No Ordinary Proposal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have I gotten myself into?"

"I don't know, I'm kind of stuffed right now, but I hope you get yourself into it later. Tell me there's ice cream in that freezer and I'll marry you as soon as I'm able."

I laughed. "There isn't. Does this mean you're rescinding your proposal?"

"No, but don't let it happen again." She smiled and gripped my hand tighter.

"There's a place about a mile up the road." I said. She just shook her head.

"I can wait, besides I don't want to get more stuffed. Well not with ice cream anyway."

I stood and picked up the dishes. She got up to help and I told her to sit, she cooked after all. I put the dishes into the dishwasher and cleaned up the containers. While I was doing that she topped off the glasses with the last of the wine set the bottle down and made a finger gun and shot the bottle. I laughed.

"I hope I'm not turning you into an alcoholic."

She shook her head. "No, but it's been a stressful few months. If anything the last few weeks have been easier knowing I have someone to share it with. You know he waited to tell his parents. They never even knew he had cancer the first time he went through treatment. Who does that?"

"I know his parents, I can see why he might have done it."

"Seven years." She ran her finger around the rim of the glass. "Seven years and I think I met them once."

"For some once is enough. They're uh, unique."

"Scott said they were crazy." She laughed.

"Well that's a bit extreme. Let's just say that they are intractable in their beliefs. Extremely so."

"Yea, said the real family name wasn't Meadows, it was something German."

"No it was Schmidt. I think his great grandfather changed it after the war."

"At least he had a background." She took a long sip of her wine.

"Let's get more comfortable."

"Scott told you my story, what he didn't I can fill in."

"I know."

"Really? What was my maiden name then."

"Stevens." I said after a moment. "I was there when you got married. Do you Joanna Stevens promise to love, honor and cherish..." I stopped speaking as I realized where it was going.

She turned and sat on the couch without looking up. "I Joanna take you Scott, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer, or poorer," she sobbed, "in sickness and in health, until death do us part." She set the glass down and covered her face with her hands, her body began to shake.

I sat next to her and gathered her in my arms. "Holy shit I'm an idiot." I whispered into her hair. "I'm sorry Jo. I'm so sorry." She turned into my arms and sobbed openly. It was a long while before she stopped and said she was going to wash her face. When she came back there was a tall glass of water next to the wine and she cracked a little smile.

"Sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry about. You've been under a lot of stress for a while now. Sometimes I wonder how you hold up so well."

"Like any good steam engine, you chug along and when the pressure gets too high you blow it off, just like that. Never discount the power of a good, ugly cry."

I chuckled. "Ugly cry?"

"Oh yea, when you can't even talk, you're bawling, your face is all screwed up and red, tears are everywhere, it's agony but it's surprisingly cathartic, and even easier if someone you love is holding on to you while you do it."

"That's why women are stronger than men." I said softly. "They cry their tears and don't feel ashamed about it."

"The hell we don't. We just can't control it sometimes, then we button it back up and we move on." I leaned back into the corner of the sofa and reached out and pulled her into an embrace and let her just be. We sat there until it got fully dark. I hadn't turned on any lights and we just talked softly. She told me her real name wasn't Stevens either, that was the name of the family that adopted her and the records show she was born in Louisiana and her birth name was Jeannine Dubois.

"I guess they weren't to keen on it when they adopted me so they changed it. So I went from Jeannie to Joanna."

"Should you ever accept my name rest assured it's steeped in history, some of it might be a little twisted as there were likely a few pirates and thieves in there way back." I said with a laugh.

"It's yours. At least you have that going for you."

"You can go back to Jeannine Dubois if you would like to reclaim it. I won't mind, I'll just call you Gorgeous. You know like, good morning Gorgeous, how was your day Gorgeous, no I'll do that laundry Gorgeous." I punctuated each telling with a kiss to her forehead. I could feel the vibration of her laugh, her chest laying on mine.

"I've been Jo for so long I probably wouldn't answer to anything else."

"How about Mom or Mommy?"

She lifted away from me and looked up. "Do you really want a family Bobby or are you just saying so because you think it's what I want to hear?"

