Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Pool Prank

Story Info
Odessa denudes Matt for female poolside admirers...
6.7k words
4.83
11k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES:This is an entry in the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This is a CFNM story in which my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, 26-year-old sex addicted male exhibitionist) is willingly denuded by his girlfriend Odessa Prince (a beautiful but shy 27-year-old Cosplay enthusiast) at their apartment complex's swimming pool in front of a group of female neighbours. This is a CFNM story featuring public male nudity, female-of-male-body-worship, mild humiliation, and a one-on-one sex scene. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen.

------------------------------------

It was an unseasonably warm winter's afternoon in Sydney, Australia...it was almost like summer. Totally nude, I looked out my apartment's kitchen window, and was very pleased to see some ladies lounging in the sun by my complex's shared swimming pool.

"Hey, Odessa," I turned and called to my beautiful girlfriend, who was sitting on my couch with her arms upraised, waiting for me to masturbate while looking at her silky smooth, sexily pale armpits...yes, I have a thing for armpits. "There are people out by the pool...women."

"Oh, really?" Odessa said with a naughty smile, and dropped her arms. "Are any of your fans down there?"

"Yes, I think so," I replied with a giggle. "Plus, there's an unfamiliar face too."

Though not clinically diagnosed as such, I'm most certainly addicted to sex. I'm a 26-year-old narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. That's my kink, and it's taken me to some truly bizarre places.

I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I possibly can. Though partially for health and fitness purposes, my workout regime is principally designed to get my rig as shredded as possible in order to attract as much female attention as I can.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I'm in a near perpetual state of horniness, and I've enjoyed a lot of sordid sex and many, many kinky hook-ups in my time.

All of that, however, was well and truly parked as soon as the beautiful Odessa Prince and I agreed to embark upon a relationship. She wanted us to be monogamous, and even though I knew it would be difficult, I agreed because I was so incredibly taken with her. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"]

Prior to hooking up with my beautiful neighbour Odessa, my apartment complex's shared swimming pool had always been a great spot for me to show off in my tight Speedos. I had indeed noticed that I'd accrued something of a female "fan following" by the pool, and I loved it. Odessa was indeed one such fan before we got together.

After a few minutes at the pool, I would frequently notice the gradual arrival of various women from throughout The Mapreza apartment complex. They would all take their positions by the pool, and then, with varying degrees of subtlety, proceed to check me out while I shamelessly paraded myself for their pleasure. It was like some kind of bizarre unwritten contract of performing and perving.

"What about Antonina and Magdalena?" Odessa asked with a giggle while staring at my bare butt. "Are those weirdos down there?"

"No...I can't see them," I replied.

"They must be in their torture chamber slobbering over some guy they've taken captive," Odessa said with a giggling sneer. "They're probably gonna lop his droppers off! Or souvenir his wang!"

"Come on, Odessa," I said chidingly. "That's a bit much, sweetheart."

Antonina and Magdalena (we'd overheard their names while they were talking loudly by the pool one day) were, respectively, a mother and daughter of Eastern European, maybe Polish, heritage who lewdly ogled me, and made absolutely no effort to hide it.

There was something slightly unsettling about the mother and daughter duo. They seemed almost incestuously close, and lived in the building opposite me. Practically drooling while looking right at me, their total lack of inhibition when it came to perving on me was almost alarming. In short, it looked like they couldn't give a flying fuck if I knew they were checking me out.

Antonina and Magdalena also constantly giggled and commented to each other while looking at me, even pointing right at my crotch on several lewd occasions. There was something decidedly peculiar and very salacious about Antonina and Magdalena...and I loved it. Odessa, however, thought they were serial killers.

"They'd probably eat you if you ever fell into their evil clutches," Odessa once giggled. "They'd feast on your big schlong! And have your balls for dessert!"

I was actually almost certain that Antonina and Magdalena had spied on me one night with a pair of binoculars through my bedroom window [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Nudes For Neighbors"] from their apartment, so I, of course -- this was prior to me hooking up with Odessa -- put on quite the little show for them.

"What about those bitches, Hayley and Sarah?" Odessa asked of the two sexy English nurses who had attempted to humiliate us some months prior. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Caught Nude"] "Are those Pommy slags down there?"

