room." Scott answered with a chuckle. "Bob, everything you've seen and heard over the past couple days could be very damaging to us but I trust your discretion. You two are free and clear to do what ever you like, except fuck." The word hit me like a slap in the face. "Understand? Take all the pictures you want, hell, shoot some video and send it to me." He laughed. "The only stipulation is that you remain well aware that she is married to me. We've never ever cheated on one another, and I don't want to start now." It sounded as if he turned his head to cough.

"I'll talk to you more next week over golf, same tee time as usual. Okay?"

I nodded, "Yea. I'm sure I'll have even more questions by then."

"Jo, I'll see you tomorrow night sweetheart."

"With bells on, probably no panties, but definitely bells." She smiled. "I love you!"

"I love you and I'll see you then. You kids have fun." He hung up and Jo reached over and tapped the phone to end the call.

She leaned forward on her chin set on her fist. "Do you feel less guilty about it now?"

I looked from her angelic face down at the phone. "I don't know what 'it' is." I leaned forward and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Bobby?" Her voice was so soft and soothing. "Look at me." I lifted my face to look across the table at her. She hadn't moved. "Tell me about your day." Her smile was bright, her eyes feral.

I chuckled without humor knowing that I was about to be tortured by my own design. Jo stood and walked to the counter, her hips swayed like a pendulum as she cut the seal on the other bottle of wine and proceeded to uncork it. When she turned and came back, she brought her chair around close to mine and refilled our glasses. She reached behind her and unzipped the dress and stepped out of it and laid it across the back of another chair. She was wearing a bra with pale splashes of color and panties to match. She sat down and crossed her legs which were now nearly on my own, and well within reach. She was nearly nude and I could feel the heat radiating from her. She looked at me and gave a tilt to her head.

"What time did you get up?" She asked.

"Seven, seven-thirty I think." I replied and she waited. I went on to tell her the details of splashing water in my face and drinking juice out of the carton before I put my shorts and shoes on and went for a jog.

"Shower? Ooh, tell me more." She added with a wolfish smile. She leaned forward and the movement filled my nose with her perfume. She reached down and loosened the heel of her shoe and slipped it off. "Go on." I let out a shallow laugh.

"Well I did some work."

"Uh uh, go back to the shower." She ran her foot up the inside of my thigh, nearly causing me to jump out of the chair when she did. Her toes reached my crotch and she made an impressive hum as her foot slid up and down my now rigid cock. "Shampoo first?" I closed my eyes and nodded. "Open your eyes Bobby, I'm right here, there's no need to slip into your imagination."

I let out a half gasp, half laugh, "Well if it's all the same, in my imagination you're naked."

The smile spread across her face. "Well that's easy enough to fix. I didn't want to over excite you too quickly."

"All told I think you're a little late. That ship sailed this morning a little after eleven."

Her smile was the sweetest and sexiest thing I'd ever seen and I realized instantly that spark that caught Scott's eye years before.

"What would you like me to do for you? You only need to ask, Bobby."

I looked up at the soft light from the chandelier above the table.

"Say it." She whispered, her foot massaging me softly through my slacks. "Tell me what you want."

"Please take it off."

"Take what off?"

I looked her dead in the eye. "Take off the bra and panties, all of it."

The sweet smile had returned and it was like a lightning bolt to the heart. She leaned forward and slipped off the other heel and stood. She pushed my knees further apart and stood between my outspread thighs. She reached behind her back and I saw the fabric go slack and I flashed back to earlier today. Her smile said that she recognized that fact and she took it off in similar fashion, first one shoulder strap, then the other before letting it slide down her arms. She reached over and dropped it on the table. I felt like a teenager again seeing his first naked girl, and she was perfect. I was breathing slack jawed as my eyes went back and forth from her chest to her face. Her expression showed she saw that look and she nodded slowly.

"But.."

"Shh." Her finger covered my lips. "I know the limits. I won't break them." She nodded again. I raised my hands, which surprising to me weren't shaking, and I reached out and gently cupped her breasts. She leaned forward into my hands and closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes, I'm right here."

She let out a surprised giggle and opened her eyes which twinkled brightly even in the low light. "That you are." She leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss on the top of my head as I rubbed her nipples with my thumbs. She made a guttural noise and pushed harder into my hands and I retracted to lessen the pressure until she was against me, her breasts nearly in my face. I slid my hands around her hips and pulled her to me. She ran her hands through my hair and looked down at me smiling. She moved my head gently to the side and angled herself putting a hard nipple right under my nose. I strained to look up at her and not tilt my head. I thought of a better idea as I opened my mouth and laid the flat of my tongue on the nipple and dragged it slowly upward eliciting a loud gasp. Her eyes were open but only just. I leaned forward and gave it a light kiss and her hands tightened pulling my mouth to her breast. My hand had returned to the other my fingers massaging her, pulling gently on the hard nipple. I reached up between her legs and found that her panties were completely soaked and I began rubbing her in tight little circles through the fabric. She began moaning out the same chorus she had sung earlier in the day and I kept pushing, hoping to take her over the edge. She reached down and with a grip firmer than I thought possible pulled my hand away and yanked the panties down. She grabbed my hand and put it back and I let out a breathy laugh before suckling her again. My fingers massaged her slowly and she began bucking to force me to speed the pace. I kept the slow rhythm going for a few moments longer as she mewled into my hair.

"Bobby," she gasped. "Tell me that you liked what you saw this morning. Tell me you couldn't help yourself and you had to take out your cock and stroke it."

