No Ordinary Proposal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came back in with a box about the size of a shoe box and climbed onto the bed. She opened it to show a nice leather shaving kit. She showed me all the goodies she'd filled it with, all high end toiletries. "This is pretty cool. When I told the sales guy I need to ship it and it couldn't have any liquids he showed me this, solid cologne. He said it's more subtle than alcohol based ones. He had one on and I grabbed his tie and pulled him over the counter to get a smell. I think I scared him." She said with a laugh.

"I've heard of it. Since you can't bring liquids onto a plane either. It's popular with pilots too." She went on to show the other things she'd bought and filled it with.

"I wrote him a note too." She bit her lip, pulled it out and handed it to me to read. She had written on the envelope, 'Open me first!'

Dear Matt,

Since I missed your graduation I hope this gift finds you well and you enjoy the use of it. First, as you embark into the real world let me tell you that all those men's fashion mags are right. Grooming is key to getting noticed, in the business world and in private. Get the best haircut you can afford, check the side pocket for help. This isn't only handy for job interviews because soon you'll be surrounded by offices, and maybe a few after work bar hops, full of women. I know by the looks that you gave me that you'll be just as interested in them as they will be with you. Be cool, but don't skimp on self-care because nothing tells a woman that you'll take care of her like taking care of yourself. Second, don't let it go to your head. It's all too easy to become that obnoxious Romeo. Play it cool, don't be weird. No staring, no weird compliments on things you shouldn't be complimenting about. Get to know her a little before you throw that first pitch. Don't use the internet, that's creepy, just talk to her, it's the fastest way to get a woman to open up. Get her to talk, and pay attention, don't talk about yourself unless she asks. When you do make that first move, don't act as if you're going in for a kill. A woman isn't a war zone, she's probably in it for the same reasons you are, to have fun. Don't try to get into her pants on the first date, play it cool. To that end, there's a pair of aviators in here courtesy of my personal photographer and pilot friend to help with your cool look. I hope this finds you well and I hope it's a little nudge in the right direction with the lady or ladies in your life.

The little album is an additional thank you gift. What with everything I mention above, I feel that you're a gentleman and gentlemen are discreet, so let's just keep this between us. If they ever end up on the internet I'll know where to find you.

Thank you for everything,

XOXO-XXX

"I like it, love the triple X at the end. Are there really a pair of glasses in there? If not I can pick up a pair or pay you for those." She gave me a withering look and pulled a glasses case out. "I'll get you the money tomorrow." Again I got a withering look. "What?"

"I think I have it covered. It's from both of us, hopefully this way and doesn't make it appear that I'm hitting on him."

"Hard to not send a mixed signal since he never saw you dressed the entire weekend." I said with a laugh.

"I can be a cock tease without being a nympho." She sounded hurt.

I made a questionable sound in my throat and waggled my hand back and forth. She just packed everything back into the box neatly and set it aside.

"I should go see if Scott fell asleep in his recliner." She began to climb off the bed and I reached out and pulled her off balance onto my chest with a yelp.

"Hey. I was teasing." I kissed her softly. "I'm sorry."

"I know." She patted my chest. "It's just that sometimes I'm not so sure myself that I'm not a nympho." She giggled and sat up. "There's more to life than this." She reached down and stroked my cock. "But right now it's the only thing I have to give you. The rest belongs to someone else for a little while longer."

"You've given me so much more than that Jo." I said softly. "Do you need a hand with Scott?"

"No, no we'll be fine." She swallowed hard. "I'm probably going to clean up and go to bed after I make sure he takes his medication and tuck him in for the night."