No Pants Train Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train stopped, and we bundled out. My main idea at this point was to try to lose myself in the crowd, and hope that no one noticed how naked I was. Trevor and Cowboy followed Minori and me. Some guys did clue in of course, and turned to stare at my tush. Minori was trying to cut a path through the crowd, leading me towards the washroom, but just then I caught a glimpse of Ryosuke standing by the turnstiles looking for us.

Minori signaled to me that she'd found a washroom, but I couldn't just ignore Ryosuke. I was having trouble keeping the hem down over my pussy. Trevor and Cowboy were grinning away like idiots. Most people walked on by, but some guys would kind of cast sideways glances down at my thighs or bare backside. It was pretty nerve-wracking being out here in this busy station bottomless, but I really should go let Ryosuke know I'm here.

Minori looked pretty distressed when I swerved away. I was mainly focused on Ryosuke, but I began to worry about how he might react. He sometimes doesn't like it if I flash other guys, gets jealous or whatever.

"Hey, sweetie. How was your ride?" he smiled, unfazed. I came over to the gate, reached up, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. All the guys behind me were staring at my derriere, so I thought for sure Ryosuke would realize.

"It's pretty weird walking around like this," I blushed.

"Who are your friends?" he asked, nodding towards Trevor and them. I couldn't believe he so clueless! I turned, showing him my bare bottom, but he still didn't seem to realize I was naked.

"Um, that's Minori, and that's Nao." Nao more sensible had her pants back on. "I met them at the language exchange a few weeks back."

Ryosuke reached out his hand, and Minori shook it. Ryosuke cast a curious eye at Trevor and Cowboy, so I had to introduce them too.

"That's Trevor, and I don't know your name," I told Cowboy.

"Tex," Cowboy corrected.

"Oh, Trevor!" Ryosuke exclaimed. "I saw you at that party a while back."

"Oh yeah, that's right!"

"Did you guys take any pictures?" Ryosuke asked.

"Um yeah, and actually there were photographers from the newspaper," I blushed, suddenly remembering them from earlier.

"Do you want to go get a coffee or something?" Ryosuke suggested, wrapping his arm around my waist. Nao shook her head no, concerned about my dilemma I guess, but Minori got this evil gleam in her eye.

"I am thirsty," she teased, looking to see what I'd do. The tingling in my hello kitty had ramped up a thousand fold. I felt like I might come, but Minori wasn't really helping. Trevor and Tex seemed keen on coffee, but there were all these other guys a bit further away, gazing over at me wolfish. I'd kind of become the center of attention for all these people who had seen me despite my efforts to blend in.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I gestured for Ryosuke to lean down, so I could whisper in his ear.

"I'm not wearing any panties," I finally got out. He gave me a strange look, perhaps not understanding, but Minori and Nao nodded confirming. Almost as if he didn't believe me, he backed up, and tugged at my hem, examining my backside for himself.

"Yow!" I squealed embarrassed.

"Jesus, Emi! What the...?" Ryosuke grumbled.

"It's OK," Trevor assured him. "We kept her safe."

"Well, almost...," I admitted. I hadn't told Trevor about the newspaper photographer getting a shot of my coochie-coochie-coo.

"Well, anyway," Ryosuke squinted, "You'd better go get dressed, before anything else happens."

The washroom Minori had found was not far, but the guys from before were still hanging around, hoping to get another peek at me.

"It'll be fine," Ryosuke assured me. "Everyone knows it's some kind of special event, right?"

I wasn't so convinced, but anyway, I had to go clean up, and get dressed. Minori and Nao helped clear a path for me through these gawkers. As I slipped away, I heard Trevor say to Ryosuke,

"Is that your girlfriend? She is so hot!"

Glad someone noticed. I paused for a moment trying to hear what else he would say, but the gawkers were gathering around, so Minori pulled me to go. I made it to the washroom safe and sound, but I was still feeling so excited, so horny by then. Trevor thinks I'm hot, does he? That's nice to hear.

I just stood there staring at myself in the mirror. I didn't look so indecent, just standing here like this. The hem of my hoodie more or less covered my bush at least. I don't know what everyone is making such a big fuss about.

Minori took my backpack from me though, and got out my panties and jeans.

"You are too much sometimes, you know that?" Nao scolded. I kind of bowed my head in apology, but I was too wired to let it bother me. Damn, that was hot! I wish I could go tease them all some more!

Anyway, eventually, the two of them helped me get cleaned up, and back dressed. Both Minori and Nao are good friends, even if they think I'm weird. I should be more grateful I guess. Not everyone looks out for me this way.

Once we were all dressed and presentable, we came back out. Trevor, Tex and Girlfriend had pulled their pants on, so we were all more or less back to normal. Trevor thanked us all for coming. We chatted for a while, but eventually, people had to go. I said goodbye, and thanked Trevor for organizing all this. He's a good guy too.

I think it must have been someone at uni who pointed out that my picture was on a news website. It was a picture of Minori and me seated, talking to this old American lady. I'm smiling away, and you can see my bare thighs, but there is just this dark triangle beneath the hem of my hoodie. I guess if you look really closely, you can kind of tell it's my pubic hair, but no one has really razzed me about it. There were a couple of guys from school who hit on me, but I don't know if that was because of the picture or what.

Anyway, that was a fun day. I wouldn't mind trying something like that again.

Emi Tsuruta

12