No Ordinary Proposal Ch. 03

Story Info
I gave you all the love I've got but there's more out there.
13.5k words
4.81
12k
19

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers

Friday came and like most people at my office I opted to work from home rather than brave the traffic jams created by weekend vacationers. I put together my camera equipment and bought extra memory cards and charged up extra batteries. I had never shot with a model before and looked up a few tips and tricks to help us out. I showed up just after four. Scott and Jo welcomed me into the house. Maggie had to sniff all of the bags I'd brought in with me. We sat and chatted for a bit going over what Jo and I would try to capture over the evening as Scott waited for one of his poker buddies to pick him up.

"Do you need a ride?" I hadn't thought if he was able to drive or not these days. I remembered him tossing me the keys on Wednesday.

"Nah, Alan lives further out and he said he'd stop and pick me up."

"I was thinking something light to eat then off to the studio." Jo said with a grin. She turned to Scott. "You take it easy on the spicy stuff, remember what happened last time you went crazy with the hot wings." She reached over and brushed his cheek with her thumb.

"Yes dear." He sighed and looked at me. "She can't even let me enjoy my last few months."

"I'd rather not have to deal to the fall out all night long." She added quickly waving her hand in the air. We all laughed and Scott nodded in agreement. A soft tone rang out and I recognized the driveway alarm.

"I'll go meet him at the door if you want to stay in here. Fewer questions that way." He stood and patted his pockets to make sure he had his stash. He took his phone off its charger and kissed Jo. She followed him to the door. I overheard her state that if they started drinking they were to stay put or call her to come get them. Her tone brooked no argument from either of them. Scott told her that he'd call her to let her know either way. The noise subsided but Jo hadn't returned to the kitchen yet. I went to the foyer to see her standing at the sidelight window staring at the tail lights of the car as it braked at the end of the driveway. She flipped the lock but didn't turn around right away.

"I understand if you don't want to do this tonight." I said softly. She turned and gave me a smile leaning back against the door, her hands behind her back.

"Getting cold feet Bobby? You've already seen me naked, it's not as if I have anything left to hide."

I smiled. "That's not it and you know it. If you still want to go through with this then upstairs and get naked, put on something loose like a robe or an over-sized shirt then come back down and we'll have something to eat."

"You want me to get naked now but don't want to watch?" Her smile widened.

"I don't want any red marks from elastics and such. They can take thirty minutes or more to disappear. Your skin is too fine and I want to get it right."

She nodded at the reasoning and grinned like an imp. "Are you sure you don't want to watch?"

I busted out laughing. "I'm going to be watching you in various states of naked for the rest of the evening. The least I can do is make it through dinner before my mouth is left hanging open for the rest of the night."

"You say the sweetest things." She took a step away from the door and started disrobing in the foyer. "I've never met a photographer that didn't like to watch. They are the ultimate voyeurs." The first shirt was off and tossed onto the stairs, the tank top beneath it was coming off quickly as did the bra. I watched her strip and noticed she wasn't trying to be overtly seductive about it but it was still having that effect on me. She pushed the yoga pants off, her panties dropping with them, she stepped out of them and stood up smiling and naked. "There. Your wish is my command."

I sighed and shook my head, unable to wipe the smile off my face. "I didn't realize how hard this was going to be."

"Luckily for you, I like it hard. Would you be a dear and fill that pot on the stove half way with water and set it to boil and I'll be right back."

She got to the banister and I stopped her. "Do me a favor and raise your foot up and show me the sole." They were a little dirty but not bad. I attributed that to Maggie messing up the floors with her dirty paws. "Wash the soles please and put on slippers or thick socks before you come down. One of my pet peeves, on some of the sites I reviewed, was models photographed with dirty feet. How the photographers didn't notice that in their final shots I don't know."

"They were looking at the model's tits and ass, that's why." She said with a laugh as she gathered her clothes and went upstairs. I did as she asked and got the water started and saw what she had planned.

She came back down in a long soft robe and began gathering the dinner ingredients. I insisted on helping her when I saw her pushing up the sleeves of her robe repeatedly to keep them away from the burners on the stove. "Photographer and chef, this is too much to hope for." She sat at the table with a smile. The robe slipped open showing off a long smooth leg.