"I think I've wanted one for a while now. I just made a bad choice a decade ago and as Scott said to me once, 'You've been beating yourself up over it for years.' He was right."

"Never in ten years have you found someone else you could envision a life and family with?"

I laughed and pulled her head down to my shoulder again. "I think we've been over that. I had incredibly high standards and nobody measured up to them, except the person who set them."

* * * * *

I reached blindly and felt my hand thump into the mattress. "Please tell me it wasn't a dream." I thought as I swallowed several times trying to wet my dry throat. Belatedly I smelled coffee and felt the smile cross my face. "It wasn't."

"What wasn't?" She said her voice soft. I opened my eyes and saw one of the most incredible sights ever to grace the Earth. Jo stood stark naked with a cup of coffee in her hand and a little smile on her face.

"A dream. If this is a dream please let me sleep. If not then pour that into me fast so I can enjoy it." I groaned and rolled over. Her eyes roamed over me and the smile broadened.

"Well if this is a dream." She set the mug down on the nightstand. "Is this what you would dream came next?" She knelt on the edge of the bed and leaned forward and kissed the tip of my cock. "Or this." She licked it slowly base to tip, altering her angle and making it even harder than it was.

"Fuck!"

She laughed. "In a minute, I'm enjoying this." She gasped as I reached out and grabbed her ass giving it a firm squeeze. I felt her mouth engulf me and knew I wasn't dreaming, I'd died and gone to heaven. I slid my hand beneath her and slipped it between her thighs finding heat and dampness there, my fingers wriggled into her. I nearly lost my mind when a deep hum in her throat was felt all the way to my balls. I removed my fingers and rubbed the moisture into her clit. Her hips began to sway, pushing down into my hand to increase the pressure. She sat up quickly. "Alright enough foreplay I need to get good and fucked." She climbed over me straddling my hips and slowly settled onto my cock.

"Oh shit." I said as I slid deeply into her. She was turned away from me and the beautiful cheeks of her ass nestled against my lap and I massaged them with my thumbs. She ground down a little and began rocking slowly. She began humming interrupted by a few moans. She stroked my balls and I knew I couldn't take this for long. I sat up as best as I could and reached around her slipping my fingers between her legs and began to massage her clit. The effect was immediate as she began to grind down harder rocking her hips more violently as I tugged on her nipple with my other hand. She began to shake as her orgasm rocked her entire body, her pussy gripped me in tight spasms as she leaned into my hand, her own pressing mine into her clit. She cried out before falling forward catching herself on her outstretched hands. I was still hard as steel buried in her warm depths. I lifted her back against me and rolled her over gently face down on the bed. She was still panting as I lifted her hips and began slowly driving my full length into her with deep strokes. The noises were indecipherable coming from beneath her but I felt her hand slide between her legs and stroke my balls again. The tips of her fingers tickled gently, she encouraged me to fuck her harder and I drove my hips into hers pushing her up the bed before my entire body tensed and I climaxed.

I woke a while later with Jo laying on my chest just beneath my chin, her blonde hair awash over my shoulder. My mind reached out along my body and I felt her leg over mine, her arm around my torso and the slow rise and fall of her chest as it pressed into my side. I flexed my fingers and stroked her back, the skin warm and soft. I closed my eyes as I felt the smile cross my lips. I don't know how long I dozed that time but felt her stretch. A little hum vibrated from her through my chest. She planted a kiss on my chest.

"You are an incredible cuddler."

I laughed. "It's good to know I'm good for something."

"And great for others." I felt her fingers walk down my stomach.

I laughed at that. I never considered myself anything above average but Jo brought out the best in me. Everything I did, I wanted it to be the best for her. "It's like figure skating, you're only as good as your partner." I said with a laugh.

"Well that was gold medal worthy performance then." She kissed me again and began to unwrap her body from mine. She leaned down and kissed me deeply. "I uh need to use the um..." I realized I had my arm around her and I wasn't letting her go. I laughed as I released her.

"Same here." When I stood I looked back at the sheets at several wet spots and laughed. I dragged them off the bed into a heap on the floor as I waited for my turn in the bathroom. She walked back in the room laughing.

