No Ordinary Proposal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She washed up quickly and tossed me a washcloth and sat at a wide vanity. "Brute, look what you did to my hair and my face." She couldn't wipe the smile off her face as she said it.

"Glad to be of service."

She brushed her hair back with her fingers and took up a wipe and began removing her makeup. "Smokey eye went well with the darker outfit but I think I need something a little lighter for the pink." She wiped and rubbed to get it all off. She looked up at me and turned back to the table and began applying makeup. She went very lightly this time unlike before where her statement had been bold, this time it was going to be light and nearly invisible and I watched with fascination. She looked up and smiled at me and went back to her task. What she ended up with was nearly invisible to her natural look. She chose a pink satin lip gloss to finish it off.

"This one should be easy to get off your cock later." She blew me a kiss in the mirror. My cock jerked in response and she laughed. She turned on her chair and pet it. "Don't worry as soon as your rested I'll take you out to play again." She leaned forward and gave it a little kiss and shooed me out of the room. "At least put your jeans on so I can concentrate." She slapped my ass with a loud crack and turned down the hallway with the pink outfit dangling from her fingers. I followed along after pulling on my jeans and nothing else.

We did a full shoot on the bed, she pulled back the comforter and played peak-a-boo naked under the sheets for a few shots. She posed as if sleeping with the sheets in various states of disarray around her. She rolled over on her stomach and lifted her ass up a bit and I nearly busted the zipper on my jeans. I got down low and she began crawling towards me on all fours with a huge grin on her face, her hair swept over one shoulder. I moved the camera aside and watched her since she was too close to focus on properly.

"You know, it's supposed to be nice tomorrow. Maybe we could go out to the pool and do some bikini shots, and some out of bikini shots." She lingered inches from my face. I swallowed and opened my mouth to respond and she leaned forward and slipped her tongue into my mouth. If I were any less human, and more flammable, immolation would have happened and I'd soon be a pile of ashes on the floor. That was the level of heat she poured into it. A high pitched whine from the doorway broke our kiss. Jo laughed.

"Sorry Maggie. I need to let her out real quick." She gave me a quick peck and rolled out of the bed and padded down the hall. I buried my head in the comforter and tried to calm my breathing. I crawled up onto the bed and laid back, my mind racing about everything that had happened. I could hear the jingling of Maggie's dog tags way upstairs as they came back into the house. Jo padded back into the room with a bowl in her hand, Maggie following behind her, intent on the bowl.

"You just got a treat, this one is for Bobby and I." She sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs. The robe slid away showing off her legs. I sighed as I reached out and traced my finger gently up the inside of her thigh. She turned and set the bowl on my stomach causing me to gasp from the cold. She retrieved the bowl and served up a spoonful to me. The tang of orange and sweet vanilla melted on my tongue. "I meant to ask you when we're leaving for Montreal and where we're staying."

"There's a flight from Nashville that's going to touchdown here Wednesday before going the rest of the way to Montreal. It's being ferried for a maintenance overhaul but the pilot's stopping over here to pick us up on his way. It was originally going to Dallas but they're backed up because Wichita is close down for a facility retool."

She looked surprised. "They're stopping just for us?"

I laughed. "This plane is owned by a Nashville record company and is going for a regular check up. I'm sure there have been a few small but potent parties on board. It's scheduled for a refit while it's there too. New upholstery, carpet, that sort of thing. Don't worry they can afford it."

"No I mean they're going out of their way to pick us up?"

"It's not uncommon for them to post empty seats online through a service on positioning flights." Confusion showed as she licked the back of the spoon. "If a plane has to be moved from one airport to another, usually empty, so that it can be used for a different trip it's called positioning." I gestured in the air above me, mimicking the movement of planes between airports. "If the seats are available they will often list them with a service. It's how a lot of executives move around without having to book commercial flights. People have to be more flexible and sometimes they end up with an entirely empty private jet to themselves. Just like it's not uncommon for large companies with mid-sized or large corporate jets to make spare seats available for flights. If they can charge a few hundred bucks for a seat to where ever when they were going anyway and getting nothing for the empty seat then they cut their costs. The average Joe then gets a nice business class seat, usually with free drinks and a meal." She had interspersed my explanation with spoonfuls of ice cream. "When the plant returns the plane that will be called ferrying it back to its home airport. The company I work for doesn't just sell planes, we also manage them for the buyers as well. Kind of like a lease car we keep track of maintenance, mileage and general condition. We broker resales as well."