I lifted my head from her nipple, "I have never cum more than I did then." I slipped a finger into her and she cried out. "It was all over, my jeans, my desk, the floor." I laughed. She swayed her hips trying to get more of me and I obliged by sliding another finger in alongside the first causing her to begin bucking her hips as I stroked them in and out quickly and brought her to a body wracking orgasm. Her fingers still laced tightly in my hair holding my head to her breast as she nearly collapsed. My free hand had wrapped around her hips as she began to relax and I turned her gently until she sat on my leg.

She was shaking, her arms around my neck. She slowly got her breathing under control and sat up. I slipped my fingers from her, and lifted them to my tongue and licked them slowly clean. She watched me with half-lidded eyes. "I am so sorry Bobby." Her eyes closed and opened again so slowly. "You must hate me for letting you suffer like this all day. C'mon, let's go get more comfortable." She stood a little wobbly, reached out for my hand and led me to the stairs. I stopped as she took the first few and turned.

"No, we can't."

She turned to me and kissed me from the step above. "I admit that being a cock-tease is a lot of fun, but I am not cruel. I felt you and it's a wonder you haven't already gone off like a cannon. I'm going to give you as much relief as I can give you." She turned and led me up the stairs and down the hall. She reached in to turn the lights on in the room I watched her in earlier today. There was a one of those little rolling tray tables with her laptop on it pushed into the corner and a couple studio photographic light stands also pushed into the corner. The rest of the room was just a nicely appointed guest bedroom. She let go of my hand and pulled back the comforter and blankets before turning back to me. Her eyes settled on mine for a moment and the truth was plain, she wanted me as much as I wanted her but their agreement stood in the way. She stepped forward and began unbuttoning my shirt. She leaned forward and nestled her face into the nape of my neck.

"You smell nice." She whispered as she kissed her way up my neck taking my earlobe in her teeth and gave it a gentle tug. All the while she continued working on my slacks, the belt came undone, so did I. I took her face in my hands and kissed her, the urgency very real. Her mouth opened as I attacked it, she grasped my cock through the front of my slacks, her grip tightened until it hurt. "Slow down." She gasped as I leaned back, her grip relaxed and she began to stroke me slowly. "I want to see it." She said, as she grazed my jaw with her teeth. She stepped back, sat on the edge of the bed tugged me by the waistband until I was inches from her face. "Lose the shirt." I did as she demanded. She looked me over and a little smile played across her lips. "I'm almost afraid to unleash the monster inside." She ran her palm up my bulge and grasped the zipper pulling it down slowly.

"You may want to stand back a bit."

She pushed the slacks down and looked at it through the briefs for a moment before reaching for those too. Once the tension was off my cock sprang forward reaching out to her and she leaned back in surprise.

"You weren't kidding." She smiled and reached for it. Her hand was soft and warm on my skin. "I've cum so much today thinking about your cock and it's even better than I'd imagined." She stroked softly, the tip dripping freely. Jo leaned forward a licked the tip taking the time to savor it on her tongue as I gasped at the feeling.

"You said, you said you weren't cruel." I gasped.

She made an apologetic demur. "I'm responsible for this and I'll take care of it." She began stroking longer, and her tongue rolled around the tip wetting it further before taking it fully into her mouth. Her hair fell in place hiding what she was doing and I reached down and pushed it back over her shoulder. She let out a little moan with my cock as deep as she could take it and leaned back sucking hard and letting it slip from her lips. "You have a really nice cock." She said and leaned forward and took it deep again, trying for a little more.

"I'm not going to last Jo, I'm sorry but.."

She picked up the pace, her hand stroking the base as she bent forward to take me into her mouth. The moment her other hand cupped my balls and began massaging them I lost control. Jo was overwhelmed as she pulled back and stroked my quickly letting the rest of it land on her chest. She turned her head and cleared her throat, and swallowed. She turned back to my cock and cleaned up every last drop. "Guess I deserved that for putting you through this all day." She licked her lower lip and smiled up at me.

"I, I'm sorry I should have warned you sooner, quicker." I was babbling incoherently.

"I've known you were ready to go off like a firecracker since before dinner." She smiled and kept cleaning and licked where I'd erupted on her wrist. She stopped and stared ahead at my semi-erect cock. She quirked a smile at me and leaned forward and kissed my cock. She slid sideways on the bed, stood and walked past me and into the bath. She came back with a washcloth and cleaned me up first and then used it to clean up the mess I'd made on her chest.

She looked into my eyes so intently that I couldn't look away. I opened my mouth to speak but unsure of what to say. She didn't say a word but wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply our bodies finally touched and it felt like I had my arms wrapped around a flame. She wiggled her mouth loose from mine. "I should, uh, go to bed before I break the promise I made." Jo gasped. "Because there's nothing more that I want to do right now than to crawl into bed and spend the night in your arms."

"Please." I whispered, the word came out desperate even to my ears.

She looked into my eyes a moment longer before a tear broke free and slipped down her cheek. "I made a promise Bobby McNeil, to love, honor and cherish him until death us do part. You know, you were there standing right next to him when I said I would. That promise is even more important than the one he told you about on the phone tonight." She swallowed and tried to smile. "Besides, I'm not sure I trust myself enough for nothing to happen if I did. Stay here tonight, you've had a bit to drink, and I'd really like to not wake up to an empty house in the morning." Another tear joined the first. She kissed me again and turned towards the door.