All Comments on 'No Parents'

by Storytrek

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trash...

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Loved it and want more please. Where does this go from here? They still have a few days alone. Glad to see you are writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quick but good. More of the week coming?

Car6555Car6555about 1 year ago

I really like when there is a sense of emotional connection, hopefully Cindy finds her guy.... And that it might just be Ted and Dee

Phantom300Phantom300about 1 year ago

Decent premise, but it felt way too rushed. Not bad, but could have been great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Apparently, they weren't all alone at home. This would've been a better story if Cindy hadn't been included. At least you didn't have her and Dee get into having lesbian sex like most writers do. I really hate that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with the earlier comments. Extra character ruined it. I/T heat is about secrecy, breaking social norms, etc. This is just... bleh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's a really special, moving and beautifully told story. It would be great it you could take it further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lived through this with Ted. He, in this story, was an ideal participant, considerate, cautious, caring and affectionate. Cindy guided the pair both physically and emotion ally without jumping the line for the cherry she had craved for so long.

Hope the laundry gets done . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the sibling love. Cindy is 3rd wheel. This be shate with sister alone. More please. I love the caring relationship between siblings.

Va Ham

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

I gave you a 5/5 in spite of the fact that this was basically a single page story. Unless you're specifically in writing something for the 750 word challenge, then you should be submitting stories about 7500 words minimum. That's roughly how much you need to build a solid tale of passion with good character building. A prime example of why your story was too short is the out-of-place attitude changes by Dee and her brother when Cindy offers the opinion that since they're both virgins that they should commit incest to lose their cherries. 🤔 At the drop of a hat they're all in. They never thought about it until Cindy said something, but they are instantly on board with the idea. Riiiggghhhttt.

But you did do two things that I totally appreciated and that earned you a top score from me. I'll start with a quote from your story when the subject of anal sex comes up:

"Cindy says, "It's only a movie. You don't very often see one with any residue on it. These porn stars flush themselves pretty well before shooting these anal scenes. I'm with you Dee, I don't think I'll go that far. I kinda like kinky every once in a while. But I have my limits."

KUDOS!!! You have probably butt fucked someone in real life. Even if you just do a single enema, the guy is probably going to still have some "residue" on his dick (polite way of saying it). Thanks again for being REAL. I've read so many anal scenes where the author has the guy pull his dick out of a girl's ass and shove it straight into her mouth. Freaking disgusting, even in porn! 😤

The second thing that you did correctly was focusing on the love between the two siblings and how they become even closer with their sexual intimacy. They didn't just get naked and fuck each other. They made love and their affection for each other grew stronger because of their incest.

If you continue adding to this story, get Cindy off of the Marijuana. Have her take a step back and reform herself a little. I like that you didn't include the siblings into her drug abuse. It would have been better to keep it completely out of your story altogether, so I'm not going to give you any points here. It's a wash. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope there is more. An entire week alone deserves much more. Great potential.

pitaya35pitaya35about 1 year ago

Just like previous comments, beautiful, and way too short!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like others said it's a beautiful story with great potential. Yes it was way to short you need to write at least two pages or more. You have a whole week to fill in. Looking forward to reading more about them.

Viejo_ChingonViejo_Chingonabout 1 year ago

I'll have to agree with most that it was too short, but the writing and the building was done very well without becoming too vulgar. In fact, it was sorta sweet. You do have great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Would have enjoyed reading about Cindy helping out with guiding the brothers cock into the the sisters virgin pussy as they fucked then Cindy licking their genitals as they fucked. Also to read that Cindy would suck the sisters nipples and tits then sit on her face, to give her the first taste of another vagina. Afterwards, let the brother finally get to fuck Cindy while the sister does all the same things to them. All spend the nights together exploring and learning the new things about sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay, starting to get the picture now. You’re a George RR Martin. Talented writer with a short attention span.

killerbeeezkillerbeeezabout 1 year ago

Bunch of cry babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, short but sweet.

Have to say it reminded me of a weekend when my parents went away, and I was home with my sister. Only difference, we where already having sex at the time. But that weekend was the first time we had my sister's friend join us. ( We forgot she was coming over ) and we where already fucking as soon parents car turned out the street. She walked in and caught us. Her and my sister had already gone down on each other, as my sister had told me all about it. So it was easy getting her to join.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie11 months ago

It was great, until it was mushy

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhoto11 months ago

Great story, just too short!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I cried impulsively

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

Sorry...only a 4-star story...because of the ending.

You draw us in with the 'no parents for a week's line, and cut it off after a few hours max...

This is not a wasted effort, just not enough put into it to make a five star offering.

Redeeming value, for a reader like myself, and others who have commented-you spent a lot of time on the emotional charge between sister and brother; the mutual loss of their virginities to each other speaks VOLUMES as to their everyday relationship, and how their future will progress.

Cindy...is a keeper...she is also emotionally involved, for both her friends. She 'sacrificed' her desires to help them complete their love...and will apparently continue to do so, and be part of their mutual futures!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

8" dick, you know SFA about the hymen and you're too lazy to finish the story, one star because there is no option for half a star.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Poor tonal consistency and zero realism. This isn't howreal people would act in this situation. It doesn't make sense for virgin siblings to act so candidly about sex.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

great story but way too short, should haveinvolved Cindy after Dee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorytrek@Storytrek
I'm a retired firefighter. I've led a pretty exciting life. Wrote my first (Leaving Cowtown) seven years ago. Since then I've been writing somewhat less graphic tales. I have a novel finished with a sequel in the works, plus a few dozen short stories. The short stories will be...