"Nope," I replied. "No Hayley and Sarah today."

"What about Lizet?" Odessa asked with a giggle. "Is she down there in her g-string showing off her pimply bum?"

Lizet (again, we learned her name when we overheard her answering a phone call by the pool) was a twenty-something South American woman with a big, rounded, wonderfully curved butt which was, indeed, dotted with pimples and usually flaunted in a skimpy g-string. Lizet liked to look at me too, but she was far more discreet about it than Antonina and Magdalena.

"Yes, she is," I replied, and walked into the living room from the kitchen, my big dick swinging and swaying. "And, as usual, she is not shy...her butt is well and truly out."

"Just like your cock," Odessa said with a dirty giggle and pointed at my crotch, "and your low-hangers."

Sitting on my couch in a tight singlet and modest pair of underpants, Odessa Prince instantly took my breath away. My Lynda Carter-lookalike girlfriend had big breasts, a thick mane of dark hair, and a truly flawless body. She was utterly amazing, and we'd been having a wonderful time together.

Aware of some of my sordid sexual history, Odessa was actually my first-ever-girlfriend, and she'd sometimes enthusiastically and sometimes reluctantly indulged my kinky desires [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Morning", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Videos", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Balcony"], which was making monogamy a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be.

"God, the way they look at you," Odessa said with a sigh. "They all literally undress you and fuck you with their eyes...just like I did! It's amazing. I've got to admit...it actually turns me on a little bit."

"Yeah?" I asked slyly. "You like it?"

"Watching you strut around and then jerk off for those three Jewish girls on Little Congwong Beach was so fucking hot," Odessa said and theatrically shivered. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa At Nude Beach"] "Your amazing body, and the way you wanked it while they drooled over you. God, that was sexy."

"It sure was," I responded enthusiastically. "You liked watching me? And you liked the other women watching me?"

"Yeah," Odessa replied thoughtfully, "but I also liked the feeling of power...like I was allowing it all to happen...like I was really controlling the whole situation...that was hot...I liked being in charge. I enjoyed permitting you to perform for them. It was a turn on, Matt."

"I think you might be a domme," I said inquisitively with a smile. "Have you ever thought about that, Odessa?"

"No...not in that way," Odessa replied quickly. "I have no desire to hurt you or dominate you, Matt...I like it when you take charge in bed and fuck the living shit out of me! I don't want a sub. You're a real man...I like that. But I do like having a hot boyfriend that I can tease other women with. That turns me on too...maybe there is a bit of a bitchy domme deep down in me somewhere."

"Wow, you're a surprise package, Odessa," I said with a smile. "I like it."

"God, you know what I'd like to do down there by the pool?" Odessa asked. "I've actually fantasised about it...I alluded to it in the Valentine's letter I sent you [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Sexy Valentine"] all those months ago..."

"What?" I said with urgent curiosity. "What, Odessa? What do you want to do?"

"I want to strip you," Odessa replied with a wicked smile. "I want to expose you to those women. I want to see the looks on their faces when your admirers finally see your enormous penis. I want them to see you...naked! I want to unleash The Mapreza Night Snake on them!"

"Oh, my god," I responded, laughing, as I always did, at Odessa's ridiculous nickname for my very large cock. "Really?"

"You'd love it," Odessa said knowingly. "You'd love them to see your dick, wouldn't you? All those lusty women? Finally seeing you naked? You'd love it!"

"You know me too well," I replied with a laugh. "Of course I'd love it! I've fantasised about it too...for a long time."

"Okay, then...shall we do it?" Odessa asked wickedly. "Shall we put on a show for these ladies? Shall we give your fans what they want?"

"Oh, my god...yes," I replied happily, shocked but highly aroused by Odessa's very, very naughty suggestion. "How shall we do it?"

"We'll wait down there for a while," Odessa replied, chewing thoughtfully on a fingernail. "I'm sure more of your fans will turn up after a while. We'll give it a few minutes."

"Okay," I said, listening intently. "Okay..."

"Once you've got an audience, you strut around for a bit in your Speedos...do some stretches...really show off those muscles," Odessa explained. "After a while, you go for a swim, and then lie in the sun for a while...again, really showing off. Drive those ladies wild!"