She licked the last of the ice cream off the spoon and set the bowl aside. She had to scold Maggie for sniffing around the edge.

"Will we be staying at the airport?"

"That's where the factory is located, right at Pierre Trudeau airport. I booked rooms at the Dorval Suites there. It's the best and since I'm not paying for it I like the best."

Her eyebrows rose. "Rooms? How many do we need?"

"Well at the time I thought." I paused unsure what to say and looked aside.

"Well you know better now. Call them in the morning and change the two rooms to one. Get one of those executive suites with an office desk if you can. I have an idea for some pictures." She gave me a wink and stood up and took the bowl. "You want anything from downstairs before I close up shop?"

"Just some water please."

I washed up before padding back out to the bedroom to find the lights had been moved back to the wall and turned off, the only light from the lamp on the nightstand. I laid down and stared at the ceiling as I heard Jo puttering around before coming back upstairs. She came back into the room and set the glass of water on a coaster for me, then leaned down, gave me a kiss and slipped off her robe. Her skin glowed in the dim golden light as she slipped into bed beside me.

I put my hands together, "and lead me not into temptation, and deliver me from evil. Amen."

A slow laugh erupted from Jo as she rolled to face me. "So I'm evil now?"

"No, you are pure temptation." I kissed her on the tip of the nose and she smiled.

"Well He didn't lead you to me Scott made that happen, now turn off the light." When the room was dark I heard the soft sigh of Maggie laying down in the room somewhere.

Jo spoke softly. "Bobby. I do love you, understand that it's not just some infatuation or me grasping for something, someone, as I lose Scott. I've wondered sometimes if you and I had met first how things would have gone and I could easily see myself in that little house of yours making dinner, kicking back for a football game on a Sunday and being happy with you. I love you for who you are, not because you're a consolation." I heard her sniffle and I reached out slowly finding her face and thumbed the tears from her cheek. "Please don't ever think of me like that."

"I don't. I couldn't." I gathered her closer and listened to the sound of her crying, the tears ran down my shoulder. "It's going to be okay." I whispered into her hair and kissed her. "We're going to be okay." I reinforced my statement as doubt entered my mind as to how this was going to all turn out fine and dandy. I awoke in the dark, the sound of Maggie letting out a sigh as she rolled over had probably roused me. Jo was nestled against me my hand held to her chest our fingers intertwined. I kissed her shoulder softly and closed my eyes. We were going to be okay.

I stirred the next morning and reached forward and found myself alone in bed. I rolled over and saw the bedroom door was closed as well. I pulled my pants on and opened the door. The smell of coffee sharpened my senses. I heard voices downstairs and went back into the bedroom and got fully dressed.

"There's, sleeping beauty." Scott cracked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey sweetheart. Did you sleep okay?"

I nodded. "Yea, I slept great." I ran my fingers through my hair and let out a deep sigh. Jo stood and smiled as she went to the counter and poured a cup of coffee for me.

"I'm glad." She rolled up onto her toes and gave me a kiss. "I would have come back after letting Maggie out but I caught this one trying hard to quietly make us breakfast and put a stop to it."

I looked at Scott again and he looked like he'd been run over by a truck, and the driver backed up to make sure the job was done right. "Let me guess, can't handle an eighteen year old by yourself any more?"

"She was a feisty one. Smooth as glass and sneaky as a thief." He rubbed his forehead.

"I set his ass down and now I'm forcing liquids into him." There was a large glass of water, small glass of juice and a cup of coffee lined up in front of him, and what looked like an aspirin bottle.

"A couch beer is probably out of the question then." I laughed.

Scott smiled as much as he could before wincing in pain. Jo asked what in the hell a couch beer was. I explained that back in college it was a spare beer, the hair of the dog, usually hidden under the couch or cushions if the supply was getting low. We usually found a six pack in the morning by searching the house for them.