"Where are the clean ones?"

"Hall closet, second shelf on the right." She padded naked out of the room and came back with a set of sheets.

"Do you have enough sets of clean sheets? I only saw this one."

"I might have to invest in some new ones now." I said giving a gentle bite to her shoulder before she leaned forward spreading the bottom sheet out. "This view could involve me having to get a lot more sets. I gave her long back a stroke and grasped the cheek of her ass.

"Get some nice ones, Egyptian cotton, high thread count." She turned and kissed me and gave my chin a little nibble. "Since it's my ass that's going to be sliding back and forth on them."

"No satin?"

"Hell no, we tried that before and the friction gives you burns." She laughed and her face went red as she turned away.

"Hey." I turned her back. "It's okay. I don't mind talking about it, you know as long as you don't bring it up at the wrong time. You know like screaming his name in the middle of sex with me."

She leaned in and hugged me and laughed. "I'll do my best."

"No comparisons either." I said with another laugh.

"I did that already and I felt like an idiot."

"I don't remember that."

"Yes you do, you're just being nice." She gave me a sly look as she bent over and tucked in the sheet.

"Heavens you keep that up and we're not going to leave the house."

"This?" She bent over at the waist again, and grinned at me over her shoulder. I reached out and gave her a light slap on the ass and her eyes flashed at me as her smile broadened.

"Like that do you?"

"Well not as a punishment but if you're not careful we'll be swapping sheets for the rest of the day, and you're going to be very weak at work tomorrow."

"That's a given already." I kissed her and she reciprocated.

She made a surprised noise in her throat and broke the kiss. "Weren't we going to the airport this morning?"

I laughed. "I made it a late appointment. We're not expected until eleven." Jo looked over her shoulder at the freshly laid out sheets and smiled at me.

"Why don't we kill two birds with one stone and take this to the shower." She had hold of my cock which was showing signs of recovery in her hand.

"At this point I'm going where ever you lead me since you're at the controls." I said with a laugh.

We were running late so we hit a drive through for bagels and more coffee on the way to the airport. I pulled into a parking area and headed towards the hangar. Jo had pulled her hair back into a ponytail and put on her new hat and aviators and I laughed. She wore jeans and one of my t-shirts with a corporate logo for an aerospace engine company. We stopped in where the plane was kept and the ground crew had fueled it up and taken the tie downs off. We went over to the plane and Jo looked at me and back at the plane.

"Um, it doesn't look like much." She said to me.

"It's a personal aircraft, a trainer to most." I said as I opened it and reached for the binder for the checklist. I'd flown this aircraft before so I knew where it was located. Luckily my boss is a very scrupulous pilot and kept good records. I walked her through the pre-flight check and she followed along intently. We made several trips around the plane before we were done. I had her do the lamp check and she jumped when I had her lift the aileron to see if the yolk was moving freely.

"Your boss is a stickler for maintenance."

"You can't just pull over and check it out on the side of the road up there." I pointed upward with the pen I had and filled in the oil level and checked off the form boxes and signed off with the date and time. Jo looked concerned. "Relax, this is safer than the ride over here in the car was."

I helped her with the harness after she climbed in and she put her hands in her lap afraid to touch anything since I'd shown her the light switches. Once we were inside I showed her all of the gauges and explained what each was for and asked if she was ready.

She nodded and I handed her her set of headphones and I grabbed mine. I walked her through the start up process and the engine fired up quickly in the noon day sunshine. I showed her how the plane moved on the ground with my feet and had her try. She looked frightened at first and then got the hang of it. I only had to pull her hands away from the yoke once. I radioed the tower for clearance and we taxied to the end of the runway. I had Jo put her hands gently on either side of the yoke so she could feel how the plane moved and reacted to the controls. In several minutes we were flying south and I had her perform a few tasks as we came to cruising altitude.

"Okay take over for a minute." She looked at me like I'd lost my mind and said so.