"Yep," I said, totally absorbed and still listening intently, while Odessa stared at my naked body. "Yep..."

"Then, after a while, you wrap your towel around your waist, and take off your wet Speedos underneath, like you're getting changed," Odessa said with a naughty smile, and then pointed at my cock. "Then, when you're naked beneath your towel, I'll rip it right off you, like I'm playing a big prank on you, and having a bit of fun. You pretend to be embarrassed while your female fans likely go crazy checking you out in the nuddy."

"Wow, that's quite the plan," I said, and felt my cock starting to get hard with excitement at Odessa's sexy scenario. "I've always dreamed of doing this, but I never could, because it's just too sleazy. I could never just go nude by the pool...I'd get arrested! But having you do it legitimises everything...it's great! What a fucking plan! You're a genius!"

"Yep...instead of, 'Hey, that guy is flashing us! Call the cops!', it'll be 'Look, that guy's girlfriend just pantsed him! How hilarious! Yay! Girl Power!'," Odessa said with a laugh. "This will be a lot of fun...for everyone."

I grabbed a towel and pulled on a pair of Speedo Aquashorts, while Odessa ducked into my bedroom and slid on a gorgeous, vividly patterned, orange one-piece swimsuit that she'd left at my place last time we'd used the pool. With her big, full breasts and long, supple legs, Odessa looked truly extraordinary. She'd be the envy of every woman down there by the pool...in more ways than one.

Her long, dark hair pushed back with a headband, and a beach bag clutched in her hand holding our clothes, Odessa smiled at me as we left my apartment, and made the very quick trip via elevator down to the swimming pool area, which was located in amongst the outdoor visitors' carpark of The Mapreza apartment complex.

As we got to the gate of the pool area, and keyed ourselves in, I was greeted by the delectable sight of the unseasonably warm winter sun sparkling off the pool's bright blue water, and also by the even more delectable sight of three separate women lounging on towel-covered sun-chairs around its edges.

The first thing I noticed was Lizet's big, round, deeply tanned, g-string-clad butt, which was dotted with red, angry pimples and even more unpleasant looking whiteheads. Despite her ravaging butt-acne problem, Lizet was still a very, very sexy woman, with big breasts to match her fearsome arse, and an expansive, white-toothed smile.

On the other side of the water was a big, strong-looking Polynesian woman who usually arrived at the pool a few minutes after I did. She would try to make her perving subtle, but it was always very obvious that she was looking at me, and usually paying very close attention to my butt. I was almost certain I'd even seen her slyly taking photos of me too.

Her voice gentle and lilting, the big Polynesian woman was wearing a modest, navy-blue one-piece swimsuit and chatting happily to an attractive woman in her late forties in a sun-dress and sandals. Her breasts enormous and bulging under the thin cotton of her sun-dress as she lounged on a sun-chair, the woman was strikingly attractive, with high cheek-bones and long, straight, dark hair.

"I'm Deanna," said the forty-something brunette. "I just moved in. It's nice here. I like it...great pool!"

"I'm Halia," responded the Polynesian woman. "I've been here a couple of years now. It's a lovely place to live."

As Odessa and I walked into the pool area through the gate, Deanna and Halia slyly looked over at us as they talked, while Lizet looked back over her shoulder, and smiled ever so slightly, looking directly at my bare torso. The attractive South American then moved her body a little to make her impressive butt cheeks wobble. Lizet was one hot lady indeed.

Odessa and I spread our towels on some reclining sun-chairs, and she dropped the beach bag on the smartly tiled ground. Odessa sat down and reclined sexily on the chair, her pale skin perfect and unblemished under the surprising, almost summer-like winter sun. As always, my girlfriend was a true sight to behold...divine in every way.

"I was going to ask if there were any cute guys around," I heard Deanna say quietly to Halia, but not quietly enough that I couldn't hear, "but I think my question just got answered...and then some!"

"He's with his girlfriend," Halia responded. "Don't be so naughty...this boy is taken."

"That doesn't mean we can't look," Deanna said with a naughty giggle. "God, he's hot...and look at his, you know..."

"You're too naughty," Halia said with a laugh. "Please!"