"Don't distract me, I'm likely to lop off my shutter finger."

"Be careful." She stood. "How's this for an outfit?" She opened the robe and put her hands on her hips giving them a little tilt. She was stunning.

I stood there with my mouth hanging open just a moment too long and the water boiled over making a hissing noise as it hit the burner. I turned to the pot and lifted the lid to release the steam. "Steaming hot, I couldn't agree more." I heard a giggle as she retied the robe and sat down. We ate and discussed what she wanted to do for the pictures. She wanted to keep it classy. "Top shelf, like Playboy not something you'd have to hide under the counter." Her laugh was adorable and infectious and soon she had me laughing too. She seemed more at ease about this than I felt and I hoped that it would translate to the final images.

She leaned back and patted her stomach. "Maybe I should have skipped dinner." She puffed out her cheeks causing me to laugh.

"Yeah, I'm sure that a little pesto is going to blow you up like a balloon." I gathered the plates and gave them a rinse before we headed upstairs.

"Come down to my room, I want to see what you like for starters."

"Said the spider to the fly." I added, which made her laugh. She had several different lingerie sets laid out on their king sized bed.

"Take a look, choose something and I'll try it on. Let me go freshen up the face and cover the damage."

"Damage?"

She slipped off the robe and tossed it across the end of the bed. "Freckles, shiny spots and such. I haven't had to blend for a naked shoot in a long time. I'll have to be careful my face isn't a different color than the rest of me." She winked and went into the bath leaving the door open. "My shoes are in the closet on the left if you see something you think will work better with heels.

I looked over the choices she'd made and began to picture how she would look in each. There were a few very bright colors, and many dark, one of which caught my eye, a bra and panty set in navy blue lace.

"What do you think?" She padded back into the bedroom in only her slippers and smile.

"You have a mind boggling amount of lingerie."

"You have no idea, that's just the nice stuff. I haven't dug into the naughty drawer yet."

I reached for the blue set. "This caught my eye."

"Nice selection." She grinned as she took the bra and wrapped it around her torso. "Shoes?"

"I hadn't even gotten that far." I cleared my throat as I watched her put the bra on, sliding the straps over her shoulders. Her smile brightened.

"You're supposed to get horny watching me take it off."

"Soon enough." I said with a little laugh and we can skip shoes since you're going to be on the bed. I watched her slip the panties up her thighs and nestle them between her legs. She gave them a tug and adjusted them front and back. She turned on her heel.

"How does my ass look? Be honest."

I looked at it for a moment and looked up at her face. She had an anxious look as she waited for an answer.

I thought and a smile spread across my face as I responded. "Like dessert." Her concern faded and her expression changed to a fetching smile

"If I pull the sheers across the windows that should keep you from getting any reflections from the lights. I'd like a few standing in front of the window seat, maybe a few on the seat too." She walked into the closet and came back wearing a pair of blue velvet pumps and stopped just outside the door and struck a pose. "Do I clean up okay?"

"How long would it take an ambulance to get out here, in case I faint."

Her smile widened and she walked up to me and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Flattery will get you everywhere." She whispered into my ear as she walked out of the bedroom and down the hall, beckoning me with a single finger curl. I followed like a puppy as we entered the guest bedroom. She unplugged her laptop and rolled the cart into the hallway.

"These work great for video but I'm not sure how they'll work for stills. When I'm on camera I usually have one above my eyes and on full power the other just below on the other side on half to kill the shadows." I flipped the switch and both of the bedside lamps came on as well giving a golden hue to the lighting. I set my bag on the end of the bed and started pulling out my gear and putting the lens on the body. I inserted a card and checked the batteries. She pulled the other light over and kept it low before stepping towards the window bay. "I'm all yours." I looked up as she held her hands out to show off her body and placed them gently on her hips.