"Ugh, warm beers for breakfast?" She said making a disgusted face.

"We were younger back then." Scott said with a laugh. The smile on his face lingered as he thought about it. It was nice to see after all of the crap he'd been through. "Cold pizza and warm beers. The breakfast of champions."

"I can do better than that. I'll just put on something on and make you boys some breakfast."

"You don't need to do that."

"Which one, put something on or make breakfast?" Jo asked as she walked past me and reached out to pat my stomach. "I never cook bacon while naked."

I sat across from Scott at the table and he heaved a deep sigh and reached for his coffee. He lifted it to his mouth and put it back down without drinking and reached for the water instead. He picked up the bottle of aspirin and spun it back and forth and set it down unopened. "I have stronger painkillers than this, problem is they usually knock me out. Which may not be a bad idea. I just woke up a couple hours ago and I'm ready to go back to bed."

"Drink some juice, have something to eat and lay down. You're allowed to relax. There's nothing that needs doing that we can't handle for you." I reached across the table and took his hand and he held mine, the grip weak but firm. He just nodded and reached for the juice taking a sip.

"Jo says you're going to do some pictures by the pool today."

"Yea she said she had an orange bikini she wanted to do some shots in."

Scott huffed a breath, the smile came back. "Are you on blood pressure meds because you might need them when you see her in that one. I've got handkerchiefs with more material in them." He was quiet for a moment. "She bought it last year when we were supposed to go to Cancun." There was more but he had stopped there, staring off into the distance, seeing only the past.

Jo walked back into the kitchen, she'd brushed her hair and put on shorts and a baggy tee which I figured was Scott's by the size of it. She went to the refrigerator and started rooting around piling things on the counter. When she turned and saw Scott still holding onto my hand she stopped. A tear rolled down her cheek. She sniffled and looked down.

Scott looked over at her and she looked down at the counter and reached for the eggs. He gave my hand a squeeze and let it go and stood. "I'll be right back."

As soon as he was in the hallway Jo sucked in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She started cracking the eggs into a bowl, more tears ran down her face and she brushed them aside. She picked up a knife and started cutting up ingredients and pulled a pan down from the hook over the counter. Scott walked back in with a prescription bottle and set it on the table as he sat heavily into the chair. He shook out the dose and swallowed it with the rest of the water. I refilled the water for him without even thinking and went to help Jo. She took a deep breath and gripped my arm leaving marks where she held on.

"Need a hand?"

She nodded. "Sure can you grab the bread and make some toast." She started the pan and poured in the eggs and began stirring and looked up at Scott. I looked over at him too and his head was hanging. It was then I realized something. He was failing faster than he'd told me and I wondered if the estimate was off. The look on Jo's face made me think it was the case. I took out plates and set them next to her and grabbed silverware and brought it to the table.

Scott looked up at me and smiled. "Could the two of you lighten the fuck up? You're getting me depressed."

I laughed and took his shoulder giving it a squeeze. "Sorry. I know it's not easy for you, but it's not easy for us either."

Scott let out a deep sigh.

"You know when I was oh, nine or ten, we had a dog, sweet old mutt, darker color than Maggie there, flat coat and floppy ears. His name was Buddy. The winter I started the fifth grade he took sick. He laid around, would barely eat. The vet said he wouldn't get any better and told my Dad we should consider putting him down. I'd have none of that. I knew he'd get better. Dad brought him home rather than put him down and about a week or so later he died in his sleep. He was on the floor at the foot of my bed. I didn't want to let him go. So I know how you feel." Scott looked up at me and over at Jo who was weeping openly at this point. "I do know how you feel, but more importantly, I think I now might know how Buddy felt. He didn't want to go either but he knew it was his time."

Jo sobbed out loud and ran out of the kitchen. I went over to make sure she hadn't left the stove on and looked towards the doorway.

"I'll get her. Don't burn the eggs." He got up and followed her. A few minutes had gone by and I'd set the table and plated the eggs, buttered the toast and refilled the coffee cups. They both came back into the kitchen and Jo looked around a little bewildered and saw the table all set. She sighed and gave me a little smile.