I looked down at Odessa and smiled, and she smiled right back, also obviously able to hear Deanna and Halia's cheeky conversation, despite the fact that the two women were trying to be quiet and subtle in their wholly arousing objectification of me. I could feel their eyes all over me, and I was enjoying every seamy moment of it.

In just my black, butt-hugging Speedo Aquashorts, I stood up straight and tall right next to the reclining Odessa, and began my show. I flexed the considerable muscles in my highly toned chest and abdomen, and then went through a rigorous stretching routine, slowly, deliberately working on loosening up my taut arm and back muscles.

I even bent over and touched my toes, stretching out the muscles in the backs of my thighs and calves, which also, of course, gave the three women a good, long look at my taut, toned, rock-hard butt, which was nicely shown off by my skimpy and very flattering swimsuit.

I am thankfully blessed with a truly enormous penis, which I actually have to tuck between my legs when I'm wearing a swimsuit. It still creates a huge bulge in the front of my Speedo Aquashorts, which I tried to accentuate by moving my body around to give the three women plenty of side-on views of my shredded physique.

I continued my theatrical stretching routine for a few more minutes until I heard the pool gate open and then clang noisily shut. I looked over and saw a giggling Antonina and Magdalena walking into the pool area...no surprise there! The mother and daughter both looked at me and smiled to each other.

Her long, straight, light-brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, and dressed in a t-shirt and casual capri pants, the attractive, forty-something Antonina flopped down into a straight-backed chair near a small table, and motioned for her daughter to sit down beside her.

Out of school and aged about nineteen, Magdalena was like a far younger, far more svelte version of her mother, with both women tall and boasting big, full breasts and long legs. Even dressed in a casual Winston Sport hoodie and sweat-pants, there was something incredibly sexy about Magdalena that stemmed from more than just her good looks...she radiated a confidence and sex appeal that was quietly intoxicating.

Sitting side by side, Antonina and Magdalena giggled and drank from two cans of Pepsi they'd brought down with them, their eyes constantly darting from each other and over in my direction, raking up and down my near-nude body as I finished off my stretching routine and moved over to the edge of the pool.

With the women all obviously watching me, I pushed my longish, sandy brown hair off my face -- flexing my bulging biceps in the process -- and then dove gracefully into the pool. I cut a few laps back and forth through the icy cold water, narcissistically trying to look as good as I possibly could.

After slicing through the chilly water a few more times, I eventually pulled up at the shallow end, and then walked dripping wet up the steps and out of the pool. Sloshing water all over the tiled ground, I walked back to our chairs, and Odessa gave me a naughty, very knowing smile, and then a sly wink.

"How's the water?" Odessa asked me.

"Freezing," I replied. "Really cold."

"How's The Mapreza Night Snake?" Odessa whispered with a giggle. "Is he shrunk and shriveled with the cold? Is he now just the size of a normal penis? We want these women impressed, Matt. We don't want you on show with shrinkage, big guy!"

"I'll sit in the sun and warm up until he's loosened up again," I whispered. "I want to be at my best too, babe."

Standing by Odessa, I dried off, flexing my muscles the whole time, and then spread my towel out over my pool chair. I sat down and stretched out, enjoying the feel of the surprisingly warm winter sun on my wet body. It felt almost like summer...my favourite time of the year...because summer means one thing: less clothing...for everyone.

I tilted my head back to let the sun shine right down on my face, and took a quick look at the five women around the pool, who were all stealing constant glances at me. I loved it. Nothing gets me off like the feeling of a woman's eyes thirstily scanning up and down my body, enjoying its ridged contours. Having five women watch me was even better...I couldn't believe Odessa was actually letting me do this.

"He must spend hours in the gym," I heard Deanna hilariously whispering. "Look at that body...and that...you know. He's so handsome...like a movie star or model. Has he lived here long, Halia?"

"Yes, he has," Halia replied in an equally audible whisper. "He comes down to the pool a lot. He's very popular with the women around here. We all talk about him. He's quite famous around The Mapreza."

At this, Odessa giggled and then poked me in the ribs, prompting me to laugh as quietly as I could. I looked over at my cheeky girlfriend, and felt the urge to pull her swimsuit down so I could see her big, pale, beautiful breasts shaking and shimmying in the sunshine.

12