"I should be so lucky." A mix of guilt and excitement ran through me as I realized that she very well could end up mine. I brought the camera up to my face and framed her, I would need to back out a bit to get her entire figure in the shot. I swapped lenses and walked up closer to her to meter and backed up and got a full body shot. She was surprised by the first click of the shutter and immediately went into work mode after hearing it. She posed and turned, giving me multiple looks and expressions. She shrugged the strap of her bra onto her arm, then the other and slipped them off and wrapped her wrists with them as if her hands were bound to her sides. She looked to the side, her mouth opened slightly as her eyes closed. At first I reviewed every single shot and she smiled and told me to just keep shooting and not to worry, we could edit out the bloopers later. She untangled her wrists and reached behind her with both hands. I could see the tension on the bra increase then loosen. She held it in place with her hands and gave me the wickedest smile then bit her lip and held it out just to the side dangling from a finger tip. I kept clicking away as she then pulled it like a sling shot aimed right at the camera and actually flung it at me.

There was a leather easy chair in the bedroom just off to the side and I held up a finger and dragged it closer to the window. She stood and leaned against the wing, her arm across the back of it, her breasts were fantastic and the natural tilt of her hips was gorgeous. She mounted the chair and bent over the back of it and pulled one of the window sheers to the side as if she were looking out the window. Her rear pointing straight at me and I nearly fainted at the sight of her. I walked up to her and straightened the fabric of her panties and she whipped around to look.

"Sorry. The seam was crooked." I said swallowing hard. She looked down and gave them a tug here and there to straighten them out and smiled at me.

"Don't be sorry. I don't mind." As if to prove herself she reached out and took my free hand and placed it on her ass. "Does it feel like dessert?"

"Tease." I said giving her a squeeze and gentle slap. Her grin was proof enough that it was her intent from the moment we were alone.

"Toss me that dark red throw pillow from the bed." She propped it into the corner of the chair and spun around and sat back, both legs over the arm of the chair as she cupped her breasts. She gave me a few side long looks and I caught them as she reached beneath her ass and wrestled the panties free in the confines of the chair. She had them half way up her thighs and she pointed one toe straight up as she pushed them up to her knees. A look to see if I was watching and then she wrangled one leg out and hung them off the tip of her shoe and dangled it over the arm of the chair. She reached down after a few shots and with a huge smile flung the panties at me too.

"So that's what it feels like to be a rock star."

"Damn I was hoping for a ringer." She added with a laugh.

"Huh?"

She just pointed at the crotch of my jeans. I looked down and realized the evidence was very clear that I was enjoying every minute of this shoot too. "Sorry, it never happens when I take pictures of monuments and scenery." I laughed. She turned and fluffed up the pillow. She looked up at me with both feet on the floor and spread her stance giving me a clear view between her thighs. She tilted her head back and combed her fingers through her hair for a minute then leaned forward placing her elbows on her knees and chin on her fists. She then leaned back and crossed her legs and set an elbow on the arm of the chair. I stepped forward and flipped her shoe off her heel so it dangled from her toes and she smiled. I snapped a few final photos and she stood up and kicked off her other shoe and picked them and her lingerie up. She walked right up to me, reached out and rubbed my cock through my jeans.

"I was thinking of maybe the pink, on the bed next." Her voice was rough and sexy as she whispered.

"You too?" I gasped as she didn't hesitate to show her appreciation for the vote of confidence in my pants. She giggled, reached out and ran her hand up the front of my jeans again before she went down the hall.

"If you need space you can download those to my laptop here in the hall."

"I will when we're done. I have plenty of room yet." I called out as I turned the lights towards the bed and rearranged the cables to not trip over them.

"Bobby? Would you come in here a minute?" I set my camera down and walked down the hall. The sight that welcomed me stopped me in my tracks. Jo was laying across the end of the bed knees up and her hand buried between her legs moving a mile a minute. "Come here and get those pants off."

I stood there mouth open for a long moment before my feet walked their way over to her. She reached out dragging at my belt giving me a shake. "If I got that horny being in front of the camera and you got this horny behind it." She rubbed her thumb up the front of my jeans then reached beneath and stroked my balls through the denim. "Then you need some relief too."

"What about."

"I want you to paint my throat like you did the other day at the airport." She smiled then licked her lips. That was all I needed to hear as I removed her hand and undid the buckle and dropped my jeans, my cock reaching out for her as she grasped for it and pulled me towards her mouth. The angle was bad but she licked and mouthed at the tip of my cock as she rubbed herself, her hips rising off the bed. "I saw you lick your lips when I spread my legs Bobby. I nearly came right then."