"Thank you." She gave me a hug and kissed me. We sat and ate. I was glad to see Scott digging in with gusto which made Jo happier. She looked up at me. "I'm sorry Bobby but I'm not going to be able to go on that Montreal trip." I knew why she was changing her mind but Scott, surprised, asked her anyway.

She turned to him. "I'm not leaving you alone for five days." She was exasperated but remained calm.

"We've made arrangements, there's a nurse that's going to come and keep an eye on me."

"I don't feel right about it, that's all."

"I want you to go. Furthermore I want you to enjoy it. I wish I could go myself but that would be counter to the purpose of you two getting better acquainted with one another."

She shook her head and picked up her coffee.

"Do you really want to play that card?" Scott asked her.

"What are you talking about?" She looked at him shrewdly.

He just eyed her for a few moments. "You went back on the pill over a month ago in anticipation of this." I nearly spit my coffee out as Scott continued. "Doc said to give it three months before you go bareback." He was looking straight at me. "Just to be sure, so grab yourself some protection. I'd rather she wasn't showing at the funeral."

Jo was red faced with anger. She slammed her palms on the table rattling the dishes.

"Stop it!"

"Dying slow is both a benefit and a pain the ass. You know it's coming so you have time to plan your exit. It sucks because you don't really know when it's going to come. Another week, another month." He shrugged.

He'd gone overboard and Jo was furious.

"I've been cleared by the psychologist at the hospital and signed my own orders to not resuscitate so there's little left to do but prepare you for the next step. Jerry is coming over the week after next and we're going to run down everything that's transitioning and I'd like both of you to be there."

"I don't know Scott. It's a holiday week so I'll probably be backed up at the office." I tried to back my way out of getting involved.

"We'll make it over dinner. Jerry's not one to pass up a free meal. How's Friday work?"

I shook my head. "I guess so. Okay."

"There's a reason I'd like you there. I want someone on Jo's side when it comes to making decisions. Like I said I trust Jerry when I'm there to yank his leash but I don't think he's going to be as easy for her to handle on her own."

Jo's color was coming back to normal but the firm set of her mouth said she hadn't forgotten.

Scott turned to her. "Have you talked with any one?" She just looked down and shook her head. "I'd feel better if you got yourself a lawyer you feel you can trust before there's any reason to worry. You can get him or her up to speed before you're spinning like a top with stuff to do and nowhere to turn."

"Alright, I'll make some calls on Tuesday." She gave Scott a smile and nodded. "I'll go to Montreal. I'll screw Bobby's brains out. I'll do whatever makes you happy." Her anger fizzled into resignation and sarcasm.

Scott gave her a sharp look. "Good. I think I'm going to take that nap. The meds should kick in soon and I'll be unfit for anything beyond holding a chair down. Are you staying the day Bobby? Please do, I'm likely to be up again after lunch time, that should give you some time to get her into and out of that bikini." He gave me a little smirk as he patted my shoulder on his way to the sink with his plate.

"It's up to you. If you have things to do just let me know and I'll hit the road."

"Hell you could move in if you want. I mean I think you'll be spending more time around here anyway, bring some clothes with you next time. That room is yours if you want it, when Jo's not using it of course."

I plucked at my shirt. "I'll remember next time."

He turned to Jo. "Don't forget to lube up before you head out there. All that sunshine looks nice."

"Thankfully I've got somebody to help apply it." She smiled at me before tilting her head up to kiss Scott.

"Have fun." He said with a wave and went upstairs.

Jo looked up at me and smiled. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Relax, finish off the coffee, test the water in the pool." She put her plate in the sink and followed Scott upstairs. I smiled thinking he was about to get another kind of goodnight kiss. I did as told but ended up cleaning up anyway, the dishwasher wasn't full yet so I left it until later. I put away the food that had been left out and wiped down the table and counter. I finished off the coffee as directed. I thought about downloading the images to her laptop and mine but I didn't want to intrude on them by going upstairs so I took my coffee out to the pool. It was very bright today, only a few wispy clouds in the sky and the temperature was coming up nicely. I still hadn't put my shoes on and I dipped my toes into the water, it was cold.