"Take hold of the yoke, no sudden movements but feel the weight of it in your hands. It's like learning to drive a car Jo. Go on." I encouraged her with a big smile. I felt the control stiffen as she took hold and I relaxed just leaving my palms on either side of it. "What's our heading?"

She was staring wide eyes out the windscreen and looked around at the controls and back up. "Looks like one-eighty so that's due south. Right?"

"Correct so we're a few miles down range let's turn to the east, which is what heading?"

"Ninety."

"Now that we're airborne we'll use a combination of moves to turn the plane." I explained and took the controls back over and had her keep her palms open on the yoke. We performed the turn and I asked her to read off the heading again and the altitude and we'd dropped a bit and I explained what caused it and I pulled back slightly bringing us back up and told her why I was climbing slightly higher to five hundred feet more. "It gives us room if anyone is flying the other way. Generally west bound flights will go at even altitudes and east bound will go to odd altitudes to prevent any surprise head to head flying."

"The view is amazing!"

We flew east along the southern border of the state for another few minutes before turning northward again. I walked her through the steps before we did them and had her take control and talked her through it. We ended up back at the airport a little over an hour later.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked on the way home from the airport.

"Yes! I've never been scared to fly up until I was the one flying the plane."

When we got back to the house she changed back into her dress and put away the other clothes she'd brought in the drawer space I'd cleared for her. She was going to bring the things she'd worn home to clean them I took them and tossed them in with my laundry.

"What good am if I can't figure out how to wash your clothes too?"

"Don't forget the fabric softener. Tumble dry low." She said and gave me a kiss. "I'd better head home and see what sort of trouble Scott and Maggie are up to." She leaned forward and fell into my chest hugging me tightly.

"I'm glad you had fun today."

"I even had fun flying." She grinned and kissed me again. I walked her out to her car. She climbed in and reached up for me again, I leaned in and kissed her goodbye and told her to drive safe.

* * * * *

I took a seat at my desk and stared out the window for a bit, thinking about how our new relationship would affect hers with Scott. I knew he'd been behind this whole thing but has to be rough when your wife leaves you on a Saturday night to go have a booty call. I checked my email and made sure I was ready for work in the morning.

I started my morning at home making plans for the week. I might have to fly to Georgia the following week where they were doing a refit on a Gulfstream for a customer. I had planned to go into the office for noon. I got a text from Jo that the books were delivered.

"You should have seen the look on the guys face when I broke open the box and started flipping through one of them before signing for the shipment. They came out terrific! I'll be online in a few if you want to see the sales pitch." She added a little wink emoticon at the end.

"Dare I ask what you were wearing when you answered the door?"

She sent me a selfie of her in a tank top and shorts that were very small showing off her legs.

Just then I decided I could work from home today. I emailed my boss letting him know that I'd be available but was basically running through meeting plans and a maintenance order for a customer aircraft. My boss popped up on my company messaging program.

"This is a lot of room service. Did you even leave the hotel?"

"Once but I didn't put that on there, I had company and it wasn't a business dinner."

"Really? You had a date? Good for you. Thank you for checking out on Friday before you started your weekend of bliss."

"The customer would have covered that too, I'd just rather not have put in an expense report for all of the lubricant and protection. It would have been embarrassing."

Luckily because our job entailed a lot of engineering if I used generic terms I wouldn't get a nasty email from IT about dirty talk in the work chat. He sent me a laughing emoticon and threatened to give my office away to a low level guy if I wasn't using it any more. I told him I would reheat seafood in the office microwave for a week if he did.

I logged onto Jo's page with my home computer and set up an account for myself. I took the nickname Pylon Racer so she'd have an idea who it was. She wasn't logged in yet so I opened another tab and checked sports scores.

I looked at my laptop and checked some emails. Bombardier already had a page up for the order since it had been through finance and Scott had signed off on it to go ahead with the order. The page showed the entire configuration and cost analysis. There was a production timeline being filled in with dates, which were mostly to be determined for the air frame, engine delivery, electrical, hydraulics, paint and finish. They were looking at a sixteen month delivery time. I shook my head. "Scott ordered a jet he will never see."

I noticed movement on my screen and saw her moving around and turned up the volume.