"I'm not going to lie. I wanted to lick your lips and not mine."

She released her grip on my cock. "I was hoping you'd say that." She pushed at my leg to move me around to the side of the bed where her legs were spread wide. I looked down at her pouting lips, wet and pink. "Aww don't tease me now. Get down there." She reached out towards me and I knelt between her legs. They shot out and wrapped around my head drawing me into her and I went willingly. The feel of her soft skin on my cheek, the gasp as my tongue delved into her only fueled my craving for her. I tried to go slowly savoring her but she wasn't having it and she began raising her hips and directing me firmly with both hands in my hair. She began bucking her hips fucking herself with my tongue until she moaned loudly, her whole body went rigid as I lapped at her clit. She eventually relaxed, collapsing in a breathless heap. After she caught her breath she relaxed her grip on my hair and pulled me up her body, I took my time and kissed her the entire way. She dove into my mouth tasting herself on my tongue.

I woke when the phone on the nightstand rang. I had a momentary panic at the unfamiliar surroundings and came to my senses on the third ring. The naked body slithering over me to get to the phone assisted with the recognition.

"Hello?"

I reached out and ran my hand up her firm ass and stopped in a cold sweat.

"Hi hon. Yea, we just finished with one outfit in the window and I'm changing into that little pink number you like and we're going to get in bed."

I could feel myself getting dizzy from holding my breath as she spoke.

"You said you didn't want to hear about it." She paused.

"This is how I'm going to die." I thought. Scott was going to come home and shoot me dead for fucking Jo.

"No we didn't, but we... I got a little worked up." She added in a coy voice. Jo turned to face me with a huge grin. "He's pretty talented for a guy that doesn't get any regularly. He said my ass looked like dessert, so I may hold him to that." She added with a laugh.

I looked at her in horror and she rolled her eyes.

"He looks scared as hell right now like you're outside with a gun or something." I just nodded. "Hang on." She pressed a button and set the phone on my chest and scrambled around putting her head just below it on my stomach. "You're on speaker."

"Listen champ. I told you she makes the rules. Don't hurt her or you'll be in the plot next to me, that's my only rule. She told you it was her limitation and if she wants to keep it in the agreement then fine, if she changes her mind, that's fine too." Jo's mouth was on my cock, and amazingly enough it was coming back to life. She moaned out loud and made a wet sucking noise as she let it drop from her mouth. "Sounds like she's enjoying it. Listen I haven't got long here since George is about to let us gang bang his finest bottle of scotch. He assured me that it's over eighteen years old." He laughed. "The truth is that Jo hasn't gotten good and properly fucked in months thanks to my medications. She does like that glass knobby number in the top drawer of the nightstand though. I can make her hum Yankee Doodle with it if I work her up right. Enjoy each other, respect her and I'm probably not going to make it back tonight since that bottle looks full and it won't be when we're done with it."

"I don't know what to say." I gasped as she took me into her mouth again.

"Well the least you could say is thank you." Scott let out a little laugh, Jo giggled as well and I felt it. "Enjoy her for me since I can't any more. I need to get back in there and lie to them about how my wife was nagging me on the phone. Love you guys."

Jo lifted her head. "Goodnight sweetheart, I love you."

I felt my head fall back on the pillow. "Thank you. I love you man." The phone went dead and Jo returned it to the cradle. She reached into the drawer and pulled out a velvet pouch, slipped a knobby glass dildo out of the sleeve and laid it on the velvet.

"I'm not sure I'm going to survive this arrangement." I gasped.

"Oh I hope you do. I like this." She grasped my cock giving it a few slow strokes. "I can't wait until I give you the go-ahead to throw me down and fuck me with it. I know I'm only revving the engine right now. When that day comes, you'd best be ready to go." She laughed. "That said if I don't get off of you and clean up we're not going to get the pink outfit shot tonight." She got up and stopped part of the way to the bathroom and lifted a leg sideways. "Damn that's sticky." She looked over her shoulder and smiled. "It's all over your face too." I followed her into the bathroom.

Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers